Spider/Symbiote Family VS Assorted Titans (Rules, of course)

• 58 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

San Francisco. Midday. Unpopulated. All vehicles remain.
San Francisco. Midday. Unpopulated. All vehicles remain.

Rules

-The Tians begin at the end of the street in the distance (on top of the hill). 
-The symbiote/spider family team begin in front of the trolly.  
-Everything is on limits. 
-The Titans believe they're facing extremely dangerous villains. 
-Morals apply for the symbioite/spider family team. 
-If you're going to support a team, back it up!  State why the team wins! Provide scans and feats!

Spider-Man (current, no extra webbing)
Scarlet Spider (impact webbing, no stingers) 
Kaine (classic costume) 
Venom (Eddie Brock) 
Carnage (Kletus) 

VERSUS

Cyborg 
Beast Boy  (Earth based creatures only)
Deathstroke (blaster bo-staff, his standard sword, mp5 submachine gun w/ 5 clips) 
Arsenal (adamantium bow, standard assortment of trick arrows (limited ammo for each), unlimited regular arrowsadamantium bo-staff, not hindered by drug withdrawal)
Kid Devil 

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amegashita

I'm assuming there isn't a limitation on what Beast Boy can transform into? 

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By AMS

Have the symboties got acid turned on or not? 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@AMS: 
Excuse me? 

@Amegashita:

I would like to keep it restricted to Earth based creatures.   

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AMS

Most of the symbiotes can spit acid.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Andferne
@AMS said:
" Most of the symbiotes can spit acid. "
o.O
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@AMS:
I'm sorry, but that isn't true.  Artists tend to draw Venom with a green drool of sorts, but it has no offensive or defensive value.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Kid Devil could breathe fire. That would cause the symbiotes some problems. 

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By nightwing91

Titans should take this, Devil breathes fire, and cyborg has his sonic canon.And I'm sure Arrow has a trick arrow or 2 that can cause some problems.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral:
Only Venom. Carnage is immune to fire.  Plus, despite a few bad showings, Venom can generally withstand fire for a short period of time before it takes a major toll.  Also, keep in mind, both teams do not know the other.  So, they won't go "Cyborg! Sonic attack on Carnage! Kid Devil! Fire at Venom!"  This is something they'll have to find out in combat.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nightwing91
@k4tzm4n: But cyborg does use his sonic cannon regularly in combat. and I imagine Devil won't exactly be holding back so I imagine him using the fire.Plus they have deathstroke a master strategist, so if anyone will pick up on the symbiotes weak points it'll be him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@nightwing91:
I believe you're missing the point I was trying to make.  I wasn't saying they won't use those attacks, but instead they won't know immediately who's weak to the attacks.  For all we know, the first encounter could be Cyborg using a sonic on Parker, while Kid Devil attempts to take on Kaine.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Power NeXus

Beast Buy turns into a gnat and flies in enemies ear, then turns into a humpback whale. 
Repeat 5x. 

Titans win!  
:D
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@k4tzm4n said:
" @CosmicSpiral:
Only Venom. Carnage is immune to fire.  Plus, despite a few bad showings, Venom can generally withstand fire for a short period of time before it takes a major toll.  Also, keep in mind, both teams do not know the other.  So, they won't go "Cyborg! Sonic attack on Carnage! Kid Devil! Fire at Venom!"  This is something they'll have to find out in combat. "
Hm, but doesn't Cyborg typically go for the sonic attack since its the least lethal weapon he's got in his arsenal. Again, I'm talking about Cyborg yet I know so little about him. Goddamnit
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nightwing91
@k4tzm4n:@texasdeathmatch: Well I mean doesn't Cyborg usually use it on teams, to spread them out, I assume he'd do that here. I mean
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@nightwing91:
The odds of this team moving together as a team is rather unlikely.  Both teams begin visible, but far apart.  Then they have the entire section for combat.  That's a lot of time to disperse and take to the rooftops.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Isn't Cyborg's sonic cannon his primary offensive weapon?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I am giving it to the Spidey's as of now The main tools for the Titans are  Slade, Cyborg, and Kid Devil. Kid Devil's inexperience will cause trauma for his team making a major crutch for foes this threatening. The other major Crutch is having Deathstroke on the team his teammates will not trust him and not listen to his leadership that can win the game and they really will just slow Slade down and get in his way honestly Slade would be far more powerful without these guys around. As for Beast Boy and Cyborg they both are serious threats but the Spider Brothers and The Symbiotes will just be overwhelming towards them. As well Arsenal just really is not a match for any of the Spiders alone. The only person who could get in the way of a Spider victory is Carnage everyone  on the team has worked together and worked well togethr except for Carnage. But Carange I am willing to bet will be more preoccupied on killing the people trying to stop him and just not interfering With Spider-Man. Though if Spider-Man's morals get s the best of him and he trys to control Carnage or Venom it could very well cost him the game

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus:
You mentioned a crutch for the DC team, but what about the morals for the Marvel team.  Don't you think Spider-Man would try to stop Carnage, Venom, or Kaine from killing anyone? After all, he's jumped in the way of Venom and Carnage before.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: You mentioned a crutch for the DC team, but what about the morals for the Marvel team.  Don't you think Spider-Man would try to stop Carnage, Venom, or Kaine from killing anyone? After all, he's jumped in the way of Venom and Carnage before. "
Ya I mentioned that that could lose them the game. I just see the larger crutch of Slade's controlling attitude and him trying to coordinate the attacks and the others fighting with him and getting in his way they will all be trying to stop him from killing and Slade is a shoot first ask questions last when he is against his foes and all the senior members know that and will have that on their mind to. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

MOAR DEBATEZ!
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By dane

I think the Titans have a solid chance if they follow Slade's lead. Carnage and Kaine won't be easy though.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock

Im gonna give this to the Spider/Symbiote combo i dont think thell take venom out with Sonics right off the bat But that is debatable but if they dont then he and Kaine could be a real problem for them

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#24  Edited By Deadcool

MORALS?! Carnage as Kletus Cassidy has no morals... But cyborg is able to defeat Venom and Carnage with the sonic canon...
But Kaine, Scarlet Spider and Spiderman are able to defeat easily the rest of the team... I don't know nothing about Kid devil, and his article just says, 
enhanced strength, endurance and agility, breathes fire, bat-like wings and an accelerated healing factor...
If that is all, Spiderman, Kaine and Scarlet Spider win this one...

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool: 

MORALS?!  

Morals apply means each member acts how they usually would.  That's all. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Ghost. said:
" @k4tzm4n: What do you think of Doppelganger  vs Killer Croc "

Doggleganger has Killer Croc outclassed in literally every combat aspect.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: You mentioned a crutch for the DC team, but what about the morals for the Marvel team.  Don't you think Spider-Man would try to stop Carnage, Venom, or Kaine from killing anyone? After all, he's jumped in the way of Venom and Carnage before. "
Ya I mentioned that that could lose them the game. I just see the larger crutch of Slade's controlling attitude and him trying to coordinate the attacks and the others fighting with him and getting in his way they will all be trying to stop him from killing and Slade is a shoot first ask questions last when he is against his foes and all the senior members know that and will have that on their mind to.  "
Hasn't Slade worked with the Titans before? If so, did those same issue crop up when he did?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Decoy Elite: They did not trust him than and he has betrayed them and pushed the limit with them so far now that they will never be able to say one good word about him
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Decoy Elite: They did not trust him than and he has betrayed them and pushed the limit with them so far now that they will never be able to say one good word about him "
Ah, okay. Then I'm leaning towards Spider Team if the Titans will have that big of an issue working with Slade.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#30  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n: ... It was a joke... (bad joke, sorry)
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Son_of_Magnus:
@Decoy Elite:   

I don't see why the team wouldn't split up, though.  For example, clear allies stick together, and I'd imagine Slade would be more than fine on his own. 
@The Ghost.:

Croc is certainly durable for a low street level standard, but someone boasting Spider-Man's strength can 1 shot him. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool said:
" @k4tzm4n: ... It was a joke... (bad joke, sorry) "

LOL.  It's cool.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Decoy Elite: They did not trust him than and he has betrayed them and pushed the limit with them so far now that they will never be able to say one good word about him "
Ah, okay. Then I'm leaning towards Spider Team if the Titans will have that big of an issue working with Slade. "
He is like homicidally obsessed with killing all of them 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Decoy Elite
@k4tzm4n said:
"

@Son_of_Magnus:
@Decoy Elite:   

I don't see why the team wouldn't split up, though.  For example, clear allies stick together, and I'd imagine Slade would be more than fine on his own. 

"
If the teams split up then wouldn't Carnage be the most likely to go off on his own from the Spider Team? Slade's a BAMF and all but Carnage is a freakin' monster to deal with alone.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Decoy Elite:
Indeed, Carnage, Kaine and Venom I can see taking indepedent routes.  Keep in mind, the teams begin at waaaaay opposite ends of the street, so there's a good amount of travel time before the face off, as well as different approaches to take.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Decoy Elite
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Decoy Elite:
Indeed, Carnage, Kaine and Venom I can see taking indepedent routes.  Keep in mind, the teams begin at waaaaay opposite ends of the street, so there's a good amount of travel time before the face off, as well as different approaches to take. "
Indeed, there's a lot of factors, thus why I'm on the fence so far. (But not saying Spider Team is killing me on the inside)
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HumanNumber

What do you guys think about Kid Devils abillity to superheat his skin to levels which can melt durable metals? I assume he has his normal battlesuit but does he have his trident for this battle?

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AMS
@k4tzm4n: 

Actually the statement is technically true, the error on my part was attributing a Venom 2099 feat to classic Venom, my mistake due to a hazy recollection. I do hold my hands up and own up to it though. 

Not sure how much the currency the Marvel Wikia or Marvel Database has around here but; 

''The Life Foundation symbiotes have also been shown to form a powerful acid from their constituent matter. The Venom symbiote of Earth-928 in the year 2099 demonstrated an ability reduce an engulfed victim to bones within seconds, using the ability to kill New York gang leader Bloodmace. This may suggest that any symbiote exposed to the Earth environment for a long enough time may gain similar powers.''     

http://marvel.wikia.com/Symbiotes    
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39  Edited By Final Arrow

With Morals On Spiderman is going to be a pain in the ass for the Spider Team,  Before i can make a full debate I need to know if we can consider the minds of the Spider Team, Do they know they have to work with each other, Because I can see them going for Spiderman. If the Titans see this they may turn Spider man from a foe to friend and with that the titans team will pull the win, but that is going from the train of thought that the Symboties hate Spiderman.  

So yeah there was a question in there somewhere XD 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Final Arrow:
Everyone's primary goal is to defeat the other team.  Carnage, or anyone else won't go out of their way to harm Spider-Man, but if he tries to stop them from killing someone, assume they can throw him aside and vice versa, but no striking.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@AMS:
Just fyi, we always use 616 characters unless otherwise stated.  Thus, why I said they don't/haven't.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42  Edited By InnerVenom123

It's CLETUS KASADY. Easily the most mispelled name in comics.  

Anyway, Spider-man screws up his entire team's dynamic. Also, Carnage and Venom try to kill each other... worst team ever.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By InnerVenom123

Actually, I take that back. 

Cletus Kasady is the second most mispelt name. First is  Mr. Mxyzpltk.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@InnerVenom123:
Funny thing:  I originally put it with a C, but scans I saw yesterday had it with a K! lol (in his fight against Kaine).   So I assumed I was wrong and edited.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By InnerVenom123
@k4tzm4n said:
"@InnerVenom123: Funny thing:  I originally put it with a C, but scans I saw yesterday had it with a K! lol (in his fight against Kaine).   So I assumed I was wrong and edited. "

Some of Marvel's own books mispelt his name. Kinda sad when you think about it. But I have his first appearance and I assure you I'm right.  

And, like I said, Venom and Carnage can't stand each other. And Spider-man would try to stop Kaine from being productive via kills... this is a horrible team.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@InnerVenom123:
I have it, too...I'm just to lazy to confirm :P  I trust you, though.  And despite them butting heads a lot, they've also come to the agreement to work together (Toxin).  However, just assume they won't go out of the way to stop one another, unless it's Parker or Ben using their morals. (stopping them from killing, etc)
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By InnerVenom123
@k4tzm4n:
Don't mention that 'team up'. It was horribly written, and at the time, Eddie was under complete control of his symbiote. (Also, in that same book, Black Cat claimed to not know who Venom or Carnage were... ). So I don't really give that book much credit other than creating Toxin.  

And Carnage/Venom will kill, that's the entire point. Carnage is going to try to slice someone up, and Spider-man's going to get distracted, yknow?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@InnerVenom123:
LOL.  I don't remember the Black Cat remark.  Odd she wouldn't remember someone who smashed her face in :O
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By InnerVenom123
@k4tzm4n:
I know, or yknow... just that guy who terrorized NYC for about a day or so.... honestly, Milligan didn't know sht. xD
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AMS
@k4tzm4n: 

Ok man my bad again I apologise.