Avatar image for spawnofgod
#1 Edited by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength and Striking Force Equalized

No prep

Hand to Hand only

In character

No Mjolnir

Avatar image for ssj_god
#2 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.. nice try.. but there're still many ways thor can end this.....

thor still wins in a major percentage .. he'll still take it 9/10 (only one time if spidey can somehow knock him with swinging or so.. idk how)

Avatar image for ariesxmasters
#3 Posted by ariesxmasters (4886 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman actually could take this but it depends of course.

Avatar image for spawnofgod
#4 Posted by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

lol.. nice try.. but there're still many ways thor can end this.....

thor still wins in a major percentage .. he'll still take it 9/10 (only one time if spidey can somehow knock him with swinging or so.. idk how)

there is no try to anything.

I like the equalized speed battles so I came up with a twist to have good interesting battles like the speed equalized threads.

Avatar image for ssj_god
#5 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman actually could take this but it depends of course.

no he can't... it's a long shot for him... do you expect thor not to launch any energy or weather attacks?

@ssj_god said:

lol.. nice try.. but there're still many ways thor can end this.....

thor still wins in a major percentage .. he'll still take it 9/10 (only one time if spidey can somehow knock him with swinging or so.. idk how)

there is no try to anything.

I like the equalized speed battles so I came up with a twist to have good interesting battles like the speed equalized threads.

that's what i said.. nice try to make an equal battle with characters from different power tiers... though spiderman will still loose everytime thor launches his powerful attacks

Avatar image for spawnofgod
#6 Edited by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Spiderman actually could take this but it depends of course.

no he can't... it's a long shot for him... do you expect thor not to launch any energy or weather attacks?

@spawnofgod said:

@ssj_god said:

lol.. nice try.. but there're still many ways thor can end this.....

thor still wins in a major percentage .. he'll still take it 9/10 (only one time if spidey can somehow knock him with swinging or so.. idk how)

there is no try to anything.

I like the equalized speed battles so I came up with a twist to have good interesting battles like the speed equalized threads.

that's what i said.. nice try to make an equal battle with characters from different power tiers... though spiderman will still loose everytime thor launches his powerful attacks

oh, in that case. Thank you.

I made it hand to hand only that way thor doesnt stomp like you say. I hope this is more fair to spiderman

Avatar image for ssj_god
#7 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

yolo

Avatar image for ssj_god
#8 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Spiderman actually could take this but it depends of course.

no he can't... it's a long shot for him... do you expect thor not to launch any energy or weather attacks?

@spawnofgod said:

@ssj_god said:

lol.. nice try.. but there're still many ways thor can end this.....

thor still wins in a major percentage .. he'll still take it 9/10 (only one time if spidey can somehow knock him with swinging or so.. idk how)

there is no try to anything.

I like the equalized speed battles so I came up with a twist to have good interesting battles like the speed equalized threads.

that's what i said.. nice try to make an equal battle with characters from different power tiers... though spiderman will still loose everytime thor launches his powerful attacks

oh, in that case. Thank you.

I made it hand to hand only that way thor doesnt stomp like you say. I hope this is more fair to spiderman

you basically made him nothing more than a metahuman... that's a serious nerfing -_-

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
#9 Posted by OreoAssassin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter

Avatar image for ariesxmasters
#10 Edited by ariesxmasters (4886 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ssj_god
#11 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ariesxmasters
#12 Posted by ariesxmasters (4886 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@ssj_god: It is a hand to hand fight.

he edited it.. read the above comments

That is cool. With that being said I stick by "Spiderman actually could take this but it depends of course."

Avatar image for ssj_god
#13 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@ssj_god: It is a hand to hand fight.

he edited it.. read the above comments

That is cool. With that being said I stick by "Spiderman actually could take this but it depends of course."

yeah.. spiderman takes the majority now.. because he has spider sense, and thor got nerfed into a metahuman level brawler with no strength advantage over spiderman.. though he have better higher level speed feats than spidey ..lol .. i don't think that much nerfing is allowed on vine

Avatar image for experio
#14 Edited by Experio (18215 posts) - - Show Bio

@ariesxmasters: @oreoassassin: Their striking and strength are equal, but not their durability and stamina.

Unless the thread maker wants to make that equal too, Thor will outlast him and find it easier to put Spidey down.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
#15 Posted by OreoAssassin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: Thor isnt fast enough to tag Peter

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#16 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

You all realize that even without his hammer Thor has class 100 strength and a few thousand years of combat experience, right?

Avatar image for ariesxmasters
#17 Posted by ariesxmasters (4886 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

Lol he wanted to make it a fair fight it seems. Like Thor would obviously body Spider-man bad in a actual fight because it is not fair at all, Thor power set is significantly superior. Completely unfair. But like this it can actually be a fight.

Avatar image for cerberus369616
#18 Posted by Cerberus369616 (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this spiderman being taken up to Thor's striking class or Thor being lowered to Spiderman's? because if they both have Spiderman class striking Thor is gonna tank anything peter can throw at him. If they both have Thor striking power then Spiderman will when eventually thanks to his significantly superior speed and spider sense.

Avatar image for ssj_god
#19 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

Lol he wanted to make it a fair fight it seems. Like Thor would obviously body Spider-man bad in a actual fight because it is not fair at all, Thor power set is significantly superior. Completely unfair. But like this it can actually be a fight.

but as i see it.. thor still has his durability and stamina... he can stand there and take every hit spidey offers and just outlast him :D

Avatar image for stormdriven
#20 Posted by Stormdriven (17850 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength and striking equalized to whom? If it's to Peter, then Thor will eventually win. If it's to Thor, then Peter will win.

Avatar image for ariesxmasters
#21 Posted by ariesxmasters (4886 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god:

but as i see it.. thor still has his durability and stamina... he can stand there and take every hit spidey offers and just outlast him :D

Yeah Thor would probably still win because of his other physical abilities.

But in a fair fight like how the OP wants it to be- I will say probably Spiderman

Avatar image for experio
#22 Edited by Experio (18215 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin: Barring fights with Etic masterson, two previous encounters disagrees with that statement. One which involves protecting himself rather than having the time to evade from an incoming strike from Thor, there's the argument Quicksilver played a role by throwing one of his own punches but then again Pietro wasn't going anywhere near as fast as he did when Spidey tagged him with a closeline. Another instance were Peter webs Mjolnir but is unable to leg go before Thor throws it into the air, which should give you the idea he was outpaced and not the opposite.