Spiderman Vs. Batman the Dark Knight: Awesome Movie, Huh?

DirtyToyTrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DirtyToyTrunk
Who do you think would win in a fight? A true test of wits and skills. I mean they both swing from buildings. How Batman gets to the top of some of these sky scrapers; I just don't know. Does he take the elevator or what? Anyway, I know that both Spidey and the Dark Knight are super strong, but I would have to say that Spiderman is stronger because of the whole radioactive spider thing. So if they stood in front of each other and went blow for blow. The neighborhood friendly Spider would probably knock the Dark Knight on his ass; however, we know that the fight wouldn't happen that way. Also while Spiderman has his web slinging and swinging abilities; the Dark Knight has a ton of gadgets and he seems to be more clever than Spiderman. At any rate just wanted to get another opinion on the matter. All I know is that the Dark Knight crushed Spiderman 3 at the Box Office. So what did you think about Batman the Dark Knight? I loved Heath Ledger as the Joker, definitely best villian of the year, and the American Psycho (Patrick Bateman or Batman) has really turned his life around. I mean he went from taking lives to saving them. Oh, and the controversy surrounding the movies actors. Heath Ledger is now, sadly, deceased and the big companies were really pushing that last performance thing in their ads; I mean all you ever saw in the previews was the Joker. Also does anyone know if the actor Christian Bale actually struck his mother? I kinda doubt it.
Rick
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know man... I guess it could be a good idea. I mean you are going to need a great script to pull this off