Spiderman (616) vs Kakashi (beginning of Shippuden)

• 184 results
Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

Scenario:

Kakashi has been sent to investigate rumors of a strange "humanoid spider" reportedly stalking through the land of fire. He accepts and soon tracks down the confused and hapless Peter, who obviously seeks to defend himself from the aggressive ninja.

Rules:

Intel: Spiderman has a basic idea of ninjutsu from having skirmishes with fodder ninjas sometime before this fight. Kakashi has no Intel on Spiderman other than he is an unusual adversary.

Mindset: both are in character, Spiderman is trying to defend himself and learn more about where he was randomly teleported to. Kakashi has been order to bring him in alive if possible.

Gear: standard.

Battlefield: Forest 50 feet apart, with both of them starting from a position where they can see the other.

Victory conditions: ko/surrender/kill.

Special rules:

Kakashi is bared from using genjutsu as well as kamui. Kakashi only has access to feats from the manga upto the immortals arc of Shippuden.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who's faster. If Kakashi is fast enough to evade and tag Spiderman with the Chodori using his speed and the sharingan he wins. If he's not Spiderman stomps.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi stomps with better speed and skillset. No Kamuy needed..

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah no Spider-Man bodies him. Remember ninjas were subsonic at this point

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

UUTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi. More tools, faster and ridiculously more versatile with so many attack variables. Peter won’t know what is coming. Even the spider sense won’t be of much help.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the no kamui rule is too strick. just make it so Kakashi can only use it on himself and inanimate object.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman, easy.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

Spiderman, easy.

Nah Kakashi can analyze Spiderman and figure out counters.

No Caption Provided

Also he can do this. all he has to do is produce a shadow clone and have it stream lightning with it so Spiderman gets electrocuted.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmniSage
@nozak said:
@omnisage said:

Spiderman, easy.

Nah Kakashi can analyze Spiderman and figure out counters.

No Caption Provided

Also he can do this. all he has to do is produce a shadow clone and have it stream lightning with it so Spiderman gets electrocuted.

Meh, Spiderman has dodged bigger.

No Caption Provided

And Spiderman would be able to tank that lightning clone with ease, since he has been hit by Electro quite a few times.

Also about the analyze thing, Spiderman is far to fast for him.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman should still be stunned. and that's what's important. I don't think there was moment where lightning style straight up got tanked with no effect in the series.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak: Stunned? probably, but what is Kakashi gonna do with a 2-3 second stun?

OMEK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OMEK

Kakashi can use earth/lightning/Water/ Fire styles

create Shadow clones

has Sharingan

and can remember every taijutsu

he seen.Stop The Spiderman wank

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman stomps

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

Loading Video...

throw a kunai infused with raikiri, body flicker technique to spiderman? have a shadow clone prepped underground to jump spiderman? If Kakashi can pressure spiderman enough in close combat he can force spiderman to do what he wants. i think he's pretty equal to obito in physical strength. and if it helps he can get rid of Spiderman's swinging mobility by cutting the whole forest down with Raiden like in the video. since spidey sense would make it hard for sneak attacks anyhow.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Honestly this depends on where the fight takes place. Kakashi can’t really use deception to win this because of Spider sense so he has to fight Spider-Man head on. In a more openish area I’d give it to kakashi because he could just flood the battlefield and take away Spider-Man use of webs. But if the fight takes place in someone where with tall and thick trees I’d give it to Spider-Man because he could just avoid the water flood entirely.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly this depends on where the fight takes place. Kakashi can’t really use deception to win this because of Spider sense so he has to fight Spider-Man head on. In a more openish area I’d give it to kakashi because he could just flood the battlefield and take away Spider-Man use of webs. But if the fight takes place in someone where with tall and thick trees I’d give it to Spider-Man because he could just avoid the water flood entirely.

Kakashi can run a lightning cable(raiden) and have him and his shadow clone run through the whole forest and cut down the whole forest.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak said:
@omnisage said:

Loading Video...

throw a kunai infused with raikiri, body flicker technique to spiderman? have a shadow clone prepped underground to jump spiderman?

Have you seen him do all of this in character?

If Kakashi can pressure spiderman enough in close combat he can force spiderman to do what he wants. i think he's pretty equal to obito in physical strength.

Obito strength level? Can you show me it? I'm pretty sure you know how strong Peter is.

And pressure him is a big if, since Peter has held off against someone who beat Captain America in martial arts.

and if it helps he can get rid of Spiderman's swinging mobility by cutting the whole forest down with Raiden like in the video. since spidey sense would make it hard for sneak attacks anyhow.

Cutting down the forest is not something he would do in character, even if it was Spiderman has moved miles in seconds.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would the flood not affect Kakashi? Kakashi needs the ground and trees to run on to you know.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@dmnb2wavy said:

How would the flood not affect Kakashi? Kakashi needs the ground and trees to run on to you know.

Kakashi can walk on water using chakra.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak: I doubt early kakashi can cut the entire forest though especially if it’s filled with giant trees.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nozak
No Caption Provided

Here is Kakashi hiding a shadow clone underground for a surprise attack.

No Caption Provided

here is Kakashi using a kunai infused with Raikiri and throwing it.

and about anayzling spiderman. sharingan gives the user a deeper clarity on a person's movements. so he can see all of Spider Man. and he isn't slow by any means. So he can keep up if necessary

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmniSage
@nozak said:
No Caption Provided

Here is Kakashi hiding a shadow clone underground for a surprise attack.

No Caption Provided

here is Kakashi using a kunai infused with Raikiri and throwing it.

and about anayzling spiderman. sharingan gives the user a deeper clarity on a person's movements. so he can see all of Spider Man. and he isn't slow by any means. So he can keep up if necessary

I'm pretty sure that he isn't gonna classify a man in tights as much of a threat as the man who declared the fourth shinobi war or as a member of the Akatsuki.

And him being analyzed doesn't matter since Peter has fought Taskmaster numerous times.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak said:
@omnisage said:
@dmnb2wavy said:

Kakashi can walk on water using chakra.

Forgot about that.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi has way better stats than taskamster. Way stronger than Taskmaster. Also your saying that Kakashi won't use those moves on Spiderman. but it's not like they're gonna talk it out even if they are in character. Kakashi can improvise if he deems spiderman a threat to Konoha.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nozak
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

look here obito shook off KCM naruto's headbutt. but Kakashi's punches directed to his torso made him stagger and cough blood. so if Kakashi taijutsu can hurt Obito. they can definitely hurt Spiderman.

and Obito using hashi cell enhanced strenght can punch boulders Obito punching boulder

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi easily stomps. There are zero scenarios where Spider-man wins this. He's too slow and not skilled enough. Spider sense is gonna warn Peter he needs to gtfo. He's not going to listen and he is going to get dominated by one of the most tactical fighters in Naruto. Kakashi never enters any of his fights without a plan. Spider-man is a smart guy and has had some creative foes over the years, but lets be honest. They weren't Kakashi.

raikiri gg

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak: this is beginning of shippuden kakashi why would his physicals scale to kcm naruto of all characters?

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak: this is beginning of shippuden kakashi why would his physicals scale to kcm naruto of all characters?

Kakashi and Itachi both have a 3.5 strength stat in the 3rd databook. and Edo Itachi traded blows with KCM Naruto. and it's not Like Edo Itachi has better physicals besides stamina. i don't think there are stats covering the end of the show. but the databook says Kakashi and itachi should be equal in taijutsu

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

Kakashi easily stomps. There are zero scenarios where Spider-man wins this. He's too slow

What about Spiderman is slow? he has speed of thought reaction and can move miles in seconds.

and not skilled enough.

This is a big misconception, Spiderman is more skilled than Kakashi by a mile.

Spider sense is gonna warn Peter he needs to gtfo.

Peter has fought people like the Venom, Carnage, Electro, X-men, the Avengers, etc.

A little Ninja like Kakashi ain't gonna make a big difference.

He's not going to listen and he is going to get dominated by one of the most tactical fighters in Naruto. Kakashi never enters any of his fights without a plan.

Well he is this time since he has no intel, and even if he does use a plan, Spiderman would already have 100 more.

Spider-man is a smart guy and has had some creative foes over the years, but lets be honest. They weren't Kakashi.

No, Kakashi isn't them, which is why he loses.

raikiri gg

Gets dodged easily.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak said:

Kakashi has way better stats than taskamster. Way stronger than Taskmaster.

I'm saying Peter has been analyzed before and still beat the person.

Also your saying that Kakashi won't use those moves on Spiderman. but it's not like they're gonna talk it out even if they are in character. Kakashi can improvise if he deems spiderman a threat to Konoha.

So can Spiderman, he's waaaaaaay more smarter and skilled.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

look here obito shook off KCM naruto's headbutt. but Kakashi's punches directed to his torso made him stagger and cough blood. so if Kakashi taijutsu can hurt Obito. they can definitely hurt Spiderman.

and Obito using hashi cell enhanced strenght can punch boulders Obito punching boulder

Spiderman punched Rhino and sent him flying.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage so if spider man would supposedly win. how hard is the fight?

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak: Since he's in character, I'd say 30 minutes max.

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Holyy

@omnisage: Spider-Man is not faster than Kakashi. At least not in terms of combat speed. I’m not exactly sure what Peter’s travel speed, but I’d still wager Kakashi is faster in that area as well.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:
@wabubub said:

Kakashi easily stomps. There are zero scenarios where Spider-man wins this. He's too slow

What about Spiderman is slow? he has speed of thought reaction and can move miles in seconds.

and not skilled enough.

Peter has fought people like the Venom, Carnage, Electro, X-men, the Avengers, etc.

He's not going to listen and he is going to get dominated by one of the most tactical fighters in Naruto. Kakashi never enters any of his fights without a plan.

Well he is this time since he has no intel, and even if he does use a plan, Spiderman would already have 100 more.

Spider-man is a smart guy and has had some creative foes over the years, but lets be honest. They weren't Kakashi.

raikiri gg

Gets dodged easily.

I don't even know what to say to this to be honest and it was why I wasn't tagging you in the first place.

1) He is slow. The kids were faster than explosions and they were all much weaker than Kakashi. Many well into Shippuden. Spider-man is around the speed of the stronger kids like Sasuke at best.

2) Spider-man is nowhere near as skilled as Kakashi. He is a smart man. He knows his own kung fu and has beaten some skilled people over the years. He has nowhere near the combat experience or skill of Kakashi though. Look at any of his fights. I'm sad to say many Marvel writers never begin to show characters half as tactical. I wish they did. People like Sabretooth could use it.

3) Venom loses to pre-skip Sasuke easily. Same with Carnage. So do many X-Men and Avengers. Electro is the only one who would be a big threat in Naruto and that is because of his nature.

4) Calling Kakashi a "little ninja" is just beyond stupid. The guy went hand to hand against Zabuza who was throwing his sword through near a dozen trees, is MHS+ at a bare minimum (super lowball), and has a plethora of techniques that instantly kill Spider-man. Raikiri gg

5) The way Kakashi fights gives him intel. Look at his battles. He approaches cautiously, gathers intel, and enacts a plan. Between the sharingan and his huge speed advantage Spider-man can't get him. He doesn't even have any tricks to surprise him without besides the superior physical strength.

6) Up until 8-10 years ago I read every Spider-man issue published. The fact that they weren't Kakashi is why they lose. Most of Spider-man's foes are flat out morons or try to match him in hand to hand because that is the nature of the comic book. Nothing wrong with it. The format just doesn't prepare Spider-man for Kakashi.

raikiri gg the man who knows a thousand jutsus stomps most of Spider-man's foes. He does have a few though who could beat Kakashi.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:
@omnisage said:
@wabubub said:

and not skilled enough.

raikiri gg

Gets dodged easily.

I don't even know what to say to this to be honest and it was why I wasn't tagging you in the first place.

Well if you want I can stop the argument.

1) He is slow. The kids were faster than explosions and they were all much weaker than Kakashi. Many well into Shippuden. Spider-man is around the speed of the stronger kids like Sasuke at best.

Sasuke can move miles in seconds?

2) Spider-man is nowhere near as skilled as Kakashi. He is a smart man. He knows his own kung fu and has beaten some skilled people over the years. He has nowhere near the combat experience or skill of Kakashi though. Look at any of his fights. I'm sad to say many Marvel writers never begin to show characters half as tactical. I wish they did. People like Sabretooth could use it.

Peter is more skilled, I'm not talking about the teenage one.

This is 616 version is 28 and has been fighting crime since he as a teen, I know Kakashi has been fighting since he was a teen as well but not even close to the people Kakashi fought.

3) Venom loses to pre-skip Sasuke easily. Same with Carnage. So do many X-Men and Avengers. Electro is the only one who would be a big threat in Naruto and that is because of his nature.

I'm sorry did you say Carnage and Venom lose to little boy sasuke? much less the avengers and x-men? Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to lay off the cra-

4) Calling Kakashi a "little ninja" is just beyond stupid. The guy went hand to hand against Zabuza who was throwing his sword through near a dozen trees, is MHS+ at a bare minimum (super lowball), and has a plethora of techniques that instantly kill Spider-man. Raikiri gg

Little ninja is right when Spiderman has fought Hulk, Rhino, Ghost Rider, The Thing, Firestar, Human Torch, and Quicksilver.

Also, "Speed of thought" reaction.

5) The way Kakashi fights gives him intel. Look at his battles. He approaches cautiously, gathers intel, and enacts a plan. Between the sharingan and his huge speed advantage Spider-man can't get him. He doesn't even have any tricks to surprise him without besides the superior physical strength.

Did you not read anything I said regarding speed?

Not to mention that Spiderman has out thinked Iron Man and Reed Richards... can Kakashi do that?

6) Up until 8-10 years ago I read every Spider-man issue published. The fact that they weren't Kakashi is why they lose. Most of Spider-man's foes are flat out morons or try to match him in hand to hand because that is the nature of the comic book. Nothing wrong with it. The format just doesn't prepare Spider-man for Kakashi.

Most of them also tanked building level explosions and being punched into multiple buildings by Avengers.

raikiri gg the man who knows a thousand jutsus stomps most of Spider-man's foes. He does have a few though who could beat Kakashi.

And Spiderman beat those guys.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage: What comic is that if you know? I like to know context.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OmniSage

@holyy:

(Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #13).

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is that mary jane in the iron spider suit? just kinda bizarre.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi stomps. the kids in part 1 would be a fairer fight.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reaper, Spiderman is as fast as microwave blast and has reaction at the speed of thought.

Not to mention he caught Speed Demon and tagged someone with Quicksilver's speed.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

@reaperthegrim said:

Reaper, Spiderman is as fast as microwave blast and has reaction at the speed of thought.

Not to mention he caught Speed Demon and tagged someone with Quicksilver's speed.

lol. LS spderman

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

@reaperthegrim said:

lol. LS spderman

You have some of the worse timings I have ever experienced in my life.

Anyway:

No Caption Provided

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi oneshots. Stop this embarassing Marvel wank

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ningenoid: What's embarrassing?

The embarrassing thing is thinking Kakashi one-shots someone who has tanked hits from Hulk, Rhino, Nova, and Namor.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage: the embarassing thing is the fodder who can't tank bullets is supposed to tank a Chidori. The low mid tier fodder dies low diff

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage: the embarassing thing is the fodder who can't tank bullets is supposed to tank a Chidori. The low mid tier fodder dies low diff

That "fodder" has tanked multiple explosions and lightning attacks for lunch, Kakashi is nothing new to him.

And Kakashi is way too slow to even touch him.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage: lol Kakashi is MHS+ at this point. If anything he blitzes and oneshots the fodder with a chidori. He gets injured by hand grenades and bullets. Don't tell me surving a fire cracker level explosion is going to help against a chidori or even a random knife attack. One or two shadow clones would be enough to murder the fodder. The real Kakashi is overkill