Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro what? All 3 MCU Spidey solo with little difficulty, only Spidermans from SV that can compete with them are blonde Peter and maybe Porker cause of toonforce.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By yejj

Spider-Rex and Spider-Car solos all 6

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yejj: don’t forget the horse

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By goldeneagle

@jurance said:

Bro what? All 3 MCU Spidey solo with little difficulty, only Spidermans from SV that can compete with them are blonde Peter and maybe Porker cause of toonforce.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By kataraaaa

Gwen’s durability has shown to be trash in both films so she’s out first. One serious strike from any of the LA Spiders is putting her down.

Mentor Peter is pretty out of shape and doesn’t really have the feats that blonde peter did. He was getting ragdolled by Olivia, he’s shown good durability and skill but lacks stats.

Miles is potent with venom, but spider sense counters invisibility, and aside from Venom I’m not sure if he can even hurt Tom.

Iron-Spider can just stab them with no real counter-play, Andrew is too fast, and Tobey is probably the strongest physically. So yeah LA Spiders stomp.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LA Spiders stomp.

These guys have tanked glider rushes, pumpkin bombs, and in Tom’s case, hits from Thanos. This trio is doing NOTHING to them. I doubt they can even hurt Iron-Spider except for maybe high end venom feats, which even that may not be enough, and that’s just to hurt him, not KO him.

Gwen’s a glass cannon, she’s skilled but no more than support which she can’t be here since it’s a 3v3. She’s out quickly.

Mentor Peter isn’t in the same condition as the LA Peter’s, and he was getting ragdolled by Olivia Ock, who is definitely below Raimi Ock, he has the durability, but he’s just a brick.

Miles’ venom is certainly potent, but invisibility is countered by spider sense, and he lacks striking power to do anything. Iron-Spider can just stab them without any real counterplay. The LA Spiders are also too fast, they’re not getting tagged unless they wanna flex their durability

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: Thanos was holding back on spidey bro he bloodied fat Thor with his punches if he tried any significant effort spidey would’ve died instantly

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LA spidey stomp

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: so why include that as a feat to make spidey sound stronger then he is

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only one who is at the level of the LA Spideys is blond Peter, although I have not seen ATSV so I don't know if they have obtained any notable feat there.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jurance

@crapser said:

I think the only one who is at the level of the LA Spideys is blond Peter, although I have not seen ATSV so I don't know if they have obtained any notable feat there.

Spoilers:

The best they gained was slowing down a building but at the same time they also struggled to stop a helicopter so blond Peter is really the only one with consistent feats on LA Spideys level given he has no anti feats.

I'd say blond Peter has better feats than LA Spideys ngl.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: it’s mostly to show how durable he is with Iron-Spider. Plus Tony gets carried into the sun for his dura showings vs thanos, dunno why Peter doesn’t atleast get some leeway.

Kal_El_Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC the animated Spideys were really struggling with a falling helicopter. Something I think the LA Spideys especially Tom and Tobey would have no problem with.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By darkphantom9895

@kataraaaa: Thanos had to put more effort into hurting tony and it was stated that he was one of the few people he took more seriously on titan which is why he literally tried to kill tony before strange stopped him

iron spidey suit isn’t as durable as IW tony suit it got damaged by doc ock

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: he tried to kill Tony, but that doesn’t change the fact he was holding back against him before he tried doing so. Sure Tony pushed him the most on Titan, but it’s not like Thanos was actually bloodlusted. In EG when he was bloodlusted, Tony was fodder to him. Also that’s IW Peter, not NWH Peter.

Iron Spidey suit wasn’t damaged by Thanos by the way despite multiple hits. Ock damaging the suit (it’s the same tech so idk why there’d be any major difference in the dura) could just be a feat for him.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just watched the movie, and Spot’s a pretty nasty anti feat considering he could wrestle with them and he was struggling with an ATM and a regular human.

Even without lowball, none of them have shown anything beyond cracking chunks of concrete and such. And the one feat they do have is probably an outlier since Spider-Indian was shown struggling with a bus in the very next scene.

OT: any LA solo

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: Spot got stronger as the movie went on, so you can’t compare that Spot to the one that stomped the spiders. Plus Miles clearly wasn’t taking that first fight serious at all.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By darkphantom9895

@kataraaaa: tony no sold the power stone twice yet his base 1 hand ripped iron helmet right off and dented his suit with each punch the fact his punches was hitting harder then the power stone shows us Thanos had to put more effort on him or else he wouldn’t be hitting harder then the power stone

endgame tony was able to eat a mjolnir hit from fat Thor with little damage even if he got knocked unconscious his suit was mainly fine and it could withstand the infinity stones

iron spidey wasn’t damaged by thanos shows us he was holding back

ock isn’t hitting harder then Thanos and his arms couldn’t even crush tobey head and got overpowered by him

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: 1) Lmao, just because the attack was stone amped doesn’t mean it was maximizing the stones’ actually full potential in potency, Thanos used the power stone on the Guardians too.

Idk why you’re trying to measure u quantifiable degrees of how motivated Thanos was, all I know is he was holding back the entire movie.

2) He was still KO’d. If I’m wearing a motorcycle helmet and I still die from a motorcycle crash what good did it do me?

3) Sure, but it’s still a feat for the suit and it’s durability

4) Obviously, that doesn’t change the fact that’s just a feat for Ock and a feat Spidey would scale to by extension. Ock doesn’t have to be stronger than Thanos, Thanos was still breaking through nanotech armor with casual strikes.

Anywho this is way off topic and pointless

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkphantom9895

@kataraaaa: you think Thanos after seeing him no sell 2 power stone hits wouldn’t use more power in his punches on top of it literally being stated he was holding back less on tony then anyone else

the fact it got damaged by ock shows us it scales below him so it automatically scales below iron man durability since he’s taken hits from something way harder then ock

Nagdans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: you're ignoring the possibility that each consecutive strike, as well as the power stone blasts were gradually wearing down Iron Man's armor.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nagdans: that’s not how his suit works it repairs itself when damaged

and his armor was visually not shown wear down either

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honest to god an argument may be made just cause of how much indirect scaling the animated trio could get, there were a lot of spiders it’s just hard to quantify it all

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: I mean he was still wrestling and pushing Miles back in their first fight, but it’s obvious PIS

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh, MCU trio takes this in a Stomp.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changed my mind, giving it to the animated trio.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: right? Like if Spectacular was a spider that got murked in the chase, or Insomniac (who would give the Spider Verse people 616 scaling too) and it could be confirmed then good god the possibilities are endless. ASTV could be most OP Spider in the entire spider Omni verse

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Any LA solo but I’m sure BTSV Miles will change things

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: How do they solo Miles who can turn invisible and venom blast them?

Also @hoopla001 pointed out that Miles physically ripped apart Gwens webs, that's above the LA Spideys physical strength wise given they weren't ripping when stopping a building or they slowly ripped idk forgot but still impressive. And Peter B directly scales above this.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

@nassergrant19: How do they solo Miles who can turn invisible and venom blast them?

Also @hoopla001 pointed out that Miles physically ripped apart Gwens webs, that's above the LA Spideys physical strength wise given they weren't ripping when stopping a building or they slowly ripped idk forgot but still impressive. And Peter B directly scales above this.

Miles' venom doesn't have potency anywhere near pumpkin bombs or the other high-end dura feats the spiders have

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: They blasted back Kingpin and paralyzed him for some time.

Same Kingpin who can take some hits from Blonde Peter who has better strength feats than any of the LA Spiders.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kataraaaa

@jurance: It didn’t paralyze him. He was moving when he got flung back, Miles just swung him into the goober and then the explosion happened.

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hoopla001  Online

@jurance: @kataraaaa:

Nah he was paralyzed, if he wasn’t he probably would tried to grab on to the web. And wouldn’t have just laid their twitching when the miles slammed him into the collider button.

and neither peter b or blonde peter scale above it gwen slowing down the building feat.

But in blonde peters case their might be a calc that could put his collider feat above it. But visually I’m not seeing it.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoopla001: Collider feat is def better then Gwens feat. He only needed 1 arm to perform it and did it casually without much effort, plus the collider was already building sized and moving at high speeds. Gwen needed help and used all her strength but the best she could do was slow it down.

This is all i'm going to say because we had this entire convo in another thread and if this can't convince you then there is nothing i can do about it.

And yea Kingpin was paralyzed, so no reason why Miles can't just one shot with his venom blasts. And Peter B obviously scales above both Miles and Gwen in a physical fight.

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hoopla001  Online

@jurance: the building was bigger than the entire collider. (the floor of the building was lower than the collider but still went up higher than it did. ) Let alone just the gear that peter stopped. But we’ll need a calc to actually properly compare so I’ll leave it at that.

Peter b, has nothing to show he’d scale above them. Miles already one shot him. And they all perform similarly against the same villains when it comes to punching and taking hits.

Actually, after rewatching it and comparing the fights against Olivia. I’ll say blonde peter might scale above them physically. Not a whole tier, since they can all take hits from her, and are able to somewhat resist her tentacles but a noticeable amount. Since they have to dodge her thrown objects while blonde peter was able to punch a car thrown by her away, but I say might because it was a much farther distance meaning it lost power as it got to him. Especially since it kinda started curving down.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoopla001: Pretty sure Miles one shot him with his venom strikes and i'm not even sure if it was a one shot, i forgot anyways because i didn't pay much attention to the feats in the movie.

Do you really think Gwen is stronger than him? Peter B was basically MVP in ITSV lol.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

Oh word? I‘m a bit hazy on those showings. Just finished seeing it.

LaserBeak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goes either way but leaning animated team

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:

@jurance said:

Are you asking me if it's true or not? Cause idk lol i don't remember Miles physically ripping her webs in the movie but Hoopla told me he did so it might be true or not cause he might have a better memory of the movie then i do. If hes not lying then this easily puts him above LA Spideys physical wise and Peter B scales above it.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they all sound like pikachu victims to me

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By nassergrant19
@jurance said:

@nassergrant19 said:

@jurance said:

Are you asking me if it's true or not? Cause idk lol i don't remember Miles physically ripping her webs in the movie but Hoopla told me he did so it might be true or not cause he might have a better memory of the movie then i do. If hes not lying then this easily puts him above LA Spideys physical wise and Peter B scales above it.

He’s telling the truth. Miles does it during the chase scene. Didn’t realize how impressive that was.

Avatar image for deactivated-64a0c943e7754
deactivated-64a0c943e7754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter and miles are the only relevant ones here gwen isn't useful.

No Ironspider to save Tom here. Dark hair pete should scale to main pete, at the very least he was above miles even while out of shape. Even in ATSV he still seemed like he's better than miles with a child on his waist.

Miles tanks that massive collider explosion and dodges pumpkin bombs explosions when he first got his powers and fought with kingpin. Should be enough for animated team to win.

Idk why people are saying blond Pete is the only one on the level of LA Spiders. He's so hilariously above them. Casually ragdolling 70 foot mutant Goblin who was tossing around shipping containers and one punching a car hard enough it explodes is better than anything any LA Spider has done.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Id back the LA Spiders.

All three have better speed feats.

All three have tanked shots from electro.

Tom can fight invisible people.

And id rate there strength as better.

----

Edit:Oh OP says Ironspider for Tom... he has a chance to solo tbh.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:

@jurance said:

@nassergrant19 said:

@jurance said:

He’s telling the truth. Miles does it during the chase scene. Didn’t realize how impressive that was.

Damn.

Then that def makes him physically superior to LA Spideys and Peter B scales above it. Yea they win.