#2 skywalker95  Online

Could potentially Clear

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just to be clear Spider-man only has the strength of hulk (in terms of lifting, striking, etc). Spider-man doesn't have his durability, healing or other statistics.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh Jashro, you know not to give people powers they've never had.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears or stops at Juggernaut/Iron Man. Hulk has beaten Juggernaut many times in the past though so you could make a good argument.

Iron Man is the biggest challenge. I don't keep track of his suits very much, but he always has a variety of weapons. One of them might be enough to knock out Peter before he gets into melee distance. With 50ft distance Iron Man can be airborn before Peter gets close enough to hit him which really helps with the advantage.

I say he gets past round nine Hulk because he can outlast and out doge Hulk until the sun comes up.

Thor doesn't just instantly smite people with lightning usually. If he did then yeah, Thor would kill the poor bug.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I don't personally mind too much, but inb4 people complain about the placement of 9 and 10.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, he's gotta have some sort of Hulk-level durability if he's gonna be punching with Hulk-level strength, right? His poor hands.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, he's gotta have some sort of Hulk-level durability if he's gonna be punching with Hulk-level strength, right? His poor hands.

For the purposes of this thread assume he wont hurt his hands punching with that force.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Stops at Tony.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By blackspidey2099

Stops at Thor. Although Hercules is waaaay too low IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor. Although Hercules is waaaay too low IMO.

Hercules is that low because he is just a brick. Peter has blitzed him before so I see him as an easy fight under these conditions.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AlphaQ

Eh, even if Spider-Man has Hulk's strength without durability he can't take the collateral effects of people throwing punches seriously at that tier. Unless, I guess, we evoke the same principle whereby people like Black Widow can take blasts from Ultron that hurt Hulk or civilians stand around watching characters fight who, in secluded areas, can shatter mountains accidentally.

Spider-Man in-universe has a reputation for his agility and evasiveness, even if he is sometimes looked down upon due to his mouthy personality. Factor in that you've given knowledge I think anyone here would opt for an AoE attack to circumvent Spider-Man's agility. Now, I think this would require we suspend the trope where Spider-Man almost always seems to evade all attacks for a page or two before getting tagged, very few go for AoE immediately against him as far as I can see. After that I suppose Peter could try to counter with his own thunderclap, in a meets power with power scenario, assuming he can't hurt himself with the Hulk's power. If all that works out he could maybe make it past Red Hulk but I don't see him beating a competent Iron Man (not the one that is given pause by street levellers). One who abuses his flight and AoE hax like ultrasonics, tracking lasers, etc.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blackspidey2099

@jashro44: Oh, that's fair enough. If you're ordering that gauntlet like that though, then Wolverine should honestly be Round 8 or 9 since he's more likely to tag Peter than anyone else here and can possibly one-shot him just like they can.

@alphaq said:

Eh, even if Spider-Man has Hulk's strength without durability he can't take the collateral effects of people throwing punches seriously at that tier. Unless, I guess, we evoke the same principle whereby people like Black Widow can take blasts from Ultron that hurt Hulk or civilians stand around watching characters fight who, in secluded areas, can shatter mountains accidentally.

Spider-Man in-universe has a reputation for his agility and evasiveness, even if he is sometimes looked down upon due to his mouthy personality. Factor in that you've given knowledge I think anyone here would opt for an AoE attack to circumvent Spider-Man's agility. Now, I think this would require we suspend the trope where Spider-Man almost always seems to evade all attacks for a page or two before getting tagged, very few go for AoE immediately against him as far as I can see. After that I suppose Peter could try to counter with his own thunderclap, in a meets power with power scenario, assuming he can't hurt himself with the Hulk's power. If all that works out he could maybe make it past Red Hulk but I don't see him beating a competent Iron Man (not the one that is given pause by street levellers).

For the purposes of this thread assume he wont hurt his hands punching with that force.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Spider-man can beat wolverine without hulks strength. This just makes it easier. Wolverine was just filler honestly.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: He definitely can, but in this scenario, Wolverine is a lot more of a threat than say Angrir. Peter can one-shot both, and they can both one-shot him. However, Wolverine is a lot more likely to tag Peter than Angrir is. Just my two cents on something funny I noticed though; this is kind of a pointless debate lol.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: He definitely can, but in this scenario, Wolverine is a lot more of a threat than say Angrir. Peter can one-shot both, and they can both one-shot him. However, Wolverine is a lot more likely to tag Peter than Angrir is. Just my two cents on something funny I noticed though; this is kind of a pointless debate lol.

To be fair that might be debatable. Angrir has energy blasts and area of effect attacks. All though yea I agree there are people on the gauntlet spider-man would struggle with less than wolverine.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:
@supremegeneration said:

Spider-man actually has had Hulk powers in the past.

No Caption Provided

Not Immortal Hulk's, thus thread should be locked.

/s

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Stark, both can oneshot each other but with 50 feet Stark should be able to take him

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Oh, I didn't see that comment because Jashro made it while I was typing mine.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can basically blitz and one-shot rounds 1-5. Maybe Tony could take him if he flies up fast enough. No way is he beating Juggernaut with BFR off. Cain is far more durable than Thor so Immortal Hulk's strength isn't enough to beat him without getting tagged, especially since a ground pound should do.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44: Did you put Thor at the end because Spider-Hulk attacked him but ended up losing to him before they eventually teamed up? While Current Hulk is stronger than the Hulk Spider-Man powers mirrored back then, I think its evened out by Peter's glass cannon status as per the stipulations of the thread. Peter could blitz, but one half decent lightning strike is going fry him, and given the Thor has previous knowledge I think he'd be a fool not to go with that off the bat.

Doomsguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Tony with no doubt

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@laflux said:

@jashro44: Did you put Thor at the end because Spider-Hulk attacked him but ended up losing to him before they eventually teamed up? While Current Hulk is stronger than the Hulk Spider-Man powers mirrored back then, I think its evened out by Peter's glass cannon status as per the stipulations of the thread. Peter could blitz, but one half decent lightning strike is going fry him, and given the Thor has previous knowledge I think he'd be a fool not to go with that off the bat.

I think rounds 9 and 10 are interchangeable but with Thor I feel he has more options. Lightning, his hammer can change direction (and spider-man isn't faster than mjolnir), powerful winds, flight, etc. Not saying hulk doesn't have area of effect attacks I just feel Thor's are harder to counter without high durability personally.

I'm sure there is a debate to be had for who is more challenging between thor and hulk but this was my thought process when making this thread.

@sy8000 said:

He can basically blitz and one-shot rounds 1-5. Maybe Tony could take him if he flies up fast enough. No way is he beating Juggernaut with BFR off. Cain is far more durable than Thor so Immortal Hulk's strength isn't enough to beat him without getting tagged, especially since a ground pound should do.

Spider-man could jump and swing around on buildings to avoid ground pounds.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: That seems like a temporary solution at best, if Juggernaut wants it stomping the ground would probably make a big shockwave.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Iron Man. He can try to blitz, but this will happen again:

No Caption Provided

Tony wasn't even paying attention here... He seems even faster in his Bleeding-Edge armor.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how he could beat Iron Man, he should stop there.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

@supremegeneration said:

You could say this is splitting hairs but technically this is not giving Peter any powers he's never had. Peter does have superhuman strength, this is just increasing the level of that power. Regardless I don't think it in violation of the spirit of that rule since the reason it exists is to avoid baseless speculation whereas this thread is basically comparing Spider-Man's other stats with more powerful characters if his strength was increased to a competitive level.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jay_z94  Online

Stops dead at Iron Man.

Since Tony knows he’s been boosted, he’d keep his distance and proceed to one-shot him.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10 or clears.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Doesn't clear. Given the nature of Hulk's powers, he will still be stronger, infinitely more durable, regeneration factor and bursts of speed to cope with Spider-Man. That said, there's only 2 characters I don't see him beating and that's Juggernaut and Hulk.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he clears Hercules. Herc is a smart fighter. not just a brick, and I don't see Pete bypassing his durability. Dude was taking blows from WWH and not fighting back, and has contended with the Hulk on multiple occasions.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

I don't think he clears Hercules. Herc is a smart fighter. not just a brick, and I don't see Pete bypassing his durability. Dude was taking blows from WWH and not fighting back, and has contended with the Hulk on multiple occasions.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well Peter has blitzed Hercules before. If he had hulks strength this would have been more devastating. And before you mention it yes Herc did tag Peter but that was because Peter stopped because he hurt his hands. Also worth noting Peter wasn't knocked out. Peter wont one shot Herc but with his speed he can land a lot of hits.

No Caption Provided

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well Peter has blitzed Hercules before. If he had hulks strength this would have been more devastating. And before you mention it yes Herc did tag Peter but that was because Peter stopped because he hurt his hands. Also worth noting Peter wasn't knocked out. Peter wont one shot Herc but with his speed he can land a lot of hits.

No Caption Provided

I have no doubts; but I just don't know if Herc is going to trade blows with Spidey after onr or two hits. I believe in classic era, and in more than a few other instances he's shown to use AoE to counter speed. Once against the Avengers after Scarlet Witch joined. Herc can definitely take more than a few hits from Hulk level opponents; but I don't think he'll stand there and get hit when he can counter it with something.

I might be a bit bias. I was a pretty big Herc fan for awhile.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Well Herc might not have a choice but to trade blows with Spidey. If spider-man is blitzing him it will be hard for Herc to amount much of an offense or defense, sort of like what happens when a boxer gets put in a corner.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Even in the scan you posted, Hercules tagged Spiderman. He's also tagged Quicksilver, Sentry, and a number of others who had speed on/above Spiderman's level (and were using it). And part of me doubts Herc was striking with full force in that scan. If he's getting tagged with Hulk-level hits, he's going to retaliate with Hulk-level attacks. Which Spiderman isn't taking very many of imo.

In fact, Spiderman even hurt himself on Hercules by punching him. Which is consistent with Spiderman's character, as this has happened before against the Hulk as well. So even if he's protected from the added strain of punching with the Hulk's strength, he would still have the normal strain caused by striking at characters as durable as Hercules.

Again, I might be biased; but Hercules is a pretty well-trained character with experience fighting people at or above Spiderman's speed/reflexes. And he's shown to tag and react to those characters. Maybe not against every blow; but against enough to land him a win. At least in my opinion.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LoveEveryone

Stops at 8. No one on list can really tag him, with Hulk strength too ? Yeah I take it back he probably clears.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Well as I said the reason spider-man got tagged was because he hurt his hand punching Herc which wont happen here. Its true he wasn't hitting spider-man full force but the same can be said for the speedsters he tagged.

We can agree to disagree. I don't want to debate to much on my own thread.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Iron Man or Juggernaut.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only 2 opponents he can't beat in this thread under any circumstance even if he does perfectly and gets super lucky with everything are Juggernaut and Immortal Hulk. Juggernaut can tank his attacks all day and Immortal Hulk has already tanked attacks from a being amped to be equal to his levels and won in the end, so it wont be any different here. He has a chance of beating everyone else, it depends on if he gets unlucky or clumsy or just overwhelmed with attacks he can't dodge and gets tagged.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he is not as durable as Hulk and if he doesn't have HF like IH then I think he can stop at Iron Man. He can anticipate Peter's movements and counter them comfortably. But I am not quite sure.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: I have issue with the thread I was just poking fun at Jash lol

EDIT: I have NO** issue with the thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is hilarious.

Are 616 characters really this slow?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@SouskueMadara: This is incorrect. Hulk has never properly beaten Juggy. Because you can't. Even Green Scar can't, outside of BFR , which is restricted.

Also, IM hulk will destroy this spidy as by his powerset, he will keep getting stronger while spidy won't. Not to mention, you can't put down hulk with his own hits, you need extreme levels of power like Thanos.

So he stops at Ironman or Juggy, depending on how he plays it.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@loveeveryone: He doesnt have hulk regen or durability here. The OP made that clear. Not to mention, you can't put down Juggy or IM hulk with just hulk level of output.

He is going to get tagged and one shotted.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Under these stipulations Iron Man has a shot, he isn’t beating Hulk or Juggernaut either.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Under these stipulations Iron Man has a shot, he isn’t beating Hulk or Juggernaut either.