User Lists: 0

Spidey stomps. Snake is more Cap level.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Would need to see some snake feats. He at least building level?

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I see. This would be a great fight, though I’d give it to Spidey if he’s smart and abuses his webs.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Spider-Man wins fairly easily.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love both these characters but I'm going to have to give Spider-Man the win here. Mainly because of his Spider-Sense and Webs.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kaijuking

Why do peoe respond to Curbstomp? He is a fraking troll in every thread he been in.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c56dceb595f
deactivated-61c56dceb595f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-64925750b6b8e
deactivated-64925750b6b8e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake would be a match for Captain America. Peter would beat the shit out of him.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People keep saying Snake is more of a match for cap, but hasn't Cap hanged with Spidey multiple times in the past anyway?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

People keep saying Snake is more of a match for cap, but hasn't Cap hanged with Spidey multiple times in the past anyway?

No.

Spidey stomped him way back in the 60's.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Do you sleep every night believing in the consistency of these things? Oh dear God.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake has no answer for Spider-Man’s Spider-Sense. Spidey wins.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RedHotStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RedHotStar

@eredin12: Do you really think Snake beats Spider-Man?

@eredin12 said:

@moistchoice: The comment above is pretty ignorant, here are some feats though, so see for yourself. Speed-wise he was able to dodge Mach 20 rail gun while suffering a seizure attack as an old man:

Also as Old Man had entire with Revolver Ocelot in 0,3 second, which was 14 seconds in their perception, in which they walked towards each other, traded blows, rested, wrestled, and then finished, all before cigar hit the floor from 1,5 meters( 0,3 second in real time)

Also able to ride Mach 2 missiles heading his way Dante style and move much faster than bullet which was cm away from his foot

Speed-Wise Spidey has like a million bullet dodging feats and his spider-sense should allow him to effectively dodge any of Snake's attacks.

@eredin12 said:

Strength wise he was able to hit hard enough to create visible shockwaves, which would make him pretty comparable with Peter striking wise

As well ass shake 500-ton metal gear by shockwave he and Luqid made by punching each other in the face

Not at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Show Snake performing strength feats at this magnitude. Shockwaves won't be enough.

@eredin12 said:

But really his best attribute is his skill, he beat Grey Fox, Cyborg Ninja-like Raiden but older, who was still able to effortlessly stop stomp from 500-ton Metal Gear with one hand and is hypersonic speed wse

What makes this guy skilled? Spidey himself was instructed by Shang Chi and developed his own fighting style known as the way of the spider, which allowed him to fight Julia Carpenter who has spider powers and can see into the future without even having spider sense himself at the time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And even before that he humiliated a martial arts master in combat casually.

(He's also faced many other skilled combatants in the past without Shang Chi training)

No Caption Provided
@eredin12 said:

Better than Daredevil who is much slower than crossbow tagging Spidey and Cap :

Ah yes, as if out of all the decades of Marvel comic history there haven't been any inconsistencies whatsoever. This is faulty, but anyway.

No Caption Provided

Snake is not beating Spider-Man. Especially when characters below Spidey can give Snake a run for his money.

RedHotStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RedHotStar

@eredin12 said:

@redhotstar:

Speed-Wise Spidey has like a million bullet dodging feats and his spider-sense should allow him to effectively dodge any of Snake's attacks.

Snake has speed feats above bullet timing level, such as dodging Mach 20 rail guns, beating actual speedsters. Lets start with Null for instance, he is this fast:

Yet Gene causally side steps Null's Bull's attack, then counter-attacks with a blade in every limb, followed by a pal strike. All before Null could react.

And Boss beat him, sure Spidey has spidey senses but Fox had precog as well yet Sanke still beat him, he has experience in dealing with precog

Spidey has also beaten speedsters (Such as quicksilver and Blur) and has far better feats above bullet dodging as well such as

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I also want to ask, Is Null one of the speedsters you're referring to? Because those speed feats aren't really that impressive imo. Especially compared to the feats above and I wouldn't call it speedster level at all. Also what's Fox's precog and does it match up to spider-sense?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@eredin12 said:

Show Snake performing strength feats at this magnitude. Shockwaves won't be enough.

All of that is small building level stuff though, making shockwaves like that is just as good but in case you want more, Boss

I'm pretty sure the tank and building drop feats should be at least building level or a bit higher, these are also some low ends compared to Spidey's stronger showings. And what makes those shockwaves impressive?

@eredin12 said:

Volgin punches through Metal GearGear's armor as if it was paper

Same Metal Gear no sold building level explosion and Boss beat him with his bare hands until he passed out, even casual slam from young Boss made Volgin unable to get up for nearly 1 entire minute

What was the building level explosion might I ask? Also sorry if this sounds newbie but what's the scaling for all of this? Has Snake defeated all these guys that you're mentioning?

@eredin12 said:

What makes this guy skilled? Spidey himself was instructed by Shang Chi and developed his own fighting style known as the way of the spider, which allowed him to fight Julia Carpenter who has spider powers and can see into the future without even having spider sense himself at the time.

Snake beat Boss who made CQC best martial arts ever in MGS, he used his skill to beat 500 tonner, hypersonic speedster with precog such as Fox etc

I think Spidey's skill is better imo. I personally believe training with Shang Chi, a guy who's an expert in every martial art and said to be the greatest martial artist on the planet is more impressive. Shang Chi's training was also on top of the fighting experience Spidey had of fighting similar skilled fighters before.

@eredin12 said:

Ah yes, as if out of all the decades of Marvel comic history there haven't been any inconsistencies whatsoever. This is faulty, but anyway.

Snake is not beating Spider-Man. Especially when characters below Spidey can give Snake a run for his money.

My opponent used low ends so I did the same, I know Sidey is faster than Daredevil

Why not? Who are those characters? Tbh i think this can go either way, but so far i am yet to see valid argument for why Snake canont beat him

Fair on the Daredevil part. I believe someone like Batman can take Snake but I don't wanna argue for Batman when the thread is about Snake Vs Spider-Man. It's nice to know you think it can go either way but I personally just don't see Snake taking this since Spidey should have better physicals, a spider-sense that helps him dodge Snake's attacks, and he should also have better speed. I forgot to even mention his webbing that multiple strong characters have struggled to get out of.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man solos with star busting punches.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way is Snake beating a serious Spiderman, not happening

RedHotStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RedHotStar
@eredin12 said:

@redhotstar:

Spidey has also beaten speedsters (Such as quicksilver and Blur) and has far better feats above bullet dodging as well such as

I also want to ask, Is Null one of the speedsters you're referring to? Because those speed feats aren't really that impressive imo. Especially compared to the feats above and I wouldn't call it speedster level at all. Also what's Fox's precog and does it match up to spider-sense?

Non-jobbing QS wrecks Spidey, even Speed Demon statued him:

Even if he beat speedster like that , it would be eventually with trial and errors, where Snake straight up kept up with them equally, Spidey aim dodging Light with his precog is not really good combat speed feat as he does not dodge Light itself just gets out of the way before it is even fired

Okay that link you set seems like a total PIS moment IMO. "Spider-sense is too slow to react to this" when he's literally fought speedsters and reacted to better lol. But if you really want to go with this then it's your funeral I guess. Can you show me Snake going up against actual speedsters comparable to the guys I mentioned? Not sure if you already have yet but I don't think so.

Ah, so you're one of those "It's aim dodging" people. Well if you check just the first two scans you can see that Spidey dodges them after they're fired. And in the other one too and also in many of his dodging feats.

@eredin12 said:

Not Null he is a casual bullet timer though, but Gene is, he blitzed Null and Snake beat him. It is muscle reading, he knows what movies you will make before you do them, similar with Spidey senses in a way

Not really, body reading is not the same as precog. And might I ask, have you seen the images I sent on spider-sense? He literally dodges blows before their opponent even commits their decision into action, spider-sense lets him know of all outcomes in a fight and lets him know of the bad ones and good ones, and it's described as slowing down time to a crawl which lets him be 10 steps ahead. I dare you to show me any type of precog from these characters that are remotely comparable to spider-sense.

@eredin12 said:

I'm pretty sure the tank and building drop feats should be at least building level or a bit higher, these are also some low ends compared to Spidey's stronger showings. And what makes those shockwaves impressive?

What was the building level explosion might I ask? Also sorry if this sounds newbie but what's the scaling for all of this? Has Snake defeated all these guys that you're mentioning?

Tank only has a mass of 60 tons though, and that building was a pretty small one, besides he did not pull it with his striking but strength/ webbing. It is about the force you need to have to create visible shockwaves in the air like that, for instance, tank shells do not make them really

25 to 28 minutes

What about the mass? You mean him lifting tanks? I'm talking about Spidey destroying the tanks and also in a casual manner. I'm actually pretty sure I even saw it calced at large building if you wanna get technical about it. The building is a small one compared to other large ones of course but I thought small buildings are considered to be things like houses? Stuff like lifting/pulling aren't the same as striking sure, but they are still attributed to strength in general. So Spidey bringing the building down is still part of his strength even if he didn't destroy the building by punching it. That doesn't really make shockwaves that impressive though. The shockwaves could have also been added in for dramatic effect. Really? To that last part.

@eredin12 said:

Indeed he did, either he or his father Big Boss, Solid Snake is clone of Big Boss so he scales to him ,especially as he beat him as well

So how strong are these guys? You haven't really showed me anything impressive thus far. At least to show me Snake is building level or higher.

@eredin12 said:

I think Spidey's skill is better imo. I personally believe training with Shang Chi, a guy who's an expert in every martial art and said to be the greatest martial artist on the planet is more impressive. Shang Chi's training was also on top of the fighting experience Spidey had of fighting similar skilled fighters before.

Snake is more skilled than Snag Chi, Chi would be murdered by someone like Fox for instance or Gene who Snake can beat

I seriously doubt that. Does Snake know every fighting style there is to know?

@eredin12 said:

Fair on the Daredevil part. I believe someone like Batman can take Snake but I don't wanna argue for Batman when the thread is about Snake Vs Spider-Man. It's nice to know you think it can go either way but I personally just don't see Snake taking this since Spidey should have better physicals, a spider-sense that helps him dodge Snake's attacks, and he should also have better speed. I forgot to even mention his webbing that multiple strong characters have struggled to get out of.

The Snake would murder Batman lol, Bruce pretty much does not even have bullet timing feats, like maybe one, Snake is lot faster /stronger than him, guys he beat would stomp Batman. Spidey has better lifting strength true, Snake is faster, more skilled, has beat enemies both faster than Spiderman, and with precog on top of that just like him, the webbing can be dodged

Really? No bullet timing feats? Maybe one? You're kidding right? And I don't agree that Batman would lose to him but I'm gonna stop talking about Batman due to it not being related. Spidey has better strength overall not just lifting. Spider-Sense should allow him to avoid anything that Snake has to offer. Prove Snake is more skilled. And like I said I before, I dare you to show me how the precog you mention is just as good or better than spider-sense or that it's not just body reading which is not the same. Normal web shots can possibly be dodged but what about encasing him in expanding webs?

I'm not sure how much more you wanna go but I don't think this is going anywhere. I obviously won't convince you at this rate so I don't think it's worth moving forward. But if you do, I probably won't respond much more especially since I'm not feeling well.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This dude is so freaking funny lmao Wankedin finally met his match

Spideerfan002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spideerfan002

Read through all this mess(not* worth it) and Spider-man wins

EDIT:Just realized it said now before, it's not.

RedHotStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RedHotStar

@eredin12: I don’t feel like doing the formatting and responding to everything so I’ll just keep it brief. This will also probably be my last post.

Why do you think it’s not PIS? If Spidey can react to even better speed and even take someone like Quicksilver with his spider-sense why would spider-sense in this instance suck all of a sudden? Like I said before, comics have a ton of inconsistencies. Even at the bottom of the image it’s played off as a joke.

About your aim dodge argument we’re actually both arguing on assumption of what happened off panel because of the limitation of the scene not showing what’s going on in the panels. So it’s basically 50/50 fair trade but intent wise I think Spidey avoided it after it was shot. But I still honestly don’t get “it’s aim dodging” it just feels like a cop out to me. I feel like since Spidey is able to dodge such things this gives him the edge on Snake who you haven’t really provided a case which makes him able to tag Spidey with his spider-sense that makes him steps ahead.

On the precog bit, I think saying spider-sense is more versatile is putting it mildly. Spider-Man’s spider-sense literally let’s him know of the future with all scenarios and the good ideas to do and more from the images I posted before. At best, body reading/muscle reading just reads the opponents movements and make predictions and not outright telling the future with far more factors on top of that like precog. While you could say they are similar in essence, precognition is far more superior. Let alone Spidey’s type of precog.

What’s your info on the tank stuff? I’m pretty sure I’ve read that they can take much more but I guess it depends on the model. Keep in mind it’s two tanks.

Fair on the shockwaves being added part although I still don’t consider them impressive. Those shockwaves would have to be shaking a whole area or a room for it to be impressive. Also I don’t think I’ve seen anything on the no selling building level stuff yet. Cool lifting feat though.

Well if Snake only knows 32 fighting styles then he should be far less skilled. He’s lacking like at least 70+ fighting styles lol.

I’d like to see the building level stuff you keep mentioning so that can prove Snake and Spidey are close (At least from low ends) and even then spider-sense should be giving Snake trouble since it’s far better than the muscle reading his previous opponents had to the extent where Spidey will always be steps ahead in the fight.

Thanks for saying get better. I guess that’s all from me. Nice talk.

Edit: When writing this I was extremely tired so apologies if I goofed up on the writing.

djshad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By djshad

The Feat

Wouldn't really call this a calc... given I'm just noting he's moving at comparable speed to the object that's heading out into space at a speed at least comparable to Earth's escape Velocity.

Basically, Hulk punches some Anti-Matter Bomb hard enough to send it flying into space at speeds greater than escape Velocity, Spidey correctly guesses the attractive force that was present between the pair of bombs would cause the other to hurtle past the Hulk after he hit it.

Spidey moves his ass out of the way before the bomb can connect with either of their bodies, indicating Spidey was moving at speeds at least comparable to escape velocity.

Suppose it's also a strength feat, given he comments on moving the Hulk and his general weight.

Escape Velocity = 11,200 m/s

Spider-Man's Speed (Low End) = 11,200 m/s or mach 32.913

That'd be at a minimum though.

Narrative indicates the bombs travel to the distance we see portrayed in the bottom panel in minutes

Spoiler:

https://m.imgur.com/q0XTnaM

Earth = 56 pixels

Distance = 377 pixels

Distance/Earth = 6.732

Earth = 12,742,000 meters

Distance = 83,611,440 meters

Time Frame (Realistic) = 600 seconds

Time Frame (Not Remotely Implied by the Narrative) = 3600 seconds

Speed of Bombs (Realistic) = 139,352.4 m/s or mach 409.511

Spider-Man's Speed (Realistic) = 139,352.4 m/s or mach 409.511

Speed of Bombs (Not Remotely Implied by the Narrative) = 23,225.4 m/s or mach 68.252

Spider-Man's Speed (Not Remotely Implied by the Narrative) = 23,225.4 m/s or mach 68.252

Hulk and Spidey's Combined Mass = 547.486 kilograms (uses minimum official weight of savage hulk and official weight of peter parker)

KE = 0.5mv^2

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Low End) = 34,338,321,920 joules or 8.207 tons

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Realistic) = 5,315,840,333,212 joules or 1.271 kilotons

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Not Remotely Implied by the Narrative) = 147,662,231,478 joules or 35.292 tons

Think the Hulk also levels half a mountain in this same issue on top of holding back some unquantifiable mass of anti-matter back (well, granted, I could use the fact it was a bomb energetic enough to snuff out earth to get a mass, but the density of the material would probably be a tad unrealistic ) but I don't feel like covering those.

Final Tally

Spider-Man's Speed =11,200 m/s

Spider-Man's Speed (Realistic) =139,352.4 m/s

Spider-Man's Speed (Not Remotely Implied by the Narrative) =23,225.4 m/s

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Low End) =8.207 tons

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Realistic) =1.271 kilotons

Spider-Man's Physical Might (Not Remotely Implied by the Narrative) =35.292 tons

Spider-Man rapes Solid Snake hard.

ANGELICA10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey wins