Spider-Man vs Rock Lee

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ultimate702

Spider-Man is at his strongest

Vs

Part 1 Chuunin Exam Rock Lee (No Weights)

Morals OFF

Setting:

sr-tristan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sr-tristan

i think lee's speed makes here the real difference, but the spider sense could be a problem, so i say rock lee but spider man could also win

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rock Lee wouldn't be able to hit him nor would be be able to break out of webs.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spider-Man should take a comfy majority as long as he doesn't allow Lee to open Gates.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@socajunkie said:

Spider-Man should take a comfy majority as long as he doesn't allow Lee to open Gates.

Lee in gates is still easily dodged by Spiderman, lol.

And if it gets to that point all Spiderman has to even do is dodge. Not even like he needs to lay webs everywhere around him to ensure Lee can't even reach him in the first place.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By socajunkie

@iusemycajonas said:
@socajunkie said:

And if it gets to that point all Spiderman has to even do is dodge. Not even like he needs to lay webs everywhere around him to ensure Lee can't even reach him in the first place.

Given the fact that martial artists with far slower combat speed have kept up with Spider-Man, I doubt this very much.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@socajunkie said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@socajunkie said:

Given the fact that martial artists with far slower combat speed have kept up with Spider-Man, I doubt this very much.

which is a fair point, but I'd like to think we argue for the non jobbing versions of characters on the vine, and spiderman has plenty of consistent feats with his reflexes and movement speed that allow him to dodge speed of lightning and triple didgit mach attacks. and he also has plenty of consistent feats of losing to captain america, taskmaster, etc., in h2h, and high end feats that have him dancing around heralds lol.

joberman loses to lee,

what should be normal spiderman level spiderman wins agaisnt lee,

and high end ridiculousness spiderman stomps lee.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which is a fair point, but I'd like to think we argue for the non jobbing versions of characters on the vine, and spiderman has plenty of consistent feats with his reflexes and movement speed that allow him to dodge speed of lightning and triple didgit mach attacks. and he also has plenty of consistent feats of losing to captain america, taskmaster, etc., in h2h, and high end feats that have him dancing around heralds lol.

joberman loses to lee,

Having read some Spider-Man-albeit a few years back now-his consistent level of combat speed is above the likes of Cap, Wolverine etc however he still isn't completely untouchable to them. His combat speed isn't on Lee's level and Spider-Man beating Firelord is an outlier and PIS but I'm not sure if you were joking about that.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman is subsonic with supersonic reactions.

Rock lee wins.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@socajunkie said:
@iusemycajonas said:

joberman loses to lee,

Having read some Spider-Man-albeit a few years back now-his consistent level of combat speed is above the likes of Cap, Wolverine etc however he still isn't completely untouchable to them. His combat speed isn't on Lee's level and Spider-Man beating Firelord is an outlier and PIS but I'm not sure if you were joking about that.

it's implied that when he's trying like when he was in superior spiderman,

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

he completely stomps wolverine and almost everyone he normally fights, he is completely untouchable to them

No Caption Provided

and has on panel feats of reacting to nova while he was in flight.

along with multiple instances of him being able to dodge lightning, which moves linearly as lee is consistently stated to do

plus this

No Caption Provided

at the minimum has showcased the ability to move at and punch hulk at speeds relative to escape velocity at the very lowest end, and triple digit mach realistically

it's not a stomp but I don't see lee taking this, i think spiderman would win.

and yeah i was joking bringing up firelord, just as you were joking stating that captain america or wolverine have the possibility of being able to touch spiderman, obviously neither are true

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Spidey wins.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SuperDragonfly9

This could go two different ways if Spider-Man has PreCog. If he doesn't and let's Lee take off weights and go 5 gates it's over, if not he wins. All he has to do is dodge Rock Lee's punch and kicks with Spider Sense, and web up his legs. Which shouldn't be a problem since he dodges Electro's electric bolts all the time and Electro is is fast as lightning.

As it was shown the Sand was the reason Lee could be grabbed and tossed to stop his speed, I imagine the strong Webbing could do the same.

Once webbed up to his feet to neck I don't see Rock Lee breaking out of that.

Avatar image for bluelettermedia
BlueLetterMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man absolutely god stomps if he's actually fully composite. If not, he still wins handily.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Spidey.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As it was shown the Sand was the reason Lee could be grabbed and tossed to stop his speed, I imagine the strong Webbing could do the same.

Nope. When Lee took off the weights, Gaara's sand couldn't touch him.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

By being fast enough to keep up with Lee and having pre cognition, Spiderman wins.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off+no jobbing makes this a fight for spidey to win, without those two specific conditions this could have been close.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Beta-56

Lee is being underestimated. When Lee took off the weights, he was able to speedblitz Gaara's sand.

And Gaara's sand was able to block point blank explosions and explosions were hypersonic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided