User Lists: 6

#3 Zetsu-San  Online
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd go with Peter, unless you use Quanxi to raise the speed average of the verse massively, which to be fair you could do.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't know this Reze, but what does Peter do against her in a random encounter? She's versatile, has regen, isn't afraid to kill, and is slightly tanky. The Spider-Sense gives Pete some staying power but I think he eventually goes down.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bumper stickers.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean i cant compeletely recall. But i dont think denji, even beat her... didbt they like talk it out. Either way i cant see spiderman beating a living bomb thats willing to throw it's own head. Even not scaling to quanxi, csm characters by this point are still much fte. Its obvious she cant blitz, but i dont see her getting blitzed either

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean i cant compeletely recall. But i dont think denji, even beat her... didbt they like talk it out. Either way i cant see spiderman beating a living bomb thats willing to throw it's own head. Even not scaling to quanxi, csm characters by this point are still much fte. Its obvious she cant blitz, but i dont see her getting blitzed either

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zelonix

1. There's two conditions or two victories. Spider-Man.

• Spider-Man fights his enemy while she's in base, and while fighting her, kills her before she can use her transform, or incapacitates her before-hand.

2. There's two conditions or two victories. Reze.

• The battle starts with Reze transforming, and ends with her killing Spider-Man easily by either blitzing, or she can scorch him with her torpedo explosions (which are more devastating than her regular explosions that can blow up buildings)
Avatar image for deactivated-61c4051044653
deactivated-61c4051044653

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reze should take it. She'd land an explosion, and possibly kill him, most of Peter's durability feats, are tanking building-level attacks, her regular attacks are building-level, let alone her stronger attacks, that are much, much stronger than her regular explosions, to the point that it one-shotted a character that could tank her normal explosions, without much damage, and she can spam these attacks, too.

isuaiwx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By isuaiwx

I could honestly see it go either way, but if it takes place in a en-closed area I could see Reze land one of her explosions on him, her explosions AoE could cover a entire building's worth of range, and her explosions are spam-able so it might hard for SM to keep dodging forever, and since it's a en-closed area, the range of SS is pretty weakened, I think Reze wins.

Yolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I would want to agrue for Peter here, I don't see him winning considering her scaling to Quanxi in speed. And not only that her bombs are powerful as hell, and the burn damage is crazy. His mobility would help here if only Reze didn't have crazy mobility with her abilities as well.

Reze mid-diff