Spiderman or Daredevil

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Blob

I'm going with Spiderman. He is the strongest physically by far here he is also arguably the quickest and most agile one here. Plus his Spider Sense should help him out too. DP would have a better shot if he had his teleporting device and if it was to the death but I thought the device would give him an unfair advantage so I took it out.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CaptainRodgers

I say if its to Death then Deadpool. 

If to Incapacitation Spidey. 

If to KO then Spidey , potentially Deadpool or Bullseye
deadpool616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deadpool616

dp, but he's going without limbs for the day

RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RamsesII

i say deadpool because he can heal and he will keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going (runs out of bullets) then keeps going and going and going and going till they all die because deadpool heals!
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By PirateKing69
@RamsesII: even with his healing he can be knocked out..and spiderman has beaten him before
RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RamsesII

As Darksied says in the Justice League Heroes video games 
"i'm immortal (like dp), im invincible (i disagree), and no prison in the universe could hold him (except the cube lookin thing) (no EARTHLY prison can hold him) and plus if he did lose he would get really ticked track them across NYC and go all Ninja and assignate them one by one you have seen what he did with DP vs marvel universe, complete chaos. But i guess that would be cheating but they would do something like that if this was a comic and if this was a fight and when you are knocked you disapear or something dp might get knocked out but if this was realistic in marvel universe spidey would probally web him to the floor or something till Bullseye deflects Punishers grenade or something and sets dp free  you can not defeat him forever like wolverine he will get back up eventually but i still say dp 
Snickersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Snickersss

Spiderman or Daredevil.  Deadpool can still be knocked out, Bullseye has been beaten by all of the other characters at least once, and The Punisher would get beaten by Spiderman or Daredevil. 

Although if they has enough prep time I think the Punisher or Bullseye win.
RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RamsesII
@PirateKing69 said:
" @RamsesII: even with his healing he can be knocked out..and spiderman has beaten him before "

@Snickersss said:
"Spiderman or Daredevil.  Deadpool can still be knocked out, Bullseye has been beaten by all of the other characters at least once, and The Punisher would get beaten by Spiderman or Daredevil.  Although if they has enough prep time I think the Punisher or Bullseye win. "

I still say that the healing factor is a huge part of this battle for dp and you can call me a fan boy and i am but he will find something to beat them unless they immobilaze him by sticking him to the floor or whatever but he might cut his way through.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PirateKing69
@RamsesII: well your opinion doesn't matter to me if your just a fanboy
Snickersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Snickersss
@RamsesII said:
"I still say that the healing factor is a huge part of this battle for dp and you can call me a fan boy and i am but he will find something to beat them unless they immobilaze him by sticking him to the floor or whatever but he might cut his way through. "

If Spiderman or anyone else for that matter can get a hold of Deadpools sword and cut his head off, and get it far enough away from his body then he would be out of the fight.
RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RamsesII

@PirateKing69

said:
" @RamsesII: well your opinion doesn't matter to me if your just a fanboy "

Spiderman is believe it or not i like him better than deadpool because i grew up with him and im a fanboy of spidey also but deadpool, bullseye, and punisher isnt afraid to kill even though daredevil and spidey had there fair share of homocides these are by far the most ruthless killers in marvel comics and if your not willing to kill in this fight your out.

Foolkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Foolkiller

even though dp can get knocked out he wakes up extremely fast, meaning that he would wake up before the fight ends if he isn't the last one to be knocked out. i say it would be between dp and spidey. spiderman has beat dp in the past.....without dp actually trying, or having any real motivation so you can disregard any previous fights between the two. deadpool's tactical skills and unique way of handling combat would  keep him in the fight and spidey's agility, spidey sense, and strength would make him a contender. it's truly a toss up between the 2. a determined dp has yet to be seen during a fight between him and spidey. no one can call this.

GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GhostPool

Im going with DeadPool He has beaten all of these dudes and as far as i can tell only SPidey has beaten DP.ANyways DeadPool can out fight both Punisher and Bulls Eye I think if DeadPool is seriuos he can get the win over spidey
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By spidey 15

Spider-man should win this. 
He is extremely agile and fast for Frank or Deadpool to tag him. 
Unless Frank use his tactical intellect, he should not be able to shot Spider-man. 
But if spidey try to fight seriously and focused on his spider-sense on a proper way ( like in Shadowland, durin his fight with Iron Fist, during his fight with Daken etc...), then even if Frank try to use some tactics, he should be unable to tag Peter due to the fact that when spider-sense is used properly, Spider-man can figure out/ predict movements and things that his opponents are going to do. 
Daredevil should also be able to dodge Frank due to his radar sense that allow him to read moves, be able to know where Frank is aiming and when he will shot. 
Also spidey can one shot Frank. Spidey tends to prevent himself from one shotting his opponents due to his morals, but in Castle's case, this is a bit different. Spidey has one shotted him plenty of times. 
Daredevil should be able to beat Bullseye...again. 
Spidey will either incapacitate or KO Deadpool. 
And then this is a fight between Spidey and Matt. Matt has admitted that under normal conditions he can not beat Spidey. And under normal conditions he has lost to spidey before. There was another instance where spidey's spider-sense has been canceled be a gas that DD used and spidey was still able to beat Matt. 
So in this fight, Peter should be the winner IMO. 
=]

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PirateKing69
@spidey 15 said:
" Spider-man should win this. He is extremely agile and fast for Frank or Deadpool to tag him. Unless Frank use his tactical intellect, he should not be able to shot Spider-man. But if spidey try to fight seriously and focused on his spider-sense on a proper way ( like in Shadowland, durin his fight with Iron Fist, during his fight with Daken etc...), then even if Frank try to use some tactics, he should be unable to tag Peter due to the fact that when spider-sense is used properly, Spider-man can figure out/ predict movements and things that his opponents are going to do. Daredevil should also be able to dodge Frank due to his radar sense that allow him to read moves, be able to know where Frank is aiming and when he will shot. Also spidey can one shot Frank. Spidey tends to prevent himself from one shotting his opponents due to his morals, but in Castle's case, this is a bit different. Spidey has one shotted him plenty of times. Daredevil should be able to beat Bullseye...again. Spidey will either incapacitate or KO Deadpool. And then this is a fight between Spidey and Matt. Matt has admitted that under normal conditions he can not beat Spidey. And under normal conditions he has lost to spidey before. There was another instance where spidey's spider-sense has been canceled be a gas that DD used and spidey was still able to beat Matt. So in this fight, Peter should be the winner IMO. =] "
agreed...quite a few dp fanboys on here
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Matezoide2

Spider-Man wins

if he is serious,the only guy that can hold his own for a while is Daredevil

@spidey 15:
it is worth mention that Spider-Man was still a noob when Frank shot him and that a remotely serious Spider-Man one-shotted him (twice)

adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By adamwarner42

Spidey
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: If Frank use his tactics, he can still tag spidey even if he is not a noob anymore. What will actually save him, it's if he use his spider-sense properly. 

Also spidey has one shotted Castle more than once.  

• The first instance it was in Frank's first appearance( as you already know ) 
  • The second it was in a web of sider-man issue, where Pete has dodged his bullets and the one shotted him( you know that as well ) 
  • The other instance it was in the Punisher War Journal #68. Spidey first webbed him and then he one shotted him. 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15 said:
" Spider-man should win this. He is extremely agile and fast for Frank or Deadpool to tag him. Unless Frank use his tactical intellect, he should not be able to shot Spider-man. But if spidey try to fight seriously and focused on his spider-sense on a proper way ( like in Shadowland, durin his fight with Iron Fist, during his fight with Daken etc...), then even if Frank try to use some tactics, he should be unable to tag Peter due to the fact that when spider-sense is used properly, Spider-man can figure out/ predict movements and things that his opponents are going to do. Daredevil should also be able to dodge Frank due to his radar sense that allow him to read moves, be able to know where Frank is aiming and when he will shot. Also spidey can one shot Frank. Spidey tends to prevent himself from one shotting his opponents due to his morals, but in Castle's case, this is a bit different. Spidey has one shotted him plenty of times. Daredevil should be able to beat Bullseye...again. Spidey will either incapacitate or KO Deadpool. And then this is a fight between Spidey and Matt. Matt has admitted that under normal conditions he can not beat Spidey. And under normal conditions he has lost to spidey before. There was another instance where spidey's spider-sense has been canceled be a gas that DD used and spidey was still able to beat Matt. So in this fight, Peter should be the winner IMO. =] "
This. Good explanation, Spidey.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By difficlus
@spidey 15 said:
nice...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: @difficlus: Thanks! 
=]
RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RamsesII

my version of the battle: 
As soon as daredevil see's bullseye there going to fight each other till likely hood bullseye is defeated. 
While daredevil and bullseye is fighting punisher knows that deadpool killed a lot of people for the heck of it so he is gonna gun for deadpool.
Deadpool is at first gonna take a few shots from that M16 then start to heal and get ticked off real bad and start shooting like there is no tomorrow. 
Spidey knows that daredevil can handle bullseye so he goes after deadpool/punisher 
Punisher goes out in one of these was: deadpool shots or cuts him with his katana, good punch from spidey in the jawline, daredevil wacks him with his billy clup till he KO, bullseye fakes trowing a shurikan at daredevil bounces of the wall and stabs punisher in the back. 
The next few minutes is just basicle a slug fest because deadpool would run out of bullets so he would have to use his katana, bullseye needs something to throw and spidey is running low on his web canisters. 
Bullseye goes out one of these ways: Daredevil does his usual thing and beats him up, cut head of with katana, webbed to the roof from spidey. 
If this fight was that everyone's memory has ben whiped so it would make more sense if spidey fought daredevil but i dunno. Martial Arts wise daredevil is superior to both of them and he goes farther than spider to win but spidey is more powerful than daredevil due to his strength. Strength wise deadpool is stronger than daredevill but not spidey however deadpool is way more used to useing weapons (a AK-47 as a club) and is a way better martial artist than spider plus with healing that will keep deadpool going after spider keeps hittting him will win plus spiders web canister would be gone by the end of the fight. 

Why Punisher couldnt win: As seen in the marvel civil war when captain america started beating on him punisher wouldnt fight back because he knew he was good, so technically he wouldnt fight spidey or daredevil unless his mind was whiped
Why Bullseye lost: he is a great marksman but has no effect to anyone else hear if he throws something at you. 
Why Daredevil was defeated: if there minds where whiped this would be a case when spider beats him senseless but if his mind wasnt whiped deadpool has already beaten him up enough that deadpool wouldnt kill him because he is to fun. 
Why Spiderman lost: this would be a long drown out fight but deadpool's HEALING MEANS HE WOULD KEEP COMEING BACK AND HE CAN FIGHT LONGER THAN SPIDER BECAUSE THE TOXINS IN YOUR MUSCLES THAT REQUIRE YOU TO SLOW DOWN WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON HIM AND THE WEBS SPIDER USES DEADPOOL WOULD CUT!!!!
RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RamsesII

P.S. deadpool is the only one hear that can take a bullet.
deadpool616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deadpool616

dp the dude can't be killed

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DamianWayne

I know this is old but I'd like to get my two scents in. RTo the people who thought Deadpool would win because of his healing factor, they are wrong. His head could be easily destroyed by Bullseye. To much objects implanted in his brain and he'd go out like a light. Not for long but long enough. Spidey is strong and has his spider sense though I'm quite sure DD has more experience and could take him down. Finally, DD and Bullseye. IT could go either way. Although Bullseye is always beaten, I think he could take DD down if trying hard enough.....So, Bullseye.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shawnbaby

Spider-Man. There's no non-PIS reason that any of these guys should ever even touch him. Spider-Sense and Superhuman Speed and reflexes. And he can knock out every single one of these guys with a single punch. Or just web them to a wall.

kidJOEY1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kidJOEY1

Depends if its to the death and no morals, then it would be Spidey vs Deadpool at the end fighting it out. Punisher and DD will get killed off fast. Id like to think that Deadpool will take out Spidey but Spiderman would put up a tremendous fight.

Avatar image for thegoddamnjokerdp
thegoddamnjokerdp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool says ha ha ha whiles kicking punisher in the chest then headshots him then spiderman tries too kick deadpool in the back deadpool ducks and shoots spiderman in the chest then deadpool gets hit in the head by dd billy club then deadpool chops the billy club in half jumps and launches a grenade at dd then laughs and runs home

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil killed off fast? Honestly that's not happening..he's the best fighter here, and bullets aren't going to mean anything as Peter and Matt dodge bullets with absolute ease..spiderman and daredevil are the last men standing. In the end though it pains me to say it spiderman should win but honestly if daredevil is not holding back he will could certainly win

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By Strider1992

Spider-Man. There's no non-PIS reason that any of these guys should ever even touch him. Spider-Sense and Superhuman Speed and reflexes. And he can knock out every single one of these guys with a single punch. Or just web them to a wall.

This.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if it's KO,spidey takes this. To the death, I don't see Deadpool losing

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman has been tagged by Punisher before.. Spidey would win if it was KO, then DP but if it was death, Deadpool would surely win.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mee09

You guys are underestimating Punisher A LOT in this scenario:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We do not even know the environment they are fighting in yet. If they were fighting on a rooftop then yeah I would agree with what a lot of people were saying. But what if it is in a park? Or the streets? A suburban area? If they were fighting in a place like that then Bullseye could potentially one shot Spiderman with an object at a distance while he is fighting someone else:

No Caption Provided

There was also a comic where Bullseye fought Captain America in a junkyard but he couldn't close the distance to get to Bullseye. If Cap didn't have his shield. He would have been killed rather easily. Really it depends on the scenario they are fighting in. If they are fighting with a place that has a great deal of cover in it. I am pretty damn sure Punisher and Bullseye will use it. They aren't just going to go straight hand 2 hand like idiots.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

Spider-man easily.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Spidey or Deadpool would win this. I'm not sure who would win between those two but it's def. one of them.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could be the rest of the team vs Spider-Man, blindfolded and with both arms tied behind his back and Spider-Man would still win.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Dude... Punisher has beaten Spiderman on a few occasions already. You want to blind-fold him and have both of his arms tied behind his back and not only make him fight Punisher, but everyone else here too? Under a circumstance like that Bullseye would solo.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Wow, I dig your completely out of context Spider-man scan. You're aware he was shot about ten times immediately before that, right?

And Spider-man has whupped Punisher more often than the reverse. Spider-man takes it home.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A competant spiderman wrecks anyone here. Not to downplay the rest of the crowd but Pete has the stat advantage to literally one shot all of them and is fast enough to do it without much trouble

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: how do you figure,Spiderman can easily beat daredevil and before you post those scans of where daredevil gets those couple of hits in show the full fight and who was the last man standing Spiderman

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Spidey > Deadpool > Everyone else.

Jmarshmallow

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey wrecks

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter could turn all these guys into paste

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By QuakeBlood

Spiderman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man easily.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Spidey or Wade.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man. His speed, webbing, and Spider-Sense gives him the advantage more often than not.