KnockoutPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@saitamaichiban:

1. not canon

2. if i remember correctly, Luthor filled Spider with red sun radiation so he could hurt him

The only people Pete could beat is Cyborg, Batman, Robin and Nightwing

Saying something is "not canon" is the stupidest weak non argument

Even within the confines of one's own lore one is liable to be retconned. So everything is canon and nothing is

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey's at least top street level or middle tier.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And light slowing down in water is just not true. Here's some scans of Spidey going ridiculously fast.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arriving in the Speed of Time, Spiderman enters! by grinderkiller1 on  DeviantArtKenshiro vs Jotaro Kujo - Battles - Comic VineDoes Spiderman have FTL reflexes - Battles - Comic Vine616 Spider-Man vs MCU Base Thanos - Battles - Comic Vine

Avatar image for deactivated-60c25f00e5712
deactivated-60c25f00e5712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

And light slowing down in water is just not true. Here's some scans of Spidey going ridiculously fast.

Not sure where you currently are in science, but the laws of refraction state otherwise. In any case, yes all of these are horrible mismatches (besides batfam) I don't care that he plays it clever or not, the characters here outclass him so damn hard its immeasurable. Like seriously putting spiderman against ANYONE besides the batfam on this thread is like sending a toddler to the beaches of Normandy on D-day. Additionally, with prep batman would indeed shit on Spiderman. He made a suit that allowed him to stomp a being thats on par or greater than Superman. Albeit, he would likely have less time than he did to make the suit for the prompt, but he wouldn't need nearly as much time. I highly recommend you actually read DC comics before wanking Spiderman. Learning scientific law would also be helpful.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Steve40L

Ok, I was wrong with the first one. but Spider Man could very much beat Cyborg and stands a chance against Aquaman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

Ok, I was wrong with the first one. but Spider Man could very much beat Cyborg and stands a chance against Aqua man.

Nope, Aquaman has tanked hits from Wonder Woman and J'onn (also drew blood from him.), who laughably outclass Spiderman. Once again, a total mismatch. Hell, if you are just gonna blindly wank spiderman without bothering to take a look at DC comics, can't you at least look at a respect thread at the very least?? Anyway, Cyborg once flew from the earth to the moon in 4 minutes. He also once drew blood from Shazam, who has contended with Superman at times. In the same fight, he took a Shazam punch, and Shazam has the AP to punch a black hole into existence (though he likely didn't release that kind of power when fighting Cyborg). Dude, seriously, you clearly are very lacking in DC knowledge, and wank the hell outta Peter.

Edit: Meant to say Shazam punch not Shazam fight my bad

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey can't fight with these guys physically. But Aquaman is at a disadvantage when because it's a dry arena. And Peter can and will use every advantage he has. And cyborg has a human side of his face That spidey could literally crush. So exposing that is what he's going to do the entire time. And Spidey's Spider Sense has let him dodge light speed attacks so I doubt Cyborgs going to be landing many hits or Aquaman. The Bat Family is no match with Spidey and I'm not saying He can beat a lot of people on this list. In fact, more times that not he will get pulverized.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Ok well that confirms my suspicions. You literally think a 10 tonner has an advantage over Aquaman since it’s out of water. Aquaman tanked and attacked MMH OUT of water. For gods sake, read DC maybe? Also, Cyborg has his own danger sensors, not to mention hes MUCH faster than peter. Additionally, since when is peter FTL? Provide some feats for that

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Steve40L

@bobwillsonjrFirst, Spidey is not 10 tonner he is 25 50 or more. Second he's not faster than light, he just has the ability to dodge it do to his spidey sense. And Also, the spider sense is connected to the web of fate or something like that. So it can literally see the future, though Peter can't see it, he can only act on danger.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Cyborg, he'll get stomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Peter is commonly associated as being a 10 tonner in his base form. Also, again show me some scans? Light travels much faster than the mind can even process, so I’m doubtful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobbitsc: Hey, just to check in you don’t still believe all the bullshit you spouted here right? If so I’d be more than happy to correct you.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at flash

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I literally sent scans earlier. Can you please look at those?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: first two looked like energy beams, nothing suggested they were actual beams of light. In fact, I believe he’s confirmed to have only energy projection so. Also, for the clones I’m relatively sure as more are made, the weaker the light becomes. Also, spidey has been tagged by things much slower than light, so. This was golden age anyway.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Steve40L

@bobwillsonjr He isn't weaker it's just he has less coordination. But still, if you can move the speed of light tagging a dude in a red and blue suit shouldn't be hard no matter how much you lack coordination. And Spidey's been tagged by things slower than light the same way he beat Fire Lord. Lazy writing. Flash has been tagged by things much, much, much slower than him. Spidey's also dodged all the Avengers at once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right, a guy with 0 coordination with a gun would have about 0 way of tagging me if I’m running around. Lacking coordination is more of a factor than you’d think.

Also, flash being hit by things he shouldn’t is normally between different continuations. If you ever read his comics, you’d notice that he’s normally regularly consistent, especially Wally.

Scans for that?

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just saying characters get hit by things they shouldn't. You can say stuff hit's spidey that's slow. And I'll just say he beat Fire Lord. Because obviously Lazy writing doesn't matter when it comes to Spider-Man for you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: The lazy writing would be any time peter can dodge light speed attacks (which you know, he’s never done based on your scans). Peter CONSISTENTLY gets tagged by bullets, and things of that nature. If it happens so often, that’s what you scale peter to.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He dodges several bullets at a time more often than not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: He’s gotten tagged by them too often to say spidey sense allows him to dodge LS attacks

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's dodged light speed attacks to often to say he can't

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And that thing wasn't under water I was looking at it weird.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Ok, show me some LS feats then? You literally provided 3 that I debunked.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lightmaster | Tumblr

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Steve40L

Rogues' Gallery: Who Is Spider-Man's Greatest Enemy? [Poll]

Not quite speed of light but ridiculously fast.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: You should actually reply to people directly rather than just post on the thread, that way people are notified when you reply and know who you're talking to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Neither did it for me. The first one was an energy beam and the second one nothing was happening. He was jumping over people while no one attacked.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobwillsonjr The first one the guy literally said he has the speed of light in his favor and the 2 one he was moving so fast no even super humans and other people above him like Dr Doom could respond.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Which is funny considering he has energy projection, not light manip.

You are aware that Dr. Doom isn’t particularly well known for his speed right? He’s generally not considered a really fast character.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this thread? Spiderman stops at Cyborg.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobwillsonjr: Spider-Man actually has a few feats of him dodging blasts that were travelling at light speed.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobwillsonjr He's using lasers. And a laser is a focused beam of light. Energy projection and lasers are different.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: No he is not. He has energy projection. Addiotnally, lasers in fiction are often energy beams. If it’s explicitly light, it’s usually regarded as light manipulation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: The only one that can be remotely considered FTL is the light master feat, and even then he was aiming at two people. Also, Lighmaster has consistently shown his accuracy is a little pathetic. Everything else was energy projection or lightning.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobwillsonjr He literally said he has the speed of light on his side. Read the panel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Which is bullshit. He does not have light manipulation, he has energy manipulation.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Steve40L

@bobwillsonjr So obviously what the dude shooting lasers says about his lasers doesn't matter but what you say does just because you don't know anything about the situation and he's actually using and shooting them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Correct. It’s actually a lack of knowledge on your part, because if you actually knew the character, you’d know he had strictly energy projection.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone should just do a CaV for Spider-Man/Cyborg and then close this headache.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg would stomp Spiderman lol

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobwillsonjr all lasers are energy projection (in comics) but not all energy projection is lasers. And I'm not saying he can move faster than light. I'm saying because of his spider sense he can dodge the attack before it becomes a real threat. And I'm not saying he would destroy anyone on this list other than the bat family. He does stand a chance against Cyborg. And Less of a chance against Aquaman but sill a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

@bobwillsonjr all lasers are energy projection (in comics) but not all energy projection is lasers. And I'm not saying he can move faster than light. I'm saying because of his spider sense he can dodge the attack before it becomes a real threat. And I'm not saying he would destroy anyone on this list other than the bat family. He does stand a chance against Cyborg. And Less of a chance against Aquaman but sill a chance.

Bruh how much of a Spider-Man wanker are you? He doesn't stand a chance against Cyborg or Aquaman. Either one of the League members would curbstomp Spider-Man with no effort.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: What you said is correct but light manipulation would have to actually fall under the category of light manipulation, otherwise we just assume it’s beams of energy.