Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster
caption
caption
In an attempt to try out for the classic Avengers Spidey lifts a familiar yellow car above
caption
caption
 his head to show his strength. Imagine his surprise when the car comes alive and attacks Spidey out of self defense. The Avengers decide that this would be a better way to gauge the Spider's abilities and watch intently as Spider-Man and BumbleBee square off.
Under Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Under Dog

in a situation like this i would think after a few rounds of spider man dodging and climbing all over bumblebee, they realize that it was all a misunderstanding. though if they were forced to fight all out... i'll get back to you on that.

Rapist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rapist

bumblebee

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know if Spider-Man has the strength to actually hurt BumbleBee... maybe he does
Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Absolute

This has happened before in comics and if I remember correctly Spidey won.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
PhoenixSouvenir said:
"This has happened before in comics and if I remember correctly Spidey won."
I could see it happening. Spidey is a very quick thinker. He could come up with something to take down BumbleBee
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#7  Edited By EganTheVile1

Spidey has taken on Spider-Slayers and Sentinels in the past, I'll lay odds his spider sense and agility could take him to a win against a Transformer, Death's Head beat a few Transformers in his day, and Spidey fared better against the FF then DH did, so yeah Spidey would find a way to win

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Tevnoba

Spidey

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-Man

Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raven Overdose
eganthevile1 said:
"Spidey has taken on Spider-Slayers and Sentinels in the past, I'll lay odds his spider sense and agility could take him to a win against a Transformer, Death's Head beat a few Transformers in his day, and Spidey fared better against the FF then DH did, so yeah Spidey would find a way to win"
Spider-Slayers and Sentinels have low-level A.I....Bumblebee does not.
I don't see Spidey beating any Transformers.
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I do.

Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Raven Overdose
Mr. Wilson said:
"I do."
I don't.Bumblebee is one of the fastest transformers and he has weaponry.....How can Spider-Man possibly win?
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super-Buster

Hmm... I don' know about this fight, Spider-Man is often considered to be the most agile metahuman in Marvel and with his Spider-Sense he can avoid a great many attacks but I just don't know about BumbleBee's stats. Who's to say he can't move as fast as Spider-Man? There's also the matter of surface area. Spidey usually dodges fists and gunfire, things that only hit in limited area but BB's fists and arms are much bigger and if he uses them right Pete might not be able to get fully out of the way in time. There's also their respective strength and durability, I imagine Spider-Man will at least be able to do damage to BB but I don't think he can one-shot him like he can do to most fights he is put in. Meanwhile BB's attacks would certainly damage Spidey, he could maybe one-shot Spider-Man but again, I'm not sure we'd have to compare what Spidey has been hit with and survived to the force BB would deliver (how hard does a car hit?). Also Pete, the genius that he is might figure out a way to mess with BB's machinery, I doubt he will be able to fully understand the anatomy of an extraterrestrial robot but he should be able to figure out basic things like the power core and might be able to use that to his advantage.

Those are juts my thoughts on this fight for now. I haven't picked a winner yet.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

Actually Bumble Bee took down Luke Cage wiht one blast and Jazz ran down Wolverine in their vehichle modes in the New Avengers/Transformers crossover #2. I wish I could scan those images.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Super-Buster

I've always been under the impression that crossovers were not canon, but if BB can take down Luke with one blast Spidey shouldn't be a problem if he can hit Spidey.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Actually its canon in the Idwpublishing  TF series.

Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Raven Overdose

Spidey can't win.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lantern Prime

Oh yeha and Spider-Man is intelligent but so is Bumble Bee who the one of the Autobots Intelligents Communications guy.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super-Buster

Anyone care to back up their choice so we can get a debate going in this battle debate thread? I'll argue either side.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lantern Prime

Iv'e been backing up m choice. The one TF Spider-Man could beat easily is wheelie.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Super-Buster

Okay then, how is BB going to hit Spidey? He has long been the standard for agility in the MU, that combined with his reflexes and spider-sense means BB will have trouble hitting Spidey even once. Meanwhile BB is a very big target and Spidey knows he doesn't have to hold back against a machine and will probably bring all 10 tonnes of his strength to bare. Now I'm not sure about the numbers or what BB's armor is made of but iron is no problem for Pete and if he's smart like he usually is, he's not going to enter a fist fight with a battling car. Instead Spider-Man will probably be examining BB's armor for weak spots or places where he can use his strength to maybe rip off a small section of armor and mess up the insides. Spider-Man will also be using the environment, he is very familiar with New York and this fight doesn't have to stay in one place, if Spidey's hands won't do the trick then he can use a street lamp to add some extra force, he can pick up other cars and throw them or create a kind of slingshot with his webs to fling sharp projectiles, the possibilities are endless, I just think Spider-Man is more resourceful. 

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lantern Prime
Super-Buster said:
"Okay then, how is BB going to hit Spidey? He has long been the standard for agility in the MU, that combined with his reflexes and spider-sense means BB will have trouble hitting Spidey even once. Meanwhile BB is a very big target and Spidey knows he doesn't have to hold back against a machine and will probably bring all 10 tonnes of his strength to bare. Now I'm not sure about the numbers or what BB's armor is made of but iron is no problem for Pete and if he's smart like he usually is, he's not going to enter a fist fight with a battling car. Instead Spider-Man will probably be examining BB's armor for weak spots or places where he can use his strength to maybe rip off a small section of armor and mess up the insides. Spider-Man will also be using the environment, he is very familiar with New York and this fight doesn't have to stay in one place, if Spidey's hands won't do the trick then he can use a street lamp to add some extra force, he can pick up other cars and throw them or create a kind of slingshot with his webs to fling sharp projectiles, the possibilities are endless, I just think Spider-Man is more resourceful. "
Do you really think BB is going to let Spider-Man rip his armor off?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Bumblebee..people are asking how is Bumblebee going to hit Spidey...the real question is how is Spidey going to hit him.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By speedlgt

wow close one I think bumble bee but just by a little

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lboy

Its close but Spidey comes out on top!!!

God-Thanos101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey will win do to speed and agility. He could happily hop all over bumblbee. Actually knocking him down will be hard though.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mr-yes  Online

Bumblebee