ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Let's see....  

The kid who was bitten by a radioactive spider, knows a little martial arts, and is driven by the motto, "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility".  He is a genius, but generally only in science.  He is not "Sherlock Holmes" smart, meaning he can not pick up on minute details and plan strategies around them, even though he is a genius.

Then we have the man who's parents were killed in front of him when he was only a child, about 6 if i'm not mistaken, traveled the world as a young adult perfecting every martial arts form, perfecting his pain tolerance, and became as perfect as a human being can possibly become.  He might not have superpowers, but he has a variety of gadgets and devices that essentially do the same thing as superpowers, so he really doesn't need any.  His real superpower is his will power. He is driven to destroy crime due to his parents death, and is essentially insane considering he has mentally seperated himself from Bruce Wayne, and is totally Batman.  When he fights any enemy, he pictures his parent's killer's face, and that is what drives him to never quit and win. 

Batman wins. 

If you need any more proof of what Batman is capable of, visit the Batman board on this website and go to the "Batman Respect Thread". 

(FYI, Batman has taking super athletes such as Parker on before, and won.)
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#202  Edited By Strider1992

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Let's see.... The kid who was bitten by a radioactive spider, knows a little martial arts, and is driven by the motto, "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility". He is a genius, but generally only in science. He is not "Sherlock Holmes" smart, meaning he can not pick up on minute details and plan strategies around them, even though he is a genius. Then we have the man who's parents were killed in front of him when he was only a child, about 6 if i'm not mistaken, traveled the world as a young adult perfecting every martial arts form, perfecting his pain tolerance, and became as perfect as a human being can possibly become. He might not have superpowers, but he has a variety of gadgets and devices that essentially do the same thing as superpowers, so he really doesn't need any. His real superpower is his will power. He is driven to destroy crime due to his parents death, and is essentially insane considering he has mentally seperated himself from Bruce Wayne, and is totally Batman. When he fights any enemy, he pictures his parent's killer's face, and that is what drives him to never quit and win. Batman wins. If you need any more proof of what Batman is capable of, visit the Batman board on this website and go to the "Batman Respect Thread". (FYI, Batman has taking super athletes such as Parker on before, and won.)

I have trouble thinking of this as an unbiased opinion.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman
@Strider92
I was stating facts about the two heroes.  Did I say anything false?
mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By mtrakos

With or without prep Bats takes him

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#205  Edited By Jorgevy

@Strider92 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Let's see.... The kid who was bitten by a radioactive spider, knows a little martial arts, and is driven by the motto, "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility". He is a genius, but generally only in science. He is not "Sherlock Holmes" smart, meaning he can not pick up on minute details and plan strategies around them, even though he is a genius. Then we have the man who's parents were killed in front of him when he was only a child, about 6 if i'm not mistaken, traveled the world as a young adult perfecting every martial arts form, perfecting his pain tolerance, and became as perfect as a human being can possibly become. He might not have superpowers, but he has a variety of gadgets and devices that essentially do the same thing as superpowers, so he really doesn't need any. His real superpower is his will power. He is driven to destroy crime due to his parents death, and is essentially insane considering he has mentally seperated himself from Bruce Wayne, and is totally Batman. When he fights any enemy, he pictures his parent's killer's face, and that is what drives him to never quit and win. Batman wins. If you need any more proof of what Batman is capable of, visit the Batman board on this website and go to the "Batman Respect Thread". (FYI, Batman has taking super athletes such as Parker on before, and won.)

ditto

Also, wth does being bitten by a radioactive spider and seeing your parents get killed has anything to do with this battle? that's just their origins, not feats, at all

On a random encounter, no prep, Spider-man stomps

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman
@Jorgevy said:

@Strider92 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

ditto

Also, wth does being bitten by a radioactive spider and seeing your parents get killed has anything to do with this battle? that's just their origins, not feats, at all

On a random encounter, no prep, Spider-man stomps

Feats?  You want to talk FEATS?  Batman is the feat KING, considering he is only a human.  I'm not a Spidey hater:  He used to be my favorite.  I'm just saying Bats is much more driven to win than Parker.  All you Bat-Haters act as if Batman has not dealt with Super Athletes before, when he has, such as the more recent Talons.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Strider1992

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

All you Bat-Haters act as if Batman has not dealt with Super Athletes before, when he has, such as the more recent Talons.

1. I am not a Bat-hater

2. Spider-man's physical abilities>>>>>Talon's physical abilities

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#208  Edited By Saren

So Batman will counter Spider-Man's strength, speed, agility, durability and precognition with..........childhood trauma, willpower and a never give up attitude?

Dunno what you're smoking, but I want some.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@Strider92
Talons punched through Batman's warsuit.  designed to withstand a nuclear apocalypse.  They are not as strong as Spider-Man I'm sure, but I don't think they are signifigantly weaker.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Saren

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@Strider92: Talons punched through Batman's warsuit. designed to withstand a nuclear apocalypse. They are not as strong as Spider-Man I'm sure, but I don't think they are signifigantly weaker.

That was radiation. Not brute force. In essence, Batman's warsuit had the durability of a cockroach.

Talons are 1.5-2 tonners at best, Pete is at least 5 times stronger than them.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Strider1992

@CitizenBane said:

So Batman will counter Spider-Man's strength, speed, agility, durability and precognition with..........childhood trauma, willpower and a never give up attitude?

Ah Bane. Come to poor the cold water of reason on our little mental bomb-fires.

@CitizenBane said:

Agreed.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman
@CitizenBane said:

Ahhhhh, you think Batman is all prep, i bet, aye?  Visit the Batman board, and go the Batman respect thread.   

Also, Batman's intellect is what really would win the battle for him;  he wouldn't get into a direct fight with Parker because he knows he is outmatched in a fist fight.  He would run, and come back with some sort of advantage.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Saren

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@CitizenBane said:

Ahhhhh, you think Batman is all prep, i bet, aye? Visit the Batman board, and go the Batman respect thread. Also, Batman's intellect is what really would win the battle for him; he wouldn't get into a direct fight with Parker because he knows he is outmatched in a fist fight. He would run, and come back with some sort of advantage.

So by your own admission, Batman cannot win a straightforward fight with Spider-Man?

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

If what you all are saying is true and this is a fist fight cage match, then this is truley a spite thread.  That's like saying, "Batman Vs. Superman, but Batman can't use any kryptonite and any of his true skills he just has to try and punch Supes to death."
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman
@CitizenBane said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@CitizenBane said:

Ahhhhh, you think Batman is all prep, i bet, aye? Visit the Batman board, and go the Batman respect thread. Also, Batman's intellect is what really would win the battle for him; he wouldn't get into a direct fight with Parker because he knows he is outmatched in a fist fight. He would run, and come back with some sort of advantage.

So by your own admission, Batman cannot win a straightforward fight with Spider-Man?

Obviously not.  But that is not truley Batman, now is it?  I declare this thread SPITE!
Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#216  Edited By Jorgevy

@ImTheDamnBatman: super athletes? wth you are talking about? did Batman participate in some kind of super Olympics?

Also, Batman is more driven to win? and you say you were a Spider-man fan.....

Peter is way way above Bats in physicality, he is a genius in his own right. If Batman got prep, Spidey would follow it with some of his own.

and what would running do to help Batman? not to mention that Ive doubts Batman could run away from Spidey after encountering him

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Saren

I guess that settles it then.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Saren

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@CitizenBane said:

Obviously not. But that is not truley Batman, now is it? I declare this thread SPITE!

Uh, yes, it is.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#219  Edited By Dex_Starr

This thred went on 11 pages too long

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#220  Edited By dernman

Random encounter I say Spider-Man. 
I just have a hard time buying Spider-Man losing to street levelers.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Strider1992

@Dex_Starr said:

Its what happens when an unstoppable force(Batman's vastly exaggerated abilities) meets an immovable object(Spider-man's vastly superior stats).

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Spider-Man wins in 5 minutes! He's incredibly smart, and also has far better agility, and super powers and strength. SCORE 1 SPIDER-MAN!

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@CitizenBane said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@CitizenBane said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@CitizenBane said:

Obviously not. But that is not truley Batman, now is it? I declare this thread SPITE!

Uh, yes, it is.

uh, no it's not. Batman doesn't beat Superman by simply punching him does he? He out thinks him. Batman isn't a direct fighter, he plans strategies to put him in situations where he can attack his opponent's weaknesses without directly fighting them.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By VenomousDragon

@ImTheDamnBatman: Spiderman doesnt have a convenient plot devise weakness, parker is going to beat him down.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@BlueLantern1995 said:

In each of the 3 following scenarios a different one will win: With Prep: Batman(though Barely) Without Prep: Spider-Man Morals off in either scenario: Spider-Man Spider-Man would win more...just sayin

Wrong ... Right ... Wrong ... with prep/prior knowledge (at least a day to a weeks worth) ... batman wins/stomps, With out...he will lose... if Spider-man is without morals in a preped fight ..... He whips out the Apokolips tech, but he gets a work out from a pissed off Spider-Man anyway.... Give Batman a 4 days in the bat cave ... Smoke messes with Spidey's spider sense ...... Smoke + Cryo Capsule + Explosive Batarangs/Bat Jet w/ rockets/Boom Tube Fist =

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By renamed040924

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@CitizenBane said:

He can't outrun Spider-Man. He calls the Batmobile, Spidey's already webbed him up by the time it arrives.

He's somehow still conscious when it comes, Spider-Man webs up the tires and it can't move.

That doesn't work, Spider-Man just webswings after him.

How do you expect Batman to escape?

He is a genius, but generally only in science.

He's outsmarted Norman Osborn and Otto Octavious numerous times, the former of which pretty much took over the entire Marvel U previously, and the latter recently defeated the entire Avengers with prep.

Spider-Man is also somewhat of a prep master himself, having defeated Rhino, Sandman, Morlun, Electro, and more with prep.

Read any new Amazing Spider-Man comic, he creates a new gadget in pretty much every issue.

Then we have the man who's parents were killed in front of him when he was only a child, about 6 if i'm not mistaken,

FYI, Batman has taking super athletes such as Parker on before, and won.

Superhuman>>>Super athletes

I'm just saying Bats is much more driven to win than Parker.

BS. Growing up with no parents, then being the cause of the one man who's ever held you in any high regard at all's death just cause you felt like being a little prick that day>Seeing your parents die.

All you Bat-Haters act as if Batman has not dealt with Super Athletes before, when he has, such as the more recent Talons.

Talons are barely above humans

All you Bat-Haters

I'm not a bat-hater, I'm one of the few people who actually believe he can beat Captain America no prep. I just recognize his limitations.

C'mon now, it's in the name. SUPER human, PEAK human.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By renamed040924

Batman doesn't beat Superman by simply punching him does he? He out thinks him.

Oh god not this again.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/citizenbane/superman-vs-batman/87-79268/

Smoke messes with Spidey's spider sense

Smoke? Like... regular old smoke?

No, that will have 0 effect against Spider-Man. It's easy enough for cancel out his sense, guys like Green Goblin and Mysterio have done it, but it'll take more than "smoke".

@BlueLantern1995 said:

In each of the 3 following scenarios a different one will win: With Prep: Batman(though Barely) Without Prep: Spider-Man Morals off in either scenario: Spider-Man Spider-Man would win more...just sayin

This guys got it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#228  Edited By TDK_1997

Spiderr-Man wins.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By renamed040924

@TDK_1997 said:

Spiderr-Man wins.

Coming from someone who's username is TDK. You sir, I respect based on that one post.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#230  Edited By TDK_1997

@nickzambuto: I may be a Batman fan but I know that he can't defeat Spider-Man in a fair fight.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Dex_Starr said:

Mostly because people insist on bringing up the "If Batman had prep, he would win" argument. Which is meaningless here because no prep was given. 
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By cooljammy18

Bat wankers can't accept it. I also love how some people described how superior Peter is physically and yet they say Bruce can take it. *sigh*

Bruce takes it if he can throw Pete a couple of feet away though LMAO.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Jayfournines

Longtime reader and I just had to join the site when I read this thread (especially the part where someone said that Batman had all the knowledge in the world). Spiderman wins hands down. Without prep Bruce cannot take Peter down. Also, for the love of god, stop referencing The Dark Knight returns, Batman has never ever EEEEEVER beaten Superman in a fight that is canon.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Sixshot23

Spidey webs up Bats within seconds an takes Catwoman on a date.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread lasted this long because Spider-Man fans are as vehement and relentless as Batman ones ... Though admittedly fall short (get it?) of the Wolverine fanboy fanatics (such as yours truly).

Ah, the jaded life of a fan.

Seriously though, Spidey fans are not merely content to hear Spider-Man wins, holding a 10 to 1 favor in votes herein. Oh no. They need to rub the Bat fan's faces in it ta boot :P

Thus, the Batman fans feel the need for redemption by stating "OK! We hear you Spider boys (and gals)! But, with prep ... I mean, can't you give us prep? Please?"

But can we Spidey fans relent a little and let them shine but a smidgen? For just the briefest of moments? Nay. We squash the last remnants of fanboy pride neath our big, webbed merciless boot.

I can almost hear the dying whimper of Bruce's last fan limp painfully away from this thread to dry the tears trickling down their cowled cheek ...

Oh and, by the way, Spider-Man stomps.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Sixshot23

@ Super_SoldierXII. Well said! Lol I totally agree. I love both characters though. But yeah Spidey wins. But wouldn't be awesome if these 2 characters became a team. Badass!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Super_SoldierXII:

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Super_SoldierXII said:

This thread lasted this long because Spider-Man fans are as vehement and relentless as Batman ones ... Though admittedly fall short (get it?) of the Wolverine fanboy fanatics (such as yours truly).

Ah, the jaded life of a fan.

Seriously though, Spidey fans are not merely content to hear Spider-Man wins, holding a 10 to 1 favor in votes herein. Oh no. They need to rub the Bat fan's faces in it ta boot :P

Thus, the Batman fans feel the need for redemption by stating "OK! We hear you Spider boys (and gals)! But, with prep ... I mean, can't you give us prep? Please?"

But can we Spidey fans relent a little and let them shine but a smidgen? For just the briefest of moments? Nay. We squash the last remnants of fanboy pride neath our big, webbed merciless boot.

I can almost hear the dying whimper of Bruce's last fan limp painfully away from this thread to dry the tears trickling down their cowled cheek ...

Oh and, by the way, Spider-Man stomps.

I don't think we're being unnecessarily cruel to the Batfans personally. All they have to do is admit that, in a random encounter such as this, Batman loses. Some are able to...and to them we tip our hats and wish them well. Then there are those that cry out "But if Batman had prep...he could win" to which we merely respond "there is no prep...its a random encounter". We understand that those people are just trying to hold on to their pride and we let them be if they acknowledge the simple truth that Batman loses in a Random. But then there are those that Cling so firmly to their Bat-zealotry that they will actually insist that Batman wins this and to them we say "Nay" and we smash their little arguments and berate them for bring close minded ideologues. And we are right to do so.
SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By SteveRogers

Prep or no prep, Batman loses!

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

???

Um. OK. Not sure if I should flag this or not ... what do you think?

Spider-Man still wins this random.

EDIT: Oh, and kudos for posting a gif in an attempt to come off smart with typos. Lol

Nightcrawler_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Nightcrawler_X

I just wanna know if batman can take a 10 ton punch to the face. The answer is no.

kidJOEY1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By kidJOEY1

@Mr. Ubiquitous: Exactly! I 100% agree with you.

Mystic_Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Mystic_Marvel

Spiderman is a bit too much with his speed, agilty and strength for a random encounter.

RogueGreyfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By RogueGreyfox

@Spectrum: Batman wouldn't do that and neither would spiderman. Batman isn't the joker. I often wonder if batman fans know if they are fans of batman or of his villians

Avatar image for logicoverpopularity
LogicOverPopularity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Ubiquitous: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#246  Edited By darktiger

spidey wins this fight almost any way you put it

Jonesio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the most important edge Bruce has over Peter is that he is, arguably, a psychopath and would therefore be more ruthless. I say Spidey, certainly in a random encounter; I can't think of anyone more agile than him, not to mention all his other advantages. Also, I think there'd be some funny quips going off, "wow, are you a genetically altered bat person?! Oh, right, just a lunatic then?" Spidey 8/10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers