Spider-Man vs Batman

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

hmmm... sure we've had this before as well...

turned into a massive argument about prep time i think

M

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Mantid

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mantid

D'oh!

My bad.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

I love Batman, but addmitedly, my fav hero is Spidey, just wanted to preface my comments with those statements of fact.

Now, I always laugh at the people that offer up confrontations like this, because regardless of what any "fan boy" says, Batman would have ZERO....ZERO chance in a fight against Spider-Man! For god's sake, Spider-Man would break his bones if he wanted to, Batman is a MAN with no powers what so ever, his body well trained but human, and breakable.

Spider-man has the strength of 20 men I believe, and speed? could Batman even lay a single glove on him? I think impossible. "Batman would defeat him with his intelligence" is what you often hear...really? Spider-man/Peter Parker is a GENIUS! every bit as crafty and smart as Batman. Add to that, its only a mathematical matter of time, before Spider-man 'gets him' Bats could only avoid his downfall for so long. To quote Mike Tyson in his glory years "Everyone has a fight plan until they get punched in the face" ...come on, this isn't a fair fight at all, eveb Deathstroke (one of the all-time great baddies) wiped the floor with Batman, as he should have and would.

DC always has Batman worked into fights to WIN..because, well...he's their best, and most popular character. Reality would be FAR different, I mean, Batman couldn't even defeat Captain America in truth, Cap has the Super Soldier serum, and hard core military combat training. This is always fun for fans, but ANYONE with a smiggin of intellectual honesty, knows Spidey would serious KILL Batman in a fight...
Post Edited:2007-08-25 09:41:05
Post Edited:2007-08-25 09:42:11

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

We've had this done before we all agreed that Spidey would win no problem. The main issue is this, prep time. In my opinion, I personally feel that Spidey and Batman are on par with each other as far as prep goes. Peter's a scientific mind who uses what he can to defeat a foe he knows he cannot beat in hand to hand combat or can set him up (i.e. Morlun, Venom, Carnage, Rhino, Ironman ect.) Bats has done the same thing. Overall, Peter would win because if lets say this is a best out of 5. Peter wins the first one, than bats if he figures out how to block the Spidey sense, than Peter, and than bats and than Peter. Overall, Peter would take the cake.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"I love Batman, but addmitedly, my fav hero is Spidey, just wanted to preface my comments with those statements of fact. Now, I always laugh at the people that offer up confrontations like this, because regardless of what any "fan boy" says, Batman would have ZERO....ZERO chance in a fight against Spider-Man! For god's sake, Spider-Man would break his bones if he wanted to, Batman is a MAN with no powers what so ever, his body well trained but human, and breakable. Spider-man has the strength of 20 men I believe, and speed? could Batman even lay a single glove on him? I think impossible. "Batman would defeat him with his intelligence" is what you often hear...really? Spider-man/Peter Parker is a GENIUS! every bit as crafty and smart as Batman. Add to that, its only a mathematical matter of time, before Spider-man 'gets him' Bats could only avoid his downfall for so long. To quote Mike Tyson in his glory years "Everyone has a fight plan until they get punched in the face" ...come on, this isn't a fair fight at all, eveb Deathstroke (one of the all-time great baddies) wiped the floor with Batman, as he should have and would. DC always has Batman worked into fights to WIN..because, well...he's their best, and most popular character. Reality would be FAR different, I mean, Batman couldn't even defeat Captain America in truth, Cap has the Super Soldier serum, and hard core military combat training. This is always fun for fans, but ANYONE with a smiggin of intellectual honesty, knows Spidey would serious KILL Batman in a fight...
Post Edited:2007-08-25 09:42:11"

I like you already. Spider-Man wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"I love Batman, but addmitedly, my fav hero is Spidey, just wanted to preface my comments with those statements of fact. Now, I always laugh at the people that offer up confrontations like this, because regardless of what any "fan boy" says, Batman would have ZERO....ZERO chance in a fight against Spider-Man! For god's sake, Spider-Man would break his bones if he wanted to, Batman is a MAN with no powers what so ever, his body well trained but human, and breakable. Spider-man has the strength of 20 men I believe, and speed? could Batman even lay a single glove on him? I think impossible. "Batman would defeat him with his intelligence" is what you often hear...really? Spider-man/Peter Parker is a GENIUS! every bit as crafty and smart as Batman. Add to that, its only a mathematical matter of time, before Spider-man 'gets him' Bats could only avoid his downfall for so long. To quote Mike Tyson in his glory years "Everyone has a fight plan until they get punched in the face" ...come on, this isn't a fair fight at all, eveb Deathstroke (one of the all-time great baddies) wiped the floor with Batman, as he should have and would. DC always has Batman worked into fights to WIN..because, well...he's their best, and most popular character. Reality would be FAR different, I mean, Batman couldn't even defeat Captain America in truth, Cap has the Super Soldier serum, and hard core military combat training. This is always fun for fans, but ANYONE with a smiggin of intellectual honesty, knows Spidey would serious KILL Batman in a fight...
Post Edited:2007-08-25 09:42:11"
I like you already. Spider-Man wins."

I agree entirely.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crazy spidey

too evenly matched

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sonicmora

Post Deleted.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sonicmora

El hombre arana.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

crazy spidey says:

"too evenly matched"

I hope your talking about prep time capabilities and that your not saying Batman can beat Spidey with no prep.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sonicmora

shimuku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shimuku

spydey gets my vote

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By vegeta

too quick can doge anything bats throws

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a Spider can...

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Explosive baterangs, he dodges it, it sticks to wall behind him. BOOOOM. Then spidey recovers and knocks out bats. But still bats wins because hes the best. Just kidding I guess he's outmatched really. :(

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By Spectrum

Batman has the intellect of Twenty men. He storms into NY grabs MJ or who ever and then spidey does what ever the hell he says.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime

Tie! Its way too close for a clear cut victor!

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Phorqe

Spidey would dodge everything Batman can throw at him, somersault around him five times, then kick Bats in the jaw before he even knew what hit him.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Spectrum says:

"Batman has the intellect of Twenty men. He storms into NY grabs MJ or who ever and then spidey does what ever the hell he says."

You just hate Spider-Man. Pete wins this. Easy.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Spectrum

Eternal Chaos says:

"Spectrum says:
"Batman has the intellect of Twenty men. He storms into NY grabs MJ or who ever and then spidey does what ever the hell he says."
You just hate Spider-Man. Pete wins this. Easy."

i dont hate him, not easy though.

Spiderman wins but not as easyliy as everyone is saying,

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sling Shot

Spidey

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I had this debate with this jerks in school, who think Batman is way better than Spiderman, and that his Spidey Sense wouldn't mean Crap. They think if Bats used a sniper rifle, Spidey would not be able to use the spidey sense because it was too far away. I told them it doesn't work and that he would still know and then they say but how will he know where to move and I say he doesn't he just moves out of the way.

But Spidey wins because of his enhanced physical abilities and spidey sense.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Spectrum

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I had this debate with this jerks in school, who think Batman is way better than Spiderman, and that his Spidey Sense wouldn't mean Crap. They think if Bats used a sniper rifle, Spidey would not be able to use the spidey sense because it was too far away. I told them it doesn't work and that he would still know and then they say but how will he know where to move and I say he doesn't he just moves out of the way. But Spidey wins because of his enhanced physical abilities and spidey sense."

his sense is the only thing i can see using to win this battle. Batman takes on enemies ten times stronger then him and wins. Dont ask for an example. But the fact that Spider man can sense when hs going to be attacked would give him an immeadate advantage.

and Batman would never use a sniper Rifle.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I had this debate with this jerks in school, who think Batman is way better than Spiderman, and that his Spidey Sense wouldn't mean Crap. They think if Bats used a sniper rifle, Spidey would not be able to use the spidey sense because it was too far away. I told them it doesn't work and that he would still know and then they say but how will he know where to move and I say he doesn't he just moves out of the way. But Spidey wins because of his enhanced physical abilities and spidey sense."

Exactly. That, and Spidey has caught a bullet before.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Eternal Chaos says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
Exactly. That, and Spidey has caught a bullet before."

But wow, he caught a bullet?
Post Edited:2007-08-27 01:37:19

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Exactly. That, and Spidey has caught a bullet before."
[*-*] <---LOL it's a cassette tape. But wow, he caught a bullet?"

Yeah when his body was going crazy due to "The Other". Tracer shot at him and he caught one, but the other went through.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GambitO

SPIDER-MAN will always be above BATMAN

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Clantern

Apart from the fact spiderman sucks ass completely in every-single way, i won't include that in this arguement.

I think this is an easy win for batman, if bats can beat superman and dodge the 'omega-effect' by darksied, Spidey-shit doesnt stand a chance, batman could out-think him and work in the shadows, and even though no spider in the world is agile, and yet spiderman seems to be, batman is still probably more agile than him.

So batman would probably run him over with the bat-mobile, squish him like that wall sticking twat he is.

Also in batman year 100, he clears a 25 foot gap (and thats when he's pure ancient, so imagine him at his prime), so he can keep up with the little rat.

Not to mention the use of things in his utility belt, spider wouldn't lay a web on him.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Batman is more agile than Spider-Man????

bahahahahahahahahahaha....gotta love the intellectually dishonest

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sparda

Clantern says:

"Apart from the fact spiderman sucks ass completely in every-single way, i won't include that in this arguement. I think this is an easy win for batman, if bats can beat superman and dodge the 'omega-effect' by darksied, Spidey-shit doesnt stand a chance, batman could out-think him and work in the shadows, and even though no spider in the world is agile, and yet spiderman seems to be, batman is still probably more agile than him. So batman would probably run him over with the bat-mobile, squish him like that wall sticking twat he is. Also in batman year 100, he clears a 25 foot gap (and thats when he's pure ancient, so imagine him at his prime), so he can keep up with the little rat. Not to mention the use of things in his utility belt, spider wouldn't lay a web on him. "

Wow, fanboy enough? Spider-Man is stronger, faster, and has spider-sense. He wins. Batman has never beat Superman, that was only outside of continuity, jack@$$. Learn your facts first.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Clantern says:

"Apart from the fact spiderman sucks ass completely in every-single way, i won't include that in this arguement. I think this is an easy win for batman, if bats can beat superman and dodge the 'omega-effect' by darksied, Spidey-shit doesnt stand a chance, batman could out-think him and work in the shadows, and even though no spider in the world is agile, and yet spiderman seems to be, batman is still probably more agile than him. So batman would probably run him over with the bat-mobile, squish him like that wall sticking twat he is. Also in batman year 100, he clears a 25 foot gap (and thats when he's pure ancient, so imagine him at his prime), so he can keep up with the little rat. Not to mention the use of things in his utility belt, spider wouldn't lay a web on him. "

You don't even deserve a welcome to the vine noob. Spider-Man is much stronger, much faster, more durable than Batman. Peter will own Batman. Bats would only prolong is inevitable death. Stop being a fanboy and get your facts strait noob.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sparda

Clantern says:

More agile? Yeah, ok fanboy. Run him over? I'm sure that Spider-sense won't do anything about that for some reason, dumb@$$.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#34  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

VS

Obviously the bat wins. (Just look at the teeth.)
Post Edited:2007-08-27 14:52:58

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

Buckshot says:

"http://www.tanyasbeadncraft.com/spider24.jpg ***VS*** Obviously the bat wins. (Just look at the teeth.)
Post Edited:2007-08-27 14:52:58"

But he might get indigestion from that Spider. I mean, those beads have got to be pretty sturdy....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"http://www.tanyasbeadncraft.com/spider24.jpg ***VS*** Obviously the bat wins. (Just look at the teeth.)
Post Edited:2007-08-27 14:52:58"

You seem to be obsessed with teeth right now. Logan vs Cap. Spidey vs Bats...

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Barry Flash

Easily Batman (not just because i dislike Spider-Man) but because if he could beat Superman then he could easily beat Spider-Man and if Batman could dodge Darkseids omega effect then he could easily dodge Spider-Man's web.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sparda

Barry Flash says:

"Easily Batman (not just because i dislike Spider-Man) but because if he could beat Superman then he could easily beat Spider-Man and if Batman could dodge Darkseids omega effect then he could easily dodge Spider-Man's web."

Outside of Dark Knight Returns, when has he beat Superman?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Apparition

Clantern says:

dont let your self professed hatred of Marvel color your reasoning... if you could call that reasoning...

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lantern Prime

Sparda says:

"Barry Flash says:
"Easily Batman (not just because i dislike Spider-Man) but because if he could beat Superman then he could easily beat Spider-Man and if Batman could dodge Darkseids omega effect then he could easily dodge Spider-Man's web."
Outside of Dark Knight Returns, when has he beat Superman?"

Good point, but Spider-Man ain't Superman either!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apparition

Barry Flash says:

another idiotic post. youre 137 for 137 barry!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sparda

Apparition says:

"Barry Flash says:

another idiotic post. youre 137 for 137 barry!"

Watch out. Profanity incoming.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

""Barry Flash says:

um, no, Darkseid owned Batman several times over...

my money's on Spidey for this one

M"

Michael Turner rocks.....that is him, right?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Methos

"Barry Flash says:

um, no, Darkseid owned Batman several times over...

my money's on Spidey for this one

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Methos

yeah thats Turners work :D

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"yeah thats Turners work :DM"

Beutiful.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By Final Arrow

Im a big bat fan, But Spiderman has to much going for him , He is smart and fast and extremly aglie,Also Batman has not Beat superman, Not one to one, He has always had an advantage, In this case Spider man does not have a glaring weakness, like a brught green rock, And as for dodging the omega beam yeah A one shot move, I think I see Spiderman as an all over the shop fighter , You get hit in the face next moment he has tripped you up , He just has an edge over batman.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Apparition

that is some great art

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By warlock360

Sparda says:

"Apparition says:
"Barry Flash says:

another idiotic post. youre 137 for 137 barry!"

Watch out. Profanity incoming."

Well if it issnt barry flash:

sorry methos^^ you done it first i know

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sparda

Clantern says:

"Sparda says:
"Clantern says:
More agile? Yeah, ok fanboy. Run him over? I'm sure that Spider-sense won't do anything about that for some reason, dumb@$$."

O.K there was no need for cursing, but now i don't see why the fuck not you wank-stain, if they had a fight, obv it would only be a matter of time before batman squished that little fucker for what he's worth, it doesnt even make sense that spider-shit is a hero, how does he afford stuff? it doesnt make any sense, and not to mention the fact that he has no job. only that shitty one that he works part time for, and gets ripped off everyday)

ok back to the point, batman is the strongest human. And shitgayman is a spider. the fact is batman is faster and more of a quick thinker, easily sneek up on spidermam, and dont say 'spider-man can sneek up on batman, because in nightwing year one, not even a ghost can sneek up on batman.

You just can't accept the fact that batman is better because your a total utter gay. i honestly dont see spiderman beeting GA either."

1) I censored. You cursed first.

2) Welcome back Barry.