User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By blackspidey2099

Combatants:

Peter Parker (Spider-Man)
Peter Parker (Spider-Man)

No Caption Provided
Taskmaster, Deadpool, Elektra, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Cassandra Cain, Bullseye

Rounds:

Round 1: The 7 assassin team is hired to kill Peter Parker on his daily routine. Peter knows people are trying to kill him, but he doesn't know who and how many. All of the assassins want to be the one to make the kill-shot, but they won't interfere with each other. They also know Peter is Spider-Man. Peter is morals on, but doesn't care about keeping his identity secret.

Round 2: The 7 assassins accidentally killed Aunt May instead of Peter. Can they take him down or escape from him before he kills them?

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Callouts:

Spider-Man:

@dondave@juiceboks@jayc1324@comicstooge@patrat18@granitesoldier@homicidalmaniac@nighthunder@14nc3@strider92@proto3296@fallschirmjager@pierpat@tradog@pr0metheus@oreoassassin@thitiki@stealth_warrior@thor_parker82@bluejay4@itsomething@comicdude360@dygoboy@spiderman1997@jrupert1@darth_wayne@jonez120@kingcurry30@g2_@g2_@batman3000@onepieceverse@captain_inverse@jaycool2@blackspidey2099@zemoftw

Bullseye:

@warlockmage@educated@jaycool2@rac95

Elektra:

@owie@pokeysteve@jaycool2@educated@thedeathstroke@all-father@zemoftw@chronicplane

Taskmaster:

@ghostravage@beaconofstrength@darthaznable@cosmicallyaware1@frisky4@pipxeroth@bullettimer@kingcurry30@jaycool2@educated@rac95

Deadpool:

@i_like_swords@serrure@hellionvulcan@jmarshmallow@homicidalmaniac@cable_extreme@god_spawn@theamazingimmortalman@dagmar_merrill@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@super_soldierxii@ghostravage@itsomething@jackjack390@pipxeroth@the_real_seaman@bullettimer@indomitableregal@onepieceverse@jaycool2 @warlockmage@demohardt@educated@red_leader

Deathstroke:

@dondave@nico4ever@fetts@jmarshmallow@funsiized@cable_extreme@demonknights@themagicstik@granitesoldier@supernategames@patrat18@deathstroke19@super_soldierxii@jayc1324@oni_bane@jokerpoker@godzilla44@colliderz@comicace3@frisky4@jackjack390@artyom@sromero78@the_real_seaman@indomitableregal@batman3000@blackestnight93@darthjhawk@educated@prezilla@thedeathstroke@elijah_c_washington@chronicplane

Deadshot:

@fetts@demonknights@jokerpoker@zeroplus@_atomikill_@comicdude360@frisky4@oceanmaster21@indomitableregal@elijah_c_washington

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Should've had the ultimate assassin MCU Black Widow

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: I believe they can do it. He's not evading 2-4 high-level marksman AND freaking Bullseye while getting engaged by 3-4 high level combatants. It won't be easy, and they'll definitely take casualties, but they'll pull it off.

Round 2: God have mercy on their souls.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 anthp2000  Moderator

The Team defo wins R1. Dunno about R2.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jay_z94  Online

Round 1: Team.

Round 2: 50/50. The team are still deadly regardless of Peter being morals off.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

If they all gang up on him in the first round and actually create a plan of action of how and when to kill him, then they can win. If they all try to fight him individually, then it'll be much harder and likely be a closer matchup. They need a good plan through.

Round 2 is a horrible matchup where Peter loads up on tech and whatever and hunts most of the assassins and likely either beats them to a inch of their life or kills them. Most of the assassins would self BFR anyway if they just realised that they'd killed Peter's aunt (I know that Tony, Wade, Floyd and Cain would GTFO if they knew that was the case) so it would just leave the crazy dudes (Bullseye) or the fearless (Deathstroke) who wouldn't have a chance of beating him in a 1v1 matchup. Even if they paired up together and had prep, I'd still put money on Peter beating them down.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Round 1: I believe they can do it. He's not evading 2-4 high-level marksman AND freaking Bullseye while getting engaged by 3-4 high level combatants. It won't be easy, and they'll definitely take casualties, but they'll pull it off.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Deathstroke is probably the most likely IMO. I'm assuming he has post crisis feats. He's the smartest and the best at dealing with physically superior enemies. Not sure if he will do it. I guess Peter would be running a gauntlet so its possible he would be tired. Taskmaster is my runner up but Peter's been beating him around under Spencer for a bit now.
  2. Are they fighting him as a team? I don't think Peter could beat all of them at once. If he's picking them off one by one I think he can kill them all.
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He ded.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

If they're attacking as a team in round 1 and they listen to Slade than he's dead.

I guess same for round 2.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round 1- Team 2 should take it as there's way too many of them to actively miss kill shots.

Round 2 - has there ever been a morals off Spidy fight ? as it'd be interesting to note if his tactics changed or not but team 2 still has an advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea this is way too much for him.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see the team taking round 1 with difficulty, but... I fear for them in round 2 lol.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thor-Parker

Round 1: Could go either way, might give a little more wins to the team.

Round 2: Peter stomps them with ease

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team wins both rounds , it's too much for that poor soul.

Avatar image for danteisterrible
Danteisterrible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter in both rounds, he multi tasks expert fighters and killer teams all the time.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

Round 1: Team.

Round 2: 50/50. The team are still deadly regardless of Peter being morals off.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jay_z94  Online

I’m still not seeing how Peter Stomps the team in Round 2. The only way I see that happening is if Peter has prep and can use his other tech.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rockette

Rnd 1 - Spidey takes this, maybe 7/10.

Rnd 2 - Spidey one-shots everyone here into either a coma or they die outright.

Avatar image for wacko_from_waco
wacko_from_waco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1--They are going to be way too much especially DS.

R2--Spider-man stomps them all into paste.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24 owie  Moderator

The assassins win in either round, unless round 2 involves prep, that was hard for me to understand. There's too many characters who are too formidable for Pete to beat, regardless of morals or motivation.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

R1--They win.

R2-- They are screwed.

Sovngarde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter deads in both rounds.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

The assassins win in either round, unless round 2 involves prep, that was hard for me to understand. There's too many characters who are too formidable for Pete to beat, regardless of morals or motivation.

The way I understood it, they realized they accidentally killed Aunt May while he wasn't around, so now he's coming after them at the same time that those brave enough to stay after killing Aunt May are coming after him.

It's a two-way hunt, basically.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 owie  Moderator
Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

Round 2 was meant to be like Back in Black style, as shown below:

Amazing Spider-Man #538

Basically, Peter and Aunt May are talking or something when she gets shot from afar and instantly dies. None of the assassins are near him to engage in close combat, but he can be sniped if he doesn't dodge. After that, they can either try to swarm him/kill him or escape (based on their character) while Peter tries to kill each of them. He's bloodlusted, but assume he's fighting at peak potential rather than having his mind be clouded with grief.

Also, I don't want to debate in my own thread but I don't think any of those characters individually is a formidable threat to Peter, given that he can one-shot all of them except maybe Slade and holds the speed advantage as well.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By owie  Moderator

@blackspidey2099:OK. Yeah, I guess I still go for the villains then. If they're all there, they just try to take him out, and as a group they overwhelm him. It's true that he could one-shot each of them, but that's really true in the reverse too; any one of them that shoots him in the head or whatever would kill him. Obviously he has spider-sense and all that, but he gets hit in fights all the time and from this group, that's eventually lethal. He's always had trouble fighting skilled opponents, and this many together, with a couple with enhanced stats like Deadpool and Deathstroke, should realistically take him down. If he somehow separated them and went after them individually, that would be a different matter.

I'll put it this way: Spidey has fought evenly against, and even been beaten by, a number of non-enhanced, or minorly-enhanced street-levelers including Shang-chi, Cap, Daredevil, Wolverine, and Taskmaster. This includes when he's been pretty angry and there's no reason he would have been holding back. One could argue that some of those were in the past and Spidey is different now, or comics writing is different now. But even if that's true, the amount he would be better isn't so huge that 7 characters of that level shouldn't beat him.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They win R1, but get screwed in R2.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Fair enough. Just a couple disagreements I have with you:

It's true that he could one-shot each of them, but that's really true in the reverse too; any one of them that shoots him in the head or whatever would kill him.

I agree, but I'd argue his ability to evade headshots/vital shots from even the best marksmen far outpaces their ability to dodge even a single hit from him. When truly morals off, he's been able to move so quickly that Daredevil (who should be faster than anyone here except maybe Deathstroke and Elektra) can't perceive him. Even if he isn't moving that fast for whatever reason, he still possesses far superior travel speed to any of them, so none of them will be able to catch up with him in close quarters, which means he can pick them off one by one. As for the marksmen, Peter has casually dodged and blocked shots from the best marksmen multiple times, so I don't see why their guns/range weapons pose any threat to him if he isn't actively being engaged by CQC fighters.

He's always had trouble fighting skilled opponents, and this many together, with a couple with enhanced stats like Deadpool and Deathstroke, should realistically take him down.

Again, that's morals on where he isn't trying to one-shot any of them. Furthermore, those showings tend to be among Spider-Man's low showings, while being some of his opponents' high showings, so I do think relying solely on those as a measuring stick isn't the most accurate way of viewing the fight. If we look at more quantifiable feats rather than scaling, another story emerges.

Spidey has fought evenly against, and even been beaten by, a number of non-enhanced, or minorly-enhanced street-levelers including Shang-chi, Cap, Daredevil, Wolverine, and Taskmaster. This includes when he's been pretty angry and there's no reason he would have been holding back.

One could argue that some of those were in the past and Spidey is different now, or comics writing is different now. But even if that's true, the amount he would be better isn't so huge that 7 characters of that level shouldn't beat him.

He hasn't fought Shang-Chi in literal decades, and he definitely wasn't angry at the time. He was also certainly holding back against Cap since he was literally blinded by his adulation for Steve in the fight. A mind-controlled (closest to morals off) Spider-Man stomped Daredevil; when trying to stop Wolverine from hurting a kid, he beat Logan in the span of a couple panels; and he's blitzed/stomped Taskmaster into dirt two times in the past 10 months. When you consider that someone like Taskmaster is significantly better than pretty much everyone here except maybe Deathstroke/Deadpool, I think that shows this is going to be an extremely tight battle at the least.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 owie  Moderator

@blackspidey2099: Also fair enough! Could you show him moving too fast for Daredevil to perceive? Just curious.

I agree that the likelihood of him one-shooting any of them is probably higher than vice versa. Just pointing out the possibility.

I'd agree that they're some of his lower showings, but also that he's somewhat consistent in those showings. And that he has won the fights you mentioned (I did think the Taskmaster fights were depressingly quick. I hate when a formidable villain is turned into a joke.). But he did also have trouble or lose at other points to those same folks. I wouldn't at all argue that he would lose a majority against anyone here, but certainly at least some fights out of 10, up to losing 4/10 against a couple of them, so again when you put a bunch together, that's a problem. I'd actually say Deadpool, Deathstroke, Elektra, and Cass are all at or above Taskmaster.