Spider-Man vs......

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Doomhunter

I'm not really sure if he's a Comicbook hero or not....I think he isn't...but anyway......Spidey..vs....Neo Andersson....you know....The Matrix...

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Clantern

Why would you curbstomp spidey this much? or do yu see spider-man as some sort of god that can even beet the one?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Neo wins.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

Doomhunter says:

"I'm not really sure if he's a Comicbook hero or not....I think he isn't...but anyway......Spidey..vs....Neo Andersson....you know....The Matrix..."

LoL where is the battle taking place? inside or outside the matrix? if its inside i see spiderman winning because inside he's already superhuman and might be able to go beyond what he can do out side. out side its just spiderman vs a human.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Barry Flash

Inside the Matrix: Neo easily

Outside the Matrix:Spider-Man, even with the little bit of telekinesis Neo has

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23

yeah but inside the matrix normal people can do what spiderman does because they know they can. so if spiderman was inside the matrix what lvl of abilities would he have. spiderman outside of the matrix can jump between buildings and has super strength and super speed, normal people inside the matrix can do the same thing because they know they have the ability to meaning spiderman(because he already has those abilities) could possibly go beyond what he normally can do...... think i just confused myself.

i hate spiderman but in his defence he should be able to push past every thing(accept maybe flying and altering probability) that Neo does because he is already beyond normal human lvls.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rotten gun

acewasp23 says:

"yeah but inside the matrix normal people can do what spiderman does because they know they can. so if spiderman was inside the matrix what lvl of abilities would he have. spiderman outside of the matrix can jump between buildings and has super strength and super speed, normal people inside the matrix can do the same thing because they know they have the ability to meaning spiderman(because he already has those abilities) could possibly go beyond what he normally can do...... think i just confused myself. i hate spiderman but in his defence he should be able to push past every thing(accept maybe flying and altering probability) that Neo does because he is already beyond normal human lvls. "

its all mental in the matrix... nothing would augment spideys power, spidey has no physical body. he can only try to unlock powers like neo, and withen the matrix neo is the best

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Neo inside the Matrix since he wouldn't know about the mental part.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

Neo wins in the matrix, outside this is spiderman's fight

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

Rotten gun says:

"its all mental in the matrix... nothing would augment spideys power, spidey has no physical body. he can only try to unlock powers like neo, and withen the matrix neo is the best"

OK so inside the matrix spiderman would have no powers?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Nighthunter says:

"Neo wins in the matrix, outside this is spiderman's fight"

LoL doubt its even a fight out side of the matrix.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rotten gun

acewasp23 says:

"Rotten gun says:
"its all mental in the matrix... nothing would augment spideys power, spidey has no physical body. he can only try to unlock powers like neo, and withen the matrix neo is the best"
OK so inside the matrix spiderman would have no powers? "

he has the powers that mentally he believes he has.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23

Rotten gun says:

"he has the powers that mentally he believes he has. "

kk so do you think he would be able to push past them?(not just in the battle but out side of it) im sure if he was able to, it would take some prep time(something he doesnt have in this battle).

yeah neo wins in the matrix.