Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

Batman villains take it easy...

Freeze and Clayface are a dangerous combination on their own, throw in Bane for strategy and pure muscle and you've got an amazingly deadly team.

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian

I have to go with Green Goblin, he is stronger than any of the Batman villians and faster in reflexes. He is also smarter than them as well(though he is insane as well). His guilder gives him the best manuverability out of anyone and his gadgets could easily take out Bane and Mr. Freeze. Clayface is going to be a problem but with Sandman on their side, they got someone who can equal him in power and Green Goblin and Doc Ock who can out smart him.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

don't underestimate Bane... he's incredibly intelligent when it comes down to it, he's not just muscle

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"don't underestimate Bane... he's incredibly intelligent when it comes down to it, he's not just muscle M"
I know, but he doesn't have the power to take out Green Goblin or get close enough to Dok Ock. Both of them are genius and have more power than him. Sandman is probably smarter than but I don't think he has a way to actually hurt him.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Constantine says:

"Bats side takes it easily, Freeze could take Green goblin out, Freeze his glider and Bane could then pulverize him. Doc ock would have his robo legs frozen then pulverized. Sandman is a tricky one but with all three of them they would eventually take him down. Bats villians smash the over team to oblivion."
How does Bane pulverize someone who is stronger, faster, and smarter than him?
Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Renegade Lantern

I think Mr.Freeze is the Deciding factor here. If he freezes Sandman he is pretty much out of the equation.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"Batman villains take it easy...Freeze and Clayface are a dangerous combination on their own, throw in Bane for strategy and pure muscle and you've got an amazingly deadly team.M"

I gotta agree with Methos here. Bane would pull Doc Oc's arms clean off and beat Green Goblin to death with em. Mr. Freeze could take care of Sandman with one blast.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Constantine

Bats side takes it easily, Freeze could take Green goblin out, Freeze his glider and Bane could then pulverize him. Doc ock would have his robo legs frozen then pulverized. Sandman is a tricky one but with all three of them they would eventually take him down. Bats villians smash the over team to oblivion.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Gambler says:

"Methos says:
"Batman villains take it easy... Freeze and Clayface are a dangerous combination on their own, throw in Bane for strategy and pure muscle and you've got an amazingly deadly team. M"
I gotta agree with Methos here. Bane would pull Doc Oc's arms clean off and beat Green Goblin to death with em. Mr. Freeze could take care of Sandman with one blast."
I don't think Bane is that strong. Ock's arms are probably tons stronger than him and would beat him to death if he tried.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Constantine says:

"Nobody says:
"Constantine says:
"Bats side takes it easily, Freeze could take Green goblin out, Freeze his glider and Bane could then pulverize him. Doc ock would have his robo legs frozen then pulverized. Sandman is a tricky one but with all three of them they would eventually take him down. Bats villians smash the over team to oblivion."
How does Bane pulverize someone who is stronger, faster, and smarter than him? "
if the glider gets frozen mid flight the goblin crashes, with a probably hard landing so he doesn't see the hit coming and with banes strength he would probably be knocked out. the with legs frozen before he can brake out of ice bane comes once again with his powerful hit and knocks doc out."
Green Goblin is stronger than Bane and more durable. He also has a very impressive healing factor.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Constantine

Nobody says:

"Constantine says:
How does Bane pulverize someone who is stronger, faster, and smarter than him?"

if the glider gets frozen mid flight the goblin crashes, with a probably hard landing so he doesn't see the hit coming and with banes strength he would probably be knocked out. the with legs frozen before he can brake out of ice bane comes once again with his powerful hit and knocks doc out.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Constantine says:

"Nobody says:
"Gambler says:
"Methos says:
"Batman villains take it easy... Freeze and Clayface are a dangerous combination on their own, throw in Bane for strategy and pure muscle and you've got an amazingly deadly team. M"
I gotta agree with Methos here. Bane would pull Doc Oc's arms clean off and beat Green Goblin to death with em. Mr. Freeze could take care of Sandman with one blast."
I don't think Bane is that strong. Ock's arms are probably tons stronger than him and would beat him to death if he tried. "
bane is immensley strong"
How strong do you actually think he is? He isn't up there with guys like Thing and Colossus. I think he might reach a ton or 2.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Constantine

Nobody says:

"Gambler says:
"Methos says:
I don't think Bane is that strong. Ock's arms are probably tons stronger than him and would beat him to death if he tried."

bane is immensley strong

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think your focusing on the wrong issue. Bane doesn't have to be as strong or stronger then the Green Goblin to beat him. Who do you think is the better fighter? The business guy who inhaled gas to become Super Human, or the guy who not only survived in a South American prison, but ran it? Bane isn't just strong, he very intelligent. Norman Osbourn is intelligent as well, but as the Green Goblin he's crazy. He's just as liable to get pissed and go after Doc Oc or Sandman as he is to work with em.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

i could feasibly see Freeze taking on all 3 of them, then Bane just shattering them once they're frozen

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"i could feasibly see Freeze taking on all 3 of them, then Bane just shattering them once they're frozenM"

I know, I'm wit ya on that.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chameleone

I think Clayface could take Doc Ock. He can regenerate instantly, and suffocate him

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

Gambler says:

"I think your focusing on the wrong issue. Bane doesn't have to be **as** strong or stronger then the Green Goblin to beat him. Who do you think is the better fighter? The business guy who inhaled gas to become Super Human, or the guy who not only survived in a South American prison, but ran it? Bane isn't just strong, he very intelligent. Norman Osbourn is intelligent as well, but as the Green Goblin he's crazy. He's just as liable to get pissed and go after Doc Oc or Sandman as he is to work with em."
I think the difference in power is enough where fighting skills won't matter that much. I mean Goblin is at 10 tons and Bane is like what a ton? That is a huge difference. If Mr. Freeze did manage to freeze the glider, which is going to be hard since it is very quick and manuvers very well, I still see the Goblin coming out on top. Lets not forget he also carries his bag of tricks with him, not just the ones in the glider. Goblin is insane, but not in the way where he attacks his teammates. He plans things out incredibly well, planning most the the bad crap that has happened to Spider-Man through his life. If he was insane in the way you say, he would have failed everytime cause he would have lost control and forgot what he was planning.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"Gambler says:
"I think your focusing on the wrong issue. Bane doesn't have to be **as** strong or stronger then the Green Goblin to beat him. Who do you think is the better fighter? The business guy who inhaled gas to become Super Human, or the guy who not only survived in a South American prison, but ran it? Bane isn't just strong, he very intelligent. Norman Osbourn is intelligent as well, but as the Green Goblin he's crazy. He's just as liable to get pissed and go after Doc Oc or Sandman as he is to work with em."
I think the difference in power is enough where fighting skills won't matter that much. I mean Goblin is at 10 tons and Bane is like what a ton? That is a huge difference. If Mr. Freeze did manage to freeze the glider, which is going to be hard since it is very quick and manuvers very well, I still see the Goblin coming out on top. Lets not forget he also carries his bag of tricks with him, not just the ones in the glider. Goblin is insane, but not in the way where he attacks his teammates. He plans things out incredibly well, planning most the the bad crap that has happened to Spider-Man through his life. If he was insane in the way you say, he would have failed everytime cause he would have lost control and forgot what he was planning."

Really? Cause in Thunderbolts (cant remeber what issue) they were talking about someone and all he kept saying was Parker. Why is Freeze only freezing the glider? Why wouldn't he freeze the Goblin as well? I believe your horribly mistaken about fighting skill not mattering. Powerhouses are Routinely taken down by weaker characters. And how or who is going to take out Clayface? There's no one on the Marvel team that could do anything to him, while the DC side has Freeze and that not only stops Sandman, but Doc Oc as well. So even if Green Goblin takes out Bane, its still a two on one.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Methos says:

"i could feasibly see Freeze taking on all 3 of them, then Bane just shattering them once they're frozenM"

Very True. I think he would have a hard time catching Gobby with the glider but if he did freeze him in the air gobs would be done!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Constantine

Gambler says:

"Methos says:

I know, I'm wit ya on that."

same

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By Forever

I think Spider-Man's foes would take this. Bane isnt quick enough to last any length of time in this fight without being protected. Bane would have no chance against Sandman and Goblin has the reaction time to fight against Spider-Man, plus he can lift nine tons over his head, so one shot from him, anywhere, should put Bane out of the fight. If Bane faced Doc Ock, well the tentacles are quick enough that they actually block bullets to protect Doc, so Bane would most likely end up with a tentacle on each limb pulling him apart.

So really he wouldn't be much help to his partners. Freeze's gun can be dodged by Batman and Robin routinely, so it shouldn't be much of a feat for Goblin and Sandman to evade it's frosty blast. Sandman can easily take out Freeze. He can press 80 tons, so one shot should destroy the gun and the suit, and probably out and out kill Freeze.

That would leave the only truly dangerous opponent of the three. Clayface would easily be stalemated by Sandman until the two geniuses Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin, came up with a way to get rid of him. It wouldn't take more then a few minutes for them to come up with something.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Forever says:

"I think Spider-Man's foes would take this. Bane isnt quick enough to last any length of time in this fight without being protected. Bane would have no chance against Sandman and Goblin has the reaction time to fight against Spider-Man, plus he can lift nine tons over his head, so one shot from him, anywhere, should put Bane out of the fight. If Bane faced Doc Ock, well the tentacles are quick enough that they actually block bullets to protect Doc, so Bane would most likely end up with a tentacle on each limb pulling him apart.So really he wouldn't be much help to his partners. Freeze's gun can be dodged by Batman and Robin routinely, so it shouldn't be much of a feat for Goblin and Sandman to evade it's frosty blast. Sandman can easily take out Freeze. He can press 80 tons, so one shot should destroy the gun and the suit, and probably out and out kill Freeze.That would leave the only truly dangerous opponent of the three. Clayface would easily be stalemated by Sandman until the two geniuses Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin, came up with a way to get rid of him. It wouldn't take more then a few minutes for them to come up with something."

Nice post. I gotta admit you've changed my mind.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Methos

Gambler says:

"Nice post. I gotta admit you've changed my mind."

shakes his head

fickle as a woman sometimes

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"Gambler says:

shakes his head

M

"

Hahaha, sonnova :P Seriously thats a compiling argument right there.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Methos says:

"Gambler says:

shakes his head

M

"

OUCH!....lol

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By Phorqe

This depends on how well the teams work together. Either of them COULD win. Green Goblin COULD win this on his own. Sandman COULD win this on his own. Mr. Freeze COULD win this on his own. The Spider-man villains would need to get Mr. Freeze out of the picture, as he is the biggest threat to Sandman. I could see Sandman and Goblin working fast to take down freeze, although one of them might go down too. It really depends.

Anyway, Ock is screwed against Freeze and Clayface. Bane is screwed against any of these guys solo, he would need someone to distract Ock to get close enough to him, because let's face it, Ock is fast enough and strong enough to grab Spider-man. Bane could also put up a fight against Goblin, but only if he's off his glider. Clayface could take on Goblin too, but again, only if he's off his glider.

Anyone saying that either side would win easily is playing favorites.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

Glad to see you on the winning side.

Phorqe says:

"This depends on how well the teams work together. Either of them COULD win. Green Goblin COULD win this on his own. Sandman COULD win this on his own. Mr. Freeze COULD win this on his own. The Spider-man villains would need to get Mr. Freeze out of the picture, as he is the biggest threat to Sandman. I could see Sandman and Goblin working fast to take down freeze, although one of them might go down too. It really depends.

Anyway, Ock is screwed against Freeze and Clayface. Bane is screwed against any of these guys solo, he would need someone to distract Ock to get close enough to him, because let's face it, Ock is fast enough and strong enough to grab Spider-man. Bane could also put up a fight against Goblin, but only if he's off his glider. Clayface could take on Goblin too, but again, only if he's off his glider.

Anyone saying that either side would win easily is playing favorites. "

I'm assuming both teams work together as flawlessly as possible. Otherwise too many variables crop up. We already have plenty as it is. But as it is the Spider-Man side is more likely to win. Certainly not a curbstomp and it is definitely possible that they could lose, but it is more likely that they would win.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Renegade Lantern

We shouldn't count out Doc Ock so easily. He can do a lot with those limbs. If he manages to grab freezes gun without being frozen off course he can get rid f it. Tear open freezes suit contain Bane. I really dont see him doing much to Clayface though

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chameleone

Clayface could easily kill Doc Ock. Goblin would think of a way to get rid of him, and Clayface would stalemate against Sandman since both of their weaknesses are water, and i dont think any of them would want to get near it even to use on their enemy.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Phorqe

chameleone says:

"Clayface could easily kill Doc Ock. Goblin would think of a way to get rid of him, and Clayface would stalemate against Sandman since both of their weaknesses are water, and i dont think any of them would want to get near it even to use on their enemy."

I don't think Sandman and Clay face is a stalemate. Sandman would erode him, and Sandman is better in general being that there has been seven Clayfaces and only one Cain Marko.

I can think of fifty different scenarios for this fight, and most of them end with the winning team taking some casualties. Some of them are complete curbstomps. I mean Goblin could possibly take out all the guys on Batman's team himself, or Freeze could take out all the Spidey villains himself. I do think that Goblin, Ock and Sandman would be victorious 60 or 70% of the time though.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A solid hit from Sandman will either kill or cripple Freeze or Bane. Goblin can saturate the area with his ridiculously powerful pumpkin bombs. Ock is fast and strong enough to tear Bane limb from limb or peel open Freeze's suit. That leaves Clayface, and between Ock's genius, Goblin's techno toys and Sandman's power, he doesn't stand a chance.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Andferne

I look for this to be a fun and very close match-up. Here is how I see it going down.

ROUND 1

Sandman and Clayface face off and I see that being a stalemate until one gets some help from another team member.

Doctor Oct vs Mr Freeze can be a interesting match-up. But I see Doc disarming Freeze from his gun. He uses all 4 of his arms to attack Freeze, and lets give him the odds saying he freezes 3 of the 4 tentacles before Oct disarms him destroying his gun. Even with one tentacle I think he will be able to finish off Freeze.

Green Goblin vs Bane. Both are powrehouses with smarts to boot. I see this fight matching up a lot like his run in with Batman. But Green Golbin is not tired/fatigued is stronger and has more deadly toys at his disposal than Batman did. I think the gun from his glider and razor bats and bombs are too much for him.

ROUND 2

Sandman and Clayface continue to stalemate each other.

Green Goblin & Doc Oct VS Bane. Fight seems a little one sided now.....but Bane gets a chance he needs to get goblin on the ground. Doc Oct trys to use his arm to wrap him up so Goblin can finish him off. Underestimateing Banes power, Bane then grabs Octs tentacle swings him into golbins glider. Down goes Doc Oct, and now Golbin no longer has a glider and is wounded. Bane too at this point has suffered many wounds and is tired.

ROUND 3

Sandman and Clayface still trying to see whos the better beach front property

Green Goblin Vs Bane part 2. Like I said earlier This fight will be much like his fights with Batman. What Goblin lacks in Batmans intelligence he makes up for with superior toys (minue the glider) strength, speed, and durability. Bane finds it odd that this man is able to match strength with him if not overpower him eventually and that proves to be his downfall. Goblin then takes this fight ending it with his last pumpkin bomb.

ROUND 4

Sandman & Green Golbin VS Clayface. Golbin out of toys scrambles for a advantage to help his tea come out with a victory, but at the loss of his glider and one of thier members.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Copy

I have to say spidy side.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zee crusher

Bane is prettty damn smart i think it took him only a year to figure out spidermans identity. But these particular spiderman villians win. Mostly because you picked the smartest of them i think lol spiderman villians usually are strong but not smart in most cases but clay face lol hes retarded Bane won't be able to break doc ocs arms espcially the admantium ones. But yeah this goes to spiderman villians these particular ones are all scienetist and can out smart most people.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zee crusher

Colt Python says:

"zee crusher says:
"Bane is prettty damn smart i think it took him only a year to figure out spidermans identity. But these particular spiderman villians win. Mostly because you picked the smartest of them i think lol spiderman villians usually are strong but not smart in most cases but clay face lol hes retarded Bane won't be able to break doc ocs arms espcially the admantium ones. But yeah this goes to spiderman villians these particular ones are all scienetist and can out smart most people."
AHHHALLKASASAK!
Post Edited:2007-12-17 18:24:27"

What lol?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#38  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Forever says:

"I think Spider-Man's foes would take this. Bane isnt quick enough to last any length of time in this fight without being protected. Bane would have no chance against Sandman and Goblin has the reaction time to fight against Spider-Man, plus he can lift nine tons over his head, so one shot from him, anywhere, should put Bane out of the fight. If Bane faced Doc Ock, well the tentacles are quick enough that they actually block bullets to protect Doc, so Bane would most likely end up with a tentacle on each limb pulling him apart.So really he wouldn't be much help to his partners. Freeze's gun can be dodged by Batman and Robin routinely, so it shouldn't be much of a feat for Goblin and Sandman to evade it's frosty blast. Sandman can easily take out Freeze. He can press 80 tons, so one shot should destroy the gun and the suit, and probably out and out kill Freeze.That would leave the only truly dangerous opponent of the three. Clayface would easily be stalemated by Sandman until the two geniuses Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin, came up with a way to get rid of him. It wouldn't take more then a few minutes for them to come up with something."

You say Sandman can take out Freeze, but Freeze could also just freeze him. Unless there's something about Sandman I'm forgetting, being frozen would keep him out of the fight. Then Clayface could keep the other two busy (made even easier by being able to split himself up) while Freeze shoots them as well. He could also take Ock and Goblin by himself by oozing into their mouths and choking them after engaging them in close combat.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zee crusher

Mr.freeze is nothing with out his gun and sandman can easily take it away lol espically since freeze would be busy with goblin.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Copy

Colt Python says:

"Buckshot says:
"Forever says:
"I think Spider-Man's foes would take this. Bane isnt quick enough to last any length of time in this fight without being protected. Bane would have no chance against Sandman and Goblin has the reaction time to fight against Spider-Man, plus he can lift nine tons over his head, so one shot from him, anywhere, should put Bane out of the fight. If Bane faced Doc Ock, well the tentacles are quick enough that they actually block bullets to protect Doc, so Bane would most likely end up with a tentacle on each limb pulling him apart. So really he wouldn't be much help to his partners. Freeze's gun can be dodged by Batman and Robin routinely, so it shouldn't be much of a feat for Goblin and Sandman to evade it's frosty blast. Sandman can easily take out Freeze. He can press 80 tons, so one shot should destroy the gun and the suit, and probably out and out kill Freeze. That would leave the only truly dangerous opponent of the three. Clayface would easily be stalemated by Sandman until the two geniuses Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin, came up with a way to get rid of him. It wouldn't take more then a few minutes for them to come up with something."
You say Sandman can take out Freeze, but Freeze could also just freeze him. Unless there's something about Sandman I'm forgetting, being frozen would keep him out of the fight. Then Clayface could keep the other two busy (made even easier by being able to split himself up) while Freeze shoots them as well. He could also take Ock and Goblin by himself by oozing into their mouths and choking them after engaging them in close combat."
Do you think if Sandman grows..Mr Freeze can still Freeze all of that sand? "

Depends. If he is in his full body form then yes I believe Mr freeze would be able to freeze him. But if he was like in the movie where he was a bunch of tiny sands flying in the wind and kind of scattered then I say no.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#41  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Mr.freeze is nothing with out his gun and sandman can easily take it away lol espically since freeze would be busy with goblin."

The problem with team battles is that you often can't say who will be battling who. Characters don't have to pair up by matching powers or any other identifiable method.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By zee crusher

Buckshot says:

"zee crusher says:
"Mr.freeze is nothing with out his gun and sandman can easily take it away lol espically since freeze would be busy with goblin."
The problem with team battles is that you often can't say who will be battling who. Characters don't have to pair up by matching powers or any other identifiable method."

I know i only said this because the first post had them already pair up so i assumed they were already pair up but if they weren't and freeze and sand man fought as soon as sand man found out about the gun he probably wouldnt be dumb enough to get hit again i hope lol.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman villains with easy

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this comes down to Sandman vs. Clayface. In which case it's a stalemate.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Going with the Spidey villains. Goblin is so versatile. He should be able to dodge Freeze's blasts. One bomb will be enough to take out Freeze.

Bane will go down even easier since he doesn't really bring anything to the fight besides strength which the entire Spidey team has him in.

With Freeze down, his gun is up for grabs. If it gets destroyed I'm sure the Glider has something on it to take care of Clayface.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Z___
@pokeysteve said:

Going with the Spidey villains. Goblin is so versatile. He should be able to dodge Freeze's blasts. One bomb will be enough to take out Freeze.

Bane will go down even easier since he doesn't really bring anything to the fight besides strength which the entire Spidey team has him in.

With Freeze down, his gun is up for grabs. If it gets destroyed I'm sure the Glider has something on it to take care of Clayface.

@the_martian said:

I have to go with Green Goblin, he is stronger than any of the Batman villians and faster in reflexes. He is also smarter than them as well(though he is insane as well). His guilder gives him the best manuverability out of anyone and his gadgets could easily take out Bane and Mr. Freeze. Clayface is going to be a problem but with Sandman on their side, they got someone who can equal him in power and Green Goblin and Doc Ock who can out smart him.

I like both of these posts..

Make mine Spider-Man villains!

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Z___

1. Bane becomes a non-factor easily, hes just out of his league in strength.

2. Mr. Freeze get's taken out by GG's grenades, bombs and other arsenal or the Doc eventually get's up close and rips Freeze apart.

3. Then the Doc, Norman & Sandman gangbang Clayface with their tech and intellect. They can use Freeze's rays to their advantage now aswell ( like PokeySteve states).

Spidey Villains take it.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way in hell that Green Goblin is stronger than someone whose punches have sent cars through buildings when he gets angry.

The reason that Batman and his crew can dodge Freeze's ice attacks is because their gear is designed to resist his cold attacks. No one on the Spider team has any feats of going against morals off cold attacks. A single wide beam blast would make the glider inoperative if Norman came close, and would neutralize his ranged weapons if he were at a distance.

Bane is useless in this fight. Freeze is a genius as well, and Otto will not let him get in close.

Clayface would eventually beat Sandman due to having a more versatile powerset. Acid gave sandman problems, acid gave Clayface acid powers, lol.

No one on the Spider team can take out Clayface one on one. But Freeze has the tools to take out any member of team Spider one on one.

The real issue is that Bane has no ranged weapons, while all the Spider villains have the ability to deal massive area effect damage with their powers or gear. The result is really three on two, with the heavier hitters in a long near stalemate.

I edge it to team Bats because of Freeze having too much history is ng his ice gun to make bunkers for g myself on the fly to tank bullets, grenades, flame throwers, and RPGs with only a couple seconds to get them built.