Spider-man Trio (Films) vs MCU Black Order Gauntlet

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Spider-man Trio (Films) vs MCU Black Order Gauntlet (42 votes)

Spider-man team win LESS than half of the gauntlet 5%
Spider-man team win about HALF of the gauntlet 10%
Spider-man team win MORE than half of the gauntlet 31%
Spider-man team CLEARS gauntlet 55%

No Caption Provided

Starting Distance: 50 meters

Mindset: In Character but willing to kill if need be.

Knowledge: Spider-man side have full knowledge and 1 hour to prep and strategise.

Challengers: Spider-man side fight either individually or as a team depending on round conditions.

- MCU Iron Spidey (Tom Holland)

- Amazing Spider-man (Andrew Garfield)

- Spider-man Trilogy (Tobey Maguire)

Gauntlet:

- Round 1: 1v1Proxima Midnight (majority wins between the 3 Spider-man battles determines overall round victory)

- Round 2: 1v1 Corvus Glaive (majority wins between the 3 Spider-man battles determines overall round victory)

- Round 3: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs Spiderman (Tobey Maguire) & ASM (Andrew Garfield)

- Round 4: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs Spiderman (Tobey Maguire) & MCU Iron Spidey

- Round 5: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs MCU Iron Spidey & ASM (Andrew Garfield)

- Round 6: Cull Obsidian vs Spider-man Trio

- Round 7: Ebony Maw vs Spider-man Trio

Healing: All opponents are healed between each fight (eg. Proxima Midnight gets healed before fighting each Spider-man 1v1)

Victory by: Death, KO or Incapacitate(min. of 5 minutes).

How many rounds can the Spider-man team win against the Black Order gauntlet?

• 
Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Waking_Dreamer

Spider-man (Toby Maguire) feats:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Amazing Spider-man (Andrew Garfield) feats:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Round 1: 1v1Proxima Midnight (majority wins between the 3 Spider-man battles determines overall round victory)

Spideys

- Round 2: 1v1 Corvus Glaive (majority wins between the 3 Spider-man battles determines overall round victory)

Spideys

- Round 3: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs Spiderman (Tobey Maguire) & ASM (Andrew Garfield)

Spideys

- Round 4: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs Spiderman (Tobey Maguire) & MCU Iron Spidey

Spideys

- Round 5: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs MCU Iron Spidey & ASM (Andrew Garfield)

Spideys

- Round 6: Cull Obsidian vs Spider-man Trio

Dwarf , unless Team incaps him with webs

- Round 7: Ebony Maw vs Spider-man Trio

Probably Maw

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Iron Spidey feat:

No Caption Provided

Lol, I'll add more clips when I can find them.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Spider-Men clears.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW had power levels all over the place due to them trying to give everybody feats. Overall though I got the impression that Proxima ~= Cap, Corvus ~= Vision, and Cull ~= Hulk (all in terms of physicals).

I think all three Spideys can take Corvus in good fights (Holland’s suit, Garfield’s speed, and Tobey’s strength/durability all pull through in my opinion).

All 3 vs Cull is a cool fight, but I don’t think they have the means to put him down.

Maw will instantly go for the kill on the Spideys. He is the most deadly member of the black order. I’ll take him for a majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull & Maw are too powerful.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW had power levels all over the place due to them trying to give everybody feats. Overall though I got the impression that Proxima ~= Cap, Corvus ~= Vision, and Cull ~= Hulk (all in terms of physicals).

I think all three Spideys can take Corvus in good fights (Holland’s suit, Garfield’s speed, and Tobey’s strength/durability all pull through in my opinion).

All 3 vs Cull is a cool fight, but I don’t think they have the means to put him down.

Maw will instantly go for the kill on the Spideys. He is the most deadly member of the black order. I’ll take him for a majority.

Can they hold up Cull for 5 minutes though? Sort of like with the Thanos fight on Titan, can the Spiderman Team restrain Cull's movements for 5 minutes for the win?

Deathlokk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spideys easily.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidermen clear with prep and full knowledge. Amazing is actually the best when it comes to the actual prep and science involved, Tobey Spiderman is a powerhouse with insane reflexes and durability, and MCU is the weakest, but with the Iron Spider can provide tons of support to the others as well as being quite strong himself.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Proxima (MCU Spidey has the most difficulty here, leaning 50/50 mainly due to her own skill advantage but if he webs her its over). The other two crush her (CLEAR)

2. Corvus (Glaive can take a majority over Iron if he pierces, and given his feat against Cap he can probably win more often than not. The other two destroy him casually. (CLEAR)

3. No chance for the Order here. ASM is too fast and Peter will just beat his opponent down

4. Proxima would have issues with Peter, Glaive gets oneshot by Tobey

5. Garfield can handily dodge any of them and web them up, Peter runs interference. Not much different than round 4 other than Garfield relying more on speed

6. My personal favorite round. Cull is individually above any of them and could take 1 v 1. But given Peter was able to block his weapon and how he was taken down by Tchalla with his amped suit, the trio should be more than capable of overwhelming him with webs, consistent strikes, and their greater agility. Its kind of like the New York fight only the Spidermen are much more agile and hitting him with webs and attacks from all angles. Leaning the Spidermen with effort.

7. IRON Spiderman probably dies here, any of them get restrained. Maw can take this for a majority if he avoids getting blitzed and can focus his attacks on all 3. I can see them stopping here with maybe the trio taking a majority if somehow he doesn't suspend them in the air with TK, and ASM Peter gets in close and catches him

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waking_dreamer: no. They can’t hold him down for 5 straight minutes

@georgewbush: He was knocked down by a full force BP hit, which he almost definitely didn’t anticipate.

Caesar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull was stomping Tony in his most advanced armour, so I think none of them stand a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Beat Proxima might beat Corvus and Cull. Definite stop at Maw.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Waking_Dreamer

@caesar16 said:

Cull was stomping Tony in his most advanced armour, so I think none of them stand a chance.

To be fair, Spidey was able to stop Cull's hammer strike:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spiderman (Tobey) should be comparable in strength, while ASM has speed above both Tobey and Tom.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

zfighter18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm, did we not see Holland Spidey block Cull's weapon like casually, bro?

And he brought that down with intent to kill too.

You can't say that Holland Spidey's physicals aren't majorly impressive.

While not as strong or as durable as Raimi!Spidey, as fast or as smart as Amazing!Spidey, his suit and his general middle of the line stats bring him up to their level.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator

Proxima was way above Corvus.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000 said:

Why do you say that?

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While not as strong or as durable as Raimi!Spidey, as fast or as smart as Amazing!Spidey, his suit and his general middle of the line stats bring him up to their level.

I agree. MCU Spidey isn't too far off in strength from Tobey's Spider-man, the difference may even be near negligible between them.

I think it's actually pretty cool to have the 3 versions of Spider-man while inherently having the same skillset, bringing in their own specialities within that shared skill-set.

Tobey's Spider-man showcases his durability and endurance.

Andrew's Spider-man showcases his speed, reaction-timing and scientific knowledge.

While Tom as you said is in the middle-ground of the two, bringing in his own versatility with his array of suit gadgets and strategies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2
deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably , team stops at 6. I can`t see how they are hurting Cull. Round 7 is a mismatch.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000 said:

Why do you say that?

Corvus fought Vision solo and stomped Cap, Proxima nearly beat Widow. She's clearly leagues above.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 anthp2000  Moderator

@waking_dreamer:

She exchanged blows with Cap and Widow right after Widow stomped Corvus. That's basically double the threat level and she did better than him (Widow used Proxima's spear against Corvus, but Cap used Corvus' spear against Proxima, so there's no difference in terms of context).

Armed Okoye and Widow combined >> Cap. Widow is not only a more skilled martial artist than Steve, she was armed with melee weapons to produce electricity, and Okoye, a high tier street level fighter in skill in her own right, had a vibranium spear that could easily cut clean through mostly everything up to high tiers. Proxima still won that 2 on 1.

And Scarlet Witch > Vision who could barely stand up after Glaive stabbed him from behind. I think Proxima consistently faught superior opposition and fared better. And it makes sense, she's better than her husband in the comics too.

If we look at their standalone feats in each category, Proxima tanking a direct explosion inside a fiery truck shows better durability than anything Corvus pulled off, her effortless multistory leaps or matching of Wanda's TK force is comparable to Corvus backhanding Vision far away, and her speed/skill is litteraly twice his, as shown by how they respectively fared against Cap and Co.

Although the fanboys will still argue otherwise.

Krystalak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear and I have the sudden urge to watch a Spiderman movie....

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would pay to see this fight, and i dont know how they'd beat maw

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Waking_Dreamer

@wearetheflash said:

I would pay to see this fight, and i dont know how they'd beat maw

Maw’s weakness is his lowest durability out of all the BO, and him still needing to either visually see the opponents to attack, or defend against.With full knowledge and 1 hour prep time, I feel the Spideys have the power-set and numbers required to gain the win against Maw. It’s by no means guaranteed, but with the right game-plan and execution it’s possible.

Gameplan vs Maw:

1. MCU Spidey sets up auto-web traps along the street.

2. Stay out of line of sight.

3. Position themselves at different angles.

4. Trigger the MCU web-traps close to Maw.

5. Attack all at once to create threat saturation.

6. From range, attack with web-slingshot debris/cars etc. from the cover of buildings.

7. Always be on the move, launching attacks / distractions to get through his blidspots.

8. Temporary incapacitate / stagger him long enough to follow through with a quick KO blow.

9. Their combined precog, speed, agility and ranged webbing attacks, should minimise the chances of them ALL getting tagged, but again it’s no guarantee.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FromBeyond

On a good day I back the spidey trio to clear this. 6&7 are awesome fights though.

EDIT: Who tf voted for LESS than half the gauntlet??

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

- Round 1: 1v1Proxima Midnight All 3 Spidermen stomp

- Round 2: 1v1 Corvus Glaive All 3 Spidermen stomp

- Round 3: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs Spiderman Spidermen stomp

- Round 4: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs Spidermen stomp

- Round 5: 2v2 Proxima Midnight & Corvus Glaive vs Spidermen stomp

- Round 6: Cull Obsidian vs Spider-man Trio Spidermen stomp

- Round 7: Ebony Maw vs Spider-man Trio Spidermen could edge it out with numbers

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's what i thought. i don't get why people think that won't happen again. he also seemed to do it pretty casually too. tom holland's spiderman seems to be strong as heck.

thyanomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: I disagree. Garfields Spider Man wasnt just dodging lighting and radio waves (hence Electro absorbing data), but he also was taking multiple surges that powered a entire city and its outskirts for long periods of time, and concentrated. Sure he hasnt had a chance to prove his strength, but his durability is insane. Mind you generic shots from Electro where one shotting everyone. Was able to stop a bus that was launched by a speeding truck on time, with people in it. Buses are like 3 tons, plus the weight of the people inside, and added force of a speeding armored truck colliding with its, mass plus acceleration plus the bus etc. Sure its not as impressive as the train, but he didnt use his webs, which are 10 times stronger than steel wires, he used his body in a split second. Able to catch incoming speeding vehicles like nothing either. So i wouldnt say he's weak. He just hasnt had the chance to do a train scene, which would be too on the nose.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By heiqn

Clears or stops at maw depends on environment. He can lock Thor with enough material, Spidey may have no chance

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 death4bunnies  Moderator

@zfighter18 said:

that's what i thought. i don't get why people think that won't happen again. he also seemed to do it pretty casually too. tom holland's spiderman seems to be strong as heck.

I know I’m replying to a super old comment.. so sorry for that.

I do think it’s interesting tho, after Infinity War but before Endgame you noted Spidey could probably overpower Cull again.. and then he did overpower Cull again in Endgame.

Catches Culls jumping slam in Infinity War.

Smashes Cull with a taxi - VFX version - Novel version says it took Cull out of a while in Infinity War

Overpowers Cull again In Endgame.

——

OT:Clears.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ajak_XV  Online

Probably stop at cull, definitely die against maw