Could go either way but I bet my money on Akame and Esdeath due to time stop

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Mysterio has field control for friendly fire and they don't have a out for guys like Sandman.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Esdeath freezes. Her AOE is pretty nuts no?

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004: yes she frize a country.

Esdeath and Akame stomp

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mysterio has field control for friendly fire

Esdeath can freeze time

and they don't have a out for guys like Sandman.

They do

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ningenoid: As stated, friendly fire would make that dangerous to just hurl out here. They don't have a out and I'm firmly of the belief that you have zero idea about how good these characters are anyway given your background so it's just mindless contrarianism at the end of the day.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By heiqn

Using anime feats only (bcs I didn't read) Sinister6 should beat unless Esdeath really abuses her Time stopping.

Manga Akame and Esdeath are Country MHS+ characters from what I heard, so they should beat street tiers.

Infinitysquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably team 2 due to time stop

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath can handle Sandman probably. Sinister Six gets slaughtered

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@lilbroomstick said:

Based on what?

They get slaughtered despite having a obvious out that no one in this thread can reliably find a counter for? Saying they lose isn't the same as actually proving it.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick said:

Based on what?

They get slaughtered despite having a obvious out that no one in this thread can reliably find a counter for? Saying they lose isn't the same as actually proving it.

They're much faster and I don't see the Sinister Six being able to defend themselves very well.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Based on what?

They're much faster and I don't see the Sinister Six being able to defend themselves very well.

Speed doesn't really matter when Mysterio's illusions have extraordinary range and would very easily tag them alongside everything else at play here. Basic knowledge means the S6 aren't going to be particularly surprised.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lilbroomstick
@professorrespect said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@professorrespect said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Based on what?

Speed doesn't really matter when Mysterio's illusions have extraordinary range and would very easily tag them alongside everything else at play here. Basic knowledge means the S6 aren't going to be particularly surprised.

I didn't actually notice the basic knowledge part, in that case I don't think it's impossible for Mysterio to clutch through with some illusions here. Sinister Six could take a few wins like that I suppose

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShizzyDebater
@morghulis said:

How is this fair? Esdeath has a multi-continental feat. The girls stomp.

I wouldn’t call that country- Large country freeze a multi continent considering that is also with prep

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShizzyDebater

@shizzydebater said:

@morghulis said:

How is this fair? Esdeath has a multi-continental feat. The girls stomp.

I wouldn’t call that country- Large country freeze a multi continent considering that is also with prep

The only reason the feat is multi-continental (250 petatons) is due to the ice-storm being spread at high speeds over a very short amount of time. It’s kinetic energy being helpful again.

But for base AP, since she used up others stored power (Ice Cavalry), she’s around large-country level on her own.

No Caption Provided

Where did you get large country? I kinda understand the island level one, but higher than that is just straight up wank and copium.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath and Akame beats them but I didn’t expect to see such AGK wank lmao

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dodgy calcs aren't a good sign for the verse

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Based on what?

They’re much faster and I don't see the Sinister Six being able to defend themselves very well.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Based on what?

They’re much faster and I don't see the Sinister Six being able to defend themselves very well.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@lazerbeak: I mean, the meme isn't really good here since I wasn't wrong. They only counter speed off of Mysterio's illusions. Aside from that Sandman is the only one who doesn't just get easily sliced apart, the others aren't that durable/physically imposing for the girls.

Do you even know Akame ga kill or are you just trolling? Probably the latter lol

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazerbeak: I mean, the meme isn't really good here since I wasn't wrong. They only counter speed off of Mysterio's illusions. Aside from that Sandman is the only one who doesn't just get easily sliced apart, the other aren't that durable/physically imposing for the girls.

Do you even know Akame ga kill or are you just trolling? Probably the latter lol

I know you aren’t. Sandman and Mysterio are the only factors tbh.

and yes I’m trolling lol

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorta

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazerbeak: Ah figured.

You posted the same thing twice btw

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We seriously using VSBW’s calcs? Muilt mountain is where the AgK duo are at, they win but this is ridiculous…

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater:

Where did you get large country? I kinda understand the island level one, but higher than that is just straight up wank and copium.

I don’t understand how you can even point this in the direction of “copium,” but whatever. You get “Large-Country”by dividing the results of the icestorm (250 petatons) from the power of the her Ice Calvalry.

Since she used 10,000 of them to make the storm (and she is equal to about 4-8 of these soldiers) you just divide the results of the feat by 2,500. That would just be about 100 teratons or Large Country-level for her in Base.

Lmao, where did you get this? VSBW? Nobody is large country level in that verse, that storm doesn’t even equal to AP. Multi mountain at best for the verse realistically, only from the Supreme Teigu

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dodgy calcs aren't a good sign for the verse

That’s what the Fodder ga kill verse is composed of anyways. Without dodgy scaling = Multi Mountain at the very best

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater:

Lmao, where did you get this? VSBW? Nobody is large country level in that verse, that storm doesn’t even equal to AP. Multi mountain at best for the verse realistically, only from the Supreme Teigu

It’s really not my responsibility to make you believe me when you are not willing to listen. So, don’t tag me again then?

Nobody is willing to listen to dodgy scalings. Nobody has shown anything beyond the Supreme Teigu. So no, dodgy scalings from VSBW isn’t going to work. Are you also willing to accept Solar system Level Ichigo? Lmao

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We seriously using VSBW’s calcs? Muilt mountain is where the AgK duo are at, they win but this is ridiculous…

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater:

Nobody is willing to listen to dodgy scalings. Nobody has shown anything beyond the Supreme Teigu. So no, dodgy scalings from VSBW isn’t going to work. Are you also willing to accept Solar system Level Ichigo? Lmao

Okay… so don’t engage in a conversation with me and waste my time. At least prove I used “dodgy scaling” instead of displaying bias against the series, clearly indicative of your comments the post before.

VSBW also wasn’t the only place I found that had multi-continental results for the feat, but you asking if I agree with “Solar system Level Ichigo” is beyond idiotic. And as if VSBW has a collective mindset, since each verse has a different group of users and ideologies discussing what gets accepted and not. But please, please don’t try and use the so-called “bad reputation” of the site as a reason to try and deny the results of the feat. Prove it wrong instead.

Alright then, show me a scan of Esdeath performing even Multi-Mountain feats without using dodgy scalings, any prep feat, and faulty Shikoutazer scaling.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater:

Okay… so don’t engage in a conversation with me and waste my time. At least prove I used “dodgy scaling” instead of displaying bias against the series, clearly indicative of your comments the post before.

VSBW also wasn’t the only place I found that had multi-continental results for the feat, but you asking if I agree with “Solar system Level Ichigo” is beyond idiotic.

We all know you relish on the idea of Ichigo being solar system, you probably also enjoy Multi continental luffy and moon level Naruto.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Look at these country shattering clash

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater:

Alright then, show me a scan of Esdeath performing even Multi-Mountain feats without using dodgy scalings, any prep feat, and faulty Shikoutazer scaling.

Do you even know Esdeath’s powerset? She doesn’t even have many striking feats, if any. She has her ice-storm which I showed you from earlier.

We all know you relish on the idea of Ichigo being solar system, you probably also enjoy Multi continental luffy and moon level Naruto.

Who is the “we” in this situation? And I truly couldn’t care less on the other stuff, but just don’t mention other verses that are not of importance here.

Lmao so no feats lmao basically besides a storm that didn’t even destroy anything

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater:

Lmao so no feats lmao basically besides a storm that didn’t even destroy anything

What else do you want me to possibly do? Esdeath’s feat (reasoning & evidence) has been stuffed under your big nose, so there is nothing it seems I could possibly do to convince you. If you are not willing to listen to another user in a debate, then what are you doing here?

Though for now, just stop tagging me and involving me in your posts full of nonsense, it’s honestly mind-numbing.

Your reasoning has proven nothing but prove how much of a one trick pony she truly is. Not even a Multi-Mountain feat.

ShizzyDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzydebater:

Your reasoning has proven nothing but prove how much of a one trick pony she truly is. Not even a Multi-Mountain feat.

Why are you so stuck on “multi-mountain level”? And we’re not talking about if Esdeath is a so-called “one-trick pony,” are we?

The feat was still right in your face, but you chose to deny it because of some weird bias that’s just not my issue. Why are you still responding to me though?

The feat doesn’t equal to AP, just so you know, that storm didn’t even destroy shit. We can only assume and use more dodgy scaling because Esdeath is nothing but a fodder who cant even perform any Multi Mountain feats.

No Caption Provided

Ya these are totally large country level clashes lmao