Northstar

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Northstar has soooo many advantages...experience, flight and most importantly, speed. Although I'm not sure if they've set a speed limit for Speed, if it's anything like his uncle Quicksilver, we're talking speed of sound. Northstar can travel at 99.9% the speed of light, and the manuals say he could go faster, but that would damage the atmosphere.

I don't see Speed winning.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Martian
Ebony Bishop said:
"Northstar has soooo many advantages...experience, flight and most importantly, speed. Although I'm not sure if they've set a speed limit for Speed, if it's anything like his uncle Quicksilver, we're talking speed of sound. Northstar can travel at 99.9% the speed of light, and the manuals say he could go faster, but that would damage the atmosphere.

I don't see Speed winning.
"
Northstar could reach a top speed of 99% of Speed of Light, but he doesn't cause he couldn't react at that speed. Speed doesn't have a set limit yet on how fast he can go, but he was able to run to and check the whole island of Genosha before Wiccan could teleport there. They didn't say how long it took Wiccan to teleport, but I'm assuming it was less than 30 seconds which would make Speed crazy fast. As for advantage of flight, Speed has the advantage of blowing things up by vibrating them.
Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Actually, Northstar does react that fast. That's why he can dodge a point blank blast from Cyclops. And Northstar can also fire light blasts, and cause items to explode from super-exciting their molecules.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By pixelized

doesn't anyone with the ability of speed have the added advantage of blowing things up via vibrations?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
pixelized said:
"doesn't anyone with the ability of speed have the added advantage of blowing things up via vibrations?"

No,but Speed does.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By The_Martian
Ebony Bishop said:
"Actually, Northstar does react that fast. That's why he can dodge a point blank blast from Cyclops. And Northstar can also fire light blasts, and cause items to explode from super-exciting their molecules.
"
Northstar can reacts fast but not at 99% the speed of light. I think the average speed he goes is about mach 10.

@Pixelized: No.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By pixelized

oh. well in uncanny x-men whatever number, Northstar carried that exploding boy from one end of the earth to the other and survived....i'm sure a little spontaneous combustion wont kill him