#1 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright so I was debating Young Avengers vs New X-Men and I thought Speed could just make Elixir blow up but the person I was debating agianst disagreed cause of his healing power. So my question is how would Speed's power work on healers? Elixir? Wolverine? Deadpool? Hulk? etc?

#2 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

_(O_o_/ idk..lol.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that was helpful:P

#4 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Well that was helpful:P"

LOL, xD. Okay okay...

I think it depends on the degree of healing power and speed. How fast does Elixer heal?

#5 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, like the infinite mass punch would completly destroy nearly anyone, but then they could just heal and it wouldnt have had an effect, it depends on the speed of the healing

#6 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Wolverine, Deadpool and the Hulk would be okay. I dont know much about Elixir.

#7 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Yeah, like the infinite mass punch would completly destroy nearly anyone, but then they could just heal and it wouldnt have had an effect, it depends on the speed of the healing"
I am talking about the character "Speed" from Young Avengers. He has the ability to make people and objects explode. Could someone like Elixir, Hulk, Wolverine, etc recover from their body exploding?
#8 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if the ACTUAL body exploded i.e. arms on the ceiling legs in the fish tank and head on the curtains, no, i dont think so.

#9 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Spectrum says:
"Yeah, like the infinite mass punch would completly destroy nearly anyone, but then they could just heal and it wouldnt have had an effect, it depends on the speed of the healing"
I am talking about the character "Speed" from Young Avengers. He has the ability to make people and objects explode. Could someone like Elixir, Hulk, Wolverine, etc recover from their body exploding?"

Deadpool can, I'm pretty sure Logan can as well. Not sure if Hulk can explode an come back or not.

#10 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Spectrum says:
I am talking about the character "Speed" from Young Avengers. He has the ability to make people and objects explode. Could someone like Elixir, Hulk, Wolverine, etc recover from their body exploding? "

deadpool and hulk can. As for wolverine maybe can speed destroy his adamtium bones?

#11 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"Spectrum says:
I am talking about the character "Speed" from Young Avengers. He has the ability to make people and objects explode. Could someone like Elixir, Hulk, Wolverine, etc recover from their body exploding? "

deadpool and hulk can. As for wolverine maybe can speed destroy his adamtium bones?"

No. All 4 of them could receover from speeds explosion attack (if it would even work on some of them).

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau_sr_
#12 Posted by Jean Luc LeBeau Sr. (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine doesn't need his adamantuim to regenerate. So I don't see were that matters.

#13 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Jean Luc LeBeau Sr. says:
"Wolverine doesn't need his adamantuim to regenerate. So I don't see were that matters."
But he does need his brain.Speed could shake his brain out of his skull. They could all survive there body blowing up but Speed can use his molecule acceleration another way is what i'm saying.Also Elixir can make them all regenerate faster with his powers.He is able to accelerate other mutants powers.not to mention the fact that he is Omega lvl and has only used his powers for healing so far,so that should tell you how fast he heals.
Post Edited:2007-10-19 16:59:00"

Does he need his brain? I thought all he needed was a piece of himself (any piece) maybe thats Deadpool.

#14 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Colt Python says:
"Jean Luc LeBeau Sr. says:
"Wolverine doesn't need his adamantuim to regenerate. So I don't see were that matters."
But he does need his brain.Speed could shake his brain out of his skull. They could all survive there body blowing up but Speed can use his molecule acceleration another way is what i'm saying.Also Elixir can make them all regenerate faster with his powers.He is able to accelerate other mutants powers.not to mention the fact that he is Omega lvl and has only used his powers for healing so far,so that should tell you how fast he heals.
Post Edited:2007-10-19 16:59:00"
Does he need his brain? I thought all he needed was a piece of himself (any piece) maybe thats Deadpool."

yea thats deadpool check wolverine page out it says it right there

#15 Posted by AzzaOJ (117 posts) - - Show Bio

elixir doesnt have regeneration, meaning he can only heal if he is conscious