No hulk is not faster than damn peter-man

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Peter has obviously far better combat and reaction speed, while Hulk has clearly superior travel speed.

JadenB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Spider-Man is much faster than Hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spider-Man is consistently faster, hulk has a few pis feats here and there

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@eredin12 said:

Hulk has obviously faster combat and reaction speed, Spdierman does not have any feats close to moving hundreds of times faster than supersonic the centrifuge, or blitzing supersonic/hypersonic speedsters, reacting to people like Sentry and Iron Man

This is some meme tier stuff. Not gonna lie

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@lilbroomstick: Well it happend, Hulk has dozens of feats like that, very quantifiable feats that put him above Spiderman in combat and reaction speed

Everytime they fight Spider-Man lands multiple hits before Hulk even can tag him once. Iron Man is usually always notably faster than Hulk when they fight, but Spider-Man consistently is trouble for him that department. He's also shown to be faster than Wolverine.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Travel Speed-Hulk

Reaction speed-Can be either

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@lilbroomstick:

Everytime they fight Spider-Man lands multiple hits before Hulk even can tag him once. Iron Man is usually always notably faster than Hulk when they fight, but Spider-Man consistently is trouble for him that department. He's also shown to be faster than Wolverine.

Like i said Hulk holds back extremly agisnt Spiderman and other street levelers

if he lets use even little he turns them in a red mist as he did to Deadpool

Not to mention that Hulk has no reason to use his speed against them, as they cannot put him down without PIS

But in their fights evrey time, Hulk gets even little angry and tries he easily hits Spdierman faster then he can react, even while blind

No Caption Provided

IM is very fast, he has feats in MHS range, he is far faster than Spiderman, if he does not hold back Peter is not a problem for him

He's also shown to be faster than Wolverine

They are prety comperable honestly, any speed difference between them is not that big, Peter did comment on Logans speed and logan did mach him, once even blitz him, granted Peter was caught off the guard but still, but Logan himself is not that fast, i mean he is still street levelers he does not have feats on Hulks level

And its not like Logan did not fail to dodge Hulks hits before

No Caption Provided

Its not like Grey Hulk did not casually dodge him as well

Its not like Hulk did not get up and grab him and thing before they can react

Point is Hulk has much better quantifiable feats than Spiderman, their fight is not a good way to see who is faster since Hulk holds back

But when Hulk has reason to use his speed he does it and then he is faster than Spiderman

Hulk is only faster in terms of travel and bullrush, but Spider-Man is consistently better everywhere else. How are you going to use an instance where Hulk can't even see to say he's faster than Spider-Man? If anything that just means he got lucky or it's PIS since he hit Spider-Man with a random swing.

Yes he has been hit but Wolverine consistently outpaces Hulk in combat though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter is consistently faster

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is faster but I think we have to admit Hulk speed is just meant to fit the plot of the story, that’s the best answer it seems. The whole “hulk holds back so his speed also becomes slower” never even made sense to me. I mean how does one become so slow that they let someone land hits on them? I mean seriously your telling me if hulk used a little bit more speed than Spider-Man he would kill him? No not at all.

At that point hulk might as well just try to dodge all of Spider-Man attacks and let Spider-Man tire himself out.

We can also look at his fights with wolverine someone who he doesn’t have to fully hold back against.

Just call it plot and move on. Don’t give me this ridiculous explanation lol.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Spider-Man can casually dance around bullets and hypersonic blasts and has tagged hypersonic characters with ease. The consistency goes to him, I agree that Hulk is pretty quick for someone of his size anyways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Spider Man was shown to be faster due to his spider sense in their fights. do you have any scan that proves otherwise? I'm thinking that Hulk is faster in travel speed, you are right here but I don't see him having the reflexes as spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is faster but I think we have to admit Hulk speed is just meant to fit the plot of the story, that’s the best answer it seems. The whole “hulk holds back so his speed also becomes slower” never even made sense to me. I mean how does one become so slow that they let someone land hits on them? I mean seriously your telling me if hulk used a little bit more speed than Spider-Man he would kill him? No not at all.

At that point hulk might as well just try to dodge all of Spider-Man attacks and let Spider-Man tire himself out.

We can also look at his fights with wolverine someone who he doesn’t have to fully hold back against.

Just call it plot and move on. Don’t give me this ridiculous explanation lol.

It makes a lot of sense actually.... If punching someone as fast as hard as possible will kill them, and you don't want to kill them, then you don't punch them as fast as possible. Spider man is like a piece of wet tissue paper to hulk, to not kill him with a casual swing means that Hulk has to tread extremely carefully around him, so whilst spider man flips around at full speed and tries to blitz him hulk is trying to basically tap him. Ever tried to tap someone that's actively trying to fight you, and has the advantage of extreme agility, precognitive senses, and being much smaller? Yeah, you'd look pretty slow. I mean how do you explain that when Hulk gets irritated, he's capable of pretty casually tagging Peter and swatting him hard enough to nearly kill him?

Banner himself has noted that people forget how fast the hulk is when he wants to be.

Another example would be someone like invincible noting that he can't move as fast when holding back, because the faster you move, the harder you hit.

That's just stupid.

You mean the fights where

• Grey Hulk dances around Wolverine's claws?
  • Wolverine tries to sucker attack hulk and put him down as fast as possible and hulk casually catches him and wolverine is unable to react to a punch from him?
  • OML gets blitzed by Cho Hulk, who notes that he's faster? Or Cho hulk dances around someone with X-23's stats?
  • Or the several other times Hulk has caught and dealt with Logan rather casually?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Superman has nothing to do here... ? Anyways, What's Hulk best speed feat? I know that Hulk holds back but at best it proves that Spider-Man is clearly in his league of speed and comparable. I could make you the example of DCEU WW and DCEU Faora.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk is still faster.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@sufferedtoker: What i am saying is Hulk holds back against Spiderman, in those scans Spiderman broke his hands hiting Hulk while Hulk did not even feel those hits, Hulk can no sell Spdierman hits, he hardly needs to dodge them, that is why he does not do that, to use that to say that Spdierman blitzed him is like using fact that bullets hit Superman to say that they blitzed him, but Hulk holds back against Spdierman that is why Peter dodges his hits at first but as soon as Hulk gets even little serious he easily tags him, even while blind

my point is sure when Hulk holds back Peter is faster but when Hulk needs to use his combat speed he is much faster

I agree that Hulk is faster than Wolverine, but it's still more consistent for him struggle with him. I haven't seen any reaction/combat speed feats from Hulk that Spider-Man can't match or replicate.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Battle123axe

@lilbroomstick said:
@eredin12 said:

@sufferedtoker: What i am saying is Hulk holds back against Spiderman, in those scans Spiderman broke his hands hiting Hulk while Hulk did not even feel those hits, Hulk can no sell Spdierman hits, he hardly needs to dodge them, that is why he does not do that, to use that to say that Spdierman blitzed him is like using fact that bullets hit Superman to say that they blitzed him, but Hulk holds back against Spdierman that is why Peter dodges his hits at first but as soon as Hulk gets even little serious he easily tags him, even while blind

my point is sure when Hulk holds back Peter is faster but when Hulk needs to use his combat speed he is much faster

I agree that Hulk is faster than Wolverine, but it's still more consistent for him struggle with him. I haven't seen any reaction/combat speed feats from Hulk that Spider-Man can't match or replicate.

As per your first point, Hulk hasn't struggled per se with wolverine for quite a while. Wolverine's one thing that keeps him from getting disposed of is his claws and the fact that he always comes back when hulk smacks him, not necessarily his speed.

They don't exist. Spider man as a character has reacted to just about everything including lightspeed attacks and by definition of his powers is going to have some of the best reaction feats when compared to anyone that isn't more or less a speedster. There exist scans of hulk moving in burst movement faster than a centrifuge or blatantly outspeeding supersonic speedsters, but there are no reaction feats of hulk being faster than spider man, whilst there are combat feats of hulk being able to charge or do an attack faster than spider man, hulk has only just about equaled spider man's reaction feats.

As per your iron man point, it's not as if either character blitzes the other.... or they fight without a hulkbuster armor all that much.... At most you might be able to post scans of Tony using his arsenal to keep hulk in the air or using increased manoeuvrability and i'd counter with Hulk reacting to a bullrush or smacking Tony casually, or i could bring up something like Indestructible hulk blitzing tony at blur speeds to tony...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

He is just an analogy, just like he lets bullet hit him same is with Hulk letting Spiderman hit him, its not blitzing

If you are referring to MoS Superman, he dodged a few bullets and he was inexperienced and on his first fight of his life.. not a good comparison.

Moving his arms thousands of times faster than the nearly supersonic centrifuge, maching speedsters like Sentry, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, feat Peter has no chance to replicate, not even in his dreams

They really are not in the same league

Spider-Man dodges bullets, outpaced explosions , was able to keep it up with Hulk and he blitzed Wolverine and She Hulk multiple times. Also, Hulk has said "bug man is faster than me" so at worst they're comparable by statements and their feat together. Also he moved in a blur and blitzed ninjas moving faster than their gunfire.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@battle123axe: I think at best Hulk's speed is equal to Spider-Man's. I just feel like it's ridiculous to say he can speedblitz Spider-Man and has to hold back his speed. Spider-Man would probably be slightly better still because he has the Spider-sense.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: I think at best Hulk's speed is equal too Spider-Man's. I just feel like it's ridiculous to say he can speedblitz Spider-Man and has to hold back his speed. Spider-Man would probably be slightly better still because he has the Spider-sense.

Their reaction speed is probably on the same tier but there's no real argument for spider man being able to keep out of the way of a hulk that isn't holding back other than sheer agility. Hulk's combat speed when he's pushed is just greater, and there are several separate instances where it's made explicitly clear that he holds back as to not splatter street levellers, hell banner even notes that hulk is less eager to fight a less powerful foe. Or someone like daredevil who was capable of dancing around a hulk that was annoyed by him but once DD ticked him off he just smacked him and nearly killed him, and hulk himself left crying about how he made a mistake.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: He has agility and Spider-sense so he should be able to dodge Hulk 5/10 times. Hulk has a far faster rush speed but Spidey can punch multiple times in a moments notice and can pretty much attack from everywhere at once(this is slightly due to his agility). Hulk is faster with running and bull rushes. Bull rushes are partially apart of travel speed though. I do genuinely believe his speed increases with his strength though.

Spider-Man is definitely faster than Wolverine however.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I'd agree that he can rush Peter. IDK about Hulk being on par with Sentry's speed unless it's World War Hulk at his angriest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man also dodged lightning so he's hypersonic. I respect the outlook but I disagree, I think Spider-Man has more agility and reflexes.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@battle123axe:

makes a lot of sense actually.... If punching someone as fast as hard as possible will kill them, and you don't want to kill them, then you don't punch them as fast as possible.

I said why can’t hulk make himself a bit faster than Spider-Man Not hulk using his full speed fighting Spider-Man. plus why would he punch him? He can grab him like he did vs dd

No Caption Provided

Hell he has done so in the past

No Caption Provided

And that just ends the fight.

Spider man is like a piece of wet tissue paper to hulk, to not kill him with a casual swing means that Hulk has to tread extremely carefully around him, so whilst spider man flips around at full speed and tries to blitz him hulk is trying to basically tap him. Ever tried to tap someone that's actively trying to fight you, and has the advantage of extreme agility, precognitive senses, and being much smaller? Yeah, you'd look pretty slow. I mean how do you explain that when Hulk gets irritated, he's capable of pretty casually tagging Peter and swatting him hard enough to nearly kill him?

it’s the same reason why superman or flash gets tagged by street lvl characters all the time plot.

so why does he not do that in the beginning When he isn’t irritated? Oh yeah plot that’s my point

Banner himself has noted that people forget how fast the hulk is when he wants to be.

Another example would be someone like invincible noting that he can't move as fast when holding back, because the faster you move, the harder you hit.

Well I already noted that hulk does not need to punch Spider-Man he can simply grab him.

That's just stupid.

why exactly? You your self said “ how do you explain that when hulk gets irritated , he’s capable of pretty much casually tagging petter and swatting him hard enough to nearly kill him” so is it not better to not get irritated and nearly kill someone?

You mean the fights where

• Grey Hulk dances around Wolverine's claws?

you mean for a few seconds? Does not discount all the times Wolverine did tag him. Anyway how many fights did gray hulk and wolverine have?

• Wolverine tries to sucker attack hulk and put him down as fast as possible and hulk casually catches him and wolverine is unable to react to a punch from him?

so are we discounting the times wolverine has managed to tag hulk? because that’s what it seems like.

• OML gets blitzed by Cho Hulk, who notes that he's faster? Or Cho hulk dances around someone with X-23's stats?

wb Hulk got tagged by x 23.

• Or the several other times Hulk has caught and dealt with Logan rather casually?

again does not discount the fact hulk gets tagged by him often.

im not saying hulk isn’t way faster than wolverine or Spider-Man because he certainly is but the explanation of him holding back so his speed decreases does not get supported by wolverine and hulk fights also Spider-Man is faster than wolverine.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@sufferedtoker said:

@eredin12:

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man also dodged lightning so he's hypersonic. I respect the outlook but I disagree, I think Spider-Man has more agility and reflexes.

Lol is this a joke. Spider-Man is a bullet timer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: What you're referring to? Spider-Man dodged lightning blasts

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: What you're referring to? Spider-Man dodged lightning blasts

Spider-Man dodging lightning blast

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: He has agility and Spider-sense so he should be able to dodge Hulk 5/10 times. Hulk has a far faster rush speed but Spidey can punch multiple times in a moments notice and can pretty much attack from everywhere at once(this is slightly due to his agility). Hulk is faster with running and bull rushes. Bull rushes are partially apart of travel speed though. I do genuinely believe his speed increases with his strength though.

Spider-Man is definitely faster than Wolverine however.

Hulk can also attack multiple times within a momen's notice and has done it with xemnu. He's attacked from several places at once as well. His burst speed is far faster than Spider man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: How is a joke if it happened on panel?

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: How is a joke if it happened on panel?

Because it’s pis.

Spider-Man beating fire lord is also on panel but it’s pis

now to give you the most basic reason why spider-man isn’t faster than lightning His two most popular villains have a weakness to sound. SOUND so mind you how would spiderman be around the speed of lightning when he is getting tagged up by characters who get tagged by the speed of sound?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: He dodged lightning multiple times, 616 Spider-Man is extremely fast and has moved in a blur consistently

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@sufferedtoker said:

@dmnb2wavy: He dodged lightning multiple times, 616 Spider-Man is extremely fast and has moved in a blur consistently

Aim dodged lightning multiple times. from what I know off he only has one or two legit lightning timing feats that are pis anyway.

anyway go read what I said. His villains have a weakness to sound.

also hulk is faster than Spider-Man so that’s also a joke But I’m not gonna detest that someone else in this thread will tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Prove Hulk is faster, give me some feats please

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@sufferedtoker said:

@dmnb2wavy: Prove Hulk is faster, give me some feats please

your asking the wrong guy There are multiple people on this thread who know more about hulk ask them. like I said someone else will give you feats if you need them either way Spider-Man isn’t faster than lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: Spider-Man does have lightning feats tho. I have read a few Hulk comics and I never found that he was this fast