• 105 results
#51 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@metaljimmor: Sounds like something that someone who doesn't have a counter argument would say.

#52 Posted by kasya_carey (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@ezrael: he wouldn’t. Lmao Sakura is an ant compared to any hulk. Logan has fought multiple versions. Not to mention better regeneration...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
#53 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#54 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

He one shots whoever he slices imo. Unless he gets one shotted first.

#55 Posted by Risk0608 (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh but he doesn't have the durability. He probably doesn't get far

#56 Posted by Risk0608 (220 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the characters have resistance towards piercing weapons. He could beat the top tiers. Though if we're being realistic, he does not have the skill or the ability to adjust to the speed.

#57 Posted by Noone1996 (11102 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao are people serious? Speed is equalized... Wolverine can one-shot nearly any character in the Narutoverse. The only characters that stand a chance are those that have healing factors or chakra constructs (susano'o or chakra cloaks) that act as a barrier to the claws. Sakura is the strongest he could beat with equal speed? HAHAHAHAHA! Give me a break.

#58 Posted by TheKinfing (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura beats the shit out of him.

#59 Posted by kasya_carey (5488 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Edited by Co-Boss (382 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn you made it winner by death and put wolverine in. Ok I guess sealing is out bc he won't die. Genjutsu is out bc he won't die. Physicals won't work because he would just be koed, not dead. Man this is seeming bleak by the handicaps placed on the Naruto verse. There are so many characters who can beat him but the adamantium will keep him alive.

If some can figure out that drowning keeps him down then whoever figured that out first wins. Kisame water prisons him and drowns him. If drowning is also against the rules for some reason then I would say he would stalemate against the immortals as the other characters would just have to keep fighting him till he wins as koing him doesn't count so they would have to just keep koing him till they pass out and he can stab them

#61 Posted by Co-Boss (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: he said you were acting like a prick not because you were winning but because you wrr acting like a prick. Just please keep the forums peaceful and don't act high and mighty when presenting your stuff

#62 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss: Wolverine survives Drowning but its like being killed over and over again. Wolverine cant survive space though so any character proficient enough with Space/Time Ninjutsu like Minato or Obito should be able to BFR him to space, or someone like Kakashi could snipe his head off with Kamui. Any character with access to Amaterasu + Susano’o likely wins because it will burn him down to his Skeleton and just keep burning anything he regens. Ash-Bones are a confirmed unsurvivable 1-Shot, though im unsure about Adamantium.. Momoshiki has an improved version of the Shadow Possession Jutsu and can make Wolverine kill himself over and over again. Any characters with the Rinnegan will win with a combo of Almighty Push+Soul Absorption. Any Edo-Tenseis stalemate minus the techniques already stated above. Characters with Truth-Seeking Balls will be able to atomize him, as they are a more advanced version of Onoki’s Particle Style, which is also Atomic-Level Annihilation and would work. Hiruzen has the Reaper Death Seal on the table which could work in conjunction with Shadow Clones.

#63 Posted by reaverlation (25764 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss: I know he didnt say it because I was winning, and I was being a prick because he presented no argument. He stated Wolverine cant kill Gai, and cant force guy to use the 8th gate. Assuming Wolverine doesnt kill Guy in Gates 1-7, Guy will realize his attacks are having no lasting effects and he will be forced to use his ultimate technique, it is a Battle to the Death after all. So yes my last sentence fragment came off as rude (I was quoting a movie btw), but what exponse was he expecting exactly..?

#65 Edited by Co-Boss (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: fair enough, I wasn't creative enough with the Naruto moves myself. Ashbone should be able to go through the adamantium so I see that working. And any soul steal should work. Minato doesn't really have the means or has ever bfred into space but I hope he would because he should be able to stomp wolverine other wise and teleporting negates the lost speed advantage.

I don't see hiruzen using death reaper before losing, that was a super specific scenario and it does follow with dying yourself so while it will work I don't see him using it. But tsb will also work as well as Edo tenseis stalemating

Also with the drowning I figure if we get someone like Edo 2nd hokage he'll just drown him forever as he's had the unlimited chakra

#66 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss: Minato also has the Reaper Death Seal and is a Perfect Sage. He downplays himself but the dude collected enough nature energy to enter perfect Sage Mode in like 30 seconds, whereas Naruto had to store up Natural Energy in clones just to keep fighting Pain. I doubt Minato would use Sage Mode in an actual fight though. And yeah I agree that Hiruzen is probably too slow to RDS but I still think Minato could do it using Flying Raijin to stay out of Wolverines range.

#67 Edited by Co-Boss (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: yeah I just don't think bfring into space is something that minato will ever do. He is though more inclined to death reaper seal

Also I did find it funny how minato was all about how bad he was at sage mode but then instantly did it and was a perfect sage and held it for a decent amount of time while imbuing his jutsu with sage chakra. He was a modest man.

#68 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss: Thats debatable if In Character tho too. Im pretty sure the only reason he used the Reaper Death Seal was to reseal the Kyuubi inside of Naruto, since his wife was the only person who could Seal it without the Reaper Death Seal

And yeah Minato really downplays himself through the series. He test scored higher than Itachi, killed Thousands of Shinobi in the World War. I dont know if any of the other Kage bar Naruto or Hashirama would be able to do what he did to Yellow-Mask Obito. Like if that was Fugaku or Orochimaru as hokage instead of Minato they wouldve been 1-shotted by the Kamui Chains

#69 Posted by ValorKnight (11628 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably like Hidan or something.

#71 Posted by shirso (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

He should probably be able to take someone like 8 Gates Guy. Guy can't put him down since Logan has taken hits from far stronger people and Guy doesn't have the durability to tank his claws.

#72 Posted by Sy8000 (34964 posts) - - Show Bio

Third and Fourth Raikage because they're restricted to melee. Equal speed wouldn't matter for most characters because they have powers and range he can't handle.

@shirso said:

He should probably be able to take someone like 8 Gates Guy. Guy can't put him down since Logan has taken hits from far stronger people and Guy doesn't have the durability to tank his claws.

Guy punches the air and the heat vaporizes Logan's flesh off his bones.

#73 Posted by jt_gh (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:

Third and Fourth Raikage because they're restricted to melee. Equal speed wouldn't matter for most characters because they have powers and range he can't handle.

@shirso said:

Guy punches the air and the heat vaporizes Logan's flesh off his bones.

Even if that were true, part of the whole point of Wolverine is he'll get that flesh right back. And 8 Gates is suicide for Guy, so even if he 'vaporized' Logan's flesh, Logan still outlasts him.

#74 Posted by Sy8000 (34964 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh said:

Even if that were true, part of the whole point of Wolverine is he'll get that flesh right back. And 8 Gates is suicide for Guy, so even if he 'vaporized' Logan's flesh, Logan still outlasts him.

It's taken Logan time to heal from lesser burns than his flesh getting removed. Based on consistency he'll be out after that, especially since his heart and brain will be destroyed. Logan has no way to get close to Guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
#75 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty the strongest person I see him beating is Sasori.

#76 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411:

No one in Naruto can even dent adamantium by physical or energy means when it takes Skyfather level characters to even dent or break it. Even odin force Thor could only dent and melt it.

#77 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: Someone said part 1 Naruto can beat hulk.......

Also, I just want to say, particle style is only molecular level, or near molecular as that is what it is described as in the manga and databook.

#78 Posted by jt_gh (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:
@jt_gh said:

It's taken Logan time to heal from lesser burns than his flesh getting removed. Based on consistency he'll be out after that, especially since his heart and brain will be destroyed. Logan has no way to get close to Guy.

Which again, even if true, is irrelevant. Guy can only maintain the 8 gates for a few minutes, but then he dies. And Logan will still survive.

#79 Posted by Hope_w (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, part 1 rock Lee would utterly embarrass Logan if not kid Sasuke.

However his healing factor is up there with Tsunades and Sakuras....but Katsuyu would oneshot him.

#80 Edited by Sy8000 (34964 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh said:
@sy8000 said:
@jt_gh said:

Which again, even if true, is irrelevant. Guy can only maintain the 8 gates for a few minutes, but then he dies. And Logan will still survive.

It wouldn't even take a second for Guy to reduce Logan to a skeleton. Minutes are massive timeframes for characters this fast.

#81 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura or Tsunade have never healed from all their flesh burned off and only their skeleton remaining.

His healing factor is much better than theirs to the point that it is not even comparable.

#82 Edited by Shadow411 (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: @theoriginalone:

Wolverines greatest feats are nuclear lvl where Night Gai was small country-continent lvl. Logan has zero feats of surviving that lvl of attack. Adamantium has been broken by far lesser feats than that.

#83 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: Not primary Adamantium. Stop this bullshit. Once it is set/liquid adamantium cools and hardens, it can never be manipulated again. This statement literally comes from the official Marvel Handbook.

Not even the likes of Thanos, who will pawn the whole Naruto verse, can break it. And I'm not talking about PIS feats but consistent feats.

I don't care for Logan's feats (he's fodder), I'm mentioning primary Adamantium feats.

#84 Posted by jt_gh (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:
@jt_gh said:
@sy8000 said:
@jt_gh said:

It wouldn't even take a second for Guy to reduce Logan to a skeleton. Minutes are massive timeframes for characters this fast.

Do you know jack all about Logan? How many times he's been reduced to a skeleton, or less, and returned? And that idc how 'hot' Guy gets, he isn't melting Logan's adamantium skeleton anyway.

#85 Posted by Sy8000 (34964 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh said:

Do you know jack all about Logan? How many times he's been reduced to a skeleton, or less, and returned? And that idc how 'hot' Guy gets, he isn't melting Logan's adamantium skeleton anyway.

As far as I know, he's only healed from that on the fly once. I know it took him a very long time after he was melted by the sun, and it even took time to heal from lesser burns in Second Coming. I'm quite certain you could find examples of his heart or brain being destroyed KOing him. Kaine did it for one.

#86 Posted by jt_gh (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
@sy8000 said:
@jt_gh said:

As far as I know, he's only healed from that on the fly once. I know it took him a very long time after he was melted by the sun, and it even took time to heal from lesser burns in Second Coming. I'm quite certain you could find examples of his heart or brain being destroyed KOing him. Kaine did it for one.

Win by death, not K.O. Even if he got K.O.'d by Guy using 8 Gates and it took him as long as you seem to think to heal, when he does heal and get back up, Guy will be dead. Because using all 8 equals death.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
#87 Posted by ArtoriasAbyssWalker (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I want a Kimimaro vs Wolverine

#88 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: Wolverine will kill the whole naruto cast. Naruto is barely mid tier! Wolverine trumps high super tier beings like hulk and Thor! He even cut thanos arm off in the comics and thanos was capable of stale mating elder gods!!

#89 Posted by Helloman (26947 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them.

#90 Posted by AlphaQ (6060 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is can win and victory by death, he can get pretty far. The can win stipulation basically means giving Wolverine every benefit of the doubt in regards the opponents strategies and victory by death is obviously gonna be hard. Logically, any character with Water or Earth Style can kill Wolverine easily, but since we're giving Wolverine every assumption because we're looking for the one in a million victory, you could just say nobody he goes up against thinks to use any of the abilities that would kill him.

#91 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Wolverine can regenerate from less than a full skeleton.

@alphaq Wolverine actually doesn't die from Drowning, he is stuck alive and suffering until his Regen runs out after a looong time. Longer than the Chakra of 99.99999% Of Naruto Ninja's can hold him.

@theoriginalone True. Either way, Adamantium is a Molecule and therefor capable of being split into its individual atoms.

#94 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon:

True but it is not easy to affect it on molecular level... Maybe atomic to sub-atomic. That is the gun Ultron made that affected it at a sub-atomic level.

Way above the Naruto verse paygrade.

#95 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: I am sure that if Onoki hit Wolverine with his Particle Style, Wolverine would be Sasuke'd. That is the nature of the attack. The Alloy that is Adamantium would be stripped apart into their individual elements and turned to dust.

#96 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: The thing is, in the official handbook of Marvel Universe, it said that even though it can be affected molecularly but to only alter it's shape and not completely destroy it, as the case with the molecular rearranger.

So even if he does affect it, it won't turn to dust.

#97 Edited by AlphaQ (6060 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon: Didn’t he die fairly quickly when smothered by adamantium though? I though I heard that somewhere.

#98 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: It has also been stated that he can survive drowning, or that he could die from drowning, or that he could survive and it would be incredibly painful. These are all statements by Wolverine, but no feats to show so its unsure. I would assume that liquid Adamantium is a great deal more damaging than water, though. And the ultimate death occurs when the healing factor expires.

#99 Posted by phillip33 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t see how Sakura beats him. Logan tanks beatings from people far more powerful than her on a consistent basis, and in melee he’s more skilled and has one shot weapons. With speed equalized Sakura probably gonna try to fight him h2h and she’s gonna get decapitated quickly.

#100 Posted by XLR87T3 (9603 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine kills Naruto himself, let alone Sasuke and other fodder. Only Kakashi NLF hax can do anything meaningful to Logan