Speed Equalized, The Strongest Naruto Character 616 Wolverine Could Beat?

• 115 results
Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By immoralimmortal

winner by death.

I think he beats EoS Sakura

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Neji? Part 1?

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He absolutely does not beat Sakura. She's got a horrific strength advantage, more than enough to KO him, and can regen almost anything he can do to her in seconds. Plus, she can casually incap him with Katsuyu.

He doesn't really get far. Even fodder Anbu members have plenty of techniques that can easily incap him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
deactivated-5c60ecae36801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part 1 someone.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably depends on starting distance

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most characters are superior in other stats as well so he doesn't get far at all. Even as a child someone like Sasuke was capable of taking out an enormous bear with a couple kicks extremely casually. But he might pull a win over Chunin Exams Naruto just because Naruto at this point was awful at taijutsu yet still tried to overwhelm people in melee with shadow clones.

immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By immoralimmortal

@flashingsabre: a guy who has fought toe-to-toe with the freakin' Hulk numerous times is not getting put down by Sakura, period.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immoralimmortal:

Sorry, but there’s no way he’s taking down EOS Sakura. Katsuyu alone would burn him to his adamantium skeleton. And Sakura could just hit the ground over and over keeping him off balance.

At first I was like Raikage (Losing his speed adv would cost him, then I was like no. Wolverine would never cut through his lightning armour, which has tanked a chidori, which has cut lightning in half.) then I was like for sure he’d beat Rock Lee (But then I was like no, cause Lee could still open up 6th gate and wreck his s***). Even with speed equalized, there’s not many ppl in shippuden that wouldn’t defeat him. But, The absolute strongest I can think of is: prolly Temari. I mean sure, she’d blow him away 1000 times, but she’d run out of chakra before he’d run out of energy, and when that happens. It’s all over

Although you have raised a question for me. Would Hidan win in a fight with him (Speed equalized)? His only hax is immortality, could he just cut off his head and wolves fall off too?

Celebrobtoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah he’s taken on people like hulk so he definitely isn’t losing to Sakura.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Strongest character he can beat is Might Guy by outlasting his 8th Gate. The next strongest characters after him are all Juubi-teir and have enhanced Regen, and he'd never be able to land a hit on EoS Rinnegan Sasuke.

Weakest Character who can beat him is Hidan using his self-harm jutsu.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immoralimmortal:

Impressive, he took down a rage monster that has little to no brain power. Hulk would get defeated by (Valley if the end) Part 1 Naruto, who would just start Speed blitzing him and Smashing him with Kurama enhanced rasengan. (And before you try to say, “Well hulk is planetary”) Wolverine has never defeated a Hulk that was even remotely small country lvl. It was mainly a bunch of “What IF’s/Alternate universes” where Wolverine ever won and it was against featless Hulks. Doesn’t Wolverine usually run away from Hulk after remembering he got ripped in half by hulk. Pls don’t use highly out of context hulk fights to suggest Wolverine is superior to “A composite” Hulk.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan. He would stomp Hidan with speed unequal too. Wolverine is basically a much more annoying version of him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy:

Hidan trolls Wolverine lmao

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: I agree with you about Sakura but you really are downplaying Wolverine here. I think he could beat 8th Gate Guy just by outlasting him. Enhanced Regen+Adamantium Skeleton is no joke.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezrael: And Wolverine decapitates him after cutting his scythe into pieces.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hidan or part 1 top tiers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy said:

So he kills himself?

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon:

I disagree on the Gai thing, just because Wolverine gets a speed equalized, doesn’t mean he can also use the gates.... so after Gai opens the eighth gate, Wolverine loses sight of him and gets pretty destroyed.

Let’s assume OP is just trying to think of a way to wank Wolverine all-the way into Naruto top-tier, you still have to get around the massive strength advantage, and might Gai in eighth gate simply puts Sakura to shame. Not to mention Wolverine doesn’t get the strength increase himself. In other words, Gai was punching holes in space. As soon as he hits Wolverine, it’s over. Wolverine has been KO’d by far less.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezrael said:
@stezzy said:

So he kills himself?

No he kills Hidan.

immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By immoralimmortal

@shadow411: remember, winner by DEATH not KO (as OP states). could Gai or Sakura even kill Wolverine? he's a guy who regens from nukes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: remember, winner by DEATH not KO (as OP states). could Gai or Sakura even kill Wolverine? he's a guy who regens from nukes

OP doesn't state death, and he's not beating EoS Sakura.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Hidan can't die, and anything Logan does to hidan happens to logan lol.

Cutting Hidans head off is suicide

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezrael: Hidan needs blood from Wolverine, make his symbol from his own blood, and has to stand inside the circle and I hate to break it to you but Wolverine isn't a ninja who waits and observes, he's one of the most bloodlusted berserkers in Marvel and I'm assuming he still has his regen and adamantium skeleton so his head isn't going anywhere and his neck injuries will fully heal on the spot. Hidan's abilities are useless on Wolverine and Wolverine is a much better fighter on top of all of that.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@immoralimmortal: Would Wolverine survive being melted by Acid? Using Katsuyu, EoS Sakura rolls over Wolverine. I don't think Gai can kill Wolverine, though. Nobody in Naruto has the physical force to actually shatter Adamantium IMO. So probably Might Gai is the highest he goes, since Might Gai cannot kill him and will just keep rushing until he dies. Most other high teirs can either BFR him, Can't be hit by him, or can't be killed due to Regen.

@ezrael You are replying to the OP. @immoralimmortal created the threat. Winner by Death. Otherwise, Stalemate.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: Yea he's regenerated from nothing but his skeleton in a Civil War tie in when he went to hunt down Nitro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Which wont be hard to get, hidan is much faster, adamatium doesn't protect his organs, and head hit would destroy his brain.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@stezzy: If thats the case, the only characters able to beat him would be:

-Advanced Sealers (Jonin-Kage Level+ Seals)

-Hidan via his weird Hax

-Space/Time Ninjutsu Users via Space-BFR like Obito/War-Arc Kakashi, Minato, Tobirama, Rinnegan Sasuke, Kaguya/Otsotsuski's

-Characters with Rinnegan like Nagato, Madara, Sasuke, Hagaromo, Momoshiki and Urashiki

-Characters with Immense Genjutsu such Kotoamatsukami, or Infinite Tsukuyomi

-Characters with Soul techniques, such as Reaper Death Seal or as previously stated Rinnegan Absorb.

So the weakest character that can defeat him is kid Shisui, maybe MS Sasuke using Amaterasu, or a powerful Jonin using a very advanced Seal, and the strongest character he can beat is gonna be 8-Gates Guy.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@ezrael: Speed is Equalized. Hidan can win against Wolverine but it would be the toughest fight of his life, and unlike most Naruto characters who have to worry about Death, Wolverine is just going to charge in and do his thing.

Plus, once Hidan activates Hax, can't wolverine just sit there and make deep cuts all over his own body that will heal, while Hidan gets sliced tf up? Unsure exactly of how Hidan's abiities functioned, I will have to re-read this.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezrael:

Which wont be hard to get

Yea it will. If Hidan throws that scythe anywhere near Logan he will slice that thing into bits like butter with his adamantium claws

hidan is much faster

Nope. Not even close. Hidan has no impressive speed feats without Kakuzu backing him up. Dude didn't even notice Kakashi's substitute jutsu the moment Kakashi realized he wasn't worth his attention and decided to leave and aid the kids.

adamatium doesn't protect his organs

Nope but his insanely broken regen does. The dude regenerated from having literally every organ, flesh and piece of muscle incinerated and proceeded to track Nitro to the depths of the sea and beat his ass.

head hit would destroy his brain

Hidan's physical attacks aren't getting through his skull and Hidan never once attempted to stab himself in the brain so we don't even know if brain damage even transfers like heart damage and he always goes for the heart every single time no matter the situation. It's why he lost to Shikamaru because he's too predictable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Keep up.

If LOGAN aims for Hidan's head.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Stezzy

@redshift_bacon:

Hidan's hax is flawed to hell. He needs to stand inside a circle that he has to draw from his own blood, hell he has to stand there and wait for enough blood to spill so he can even finish the circle, Shikamaru literally just sat there and watched the entire sequence. Wolverine walks through gunfire from automatic guns so Hidam's stabs won't even phase him. Wolverine has decades of experience in fighting immortal characters like Deadpool who he butts heads with all the times and even decapitated him on one occasion. Hidan is basically a weaker and slower Deadpool with useless abilities here.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezrael: And his head isn't going anywhere because of his adamantium skeleton but Hidan's head will roll on the floor while Wolverine heal's the damage he took to his neck. hidan never showed the ability to cut off limbs or anything through his technique, only transfer pierce wounds.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: I didnt mean that Hidan WOULD be able to pull off a win I was just listing off the characters who have Jutsu that would actually be able to put down Wolverine. Its possible that Hidan's Jutsu in the hands of a character with enhanced regen like Hashirama would be able to take out Wolverine, though none exist.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immoralimmortal:

Well, Wolverine can’t open up the gates, so just because you equalized the speed, doesn’t mean Wolverine is gonna increase chakra flow to his body to increase his physical limits. In other words, Gai opens eighth gate and hits Wolverine with Attacks that are able to bend SOSP rods. In other words, Wolverines skeleton, starts to bend because the space surrounding him gets distorted, and I don’t know if you know this, but the SOSP rods are able to change in shape. Adamantium is not. That’s right, you guessed it, His bones start to break. Since Adamantium is not immune to distortion in space, it will be broken when folded by the space distortion, since of course (Adamantium can not change shape once hardened).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Jesus keep up, Wolverine stabs him in the head, and turns his own brain into jelly skull intact and all.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezrael said:

@stezzy: Jesus keep up, Wolverine stabs him in the head, and turns his own brain into jelly skull intact and all.

Or how about Wolverine decapitates him like he actually does in character to immortal characters like Deadpool?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking he would stop at Sakura..

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest character he can beat is Might Guy by outlasting his 8th Gate. The next strongest characters after him are all Juubi-teir and have enhanced Regen, and he'd never be able to land a hit on EoS Rinnegan Sasuke.

Weakest Character who can beat him is Hidan using his self-harm jutsu.

This is kind of unfair though. The only win condition for Wolverine here is if Guy uses the 8th Gate, which he doesn't actually need to in order to smack Wolverine around like a ragdoll.

The 8th Gate is Guy's last resort move that he knows will cost him his life. Just starting the fight in the 8th Gate feels like purposefully setting the fight up so he'll lose because he'd never go that far under normal circumstances.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: OP literally stated Speed is Equalized.

That means that Speed is Equal.

If I am fighting Flash, Speed Equalized, Flash does not get to Speedforce past my speed. If I am fighting Goku, Speed Equalized, Goku does not get to use Kaioken to blitz me. Speed is Equalized throughout the entire fight, regardless of technique.

Regardless, your understanding of Space-Time Fabric is incredibly basic. When Gai bends "Space" he is literally bending all mass and energy in a wave. This wouldn't break Adamantium, due to the way that Special and General relativity operate. If you are going to use Physics to win a battle, at least understand the physics you're trying to use.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: I am just following the rules, bro, but cool. Strongest Character that Wolverine can beat is Gai, because Gai can use the 8th Gate making him above all non-SO6P Characters.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shadow411

@redshift_bacon:

Not once did I suggest Gai blitzes. I said, he has higher chakra flow, meaning his reflexes, strength, senses, durability, etc all gets drastically increased while Logan’s do not.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon:

Fair enough, I do have masters in mechanical engineering. So I’ve had 3 calculus based physics, but didn’t need any theoretical physics classes.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon:

But regardless, just running around Gai did that. Let alone if he just got a single hit on Wolverine. And Wolverine has NEVER TANKED A HIT FROM SOMEONE THAT WAS DISTORTING SPACE

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: That distorting Space is cool and all but it really doesn't change the outcome. Wolverine can regenerate from only his skeleton, and theres no way Guy is breaking the Adamantium. Like yes the force of his punches could probably blow all of the flesh off of wolverines skeleton but its not breaking Adamantium brother I am sorry. Much stronger, more consistent characters have tried and failed.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am just following the rules, bro, but cool. Strongest Character that Wolverine can beat is Gai, because Gai can use the 8th Gate making him above all non-SO6P Characters.

The rules don't say all competitors start in their strongest form. Wolverine can't beat Guy and doesn't have the means to force Guy into using the 8th Gate, so Wolverine doesn't actually have a win condition.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@metaljimmor: Wolverine CAN beat Gai, and if Gai doesn't use the 8th Gate, he will die. And when he uses the 8th gate, he will STILL die, because Gai doesn't have the kinetic force required to break Adamantium, and Wolverine can regenerate from only his Skeleton. Good. Game. Sir. You have lost.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine CAN beat Gai, and if Gai DOESN'T use the 8th Gate, he will DIE. Period. And when he uses the 8th gate, he will STILL die, because Gai doesn't have the kinetic force required to break Adamantium, and Wolverine can regenerate from only his Skeleton. Good. Game. Sir. You have lost.

This attitude won't get you very far on this forum. I'm not going to bother wasting my time if this is how you think debating works.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime debates are hilarious to read