User Lists: 0

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By nassergrant19

Spectrum flies into jean‘s brain and fries it.

Then Monica and Sersi take out Magneto.

Monica could honestly change into neutrinos energy(undetectable energy), and blitz Erik, flying through his body vaporizing his insides.

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@geekryan said:

Mags & Jean both rounds

Can't spectrum blitz jean?

She doesn't consistently blitz in combat, especially in character

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cosmic_reign  Online

Team 1.

Too much for Mags to carry!

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1,Jean gets fainted as always.

Scarlet_Wanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Magneto is at peak levels and they are at base levels, you don't think a bloodlusted full powered Magneto would be able to deal some damage?

Scarlet_Wanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight could go either way imo. Jean could possibly drop both of them with TP right off the bat or Spectrum could blitz Jean and Mags.

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fuillermo

@giga_canon: 🤣🤣🤣

It's literally the other way around. Monica beat Magneto. X-Men vs Avengers issue 2

@geekryan: Monica consistently blitzes. It's literally her go to move. It's like saying storm does not consistently use lightening

A single clone of Monica is more than able to kill both of them

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Team 1 for the Win.

Damn It Koays!! You again with this Jean Grey! Pick someone else.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's literally the other way around. Monica beat Magneto. X-Men vs Avengers issue 2

@geekryan: Monica consistently blitzes. It's literally her go to move. It's like saying storm does not consistently use lightening

Same event had him tracking her at light speed so....idk if thats where you wanna go with that argument

@mooty_pass Pfft, Shut up i made like 7 threads and she's in 2.....breathe it in Mooty ts the smell of change.

One small step at a time

....though funny how the man asking for change isn't commenting where it happens....makes you wonder doesnt it?

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fuillermo

@koays: His consciousness followed her unawares after she decided to help him. It does not change the fact that she has beaten him. And she beat him as Captain Marvel. Monica's Captain marvel will not hold a candle to Spectrum.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: His consciousness followed her unawares after she decided to help him. It does not change the fact that she has beaten him. And she beat him as Captain Marvel. Monica's Captain marvel will not hold a candle to Spectrum.

Oi, I'm just saying you guys are both throwing around half the facts from the same source....otherwise I didn't care

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: uh? What is HALF THE FACTS? Infact, Literally nothing the other dude said was a FACT

He literally said Magneto beat Monica when it was literally the other way around.

Magneto's consciousness following Monica after has literally zero bearing on this fight. ZERO.

Magneto's consciousness is psionic energy, Psionic energy is LS casually. His consciousness is not fighting for him here. And I never stated any half truths. It's a simple fact that he lost to Monica

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: uh? What is HALF THE FACTS? Infact, Literally nothing the other dude said was a FACT

He literally said Magneto beat Monica when it was literally the other way around.

Magneto's consciousness following Monica after has literally zero bearing on this fight. ZERO.

Magneto's consciousness is psionic energy, Psionic energy is LS casually. His consciousness is not fighting for him here. And I never stated any half truths. It's a simple fact that he lost to Monica

Lol...what???

So he's tracking her with his powers but can't react to....you know what, i dont care.

Your confusing the events of the story...but thats for others to follow up on.

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fuillermo

@koays: this is so funny.

You do know that their fight happened in issue 2. And Monica agreed to help him in issue 4. "Tracking" What do you mean by that. It was clearly stated that Magneto consciousness was MAGNETICALLY RIDING alongside Monica. Magneto was literally the one who sent Monica on the mission.

Edit: I just can't stop laughing. You called me out for saying half truths because I did not mention the consciousness feat that happened two issues later.

Sorry, for that, here's the updated version:

Monica defeated Magneto in The X-Men and The Avengers issue 2. And when Monica finally knew that Magneto was not being villainous in issue 4, Monica agreed to help him by spying on someone for Mag.

Monica flew immediately from where Mag was and Mag followed Monica inconspicuously by riding his consciousness magnetically alongside Monica.

Are we good now?

I wonder how that relates to their fight Though🤷

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Spectrum can arguably solo and I'm not sure what team would do against Sersi's transmutation.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can you post some monica blitzing scans as a go-to so we can put this to rest already and agree monica will blitz

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fuillermo

@marvelfan1992: I can't, my internet connection is bad right now

This are some of the comic books I can remember please post them.

Black Panther 2005 issue 13: Monica blitzes and kills every vampire in The City at light speed as a favor to black Panther.

Mighty Avengers issue 1: She fought a speedster here. She blitzed him and caused an explosion by just snapping her fingers.

Ultimates issue 4 or 5: this is the first time Monica fought a Telepath. Monica immediately (it was her first action) tried to BLITZ but the Telepath trapped Monica in the astral plane(Col. Terry, the Telepath is a MFTL astral pure psionic being) Monica later defeated the Telepath in the astral plane by omniplasting and expelling the Telepath from the AP.

There are many instances like this, sometimes it's her first action, other times, she just blasts folks. PS: when Monica moves the world literally freezes or slows down almost completely to her perception. X-Men and the Avengers issue 2, Ultimates issue 1 and the last issue of CA and the mighty Avengers.

Please find and post the scans.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God damnit, it's the guy that thinks Monica is multiversal..

God damnit.

Anyway, Magneto and Jean wins.

DarkHorse15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T1.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cosmic_reign  Online

@scarlet_wanda said:
@cosmic_reign said:

Team 1.

Magneto is at peak levels and they are at base levels, you don't think a bloodlusted full powered Magneto would be able to deal some damage?

Yes! Just not enough to carry. IMO

If anything, Monica blitzes Jean while Sersi holds off Magneto. Then the girls run a train on Mags...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Koays

@fuillermo said:

@koays: this is so funny.

You do know that their fight happened in issue 2. And Monica agreed to help him in issue 4. "Tracking" What do you mean by that. It was clearly stated that Magneto consciousness was MAGNETICALLY RIDING alongside Monica. Magneto was literally the one who sent Monica on the mission.

Edit: I just can't stop laughing. You called me out for saying half truths because I did not mention the consciousness feat that happened two issues later.

Sorry, for that, here's the updated version:

Monica defeated Magneto in The X-Men and The Avengers issue 2. And when Monica finally knew that Magneto was not being villainous in issue 4, Monica agreed to help him by spying on someone for Mag.

Monica flew immediately from where Mag was and Mag followed Monica inconspicuously by riding his consciousness magnetically alongside Monica.

Are we good now?

I wonder how that relates to their fight Though🤷

I wasn't arguing how it relates to their fight...i was saying that you were both giving info that was half facts.

First guy said Magneto beat monica, which unless they fought twice didn't happen....however he was right about him keeping up with her.

You said she won the fight, but also that magneto can't react to her which is shaky info imo considering

But again, i dont really care to discuss it on my own thread...just wanted to make the debate a little more fair and interesting.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: That’s it!!! Your asking for it!

Shut Up I do comment........sometimes. If I feel like it .

Scarlet_Wanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign said:

Team 1.

I think Jean will beat Sersi, then Jean and Mags will team up on Monica

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all depends how fast Monica can turn into her light form.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all depends how fast Monica can turn into her light form.

She does it at Light Speed

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Does she have consistent lightspeed combat speed without being in her light form?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Haven't seen you comment in years...😅 Good old Mooty Nice of ya to show up

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel while magneto is definitely the most powerful Jean is the weakest link here. Sersi> Jean and Monica usually is light speed

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: this is so funny. I never said Magneto can't react to her and he definitely can't.

🤷🤣🤣🤷

1. You still don't understand anything. He did not react to Monica anywhere. He was literally the one who sent Monica in that mission. He ONLY FOLLOWED Spectrum

2. Is this a Joke? Does that scream LIGJT SPEED TO YOU. Use a calculator and Google to calculate The speed of neurons and light.

3. Did you just literally bring scans of a dude with actual MFTL Speed Feats and try to compare him to Magneto. The Telepath that caught Monica in a timeloop. Is casually FTL and has actual MFTL feats. When Magneto becomes MFTL, call me

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Ps: This is actual scans From That Fight and MAGNETO is FROZEN when Monica moves.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. First Scan: Magneto and every single person is frozen to Monica.

2. That's Monica killing Every Vampire in New Orleans at Light Speed

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Ps: This is actual scans From That Fight and MAGNETO is FROZEN when Monica moves.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. First Scan: Magneto and every single person is frozen to Monica.

2. That's Monica killing Every Vampire in New Orleans at Light Speed

Dude....I'm not trying to argue in my own thread.

Magneto isn't frozen in that first scan. By the time she gets back all of the X-Men are gone and on the blackbird with Magneto. It's why it says "others seem" frozen and not "everyone is frozen".

2- This is Magneto reacting to light and even controlling photons and reversing them..

No Caption Provided

Now please stop arguing with me on MY thread

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: 🤦 Magneto "seeing" photons. What the hell did you read. Magneto literally saved the avengers in the exact next page. He stopped the explosion. Please read the series again.🤣🤣🤣

You still have not shown me any thing that shows Magneto can react to spectrum. You literally brought up a Scan of an MFTL being reacting to spectrum as your base.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: 🤦 Magneto "seeing" photons. What the hell did you read. Magneto literally saved the avengers in the exact next page. He stopped the explosion. Please read the series again.🤣🤣🤣

You still have not shown me any thing that shows Magneto can react to spectrum. You literally brought up a Scan of an MFTL being reacting to spectrum as your base.

No Caption Provided

Only one of the scans posted....-_-

Please show me these MTFL feats

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: This argument is annoying as f**k. You obviously did not even read the series and you are trying to argue for Magneto in the stupidest way possible.

PS: Regarding your scan? Where does he exactly react to light other than Blocking it with his shield.

Monica has actual feats of Dodging Beams stated to be going at light speed.

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. First scan. C. T the person that trapped Monica flew from TAA to Earth in Minutes or hours. Whichever one works for you it's still MFTL

2. C.T confirming he is FTL

3. Spectrum dodging a thousand LIGJT SPEED attacks and stating she done better

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: those are the scans.

Show me Magneto actually "dodging" an attack that is stated on panel to be light speed

You honestly started this argument. You called me out for saying half Truths.

And I'd like to know what half truths I said. Because my first comment was literally Monica was the one who beat Magneto

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Does she have consistent lightspeed combat speed without being in her light form?

Yeah, she’s flown and hit people at light speed while being in her physical form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: This argument is annoying as f**k. You obviously did not even read the series and you are trying to argue for Magneto in the stupidest way possible.

PS: Regarding your scan? Where does he exactly react to light other than Blocking it with his shield.

Monica has actual feats of Dodging Beams stated to be going at light speed.

Photons travel at lightspeed

He not only shielded from it he redirected them which would require him to REACT TO LIGHT SPEED....i don't see whats hard about this.

If you'd like, I can post the entire X-Men vs Avengers fight and you can tell me where she blitzed Magneto, or statuted him or did anything he couldnt keep track of.

What's annoying about this is that I'm trying not to argue in the thread and you keep posting misinformation. I don't want to scan bomb or get into a long debate when the only thing I said is that "its shaky" that Magneto can't react to her and that your claim that he didn't track her is wrong because he literally is moving his mind alongside her which wouldn't be possible if he wasn't capable of keep up or perceiving that speed with his powers.

So yea, it's annoying. But only because i'm not stupid enough to sit here and pretend I don't know when someone is downplaying a character to pump up some else that others don't know about.

You sited an instance incorrectly I corrected it and now your showing me pictures of Monica killing vampires at light speed like i said she was slow???

I don't care whether Magneto can react to her...but it's debatable which is why I made the thread in the first place....your just getting nervous because I pointed out why you AND someone else were making up false arguments to use against eachother.

Now go argue with @giga_canon who is the one who actually wanted to argue with you

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fuillermo

@koays: uh.

1. You said Magneto was not there when the others were stated to be frozen. LIES and then you called me out for Half Truths🤦

2. So, that means that Jean is lightening speed too. Or that the numerous characters in marvel who have shielded from lightening are all lightening speed.

If you can't find me an occurrence other than his shield. Then dont say he can because your scan contradicts that.

3. You are saying Spectrum is slow, if you think Magneto is reacting to her. Throughout that entire fight Monica was literally flying around helping as she could.

4. Which instance did I cite incorrectly ,you still have not answered that🤦

Ps: for Magneto to be able to react to Spectrum he will have to be MFTL. Because Spectrum has confirmed FTL reaction speed. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to go there