7. Beyonder
  8. Destiny of the Endless
Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at either 6, 7 or 8 depending on interpretation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears obviously composite DC smash

Wanked Spectre >>> Endless Wanked Endless btw

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can stop at 6 or 7

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still don't understand why that endless wank

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#7  Edited By Supermanthor

8 is definitely below 7 considering its pre retcon

anways stomps them upto 5 then gets oneshoted by LT

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: 8 holds the entirety of the omniverse in his hands in the form of a cosmic log, past, present and future. The Endless aren't wanked, people just usually have no idea how powerful and essential they are (often comparing them to Marvel Abstracts even though the function on two completey different scales) and that causes people to misrepresent their power and tiering.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Supermanthor

@rijehu said:

@supermanthor: 8 holds the entirety of the omniverse in his hands in the form of a cosmic log, past, present and future. The Endless aren't wanked, people just usually have no idea how powerful and essential they are (often comparing them to Marvel Abstracts even though the function on two completey different scales) and that causes people to misrepresent their power and tiering.

..... huhhh forgot it i want a expert so i can atleast understand better

@sungsam

is destiny more powerful than pre retcon beyonder lucifer death of endlesss etc ?

does he really hold a omniverse ?

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: And no he isn't more powerful than either Lucifer nor technically Death.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@supermanthor: And no he isn't more powerful than either Lucifer nor technically Death.

thanks for the answer but this question isnt for you pal

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: I can definetly say that Destiny is more powerful than Beyonder by cosmology feats. Beyonder, when we highball him, is just a default double infinite-dimensional multiverse, while the DC metaverse has a quantum multiversal structure, where double infinite-dimensional gets create in zero time. By cosmology feats, even Beyonder highballed, wouldn't scale to the quantum multiverse from DC.

Destinys Book>Source wall>monitor sphere>Limbo>Sphere of gods>DC's quantum multiversal structure>>>>>>>>Beyonders default double infinite-dimensional realm.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Supermanthor

@yasindermann said:

@supermanthor: I can definetly say that Destiny is more powerful than Beyonder by cosmology feats. Beyonder, when we highball him, is just a default double infinite-dimensional multiverse, while the DC metaverse has a quantum multiversal structure, where double infinite-dimensional gets create in zero time. By cosmology feats, even Beyonder highballed, wouldn't scale to the quantum multiverse from DC.

Destinys Book>Source wall>monitor sphere>Limbo>Sphere of gods>DC's quantum multiversal structure>>>>>>>>Beyonders default double infinite-dimensional realm.

you mean composite cosmology ?

if yes then i agree also i am very fond of it and thanks to you guys i really got suprab interested

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Yes. Even if we highball Beyonder, his realm doesn't expand to double infinit-multiverses in zero time.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: So if I may ask, what's the difference between me explaining something and someone else explaining something? Did you just not consider me qualified to give an answer?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Supermanthor

@rijehu said:

@supermanthor: So if I may ask, what's the difference between me explaining something and someone else explaining something? Did you just not consider me qualified to give an answer?

nope it just i never talked to you actually which makes me little uncomfortable tbh

you definitely know stuff theres no doubt about that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: When we don't use the composite DC cosmology, then Beyonder oneshots. If you're want to beat Beyonder, baseline infinite dimensional is not enough, because Beyonder was million times stronger than baseline infinite-dimensional.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Supermanthor

@yasindermann: so depends on version ok got it

@soratoumiga from now on please include versions so we all can have a better understanding

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jrupert1

Depends on a number of factors (not the least of these being interpretations). Would full power mean the same as full potential? Which is hard to define but could potentially be beyond what most would associate with a full powered Spectre. Or is it full power that we have seen under normal conditions but with the least amount of factors altering his power? Instances like that are hard to pinpoint. Would this qualify certain instances like when he merged with the Void which (temporarily) allowed him to overcome the limits of personal identity (as opposed to the numerous times where such holding onto the hosts self has limited the Spectre), thus having a greater connection to his potential (in both power and understanding). Or would that be considered an amp (still done with his own power but was situational). We look at Spectre Vol 4 and it is essentially a journey towards his potential. With Hal having been a major limiting force on his power, he takes steps becoming greater than he was before (such as after battling a force powered by aspects of the Spectre's power then himself being absorbed into a greater sense of the Spectre), but the end was never reached. Even Corrigan, widely regarded as the definitive host and most open to his role has also limited the Spectre.

Is this referring to an Unbound Spectre which can be closer to "full power" than what a host generally has allowed to come forth. But on the other hand having a host allows for the Spectre to reach higher into its potential (sort of a paradox). Plus when hostless (although not exclusively) his personality has demonstrated to not go all out (at least from the onset) and drag things out as he's as interested in proving a point as he is ending a conflict. Full power would suggest he drops this trope, and go full force (as is standard rule for vs battles anyway), thus changing the dynamic of how he engages in battles.

He's an incredibly difficult character to pin down. The word "jobber" which is often used (while not completely inaccurate) is probably too simple a description as there's a lot of context surrounding things that people miss and its generally addressed directly in a story or in the undertones. Which doesn't make classifying him even when removed from those contexts of under-performing any easier. And dimensional tiering doesn't sort it out because despite where he'd technically be classified his role and reach extends to "all levels of existence."

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrupert1: was there any context for batman kicking spectre

Just curious ?

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just curious ?

Yeah, I guess the simplest explanation would be that Crispus Allen as the Spectre felt bad for Batman, and allowed it to help him feel better.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrupert1 said:
@supermanthor said:

Just curious ?

Yeah, I guess the simplest explanation would be that Crispus Allen as the Spectre felt bad for Batman, and allowed it to help him feel better.

lol makes sense

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If we take an even split as a stop, then Spectre stops at Living Tribunal.