Spectre and Lord Marvel vs Galactus and Imperiex

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Spectre at full power and Lord Marvel defeat Galactus and Imperiex ?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"Can Spectre at full power and Lord Marvel defeat Galactus and Imperiex ?"

possibly! more than likely? I don't believe galactus to be the bigger threat here!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

lordraiden says:

"King Saturn says:
possibly! more than likely? I don't believe galactus to be the bigger threat here!"

Wow the possesor of the Power Cosmic being a possible weak link ? Thats incredible

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

King Saturn says:

I think Spectre will win.

He almost wins the fight at the dawn of time against Anti-Monitor after he eats all but 5 universes and his own universe, and that is something no other being in the MU besides LT and One Above All - not counting what Thanos, Reed, or Doom via sheer sneakiness would be able to do, since pre-COIE Luthor and Brainiac and Darkseid did not manage to win via sneakiness alone, either. He succeeds in stopping the AM from preventing the creation of positive matter universes, but he is KO'd at the end. So, it's not a failure - it's a success no other being could achieve, but one that fell short of being quite as powerful as the AM.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

This looks to go to well since galactus can't reallly do good against magic this sorta a sucks for him lol and imperiex i don't think its to possible to really beat him so i think spectres team wins.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"King Saturn says:
I think Spectre will win. He almost wins the fight at the dawn of time against Anti-Monitor after he eats all but 5 universes and his own universe, and that is something no other being in the MU besides LT and One Above All - not counting what Thanos, Reed, or Doom via sheer sneakiness would be able to do, since pre-COIE Luthor and Brainiac and Darkseid did not manage to win via sneakiness alone, either. He succeeds in stopping the AM from preventing the creation of positive matter universes, but he is KO'd at the end. So, it's not a failure - it's a success no other being could achieve, but one that fell short of being quite as powerful as the AM. "

Your wrong about that by the way the unknown characters like hunger if i remember he ate billions of entire universes he even used telapthy to control galactus theirs shuma gorath he owned thousands of dimensions and universes theirs also walker he didn't own much but he was a death god of his own galaxy and he beat thanos thor and captain marvel and even all their strongest hits didn't have the slightest effect on him.Dormammu owns quite a few places which is why he is so strong due to worship and one time even challenged eternity.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"Superboy-Prime 10000 says:
"King Saturn says:
I think Spectre will win. He almost wins the fight at the dawn of time against Anti-Monitor after he eats all but 5 universes and his own universe, and that is something no other being in the MU besides LT and One Above All - not counting what Thanos, Reed, or Doom via sheer sneakiness would be able to do, since pre-COIE Luthor and Brainiac and Darkseid did not manage to win via sneakiness alone, either. He succeeds in stopping the AM from preventing the creation of positive matter universes, but he is KO'd at the end. So, it's not a failure - it's a success no other being could achieve, but one that fell short of being quite as powerful as the AM. "
Your wrong about that by the way the unknown characters like hunger if i remember he ate billions of entire universes he even used telapthy to control galactus theirs shuma gorath he owned thousands of dimensions and universes theirs also walker he didn't own much but he was a death god of his own galaxy and he beat thanos thor and captain marvel and even all their strongest hits didn't have the slightest effect on him.Dormammu owns quite a few places which is why he is so strong due to worship and one time even challenged eternity."

I didn't stated this.I copy this from this DC Forums.I think it is very interesting.

Check out what this guy eipip1 stated.

http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000120853&start=60&tstart=0

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.