Specialized Benders vs AS Korra (SUPER MASSIVE BATTLE)

• 67 results
cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cocacolaman  Moderator
Combustionbending: Combustion Man and P'li
Combustionbending: Combustion Man and P'li
Flight: Zaheer
Flight: Zaheer
Plantbending: Huu
Plantbending: Huu
Bloodbending: Katara, Hama, Tarrlok, Amon and Yakkone
Bloodbending: Katara, Hama, Tarrlok, Amon and Yakkone
Metalbending: Lin, Suyin, Toph (ignore the others) (not pictured: Kuvira)
Metalbending: Lin, Suyin, Toph (ignore the others) (not pictured: Kuvira)
Lightningbending: Azula, Mako, Ozai, Iroh
Lightningbending: Azula, Mako, Ozai, Iroh
Lavabending: Ghazan and Bolin
Lavabending: Ghazan and Bolin

VS

No Caption Provided

The Avatar

Each of the benders who possess unique abilities have decided to team up and take down the world, because reasons. Korra is the only one standing in their way. She goes into the Avatar State.

No Caption Provided

Start 20 ft away, surrounding Korra.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All at once? Team stomps. Korra's avatar state isn't that strong and the team has enough firepower to take her down

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: 2 things:

1. Can the specialized benders use their natural bending stuff too (i.e for metalbenders, can they earthbend here, or the lightning benders, can they firebend)?
  2. I haven't watched Korra so idk
MrGetMeBodied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcflicky said:

Korra's avatar state isn't that strong and the team has enough firepower to take her down

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yeah I don't see anyone taking down Any avatar state.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cocacolaman  Moderator
viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By viking1205

Lightning would be a problem with so many people firing it from all sides, but otherwise, the avatar state should be more powerful than everyone here at once. I don't think Korra is losing this, unless someone could get a shot like Azula did against Aang in book - 2.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was Kaiju Korra at first lol. I'll go with the massive team in a stomp. AS is strong, but she's up against 19 skilled benders, and a single well-placed lightning blast was enough to take out Aang when he was in AS. I'm just gonna bet that 5 bloodbenders can throw Korra off enough for the 2 combustionbenders and 4 lightning benders to put her down -- not that I think all that is needed -- and that's ignoring everyone else here.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tektonic  Online

@mrgetmebodied said:
@mcflicky said:

Korra's avatar state isn't that strong and the team has enough firepower to take her down

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah I don't see anyone taking down Any avatar state.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Korra absolutely destroys them. She's done away with small armies, ancient dark spirits, tore through a valley, and fought a giant metal monstrosity.

Lightning isn't much of a factor, she can block it with earth or water like it has been before or just dodge. Anyone of her AOE moves would wipe out pretty much the entire team instantly.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She’s stronger than everyone one hear but she’s horribly outnumbered and can’t counter lightning. Team high difficultly

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph, Azula, Zaheer, Gazan and P’li kill Zaheer

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yakkone tarrlok and Amon are useless, honestly no one is matching the avatar state

The only problem for her is the lightning benders , I feel like that is what's gonna make her lose, if she gets distracted and gets one shot or multiple, she's gonna fall. I'll give team 6/10 . She'll win without lightning benders tho.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic:

Lightning isn't much of a factor, she can block it with earth or water like it has been before or just dodge. Anyone of her AOE moves would wipe out pretty much the entire team instantly

Not from multiple high tier users when facing other powerful benders.

I thought this was Kaiju Korra at first lol. I'll go with the massive team in a stomp. AS is strong, but she's up against 19 skilled benders, and a single well-placed lightning blast was enough to take out Aang when he was in AS. I'm just gonna bet that 5 bloodbenders can throw Korra off enough for the 2 combustionbenders and 4 lightning benders to put her down -- not that I think all that is needed -- and that's ignoring everyone else here.

The bloodbenders can literally do nothing to her here.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@indomitableregal said:

The bloodbenders can literally do nothing to her here.

Aystarr, you're gonna have to convince me that the 5 bloodbenders aren't capable of restricting Korra for a few seconds, or at the bare minimum, warrant enough of her attention (and to be clear, I believe they do more than that) so that the combustion and lightning benders can get the job done. And that's not gonna happen.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: The Avatar State bypasses Bloodbending. So, I don't see adding more Bloodbenders would result in a different outcome, when it comes to bloodbending vs AS.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what time zone people are in sometimes. I always get tags at 4-6am smh.

@indomitableregal: The Avatar State bypasses Bloodbending. So, I don't see adding more Bloodbenders would result in a different outcome, when it comes to bloodbending vs AS.

Based on what? The only time we see AS vs bloodbending was when Aang fought Yakone, and there was nothing there that says "Avatar State nullifies bloodbending". When Katara broke it vs Hama, and when Korra broke it against Amon, it was basically through power. It seems more likely that since the AS has such vast power, Yakone's bloodbending was easily broken but that's not the same as just completely cancelling the ability. Unless there's some statement or detail I'm unaware of/missed.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

I wonder what time zone people are in sometimes. I always get tags at 4-6am smh.

Lol, it's 4.30pm right now here.

It seems more likely that since the AS has such vast power

Sorry for the incorrect phrasing, I used the wrong word when I mentioned bypass, but this is what I meant. AS is vastly more powerful and I doubt 5 benders could overpower it's grip.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

Lol, it's 4.30pm right now here.

It seems more likely that since the AS has such vast power

Sorry for the incorrect phrasing, I used the wrong word when I mentioned bypass, but this is what I meant. AS is vastly more powerful and I doubt 5 benders could overpower it's grip.

Ah. It's 6:15am here. I had to stay up, and I'm exhausted lol.

Oh okay. Gotchu. I don't think they can outright shut her down. But could they hinder her or draw her efforts for let's say 3 seconds? Because I don't think instant lightning or combustion need more time than that, especially not from 20 ft. away.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 anthp2000  Moderator

Korra. One thing to remember is that, unlike Aang, she had full control over the Avatar State, and only used it to the extent required in every fight -- or at least to the extent she believes is required. It has only been activated as a defense mechanism twice, once against Unalaq, another (Dark) Avatar, and Zaheer, whom she fought while half dead. This is one of the reasons it might seem disappointing power wise sometimes, but it doesn't take away from the potential effects of her going all out, at full health that is.

It has been established just how powerful the Avatar State can be. I really cannot believe for a second that a few masters of the elements would be enough to overcome the power that's meant to maintain balance in the universe, not in a direct fight.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At first I thought you meant the production model of the obnoxious asshole robot from Futurama.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

Exactly this, she's literally in the Avatar State. No level of bloodbending would make her move an inch.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: i agree with your point but at the same time I just don't see a counter to lightning for her (which is why I said she'll win without lighting users).

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 anthp2000  Moderator

@aystarr: If it came down to it, an omnidirectional shield should work just fine.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mcflicky said:

All at once? Team stomps. Korra's avatar state isn't that strong and the team has enough firepower to take her down

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: If it came down to it, an omnidirectional shield should work just fine.

But from which element though? it might vaporise water, it might break earth + if she applies it with these elements, she wouldn't be able to see anything since it's Omnidirectional, I don't know how fire and air is going to react to lighting since we weren't shown but based on logic I think it will pass through it (she wouldn't be able to see with an Omnidirectional fireshield too)

Thinking about it more now tho, korra could work through it, we saw aang using his airbending aired agility to dodge some lightning attacks from ozai, A.S korra should be able to replicate that but it's still not a sure thing as there are more than one lightning user and there are more fighters overall.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra should honestly take this.. I don't see anyone actually be that much of a problem, and yes, including together as a team..

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Here's a question.. Why isn't spiritbending here and having Unalaq with team?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cocacolaman  Moderator

@byondeon: Didn't see how Spirit Bending would help here tbh

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tektonic  Online

@aystarr said:

@tektonic:

Lightning isn't much of a factor, she can block it with earth or water like it has been before or just dodge. Anyone of her AOE moves would wipe out pretty much the entire team instantly

Not from multiple high tier users when facing other powerful benders.

Ozai and Azula comet enhanced lightning were blocked by water and small earth pillars. The power and scale of Korra's usage of those same elements will for sure withstand it. The EE has hundreds if not thousands of suits armed with electric bolts, and Suyin was still confident Korra would obliterate them if she went into the AS.

@viking1205 said:

Based on what? The only time we see AS vs bloodbending was when Aang fought Yakone, and there was nothing there that says "Avatar State nullifies bloodbending". When Katara broke it vs Hama, and when Korra broke it against Amon, it was basically through power. It seems more likely that since the AS has such vast power, Yakone's bloodbending was easily broken but that's not the same as just completely cancelling the ability. Unless there's some statement or detail I'm unaware of/missed.

There's nothing to suggest that all these bloodbenders combined can match the power boost of the AS, no where close in fact. All of their waterbending feats combined don't match AS Korra's blasting through the naval blockade, while bending from a plane in the sky. Korra and Unalaq were crushing ice around them just from their mere presence.

Korra. One thing to remember is that, unlike Aang, she had full control over the Avatar State, and only used it to the extent required in every fight -- or at least to the extent she believes is required. It has only been activated as a defense mechanism twice, once against Unalaq, another (Dark) Avatar, and Zaheer, whom she fought while half dead. This is one of the reasons it might seem disappointing power wise sometimes, but it doesn't take away from the potential effects of her going all out, at full health that is.

It has been established just how powerful the Avatar State can be. I really cannot believe for a second that a few masters of the elements would be enough to overcome the power that's meant to maintain balance in the universe, not in a direct fight.

Woke Anthp is the best Anthp. Say it louder for those in the back.

@geekryan said:
@mcflicky said:

Also for those who don't think Korra's AS can pull it off.

Suyin Beifong(S4 Ep 5): "Korra go into the Avatar State and destroy Kuvira's army."

Army in question:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a last ditch effort, by purifying Raava after he rips it out of her..

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: You forgot to mention she can resist bloodbending..

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbeebfba2b5a
deactivated-5fbeebfba2b5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seriously doubt Korra can take on all those benders at once. We have to remember that Korra lost all her past lives' wisdom so her avatar state is weak compared to Aang's. Those benders could easily overpower her.

My verdict: Team 9/10 because of numbers and skill. Korra 1/10 because if she can somehow bring out her enourmous blue spirit thing and slaughter them all.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cocacolaman  Moderator

@byondeon said:
@cocacolaman said:

So DA Unalaq? That's not even fair to put him with the team.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly this, she's literally in the Avatar State. No level of bloodbending would make her move an inch.

@aystarr: I disagree.

@tektonic said:

There's nothing to suggest that all these bloodbenders combined can match the power boost of the AS, no where close in fact. All of their waterbending feats combined don't match AS Korra's blasting through the naval blockade, while bending from a plane in the sky. Korra and Unalaq were crushing ice around them just from their mere presence.

Wouldn't need them to match it.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seriously doubt Korra can take on all those benders at once. We have to remember that Korra lost all her past lives' wisdom so her avatar state is weak compared to Aang's. Those benders could easily overpower her.

Her AS isn't weaker. In fact, I would say it's stronger. Her AS is the strongest we have seen, besides possibly Kyoshi's Island feat.

My verdict: Team 9/10 because of numbers and skill. Korra 1/10 because if she can somehow bring out her enourmous blue spirit thing and slaughter them all.

Spirit Korra isn't needed. She would whoop the team.

Here I will be posting some of Korra's feats for those interested

Not everything she can do is posted here, just some of them..

Waterbending:

This show the scale in which she can bend. It's also a good power feat, considering how powerful that darn thing is. The only feat that rivals this feat, and possibly surpass it is Roku's waterbending feat we see him perform when he trains..
This show the scale in which she can bend. It's also a good power feat, considering how powerful that darn thing is. The only feat that rivals this feat, and possibly surpass it is Roku's waterbending feat we see him perform when he trains..
Can withstand the colossus for a while..
Can withstand the colossus for a while..
She shows proficiency in using the waterspout, on a level that we have not seen from either Katara and Amon, the only other 2 we have seen use a spout.
She shows proficiency in using the waterspout, on a level that we have not seen from either Katara and Amon, the only other 2 we have seen use a spout.
This is comparable to Katara's feat in season 3 where she moved a fire nation ship. This however I would say is more impressive, though not by much honestly
This is comparable to Katara's feat in season 3 where she moved a fire nation ship. This however I would say is more impressive, though not by much honestly

Airbending:

Airbubble strong enough to not getting 4 people injured by dropping several meters from a freckin train..
Airbubble strong enough to not getting 4 people injured by dropping several meters from a freckin train..
Block an explosion, could come in handy while fighting the Combustion Benders.
Block an explosion, could come in handy while fighting the Combustion Benders.
She had just activated the AS and got out, so she still had a bit extra power behind the attack.
She had just activated the AS and got out, so she still had a bit extra power behind the attack.
This however was NOT AS boosted airblast. What you need to take into consideration is that while this was her alone, the other Airbenders all tried and failed to even budge the thing with their airbending.
This however was NOT AS boosted airblast. What you need to take into consideration is that while this was her alone, the other Airbenders all tried and failed to even budge the thing with their airbending.
Her airspout
Her airspout
Airspout Again
Airspout Again
Here, she goes from an airspout to being able to block an attack from Unalaq. Unalaq is the strongest bender we have seen besides the Avatar's so it's really darn impressive. And she is able to launch rocks mid-air at him.
Here, she goes from an airspout to being able to block an attack from Unalaq. Unalaq is the strongest bender we have seen besides the Avatar's so it's really darn impressive. And she is able to launch rocks mid-air at him.
Catches Unalaq in tornado and throw him out of the spirit world.
Catches Unalaq in tornado and throw him out of the spirit world.
Can create spheres of air to choke out opponents like she did Mako and Bolin
Can create spheres of air to choke out opponents like she did Mako and Bolin
Can create shields with her airbending
Can create shields with her airbending
Can make giant waves of air swathing away several Dark Spirits
Can make giant waves of air swathing away several Dark Spirits
Can efficiently use an airscooter. This is impressive considering that it's faster than a vehicle..
Can efficiently use an airscooter. This is impressive considering that it's faster than a vehicle..
Capable of deflecting metal strips from Kuvira
Capable of deflecting metal strips from Kuvira
Capable of increase her speed with the AS..
Capable of increase her speed with the AS..
Deflects an attack from Kuvira
Deflects an attack from Kuvira
Split Kick 2 Earth Empire soldiers
Split Kick 2 Earth Empire soldiers

Firebending:

Fire Jets
Fire Jets
Can use them in short bursts
Can use them in short bursts
Not her best feat, but shows she can send people flying with firebending
Not her best feat, but shows she can send people flying with firebending
Can combine punches and kicks while firebend..
Can combine punches and kicks while firebend..
Can use fire to shield herself from attacks. This was impressive as she blocked Unalaq's attack, who is a stronger bender than all of the ones here (not combined ofc)
Can use fire to shield herself from attacks. This was impressive as she blocked Unalaq's attack, who is a stronger bender than all of the ones here (not combined ofc)

Feat speaks for itself I guess..

She can breath fire
She can breath fire

Earthbending:

Metalbend strips of Metal from Kuvira's soldiers
Metalbend strips of Metal from Kuvira's soldiers
Can earthbend giant boulders to throw at her enemies
Can earthbend giant boulders to throw at her enemies

Proficient in using cables
Proficient in using cables
Punch the ground and cause a shockwave
Punch the ground and cause a shockwave
Can bend a large wall to slam into people..
Can bend a large wall to slam into people..
Fast enough to avoid being caught by an equalist and easily surprise attack him with a small boulder
Fast enough to avoid being caught by an equalist and easily surprise attack him with a small boulder
Can create a ramp if she would need to while on her air scooter
Can create a ramp if she would need to while on her air scooter
Cause a small earthquake or whatever you would call this
Cause a small earthquake or whatever you would call this
Deflects Kuvira's weird metal liquid..
Deflects Kuvira's weird metal liquid..
Can use Earth to propell herself in the air
Can use Earth to propell herself in the air

Misc and Other Feats:

The single best feat in the verse
The single best feat in the verse

Trapped Vaatu in the same way Wan did.
Trapped Vaatu in the same way Wan did.
Outfight the Lieutenant
Outfight the Lieutenant
Show she is agile and physically capable. Strong enough to throw a full grown man.
Show she is agile and physically capable. Strong enough to throw a full grown man.
Outfight and throw and even larger man
Outfight and throw and even larger man
Fast enough to dodge a spirit. This spirit was fast enough that Mako and Bolin didn't have time to react to it.
Fast enough to dodge a spirit. This spirit was fast enough that Mako and Bolin didn't have time to react to it.
She can increase her power with bending
She can increase her power with bending

She can resist bloodbending. That was season 1. She has only gotten better throughout the series, so bloodbending is useless here honestly. Not to mention she is in the AS so she should be immune to it..

Don't have a gif of this yet so I can only mention this, but go back and watch the last episode of season 1 for the feat.

These are SOME of the things she can do, not all of them..

@byondeon said:
@cocacolaman said:

So DA Unalaq? That's not even fair to put him with the team.

I wouldn't say it would be fair considering that she has gotten better since their fight.. And she would have won had it not been for the fact that she wasn't thinking that Vaatu would rip Raava out of her.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Tektonic  Online

Wouldn't need them to match it.

They aren't close either, especially if we factor in the power she showed in general in the AS(finale feat) and the lore.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There's no way Korra is winning. At a distance she has a chance; but at 20 feet she's not reacting to omnidirectional attacks from people at this level of skill/power. Avatar state or no.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Aystarr

@indomitableregal:I would've said you're entitled to your opinion but you're just plain wrong here, it has been stated that one of the only ways to end bb is the avatar state. I don't know where you're getting that conclusion from.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra solostomps and blitzs

Nerf to s2 korra and it might be more equal

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@indomitableregal:I would've said you're entitled to your opinion but you're just plain wrong here, it has been stated that one of the only ways to end bb is the avatar state. I don't know where you're getting that conclusion from.

I asked for a statement 22 hours ago. So if there's a definitive statement that says Avatar State actually cancels, nullifies, negates, etc. the properties of bloodbending as opposed to being an overwhelming amount of power or energy that a bloodbender won't overcome, feel free to point me in that direction.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team can do this. Thats a lot of benders

KlarionKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 anthp2000  Moderator

@cpt_nice: Aye, haven't seen you in quite a while.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By byondeon

@indomitableregal: Korra have already resisted bloodbending from the strongest bloodbender. Not to mention she wasn't boosted by the AS. And the AS just is too much for them.

Not to mention Aang already resisted it with AS, and was immune to it. I don't see why Korra wouldn't be as well.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By viking1205

The avatar state is vastly more powerful and I don't think 20 powerful benders are capable of standing up to it in a direct confrontation, when the avatar(at least in theory) could likely hover in the skies, remaining unreachable to the benders while dishing out attacks they can't hope to stand up to. Korra's AS hasn't shown a large quantity of higher ends, but the potential displayed in the finale was as good as you can get, more than enough to overpower this side, at least in my opinion. I don't think all of the benders here could conjure attacks as powerful as this, at once, which she dealt with.

No Caption Provided

The only way I think Korra would lose is if the lightning benders get a shot like Azula had on Aang in book-2, but that is a very rare case and could be stopped as well with a proper shield.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

I asked for a statement 22 hours ago. So if there's a definitive statement that says Avatar State actually cancels, nullifies, negates, etc. the properties of bloodbending as opposed to being an overwhelming amount of power or energy that a bloodbender won't overcome, feel free to point me in that direction.

Apart from it literally being shown in LOK.

Here's from the wiki.
Here's from the wiki.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbeebfba2b5a
deactivated-5fbeebfba2b5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Some good feats there, but you need to look at the outcome of some of her fights to make a fair judgement. Take her fight with P'li and Zaheer on Guru Lahigma's peak. She did have her hands handcuffed, but both her dad and metalbenders were helping her out. Also note that she was free to go into avatar state when she wanted. She lost that fight and Zaheer took her captive. So unless you think that adding in around 18 more deadly benders and taking away her allies in that fight doesn't equal taking her handcuffs off, I don't know how to argue with you.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

I always just assuming that the reason being in the Avatar State allows Aang to break out of Yakone’s bloodbending is because one of the Past Avatars encountered it before and learned Bloodbending, something which makes sense considering how relatively isolated the Water Tribes were at and before ATLA.

Its Headcanon af, but so is “The Avatar State is immune to bloodbending”, like how does that make Any sense? They arent immune to any other type of Bending..

Anyways, from that viewpoint, Korra would be kinda screwed here, because she lost her access to the past avatars by EoS. Still, she puts up a really good fight... she just cant best such a massive roster.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By byondeon

@joeking77 said:

@byondeon: Some good feats there, but you need to look at the outcome of some of her fights to make a fair judgement. Take her fight with P'li and Zaheer on Guru Lahigma's peak. She did have her hands handcuffed, but both her dad and metalbenders were helping her out. Also note that she was free to go into avatar state when she wanted. She lost that fight and Zaheer took her captive. So unless you think that adding in around 18 more deadly benders and taking away her allies in that fight doesn't equal taking her handcuffs off, I don't know how to argue with you.

Zaheer was fighting against Korra and Tonraq alone. P'li was fighting the metal benders.

You also have her handcuffed, which ofc played a huge factor and they were winning btw. And while she could have gone into the AS, there was really no reason to. And this she start in the AS, so she ain't gonna repeat that.

Also, the feats was to show what she CAN do, and combining them all would be too much for this team. There is nothing really that would indicate otherwise.

Also, did you actually see any of the fights she been in? Because she tend to dominate literally every fight she is in where she isn't restricted in some way.

For example

• She resisted bloodbending from Amon, where she learned to airbend.
  • She was shackled against Zaheer in their first fight
  • In Zaofu, she couldn't fight back because she got hit with some sleeping poison dart.
  • In the final battle, she was literally fighting the poison that was injected into her skin, and she showed she was still above him, until the poison started to kill her.
  • She was beating Unalaq, who is the most powerful bender we have seen until he ripped Raava out of her. There wasn't anything she could do there considering that she was unprepared for that happening.
  • Against Kuvira, she literally had PTSD still and she wasn't at her best.
  • Then against Kuvira 2, she was smoking her, then she literally performed the greatest feat we have seen in Avatar EVER.

Korra is the strongest character we have seen and she is too skilled to lose here. She would also isolate the people in this and take them out until there are only her left. She wouldn't fight them all at the same time, even though I would say she could.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always just assuming that the reason being in the Avatar State allows Aang to break out of Yakone’s bloodbending is because one of the Past Avatars encountered it before and learned Bloodbending, something which makes sense considering how relatively isolated the Water Tribes were at and before ATLA.

Its Headcanon af, but so is “The Avatar State is immune to bloodbending”, like how does that make Any sense? They arent immune to any other type of Bending..

Anyways, from that viewpoint, Korra would be kinda screwed here, because she lost her access to the past avatars by EoS. Still, she puts up a really good fight... she just cant best such a massive roster.

And yes, AS negate the effect of bloodbending.

Also, Korra have resisted it before. And the AS would just make her resistance much better.

She would beat them. I would say that her AS got more powerful AFTER she lost the connection. It certainly didn't make it weaker.