spawn vs the multiverse

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok I like to try something to see just how powerful Spawn (Simmons) is so I thought I have him do a death battle the rules are simple win by death or ko first is Etrigan from new earth

No Caption Provided

then for round 2 I was thinking of Lady Death

No Caption Provided

round 3 lucifer morningstar from prime earth

No Caption Provided

finally round 4 Lucifer Morningstar from new earth

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: Which version of Lady death are we using an same with spawn is ge angel spawn if not pretty sure he stops at 2 assuming you give lady death her scythe an chaos comics run feats

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn stops at 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: @y3kthunder: there is more then one lady death ok all of them but not at ones and as for spawn no divine spawn just him at his most powerful

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: so basically beats one beats all of 2 except chaos version. Still pretty sure round 3 Lucy is a scrub so he may win there but horribly stops at 4

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: @d2therj: @y3kthunder: here is a video that talks about all of spawns powers and he seems pretty op anyway i made a helper for the spawn video if you like to skip to a section here you go strength 2:30, speed 3:07, endurance 3:40, magic 7:30, chains 25:38, cape 27:38, suit 29:53, skills 32:20

Loading Video...

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: yea that video doesn't really change much for me either problem with it he hard explains a thing my statement still stands

Saying it hurt a god is meaningless if you don't explain the god

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: @baldur_odinson: @y3kthunder: let me see if I got this right spawn beats everyone except for new earth lucifer morningstar but I still like to know why if spawn can beat the satan in his universe then why not the lucifer in the new earth dc universe ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: basically if he is composite he lose hard r4 who is far above image satan. If not 2nd he would lose an r1 an 3 he should beat that's my view

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: @baldur_odinson: @y3kthunder: what do you mean by if he is composite and I found another video this one is shorter but more detailed here is a helper to skip classic spawn 2:45, evolved spawn 10:00, king spawn 17:58, divine spawn 21:00

Loading Video...

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: there you a much better video. Composite means all versions or you could say al has just comics like with one you putting here? The 2nd version of spawn would be a good fight for etrigan anything short of divine spawn would get murdered by lady death an even divine is debatable to her 3 well he is an abomination so he can get lost an 4 well he is in another league of his own from any of the characters here an yes he is really that powerful

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically , its a composite Spawn???

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: lol nothing changes etrigan is a strong demon but he isnt gonna beat hell king spawn next round sorry to inform you on this but that's nothing she hasn't fought before. As for three that lucifer showed up in one story an i don't believe he was all that so spawn wins there an again divine spawn is pretty much on god an Satan's level aka low multiversal an unless you refer to mom infused spawn then im sorry he loses here as well an actually even with mom he would still lose his verse is legit baseline multiversal that's nothing vertigo couldn't handle

Also thats not what you had in the op

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: it's your opening post you say just al Simmons not the version

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: I've already made my choice, so no need to keep tagging me.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn clears.

Spawn is more powerful than rage amped Kratos. He has killed Gods and demons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn: an how on earth do u believe spawn beating kratos. Gives spawn the wins. Especially 4 round for. kratos verse is nothing in comparison to dc as a whole

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wdym it's nothing in comparison? Kratos has defeated beings that can shred the tree of life which in itself is an infinite scope with billions of realities. Spawn takes all 4 rounds.

DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: this is slighty off topic but what reading order would you recommend for Lady Death? I always wanted to read some of her stuff but i couldn't find a good reading order.

I've been trying to get into Spawn for a while now as well since i only read The Darkness, Witchblade, The Walking Dead and some others from TopCow though i don't read the current run for Witchblade.

OT- Spawn should stop at Round 2 from the stuff I've heard about Lady Death on here and if he somehow makes it pass her, he stops at 4 for sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drakotheghoul: lady is a beast of a character an easily one of my favorite female comic characters. I highly recommend her purgatori an evil ernie thw best of the best when it comes to classic chaos comics heres a really nice reading order for her just use the link https://comicbinding.com/mapping/lady-death-chaos-comics-era

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn: bruh a ima need a scan for that second from what I've heard gow at max best is only low multiversal an even that i have the hardest time believing 3rd theyre infinite universes an timelines with higher spatial dimensions etc in just the mortal realm for dc or the orrey if you like they're a lot of dc beings who can manipulate that or destroy or copy that etc an r4 is above the vast majority of these beings who can do that spawn isn't clearing

DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DrakoTheGhoul

@y3kthunder: Thanks, It's a little late in the day so I'll have to get to it tomorrow when i have time as there's a lot to read but I'm definitely excited about it. From what little I've seen of her, here and there, she seems like a great female character.

I've read a few female lead comics(Mostly in DC, Marvel and Top Cow) but there's Lady Death, Red Sonja and maybe some more that I've never got around to.

I'll stop here though as to not derail this thread but thanks again for the list.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: The problem is, Hell King Spawn & N52 Lucy are virtually the same. Both have control over molecular properties (meaning instant healing over wounds), BFR through portal dimensions, contain near limitless power, etc. The only issue is, Hell Kings are still second to Spawn's Lucifer. When Malbolgia was a Hell King, he was "omnipotent" in his own realm. But, it was still explained that Malbolgia was still second to Lucifer, despite being "omnipotent" in his own realm. Although, Spawn is significantly more powerful than Malbolgia, he's still a Hell King nonetheless. Hence, Lucifer (Satan) > Hell Kings in the Spawn comics. And since the DC multiverse is larger than the Spawn universe, Prime Lucy > Spawn Lucifer (Satan). But if this was Omega Spawn, then he would win against Prime Lucy.

I don't even have to bother explaining NE Lucy.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: can I explain something to yea lucifer vertigo not only tanked 3 creation level blasts without flinching. He walked 9 days powerless in a desert like place no food no water. He can survive without his heart. Survived 7 layers of death being woven around him. Told death that she couldn't touch him an that he could end her an she agreed. An best one yet he tanked a conceptual attack of infinite deaths an it didn't do squat. So how you figure either begin trying to harm him

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers