Avatar image for joey_isa_sk8er
#1 Posted by Joey-isa-sk8er (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Who'd win Spawn or Predator? If you do not know who Predator is he is a Alien Bounty Hunter.So You Tell Me Who'd Win?

Avatar image for king_saturn
#2 Posted by King Saturn (221165 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn would beat The Predator. Spawn has Magical Abilities or even his Necroplasm that would totally level The Predator... even though The Predator has great weapons... he is still very vunerable to high impact attacks like the Necro Powers of Spawn... plus Spawn could choke The Predator to death with his chains...
Avatar image for joey_isa_sk8er
#3 Posted by Joey-isa-sk8er (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah True,But Once Spawn Takes A Few Hits He's Done! Plus Predator is much much much Smarter than any human,demon,or mutant

Avatar image for sparda
#4 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
Man, I feel sorry for the poor Predator that has to go through this.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Edited by King Saturn (221165 posts) - - Show Bio
Joey-isa-sk8er said:
"Yeah True,But Once Spawn Takes A Few Hits He's Done! Plus Predator is much much much Smarter than any human,demon,or mutant"
Predator would not be able to keep Spawn down... Predator's shoulder cannon could not kill Spawn let alone cause him permanent damage... and as far as The Predator being smarter than humans and demons... well if that is so then why does Predator have losses to Danny Glover, Arnold Scwartzenegger and Batman ?
Avatar image for sparda
#6 Edited by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Joey-isa-sk8er said:
"Yeah True,But Once Spawn Takes A Few Hits He's Done! Plus Predator is much much much Smarter than any human,demon,or mutant"
Predator would not be able to keep Spawn down... Predator's shoulder cannon could not kill Spawn let alone cause him permanent damage... and as far as The Predator being smarter than humans and demons... well if that is so then why does Predator have losses to Danny Glover, Arnold Scwartzenegger and Batman ? "
Stop saying that. They're a species.

It'd be like comparing three really bad street fighters to Bruce Lee.

(Oh, and Batman almost lost during one of those fights. And since when is it a point against someone to lose to Batman? Everybody loses to Batman)
Avatar image for conan2099
#7 Posted by conan2099 (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I had this fight on my web site. Even had a story wrote up for it. I will find it and post it on here.

Avatar image for ree_fullface_cap_nine
#8 Posted by ree-fullface-cap_nine (68 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm spawn!

Avatar image for spawn_godslayer
#9 Posted by Spawn Godslayer (218 posts) - - Show Bio

I have thought it through and Spawn is dead he doesn't give off body heat so... YEAH SPAWN!!!:D

Avatar image for gambla96
#10 Posted by GaMbLa96 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Predators kick ass. Spawn kicks ass too. THEY'RE BOTH AWSOME

Avatar image for lunacyde
#11 Posted by Lunacyde (26308 posts) - - Show Bio

The Predators are actually a race(called the Yautja), not a single being and they are a warrior society which treats hunting dangerous creatures as sport.

Moderator
Avatar image for king_saturn
#12 Posted by King Saturn (221165 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"The Predators are actually a race(called the Yautja), not a single being and they are a warrior society which treats hunting dangerous creatures as sport."
And Spawn could beat any of them in a fight
Avatar image for thunder_god
#13 Posted by Thunder God (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn.

Avatar image for aaronfettersspc_
#14 Posted by aaronfettersSPC! (2 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn to 
Onslaught'

Avatar image for phorqe
#15 Posted by Phorqe (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

Spizawn!

Avatar image for brandonwheeler
#16 Posted by BrandonWheeler (21 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL true but spawn and predetor both have weekneses first of all the aliens kicked predetors ass and second spawn loses his head he dies so i would have to side with predetor
Avatar image for gambit987
#17 Posted by gambit987 (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn easly

Avatar image for pyro_raptor
#18 Edited by Pyro_raptor (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn sure wins!

Avatar image for leo-343
#19 Posted by Leo-343 (30912 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn stomps.