space punisher hulk vs Thanos

Avatar image for dylanthelastson
DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both parties meet randomly and both are bloodlust.

No bfr, no immortality, no prep, to the death.

Battle field is Manhattan at rush hour, with millions of people on the island and 2 of the most powerful humanoid beings in most of marvel face off against each other.

Avatar image for dylanthelastson
DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the space jade giant ripe apart the violet titan or will The Mad Titan shattered the jade monster

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPH stomps, this is a mismatch.

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloblesstom: WTF?when does hulk ever stomp thanos??? I'm so fking happy

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can pull it off via BFR, no?

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bloblesstom

@mysticmedivh: SPH can run through space, so thanos can't BFR him. And also, this incarnation of hulk killed six nigh omnipotent beings, each one of them as powerful as the living tribunal. SPH can take on anyone in the multiverse.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: SPH can run through space, so thanos can't BFR him. And also, this incarnation of hulk killed six nigh omnipotent beings, each one of them as powerful as the living tribunal. SPH can take on anyone in the multiverse.

You mean the Watchers? Yeah ... no.

I have no idea how fast he can run through space, but if it's going to take thousands of years to cross a couple dozen light years or so, then I believe he would be out of the battle long enough for it to be considered a win. Even then, Thanos could send him to Death's realm.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bloblesstom

@mysticmedivh:

Actually yes, the watchers in space punisher hulk's reality were the top dogs and they were said to be "omnipotent space gods", yet hulk trashed them like they were less than nothing. SPH dismisses nigh omnipotent beings like children. Thanos is getting wrecked. SPH could kill thanos with a single punch. And besides, did you read the rules of the battle? BFR is not allowed.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolanddeschaingokughostrider: SPH defeated a bunch of nigh omnipotent beings with his bear hands, he is SERIOUSLY powerful. He can pretty much defeat anyone in the multiverse.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloblesstom said:

You mean the Watchers? Yeah ... no.

I have no idea how fast he can run through space, but if it's going to take thousands of years to cross a couple dozen light years or so, then I believe he would be out of the battle long enough for it to be considered a win. Even then, Thanos could send him to Death's realm.

He was trashing any space ships in his vicinity, so probably pretty fast. Not light speed or anything though.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh:

Actually yes, the watchers in space punisher hulk's reality were the top dogs and they were said to be "omnipotent space gods", yet hulk trashed them like they were less than nothing. SPH dismisses nigh omnipotent beings like children. Thanos is getting wrecked. SPH could kill thanos with a single punch. And besides, did you read the rules of the battle? BFR is not allowed.

The word omnipotent is overused in Marvel. Just because they were called omnipotent doesn't mean they are, and this is assuming they even were called omnipotent. From what I understand, all-together they are universal-level, far from omnipotent.

Very well, no BFR.

@rolanddeschaingokughostrider: SPH defeated a bunch of nigh omnipotent beings with his bear hands, he is SERIOUSLY powerful. He can pretty much defeat anyone in the multiverse.

The Watchers aren't on Living Tribunal's level.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: In this situation they are actually omnipotent because in this marvel reality, they were the top dogs. They controled the entire universe, they were most certainly omnipotent. In fact, after space hulk killed the watchers, the entire universe started to die as well because the watchers represented the universe. And the watchers ARE on living tribunals level, maybe even above.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: In this situation they are actually omnipotent because in this marvel reality, they were the top dogs. They controled the entire universe, they were most certainly omnipotent. In fact, after space hulk killed the watchers, the entire universe started to die as well because the watchers represented the universe. And the watchers ARE on living tribunals level, maybe even above.

They couldn't truly be omnipotent because TOAA is already omnipotent.

If they were omnipotent then they wouldn't have been defeated. The fact that they were defeated stands testament to them not being omnipotent.

The universe dying because of their deaths is hardly comparable to the Living Tribunal. I don't understand how you came to the conclusion that the universe dying = on par with LT and/or even above.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bloblesstom

@mysticmedivh:

In their universe, they are completely omnipotent.

You are wrong, omnipotent beings can be defeatd. Writers at marvel don't care about these semantics.

They have been descriped to be nigh omnipotent.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

I'd be more opt to say that they're nigh omnipotent.

You are wrong, omnipotent beings can be defeatd. Writers at marvel don't care about these semantics.

They have been descriped to be nigh omnipotent.

Omnipotent beings can't be defeated.

Again, the only omnipotent in Marvel is TOAA.

Being described as nigh omnipotent is irrelevant. Sentry has been described as omnipotent, so has Odin. Doesn't make them so.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

You are wrong, omnipotents can be defeated.

TOAA is omnipotent in all realities, but the watchers in their universe, in their domain, possess complete omnipotence.

Being described as nigh omnipotent is 100% relevant and true since they are the top dogs in the marvel 12091 reality.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

TOAA is omnipotent in all realities, but the watchers in their universe, in their domain, possess complete omnipotence.

Being described as nigh omnipotent is 100% relevant and true since they are the top dogs in the marvel 12091 reality.

If they can be defeated then they were never omnipotent to begin with.

If TOAA is omnipotent in all realities then that would include the one the Watchers are in.

No, it's irrelevant. I can show you a dozen scans of non-omnipotent beings being described and stated as omnipotent while they're not.

Here is the official definition of omnipotence from Marvel:

No Caption Provided

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bloblesstom

@mysticmedivh:

@mysticmedivh said:
@bloblesstom said:

@mysticmedivh:

If they can be defeated then they were never omnipotent to begin with.

If TOAA is omnipotent in all realities then that would include the one the Watchers are in.

No, it's irrelevant. I can show you a dozen scans of non-omnipotent beings being described and stated as omnipotent while they're not.

Here is the official definition of omnipotence from Marvel:

No Caption Provided

Writers don't care about these semantics.

TOAA can over-ride the unlimited power of the watchers because his power of omnipotence applies to all realities, the watchers unlimited powers apply to one reality.

I explained to you several times why in this situation, it's not hyperbole. They're the top dogs of the realities they exist in, this is their domain, they are omnipotent in their realities.

The definition you posted proves nothing.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that the Watchers can accurately be described as omnipotent, since to my understanding, they could do anything they wanted in that universe. They had total control over that specific universe, AKA they were omnipotent. Yes they don't stand a chance against multiversal beings like Living Tribunal or TOAA, but once you cross into crazy multiverse things, which, we need to keep in mind, means multiple UNIVERSES which makes no sense, then I think we need a better word for omnipotent.

As far as I'm concerned, having total, undisputed control over your own universe is enough. A universe classifies as its own domain. Guys like LT and TOAA don't really exist in that universe, it's a different reality.

I mean these are just semantics we're arguing, what classifies as omnipotent. We know for a fact that the Watchers were universal, and that's enough for Hulk to kick the crap out of Thanos.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the reality that the watchers were in, the universe was under their complete control. IN their universe, they possessed utter omnipotence, yet hulk still handed their arses to them. SPH could stomp anyone in the multiverse including the living tribunal, this is a spite mismatch thread.

Avatar image for man_thats_funny
man_thats_funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumb

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers