acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Win by KO or Death

Battle takes place in Antarctica

Darkseid is back to 100% power and health after each round and has 2 hours of prep

Round 1/ WB Hulk, RKT and PC Superman

Round 2/ HP Doomsday, Wally West and Black Adam

Round 3/ PC Mongul, Terrax and Aoa Apocalypse

Round 4/ Atrocitus, Kurse, Mangog and Gorr the god butcher

Round 5/ DC Ares, Holocaust, Brimstone and Onslaught

Round 6/ Cyttorak, Shum gorath, Nekron and Imperiex Prime

Round 7/ King Thanos, COIE Anti monitor

Round 8/ Yuga khan, Atum the god eater and Chaos war Hercules

Round 9/ Galactus, IG Thanos, ZH Parallax

Final round/ Batman with 1 year of prep

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try to explain why he stops at certain point or how he could clear

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GoldKing

I actually feel like Round 1 could give him problems. Mainly Rune King Thor. Isn't RKT multiversal-level powerful? I remember hearing somewhere that he was, or something like that. He's significantly above Odin and Odin can almost effortlessly bust galaxies. So RKT has to be at least universal, and I think he could give Soulfire Darkseid a good fight. WB Hulk is useless, but I feel PC Superman could be of some use.

Then again, isn't Soulfire Darkseid multiversal as well?

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking: Soulfire version is and he gets a big amp from anti life equation, RKT has been said to have the potential to be more powerful then Odin but he just doesn’t have as many feats. I don’t know if RKT is multiversel tho.

Entoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman in his one year prep is just him getting more depressed each day as he knows he can't do sh*t

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking: Neither are multiversal, they're barely galaxy level, those comments are just wanked out of proportion.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomps all rounds all the way until Round 7 where he bumps into some trouble, but honestly, he should get through it and clear.

COIE Anti Monitor is a beast. Direct multiversal feats, and not just "hmm I think he should be multiversal because ABC logic, assumptions, escalations" no he actually DESTROYED countless universes in their entirety without any problems. I'd classify him as high multiversal to extradimensional. I still think Darkseid CAN beat Round 7 with anti life + soulfire, mostly because he defeated the Source, which is an actual DC diety with omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience, dimensional+ level creation powers etc, in other words Source is Hyperversal to Outerversal being with no spacial/dimensional limitations, and Darkseid still beat it. But anyway, characters with such high abstract potential are always hard to measure.

Anyway if he doesn't stop at Round 7 fighting Anti Monitor he stomps Round 8, has some troubles at Round 9 but should wins it eventually, bitchslapps through Final Round and clears.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol why is King Thanos even with COIE AM..He should be in Round 4.

OT: Stops at 4.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acebomb98

@rampagethefirst: king thanos should be past 4, and anyone that can put up a fight against the presence may be multiversel threat

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Stops at 8.

Lol why is King Thanos even with COIE AM..He should be in Round 4.

OT: Stops at 4.

Is this a joke? Who in round 4 can stop someone more powerful than the Source who can't be harmed by physical means? Also, what would stop Thanos from controlling them with the Anti-Life Equation?

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entoma: Batman starts drinking every night

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: Darkseid can't beat Yuga Khan due to the rules of New Gods. Stops at 8 lol :D

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: normally that’s true but with amps he might

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: He also got struggled to defeat Orion with ALE and he stalemated The Source after getting the SF serum, I don't know why I didn't get your notification.

Is this a joke? Who in round 4 can stop someone more powerful than the Source who can't be harmed by physical means? Also, what would stop Thanos from controlling them with the Anti-Life Equation?

No it's not a joke, SF Darkseid is just massively overhyped, he can be harmed by physical means, it's just that he can reform himself but you're putting a NLF on his regen and he struggled to defeat Orion and he was also defeated by some the three norse gods lol.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: He also got struggled to defeat Orion with ALE and he stalemated The Source after getting the SF serum, I don't know why I didn't get your notification.

@chimeroid said:

No it's not a joke, SF Darkseid is just massively overhyped, he can be harmed by physical means, it's just that he can reform himself but you're putting a NLF on his regen and he struggled to defeat Orion and he was also defeated by some the three norse gods lol.

You do know that Orion had access to the Soulfire power due to sharing Darkseid's blood? Superman flew straight through Darkseid and it didn't even bother Darkseid. So, i would say that physical means don't harm him at all.

And the Source wasn't defeated by three norse gods. he was split into pieces by 3 skyfathers through a ritual. That is how magic in DC works. Weaker characters can use rituals to affect stronger ones. Hell, Constantine figures he can defeat the Spectre with a ritual that would cost him some limbs.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Orion had ALE not Soulfire, the cosmic might The Source was referring to was the ALE, again, you're putting a NLF on his regen.

He was defeated by 3 skyfathers who prior to that had no feats. Regardless of how you really put it, he still got defeated by 3 norse gods and Constantine actually has prep feats..

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: No, Orion had the Soulfire powers. Read the comic book again. Or, better yet, i will just give you the scan that shows it.

No Caption Provided

"Share the cosmic might you have stolen". Orion was also using the Soulfire Powers to defeat Darkseid there.

And, when Superman flew through Darkseid, there was no blood, or guts, or anything, there were shards of "something" and Darkseid reassembled himself. That is not healing factor.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Orion was able to defeat darkseid because of poetic justice in the comic(son defeating evil father) also Orion was amped up quite a bit to use as an excuse to why he could beat his father, most people would say darkseid was beating the presence but even a stalemate against someone that far up in the tiers of power is impressive considering he’s viewed as basically omnipotent. Also I disagree that he’s overhyped, if he had more comics where he gained these powers we would see some crazy feats but on this site there still people who think classic thanos could beat soulfire darkseid which is much closer to a lowball for that version of darkseid then him being hyped up. Also I don’t remember if he has ever had ALE and soul fire but it should be a crazy amp to a character who is extremely powerful when written correctly. As for physical damage you can call it a healing factor or just the abilitie to recreate himself but either way it would put atleast 99% of physical attacks out the window.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Supermanforever

Stops at one. Rune king thor solos. aswell as round 2 characters are well below RKt. Aswell as rkt should be much higher than he is.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: RKT don’t got feats to back that up, he’s also the same thor I recall being killed over and over by gorr the godbutcher, not only does he most likely not stop Darkseid but he does belong in the earlier rounds compared to some of the characters above him.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KanyeCosby

@acebomb98: Rune King Thor is a high Skyfather level character. He is supposed to be well above Odin. Also, RKT never actually fought Gorr. You are probably thinking of Old King Thor. Pre Crisis Superman should also be way higher than where he is.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: i am thinking of old king and he’s supposed to be stronger then Odin but has never really proved it but we haven’t seen him a ton either to be fair, also yea both could be higher, the rounds aren’t exactly from weakest to strongest just more or less different matchups but even with that level of power I don’t see him or Odin even beating Soulfure version let along with ALE

Avatar image for nicolaileimer123
NicolaiLeimer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: RKT is easily stronger then Odin, RKT beat those who sit above in shadow, basicaly the asgardian gods, Full Power tried to beat them by putting all his power into one attack, but he didn't really hurt those being, RKT one shottet them without putting much effort in the attack, making him stronger then Odin, full power Odin beat Galactus with one headbutt and even beat Infinity, making RKT stronger then Even much stronger then Infinity wich makes him easily Multiversal.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By scaling, Soulfire Darkseid alone should be on the level of TOAA and he should clear with no effort.

By feats, I'd put Soulfire+ALE Darkseid above the level of Galactus, but not by much. Stops at 4.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He should stop at 6 or 7 probably.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Chad_Duby

Stops at 1, this version doesn’t exit. We only saw him with Anti-life equation and Soulfire in separate situations, he could just overload and blow to pieces.

Imo team 1 >>>>>>>>>>>> Team 2, due to Superman and Thor.

Saying that Darkseid is equal to Toaa is stupid as shit. When you are omnipotent, you can’t be defeated or challenged. Soul fire Darkseid only obtained the entire power of all new gods and defeated

The Source by draining his power while fighting. The Source is NEVER omnipotent, he is a wall that covers the multiverse, so he is Eternity’s level at best via high balling. With this, Darkseid is Chaos War Herc’s level at best.

Lol at him clearing this. He probably stops at 7 but he definitely stops 8 and gets stomped to hell at 9.

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets stomped by batman.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're giving everyone their best form so if he makes it to 9 he definitely stops. Life Bringer Galatus is multiversal+ Evennif he gets past be clears. Batman is a joke

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Totally off-topic, but Starlin is a hack writer. The Anti-Life Equation retcon was not a good one. Like, at all.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak Should higher on the list, Stops @6

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 or 6, Batman stomps him in the bonus round. Giving Batman even a nanosecond of prep would allow Batman to make a device that can wipe out every multiverse that has existed and every future one.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

stops at 1

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By askujdnakjsd

Loses at 1

Sf has no destruction feats beside creating a crater while going all out with Orion. He is hyped too much.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This thread has had some of the dumbest statements I have ever seen.

Darkseid stops at 9 or clears. And it's all due to Soulfire because he has never had the full Anti-Life Equation.

Anti-Monitor gets stomped. The person saying that "Anti-Monitor has the most legit multiversal feats ever" must be smoking some powerful crack. Anti-Monitor took years to destroy the Multiverse and he can't use any of his "universe-busting" powers in combat, it's just some form of hax. He struggled against Supergirl in a real fight and lost against a team of heroes.

Facepalm at Soulfire Darkseid being "TOAA level". Soulfire Darkseid is just an avatar of the True Darkseid, he only exists in one universe. He is more powerful than most beings on this thread based on his showings on that universe, but he is still universal at best. The "Source" he defeated isn't the real Source, it's just Jim Starlin's biased interpretation that tries to make everything related to the New Gods look bad and evil. The guy must be really desperate to make his rip-off creation look cooler than the originals which inspired him.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can you tell me when the source was just an avatar (which I'm sure he is as well)

And you just went complete contrary in the second part of your reply to the first.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

Stops at 9. Gets batstomped at final.