Soulfire Darkseid & Trigon VS Dark Phoenix & Space Punisher Hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Soulfire Darkseid & Trigon VS Dark Phoenix & Space Punisher Hulk (25 votes)

Soulfire Darkseid & Trigon 80%
Dark Phoenix & Space Punisher Hulk 20%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SP Hulk is out of his league here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SP Hulk is an non-factor here. Soulfire Darkseid is finite above infinite-dimensional, so he probably wins against the phoenix force, who has just feats that are infinite-dimensional and not above.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 Soratoumiga  Online

Space Punisher doesn't belong here, team 1 wins.

mainamlimbu99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think soul fire darkseid can solo both phoenix and hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space Punisher doesn't belong here, team 1 wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomguy287: @mainamlimbu99: @soratoumiga: @yasindermann: @wollfmyth209: Well how about Space Punisher Hulk's feat of crushing six Watchers at the same time as shown in the pic I've posted which is one of the very few that exist about the character who's known as the most powerful version of Hulk? I picked two DC characters that are above Thanos level but not too much and put them against two Marvel ones who are also superior to Thanos but not as powerful as Spectre and Mister Mxyzptlk.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/dark-phoenix-jean-grey-vs-space-punisher-hulk-2003439/

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By byondeon

Either on team should be able to solo tbh. Also, what the f*** is SPHulk doing here? He will go down in less than a second against each of the 3.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Darkseid and Trigon curbstomp both of them

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@kh0rn3 said:

Darkseid and Trigon curbstomp both of them

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital:Crushing six featless Watchers is hardly indicative of anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: @supermanthor: @kh0rn3: @byondeon: @yamiyodare: Well Darkseid and Trigon have done everything they could over many centuries for accomplishing what Space Punisher Hulk inadvertedly did by killing those six Watchers, which is destabilising the entire universe. Dark Phoenix is also an extremely powerful cosmic entity but since she's lacking physically, Space Punisher Hulk is a fitting teammate for her. Darkseid and Trigon should be credited for being very smart, experienced and skilled in the use of their powers but I think Dark Phoenix and Space Punisher Hulk are quite above them in pure destructiveness.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SF Darkseid can solo all 3. All characters are from different tiers. Not a good matchup.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: Again, you're using incomparable examples(I noticed you loved doing that).

Darkseid and Trigon had much more competition and challenges to overcome in distabilizing the mainstream universe(although, give Trigon credit, he ruled who-knows-how-many dimensions before he came to Earth) than Space Punisher Hulk did. So yeah, that's still not a feat of sheer destructiveness in any capacity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: It's as if you're blind to the circumstances as to how the Teen Titans beat him.

The Titans had specific circumstances aiding them in every battle against Trigon, and they never really won. It was usually just Raven winning in some capacity. The same Raven, I should mention, also needed context to beat Trigon and is usually nothing to him. And this same Raven, who is nothing to Trigon, stomped the Teen Titans countless times on her own. And she stomped a more powerful roster than the one Black Adam stomped anyways.

The fact that you'd think to compare vamping Black Adam and Trigon just kinda goes to show you really only have surface level knowledge of things.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Darkseid and Raven beating more characters than Black Adam has when he was amped by Isis is merely a result of his limited appearances in the World War 3 storyline where he was much more powerful than before but still as the name suggests, Black Adam's killing spree was actually considered to be more important for the people of Earth than anything done by Darkseid despite his reputation as the personification of evil that still did not seem impressive enough for people to remember him as much as Black Adam's reign of terror. So what I'm saying is that Darkseid and Trigon are exaggerated while Dark Phoenix and Space Punisher Hulk are legit cosmic busters who can threaten an entire universe with total annihilation. I'm not saying that they can certainly beat Darkseid and Trigon but the two dominant DC characters are not able to destroy entire universes as easily as Superman would punch a large building into rubbles.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WollfMyth209

@banecapital: Darkseid and Raven beating more characters than Black Adam has when he was amped by Isis is merely a result of his limited appearances in the World War 3 storyline where he was much more powerful than before but still as the name suggests,

This is a red herring. I never said Raven and Darkseid beating more characters than Adam has anything to do with anything. I'm just saying comparing Trigon and Black Adam is a legitimate insult.

Black Adam's killing spree was actually considered to be more important for the people of Earth than anything done by Darkseid despite his reputation as the personification of evil that still did not seem impressive enough for people to remember him as much as Black Adam's reign of terror.

This is literally based on absolutely nothing. I have no idea what you're basing the idea that Adam's killing spree is more important than most of Darkseid's machinations.

Final Crisis >>>>> WWIII as an event.

So what I'm saying is that Darkseid and Trigon are exaggerated while Dark Phoenix and Space Punisher Hulk are legit cosmic busters who can threaten an entire universe with total annihilation.

LOL. Neither Dark Phoenix nor SP Hulk are "legit cosmic busters". Also, if you have a winner in mind, why'd you make this thread?

I'm not saying that they can certainly beat Darkseid and Trigon but the two dominant DC characters are not able to destroy entire universes as easily as Superman would punch a large building into rubbles.

Never said they could, but neither can Phoenix and SP Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: I'm not biased in any way or at least I'm trying as much as I can not to be. It's obvious that Darkseid and Trigon are overrated in this thread so I'm merely defending SPH and Jean in order to prevent this awesome tag team battle from being rendered a locked mismatch. I insist that SPH and Jean are much superior to Darkseid and Trigon in brute force. SPH and Jean are also very well paired with each other since every Hulk's best trait is his durability, making him a perfect teammate of Jean who's on the contrary known to be lacking durability which is her greatest weakness. That's the reason Jean was so close to the immortal Wolverine, whose fights with Hulk are legendary. But SPH and Jean are both mentally unstable with Darkseid and Trigon being famed for their intelligence, experience and skill in using their versatile abilities so that's an advantage for them to give them an even opportunity against such destructive opponents. And because of SPH's appearances being too rare for him to have feats that can be properly scaled in comparison to the other three mighty characters, let's think that he's World Breaker Hulk * Galactus / Thor.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon solo's. Hulk doesn't belong here at all, he gets killed accidentally by his own teammate.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell is hulk doing here. He defeated some out cast watchers . They weren't even on par with regular watchers .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Dark Phoenix can beat Galactus who is more powerful than Trigon.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: Galactus isn't more powerful than Trigon, like, not even close.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers