#1 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Homeworld Empire replaces the Sternritter in the Soul Society invasion and are trying to destroy the lifeforms in the Planet to make a new colony

Rules

• Random encounter-No knowledge.
  • All the gems showed so far in the comics, games and the series are fighting here.
  • Everyone at the Soul Society at their EoS versions.
  • Zero Squad is also included
  • Canon/Manga feats only for the Bleach Team
  • Reitasu=/=Aura.
  • Soul Crush is restricted.
  • To avoid assumptions KS is restricted.
  • Speed is EQUALIZED
  • To make a more fair fight the Diamonds individual abilities works can affect the Shinigamis
  • Wins by Death, K.O. or Incapacitation

Round 2:

Same as Round 1, but the Sternritters are helping Soul Society now.

#2 Edited by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

feats to suggest that can handle shunsui bankai,yamamoto bankai,soi fon two tap or bankai,rukia bankai or hitsugayas bankai?

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#3 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2272 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamamoto solos.

Adding sternritters is spite

#5 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: durability feats to hax durability feats to suggest they can survive against it.

#6 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#7 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: lol. My bad. What are these hax abilities? Youre just throwing names out there

#8 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: shunsuis bankai is this

Bankai Special Ability: Upon release, an aura covers a large area around Shunsui. This aura changes others' perception of the surrounding environment, making them perceive it as darkened, bleak and gloomy, and causes others to feel varying levels of melancholy and despair.

First Dan: Hesitating Sharing of the Wound - Shunsui activates this ability and immediately all his wounds appear on his opponent's body, bypassing even intangibility, with any and all wounds being shared and further, being unable to outright kill from the mutual wound sharing.

Second Dan: Bed of Shame - Shunsui activates this ability after his First Dan, opening numerous bloody sores upon his opponent's body that weep blood profusely and without end.

Third Dan: Dangyo's Abyss - Shunsui summons an immense watery prison that encapsulates himself and his opponent and slowly drains reiatsu whilst freezing them both in the water until one runs out of reiatsu and dies. This watery hell is literally inescapable and seemingly reverts direction upon attempting to be fled somehow, as well as forcibly begins to freeze one's resolve as well as their body.

Final Dan: Thread-Cutting Shears, Bloodstained Windpipe - Shunsui summons a thread of reiatsu that he wraps about his opponent's neck, then pulls it taut to slice open their neck, causing their neck to forcibly explode and decapitates them outright.

yamamotos bankai:

Bankai: Zanka no Tachi: Yamamoto's Bankai compresses all of Ryūjin Jakka's flames into the blade itself, radically changing its properties.

Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin: Upon release, all of Ryūjin Jakka's flames are concentrated along the blade, instantly eradicating anything it touches from existence.

Zanka no Tachi, Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui: The heat of Ryujin Jakka's flames are constantly raging around Yamamoto, instantly vaporizing oncoming attacks with temperatures exceeding 15,000,000 degrees Celcius. But this heat is invisible unless Yamamoto wills it so, giving him the appearance of invincibility as it becomes nearly impossible to approach him. The sheer amount of heat produced by this technique quickly saps his surroundings of moisture as a side effect, rendering water and ice-based abilities as powerful as Tōshirō Hitsugaya's Daiguren Hyorinmaru useless.

Zanka no Tachi, Minami: Kaka Jūmanokushi Daisōjin: By stabbing Ryūjin Jakka into the ground, Yamamoto summons the corpses and ashes of those slain by its flames to fight on his behalf. They rise from a rupture in the ground powerful enough to decimate Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger and will continue to attack his opponent for as long as he wills them to. He can select which corpses he chooses to attack his foe to unnerve them and throw them off by showing them the remains of a loved one or a friend.

Zanka no Tachi, Kita: Tenchi Kaiji: A single slash from Ryūjin Jakka that instantly eradicates anything it touches from existence. It can be used from a distance as well.

soi fon:

Shikai: The initial release to a Shinigami's Zanpakutō. It is activated by a command while declaring the name of the Zanpakutō Spirit. It changes the shape of the Zanpakutō and/or granting special abilities.

Nigeki Kessatsu: As its first step, Suì-Fēng stabs her enemy with Suzumebachi's blade, which can leave a large butterfly tattoo on the target. Should she strike the mark a second time, it would instantly kill her foes.

Bankai: The ultimate and final release to a Zanpakutō. The difference in power between Shikai and Bankai is generally around 5-10 times more powerful. Even though Bankai is the final stage of a Zanpakutō, it does not mean the Shinigami's growth ends there. A Bankai, especially one recently obtained, can evolve even further as its Shinigami gets stronger.

Bankai: Jakuhō Raikōben: Being a ranged weapon of the artillery sort, Jakuhō Raikōben has the ability to launch the missile attached to its base. However she can only use this technique a total of two times before she's drained.

Rukia

Bankai: The ultimate and final release to a Zanpakutō. The difference in power between Shikai and Bankai is generally around 5-10 times more powerful. Even though Bankai is the final stage of a Zanpakutō, it does not mean the Shinigami's growth ends there. A Bankai, especially one recently obtained, can evolve even further as its Shinigami gets stronger.

Hakka no Togame: Hakka no Togame increases the area of influence of Rukia's ability to reach the temperature of absolute zero. Upon release, a pillar of cold mist rises up into the air from where Rukia is and covers a wide area in her vicinity, freezing anyone that's caught in the AOE blast.

Hitsugaya:

Bankai: Daiguren Hyōrinmaru: Much like his Shikai, Tōshirō can freeze objects and areas, though the radius and strength of the freezing is greater, it also has the additional benefit of regenerating its lost ice.

Zanhyō Ningyō: Tōshirō can create a perfect ice clone to avoid any incoming lethal blows, however it can be only used once.

Shield of Ice Wings: Hitsugaya is capable of wrapping his wings around himself like a sphere, protecting him from attacks.

Ryūsenka: When Hitsugaya stabs his opponents, a huge burst of ice erupts from the point of contact between Hyōrinmaru and the opponents, encasing and freezing them. Hitsugaya then proceeds to shatter the ice, and his opponent with it.

Sennen Hyōrō: Hitsugaya creates many ice pillars, which encircle him and his enemy. At his command (when he turns his sword 90 degrees counter-clockwise), these pillars then move towards the enemy, enveloping and crushing them. Though this technique is very powerful, Hitsugaya infers that it takes a considerable amount of time to prepare, and therefore the distraction of his enemy is crucial in successfully completing this attack.

Hyōten Hyakkasō: Hitsugaya can incase his opponents with giant ice flowers, and can end their life once the 100th pedal has fallen.

Guncho Tsurara: Hitsugaya freezes water into ice and then swings his Zanpakutō in an arc, firing an array of ice daggers at his target.

Hyōryū Senbi: With this technique, Hitsugaya swings his sword in a linear direction and creates overflowing ice from his blade in the form of a crescent.

Zekku: This ability allows Hitsugaya to control his Hyōryū Senbi technique and send it up into the air.

Flash-Freezing: In his true Bankai, Hitsugaya can flash-freeze extremely large objects at a distance with a simple hand gesture; this also extends to objects that his sword cuts. Additionally, anything that he freezes will have all of its functions and abilities negated. If anyone touches Hitsugaya while he is in this form, they will be flash-frozen as well.

Shikai Hyōketsu: In his matured form, Hitsugaya can freeze all matter in front of him within 4 steps.

theses are their bankai and they are no joke.

#10 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: Well all gems can survive in deep space which is near absolute Zero. meanwhile Garnet can swim in a sun as stated by the word of God. Garnet is a mid tier gem. Shunsui is interesting, but I don't know how effective it would be on Gems. i don't think they bleed, even though they've all been scuffed up before, major wounds cause them to poof. Even if it did. Steven or Pink diamond could counter the attack with his/ it's own happy empathy abilities. Soi Fon's is interesting... but it's only one character. That being said homeworld has straight up mind control and tech that can no sell town wiping meteor busting attacks. I think they can win here.

#11 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: Well all gems can survive in deep space which is near absolute Zero. meanwhile Garnet can swim in a sun as stated by the word of God. Garnet is a mid tier gem. Shunsui is interesting, but I don't know how effective it would be on Gems. i don't think they bleed, even though they've all been scuffed up before, major wounds cause them to poof. Even if it did. Steven or Pink diamond could counter the attack with his/ it's own happy empathy abilities. Soi Fon's is interesting... but it's only one character. That being said homeworld has straight up mind control and tech that can no sell town wiping meteor busting attacks. I think they can win here.

that, great answer

#12 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Steven Universe really this powerful?

#13 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: The verse itself is not focused on power just in the plot, but it has some good feats, the problem is even if I name them for now, I don't remember most of the episodes's names so is hard to give you some context.

#14 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: it's cool you don't have to do all of that. Just wanna know would you recommend it to people, like is it all kiddy shit or are there actually cool concepts that adults would enjoy?

#15 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: The Season 1 was mostly boring IMO, with the next episodes the plot is going better, in the end is a matter of opinion, I personally liked most of the episodes, so now is up to you though.

#16 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: thanks I'll check it out and bump the thread after I've seen a good amount of episodes.

#17 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: No problem, but like I said before, the verse is not really focused on DC/AP feats itself, so this might take a while.

#18 Posted by Skrskr (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: it’s pretty kiddy at first but it’s gets cool out of nowhere, if you like shows like regular show and adventure time you would like SU.

It has a great world with a solid plot, but there is like random kiddy episodes between arcs almost like filler.

#19 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: regular show is my shit, haven't seen adventure time that much but I'll definitely give Steven Universe a chance and get back to you guys.

#20 Posted by ourmanuel (11880 posts) - - Show Bio

>Steven universe

🤢🤮

#21 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#22 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost: Well all gems can survive in deep space which is near absolute Zero. meanwhile Garnet can swim in a sun as stated by the word of God.

By whom? Can you show feats that suggest she can? Can she withstand yamas east bankai that can cut anything out of existence? and his north bankai that could just cut them out of existence.

Garnet is a mid tier gem. Shunsui is interesting, but I don't know how effective it would be on Gems.

Shunsuis bankai is so damn haxed it works on gods. If he gets hurt,blam first Dan and shared wounds,want to mess it up futher? Second Dan. Want to basically asorb their power out of them? Third Dan? Wanna poof them? Final Dan.

i don't think they bleed, even though they've all been scuffed up before, major wounds cause them to poof. Even if it did. Steven or Pink diamond could counter the attack with his/ it's own happy empathy abilities.

So feats that suggest that Steven or pick diamond could counter Soi fons two hit shikai or her bankai or yamas bankai or Ken's bankai or shunsui or rukia for that matter.

Soi Fon's is interesting... but it's only one character. That being said homeworld has straight up mind control and tech that can no sell town wiping meteor busting attacks. I think they can win here.

Mind control is nothing if we are counting aizen as a captain. They got a meteor busting guy cause of Ken. Kenpachi strait up busted a country busting meteor that was gonna destroy the Seireitei. And all aizen has to do is flash his shikai and gg. Oh and let's not forget shinjis bankai where he just makes them all fight each other.

OT: captains win without that much effort.

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
#24 Posted by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: Nobody in bleach is getting past steven's shield. Stalemate.

#25 Edited by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@hollowbutterfly: Yamamoto,shunsui,kenpachi and rukia. And show feats that suggest it can block or withstand existence erasing attacks,a attack that ingored intag and durability,a attack that can literally cut though space and a instant flash freeze.

#26 Edited by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha said:

@hollowbutterfly: Yamamoto,shunsui,kenpachi and rukia. And show feats that suggest it can block or withstand existence erasing attacks,a attack that ingored intag and durability,a attack that can literally cut though space and a instant flash freeze.

They swing one time realize they can't break his shield get bubbled and lose. I'd be more impressed if the bleach characters could even keep up with the diamonds. You're lucky speed got equalized lol.

#27 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@hollowbutterfly: They swing one time realize they can't break his shield get bubbled and lose. I'd be more impressed if the bleach characters could even keep up with the diamonds. You're lucky speed got equalized lol.

If speed was unequal,the bleach character would speed blitz them all to high hell. Steven doesn't have the reaction time to even keep up with a normal kensei,much less the entire soul society. And I am saying...SHOW FEATS that suggest they can beat them. No feats=no agurment.

#28 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Lilies gun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stevens sheild.

#29 Posted by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@hollowbutterfly: They swing one time realize they can't break his shield get bubbled and lose. I'd be more impressed if the bleach characters could even keep up with the diamonds. You're lucky speed got equalized lol.

If speed was unequal,the bleach character would speed blitz them all to high hell. Steven doesn't have the reaction time to even keep up with a normal kensei,much less the entire soul society. And I am saying...SHOW FEATS that suggest they can beat them. No feats=no agurment.

All of the diamonds + steven are at a LOWBALL FTL in combat speed alone are you insane? Maybe you should go do some research before you keep making a fool of yourself. Matter of fact I'll throw you a bone. https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/steven-universe-steven-in-the-sky-with-diamonds.36958/

#30 Edited by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha said:

@greenroost: Well all gems can survive in deep space which is near absolute Zero. meanwhile Garnet can swim in a sun as stated by the word of God.

By whom? Can you show feats that suggest she can? Can she withstand yamas east bankai that can cut anything out of existence? and his north bankai that could just cut them out of existence.

Garnet is a mid tier gem. Shunsui is interesting, but I don't know how effective it would be on Gems.

Shunsuis bankai is so damn haxed it works on gods. If he gets hurt,blam first Dan and shared wounds,want to mess it up futher? Second Dan. Want to basically asorb their power out of them? Third Dan? Wanna poof them? Final Dan.

i don't think they bleed, even though they've all been scuffed up before, major wounds cause them to poof. Even if it did. Steven or Pink diamond could counter the attack with his/ it's own happy empathy abilities.

So feats that suggest that Steven or pick diamond could counter Soi fons two hit shikai or her bankai or yamas bankai or Ken's bankai or shunsui or rukia for that matter.

Soi Fon's is interesting... but it's only one character. That being said homeworld has straight up mind control and tech that can no sell town wiping meteor busting attacks. I think they can win here.

Mind control is nothing if we are counting aizen as a captain. They got a meteor busting guy cause of Ken. Kenpachi strait up busted a country busting meteor that was gonna destroy the Seireitei. And all aizen has to do is flash his shikai and gg. Oh and let's not forget shinjis bankai where he just makes them all fight each other.

NO

#31 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@hollowbutterfly: All of the diamonds + steven are at a LOWBALL FTL in combat speed alone are you insane?

No,just want feats over statements. And the thing you sent me is not omnidirectional. Using inverse square law kinda seems unjustified since we can see the clouds in the upper portion, near the side of the Earth facing the Moon aren't even twitched. That suggests this wasn't an omnidirectional attack.

Maybe you should go do some research before you keep making a fool of yourself. Matter of fact I'll throw you a bone.

<Says I don't know what I'd doing}

<Low balls every single bleach character and calls Steven FTL

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/steven-universe-steven-in-the-sky-with-diamonds.36958/

VERY bad calculation,maybe you should do your own research besides relying on bad calcs from wankers in fandoms.

#32 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost said:

@rikuyamaha said:

NO

Not even gonna debate over it,figures.

#33 Edited by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha said:

@hollowbutterfly: All of the diamonds + steven are at a LOWBALL FTL in combat speed alone are you insane?

No,just want feats over statements. And the thing you sent me is not omnidirectional. Using inverse square law kinda seems unjustified since we can see the clouds in the upper portion, near the side of the Earth facing the Moon aren't even twitched. That suggests this wasn't an omnidirectional attack.

Maybe you should go do some research before you keep making a fool of yourself. Matter of fact I'll throw you a bone.

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/steven-universe-steven-in-the-sky-with-diamonds.36958/

VERY bad calculation,maybe you should do your own research besides relying on bad calcs from wankers in fandoms.

How do you ask for a feat then not even bother to debunk it properly? It's a calc, just like people say ichigo is supposedly calced to be like what? Mach 500? Lmao. Go educate yourself on steven's universe.

OT: Diamonds stomp. Can't break steven's shield even with speed equalized, they get bubbled, and now they lose.

#34 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@hollowbutterfly: @rikuyamaha said:

@hollowbutterfly: All of the diamonds + steven are at a LOWBALL FTL in combat speed alone are you insane?

How do you ask for a feat then not even bother to debunk it properly? It's a calc, just like ichigo is calced to be like what? Mach 500? Lmao. Go educate yourself on steven's universe. 

It depends on which Ichigo your talking Bout,if it's first Ichigo like SRA,then he's at least lightning speed cause of scaling,if it's TYWA Ichigo,then he's at least yhwach level which is high realitisive(I can't spell that well at the moment). And calcs can be debunked like one piece and naruto. If one scale exist,it doesn't mean it's true. If you show me a actual account of the omnidirectional attack that has FTL people in it,please do show. I watch SU as much as the next guy,but I don't wank it as much as you.

OT: Diamonds stomp. Can't break steven's shield even with speed equalized, they get bubbled, and now they lose.

near fearless diamonds stomp. Ok.

OT: captains and sternritter stomp. Lille shoots though Stevens sheild and they cant tag Lille. Lille solos.

yhwach solos the verse with ease,gerlard solos,hell even askin solos. Only useful gem here are lapis and near featless diamonds. But if lapis uses the ocean thing,I'll be either evaporated by Yamamoto bankai or hitsugaya just freezes it all at once.

Until I get feats and not some stupid calculation which isn't even right, I'll believe that the captains and sternritters solo. Feel free to actually pull up with FEATS and not fan calculations and statements.

#35 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#36 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost said:

@rikuyamaha said:

NO

Not even gonna debate over it,figures.

that

#37 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

By Matt Burnett a writer for Steven Universe

No Caption Provided

No actual on screen feats. but she no sells lava and tossed off lightning, both very hot. And word of God should be enough anyways. That being said the way it was being described was that the bankai's heat is what incinerated things from existence not an actual hax ability on it's own,

So. Maybe that god can get normal wounds like everyone else. The gems have never had any significant wounds, and when they do it poofs them, I just can't see his getting a slash across his chest and then convincingly portraying on bodies that have never had any wounds of the such due to the way their bodies are made up. And again It could just be countered by Pink Diamond/ Steven

I was just speaking on Shunsuis bankai. Nothing anything specific, but he's cheered people up and countered negative emotions from the astral plane. He countered two empath's.

Why is Mind control irrelevent to Aizen? This mind control took over two Empath's one who was strong enough to drop multiple enemies to their knees, Does Aizen's mind abilities have feats of dropping people to their knees with just thoughts? From what I've seen I don't think Seireitei is country in size

#38 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds:

Soothing_Sounds just mentioned you:

@rikuyamaha said:

No actual on screen feats. but she no sells lava and tossed off lightning, both very hot. And word of God should be enough anyways. That being said the way it was being described was that the bankai's heat is what incinerated things from existence not an actual hax ability on it's own.

East bankai of Yamamotos was so hot it cut the entire area out of existence and burned sternritter y who took the form of yhwach chest out of existence with north bankai. Or he could just use south bankai and just have his skeleton friends do the work. And on screen feats are better then statements,even if it's by the creator. I'll say she could only withstand his east bankai for some time.

So. Maybe that god can get normal wounds like everyone else. The gems have never had any significant wounds, and when they do it poofs them, I just can't see his getting a slash across his chest and then convincingly portraying on bodies that have never had any wounds of the such due to the way their bodies are made up. And again It could just be countered by Pink Diamond/ Steven

It worked on someone who had intag(basically allows stuff to go though you) and the guy was(get this) made of light. If your suggesting that the diamonds or Steven can tank something that hurt someone who was allso intag and light...then I do not know what even is Steven universe.

I was just speaking on Shunsuis bankai. Nothing anything specific, but he's cheered people up and countered negative emotions from the astral plane. He countered two empath's.

Countering negative emotions isn't the same as countering damage.

Mind control is nothing if we are counting 

Hi RikuYamaha,

Soothing_Sounds just mentioned you:

@rikuyamaha said:

No actual on screen feats. but she no sells lava and tossed off lightning, both very hot. And word of God should be enough anyways. That being said the way it was being described was that the bankai's heat is what incinerated things from existence not an actual hax ability on it's own,

Why is Mind control irrelevent to Aizen? This mind control took over two Empath's one who was strong enough to drop multiple enemies to their knees, Does Aizen's mind abilities have feats of dropping people to their knees with just thoughts? From what I've seen I don't think Seireitei is country in size

as a captain. They got a meteor busting guy cause of Ken. Kenpachi strait up busted a country busting meteor that was gonna destroy the Seireitei. And all aizen has to do is flash his shikai and gg. Oh and let's not forget shinjis bankai where he just makes them all fight each other.

Why is Mind control irrelevent to Aizen? This mind control took over two Empath's one who was strong enough to drop multiple enemies to their knees, Does Aizen's mind abilities have feats of dropping people to their knees with just thoughts?

Yeah,when he activated the shikai ability of his zanpakuto,it takes control over all senses of a person. He made it seem like the entire gotei was fighting him but when he got stabbed,he switched places with someone they were healing. And his spiritual pressure is enough to drop a entire city to it's knees and vape peoples body's out of existence just by being close to him.

From what I've seen I don't think Seireitei is country in size.

I done the calculations and I calculated it to be country size from scaling the meteor and the soul palace to the Seireitei by distance with diameter.

Plus the sternritters are here so what's stopping A-Yhwach from changing the future and killing everyone. B-Jugram from tipping the scales in his favor.C-prenida from controlling them and disorting them via verse. D-asking making the diamonds body posioned to them. E-Bambi from just turning them into bombs.

G-Liltotto from just eating them.

H- bazz from shooting a burner finger though them.

J-opie from just jailing all of them.

L- pepe from making them all fall in love when him.

M-gerlard from just literally crushing them.

Q-bernince from making them doubt themselves.

S-Mask from going full WWE on everyone.

T-candice from blitzing them all.

U-Nanana from hoping up holes inside them.

V-Gremmy from just..oh I don't know...crushing them,turning them into cookies,meteor dropping,dropping them into space,just snuffing them out all together and anything he could imagine.

W-wind from popping them off with his wind power.

X-lille from shooting a hole though everyone(no Stevens sheild will not work cause it passes though any defence).

Y-yourself from turning into the diamonds and having the same powers as them.

Z-just waiting for the other sternritters to kill them then via control them via zombie power?

#39 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: You are making good points but, when it was said that Yamamato has existence erasure ?

#40 Edited by ourmanuel (11880 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Okay OaTmEaL, we all know you don't like the show, but what's your opinion about the battle ?

#42 Posted by ourmanuel (11880 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: meh, I think the gems should win by feats.

but it’s been some time since I watched the show, but I Remember that they’re very haxxed.

#43 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: JOVIOLMA just mentioned you:

@rikuyamaha: You are making good points but, when it was said that Yamamato has existence erasure ?

I can't post scans at the moment cause im on mobile but read when he's showing off his bankai. It says said that his east bankai had all of the heat from the sword surpressed into the tip,in which he slices open the ground and erases it from existence. The north bankai is basically the same thing but with a more wide range.

#44 Posted by Uchiha545 (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

Steven Universe is a great show, that being said Soul Society wins TYBW give them too many ways to win.

#45 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#47 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

still sternritters and soul reapers.