Avatar image for hero1
#1 Posted by Hero1 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

This topic came up in my *SoulCalibur IV* What about Yoda?? forum. So . . . . Hay! What series do you think is better? No . . . . . . nevermind that. Out of war between the cast of SoulCalibur IV and MK: Armageddon . . . . . who do you think would win????!!!!

feel free to comment
Avatar image for sparda
#2 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

This should probably be in the battles forum.

Anyways, Soul Calibur all the way. Starkiller, Yoda, and Darth Vader kinda put it over the top (though, I think Soul Calibur would win without those guys anyways).

Avatar image for hero1
#3 Posted by Hero1 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh cool. anyway i did put it in the battle forum too. u know just incase it get locked

Avatar image for psysis
#4 Posted by Psysis (2270 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"This should probably be in the battles forum.

Anyways, Soul Calibur all the way. Starkiller, Yoda, and Darth Vader kinda put it over the top (though, I think Soul Calibur would win without those guys anyways)."

easily
Avatar image for hero1
#5 Posted by Hero1 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say that the apprentice in soulc4 is sick. wicked saber moves

Avatar image for d34dp001
#6 Posted by D34DP001 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat. More characters, god moded boss characters, and just plain Gods. Nightmare would last the longest and he would just get destroyed by Onaga or Blaze.

Avatar image for inferiorego
#7 Posted by inferiorego (25646 posts) - - Show Bio

SC, MK is a terrible game overall, that is meant to appeal to 12 year old boys.

Staff
Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
#8 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

MK would win without a doubt, its armies of people vs the soul calibur staff

Avatar image for static_shock
#9 Posted by Static Shock (52423 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Caliber, in terms of popularity and gameplay

Avatar image for _the_scientist
#10 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio
Hero1 said:
"Tnevermind that. Out of war between the cast of SoulCalibur IV and MK: Armageddon . . . . . who do you think would win????!!!!
"
Avatar image for john_valentine
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Soul Caliber, in terms of popularity and gameplay"
Avatar image for static_shock
#12 Posted by Static Shock (52423 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"Hero1 said:
"Tnevermind that. Out of war between the cast of SoulCalibur IV and MK: Armageddon . . . . . who do you think would win????!!!!
"
"
Nah. Scratch that. Everyone knows all the characters from MK: Armageddon would win this. This isn't even a debate.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#13 Posted by King Saturn (221165 posts) - - Show Bio
Soul Calibur is better... but Mortal Kombat 2 and 3 was the shiznit
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
#14 Edited by DEADPOOL (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

The father of every bloody, gory, demented game and the reason there's a rating system on video games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMCAayFkfDQ

Avatar image for sparda
#15 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
"The father of every bloody, gory, demented game and the reason there's a rating system on video games.


"
Yeah, and just think about how much trouble that's caused :P
Avatar image for _night_fire_
#16 Edited by .Night Fire. (796 posts) - - Show Bio

no one liked mortal kombat:dep except me?

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
#17 Posted by DEADPOOL (2945 posts) - - Show Bio
.Night Fire. said:
"no one liked mortal kombat:dep ex. me?"
MK: Dep Ex?
Avatar image for yuffie101
#18 Posted by yuffie101 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked mortal kombat but the sega one the ps2 ones i didnt think where good and the films were really bad

Avatar image for vance_astro
#19 Posted by vance_astro (90020 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Calibur is almost worth more than half of what MK is worth and it came out 3 years after MK.

Moderator
Avatar image for king_saturn
#20 Posted by King Saturn (221165 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Soul Calibur is almost worth more than half of what MK is worth and it came out 3 years after MK."
Indeed... but Mortal Kombat really hasnt been the same since Mortal Kombat 3... once MK 4 and the all the other MK games came out something happened to the MK franchise that wasnt cool at all
Avatar image for megamaster
#21 Edited by MegaMaster (1 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdu9fEASUe4

nuff said

Avatar image for hyperlight
#22 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

@D34DP001 said:

Mortal Kombat. More characters, god moded boss characters, and just plain Gods. Nightmare would last the longest and he would just get destroyed by Onaga or Blaze.

i agree. MK hasa total of like20 characters and MK has like 40. im not even including some of the gods.... i feel MK has more power overall

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
#23 Posted by onilordasmodeus (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

SC has lots of cool and powerful characters, but yeah, MK's numbers and it own powerhouses would win over all. This would be a fun fight to watch regardless.

Avatar image for joygirl
#24 Posted by Joygirl (21036 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightmare, Siggy, Voldo, Yoshi, Tira, Astaroth, Algol, etc., not even counting the jedi, are too much for the MKverse.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#25 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Calibur.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
#26 Posted by onilordasmodeus (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I've got to disagree.

Characters like Shinnok, Raiden, Fujin, Shao Kahn, Onaga, Blaze, Argus, Kabal, the ninjas, and others, are WAY more powerful, or versatile than most of the SC cast.