Sotha Sil vs Rimuru Tempest vs Cosmic Armour Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All three of them are full power

who wins?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sotha Sil murders

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Morningstar999
Just another day for the guardian of Clockwork City.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atleast , Sil would prove them a more.........respectful death then Vivec would

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sotha Sil>CAS>Rimuru

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aanmnp said:

Sotha Sil>CAS>Rimuru

not sure who Sotha Sil is but I know Rimuru is fodder here.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aanmnp said:

Sotha Sil>CAS>Rimuru

How is Thotbot NOT Fodder to Sotha Sil ?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bossmountain

@aryansingh said:
@bossmountain said:
@aanmnp said:

Sotha Sil>CAS>Rimuru

I didn't say that.

I meant that Rimuru is complete fodder to CAS.

I know nothing of Sotha Sil

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh said:
@bossmountain said:
@aanmnp said:

Sotha Sil>CAS>Rimuru

I didn't say that.

Would you kindly post some scans evaluating the power of CAS to a level greater then Rimuru ?

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain said:
@aryansingh said:
@bossmountain said:
@aanmnp said:

Sotha Sil>CAS>Rimuru

I didn't say that.

Would you kindly post some scans evaluating the power of CAS to a level greater then Rimuru ?

dont ask him for rimuru scan this is the guy that says rimuru is barely multiversal even when he has shown high multiversal to complex multiversal potential in the side story

as for CAS this is hard wanker of the metafictional CAS and mandrakk

ot:sotha sils soloes both verses

CAS is literal fodder here why is it here

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: sure. I actually i just recently finished reading the CAS story arc.

No Caption Provided

the first thing is CAS isn't composite of matter he's made out of thought. Non-Corporeal (Made of pure thought, in a realm of pure nothingness, beyond the limbo, where matter and memory break downin the Monitor Sphere, where form and meaning surrender to the overvoid)

As directly stated above.

can Rimuru damage and kill thought?

debunked argument :

No Caption Provided

CAS can be interacted via galaxies and galaxies are space and matter , not thought or narratives

this is false and out of context. CAS has never directly interacted with galaxies or 3D matter.

No Caption Provided

in the full context He never directly interacted with galaxies . the galaxies activity was due to the entire space time continuum of the multiverse was shaking from his mere presence. He can hold limbo in his hand.

a higher world to reality where reality is seen as a story for entertainment.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

heat of the 10, billion sun memes need to die.

since he also used the blood of 52 and a single dc universe is over 1000 times the size of a normal universe.

No Caption Provided

so that would still have power of over 52,000 universes so still a mutliverse level attack at fuel by bleeds. which is basically the abstract raw material of reality!. plus CAS tanked it's multiple times!! he had to be distract him with the sounds of his dying wife to damage him. and even then he recovered and got stronger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so basically massive non corporal robot made of pure thought that non sell multiple multiverse level attack fuels by the raw abstract material of reality. and can harm and kill non corporal being and gets stronger the more he fights due to adaptation.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c1c08144eb5
deactivated-60c1c08144eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru Tempest.. Makes a clone of Superman and then absorbs it... And gets his powers...

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bossmountain

@rexi: and he can do that with abstract material like thoughts and idea huh?

It's like saying that he can make a clone of your imaginary friend absorb itand copy all of its abilities.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c1c08144eb5
deactivated-60c1c08144eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: ( Rimurus clones has all his abilities )

So wouldn't the clone of Superman have all of his? ( Or Rimuru could just scan and get his powers )

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

the first thing is CAS isn't composite of matter he's made out of thought. Non-Corporeal (Made of pure thought, in a realm of pure nothingness, beyond the limbo, where matter and memory break downin the Monitor Sphere, where form and meaning surrender to the overvoid)

I mean why should i care what Cosmic Armour Superman is made up of ? Many characters in fiction are made up of pure " Soul " , but me overhyping it would be kinda wrong

Any form of Non corpeal existence would perfectly work

debunked argument :

in the full context He never directly interacted with galaxies . the galaxies activity was due to the entire space time continuum of the multiverse was shaking from his mere presence. He can hold limbo in his hand.

Sadly , i fail to see any form of " Debunk " except the scan being enlarged and having more text in the latter scan while the first seem to be zoomed to the main point but i would have to question your logic

If CAS cannot even interact with Matter like you are suggesting.......how is he supposed to BEAT ANYONE ? And the idea that Physical matter cannot interact with Matter is contridacted

No Caption Provided

He can hold limbo in his hand.

Any basic higher D being should see Being below them in Dimensional Hierarchy as Stories and irrelevant or even fiction but we do know that Limbo is a type of Deletion of forgotten matter and memory

So I am pretty sure any forgotten piece of matter can enter it so suggesting its higher Dimensional is kinda weird as the Limbo works in a much different way then normal Constructs with its Dimensionality as any being is welcome there on the Condition of being forgotten , whether it be an infinite/Beyond Dimensional God Like Sotha Sil or fodder like Wonder woman can enter if they are forgotten .

so that would still have power of over 52,000 universes so still a mutliverse level attack at fuel by bleeds. which is basically the abstract raw material of reality!. plus CAS tanked it's multiple times!! he had to be distract him with the sounds of his dying wife to damage him. and even then he recovered and got stronger.

52,000 times universal ? Respectable but not enough to really be relevant in any shape or form here

so basically massive non corporal robot made of pure thought that non sell multiple multiverse level attack fuels by the raw abstract material of reality.

52,000 times universal is the only thing you have proven so far that were not a bunch of buzzwords , no offense ofcourse

and can harm and kill non corporal being

Cloud Strife can kill Non corporal beings , from this logic , even he can fight Rimuru

and gets stronger the more he fights due to adaptation.

Eh his adaptation is an abiity , with its limits, he is not gonna be able to adapt to being defeated by More powerful people , he failed to do anything to Dying from Mandrakk .

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Beckoned

@bossmountain: so basically massive non corporal robot made of pure thought that non sell multiple multiverse level attack fuels by the raw abstract material of reality.

First and foremost blasts that can destroy the universe 1,000 times over aren't "multiversal" for the same reason a blast that can destroy a planet 1,000 times over isn't planetary system-level.

Secondly, you dismiss the phrase "feel the heat of ten billion suns," which is straightforward and simple, while at the same time trying to apply a very specific meaning to the much more nebulous phrase "the blood of 52 universes."

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rexi: again he is made of pure thought. has rimuru ever done that to something with kind of philology? not even mentioning the sheer size difference. rimuru would literally be smaller than a germ compare toCAS, he wouldn't even be capable of even perceiving CAS Full form. let alone copy it.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bossmountain

@beckoned said:

@bossmountain: so basically massive non corporal robot made of pure thought that non sell multiple multiverse level attack fuels by the raw abstract material of reality.

First and foremost blasts that can destroy the universe 1,000 times over aren't "multiversal" for the same reason a blast that can destroy a planet 1,000 times over isn't planetary system-level.

I said the size of each universe 1000 times bigger than a normal universe. and he it had the power 52 of these universes. Not that he can destroy 1 universe 1000 times over. you complete misread that,

Secondly, you dismiss the phrase "feel the heat of ten billion suns," which is straightforward and simple, while at the same time trying to apply a very specific meaning to the much more nebulous phrase "the blood of 52 universes."

So basically you're ignoring the full context cuz it's sound vague. I'm not ignoring the heat of ten billion part but there is more to the attack than that. And I'm choosing to take all statements regarding the attack that in to account. as opposing to cherry picking which statement to acknowledge.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod105 you debunk him since you are more knowledgable

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

I mean why should i care what Cosmic Armour Superman is made up of ? Many characters in fiction are made up of pure " Soul " , but me overhyping it would be kinda wrong

because some a material aren't bounded by spatial or temporal dimensions. which is why it matters. thoughts are more abstract than souls in fiction. soul and thought manipluation are two different things.

Any form of Non corpeal existence would perfectly work

no there is many types of non corporal existence someone who is incorporeal due to soul manipulation isn't the same as someone who is incorporeal due to matter manipulation.

debunked argument :

Sadly , i fail to see any form of " Debunk " except the scan being enlarged and having more text in the latter scan while the first seem to be zoomed to the main point but i would have to question your logic

why can't you just admit you were too lazy to bother reading the full page. then acting like it's somehow my fault.

No Caption Provided

the galaxies activity was due to the entire space time continuum of the multiverse was shaking from his mere presence

If CAS cannot even interact with Matter like you are suggesting.......how is he supposed to BEAT ANYONE ? And the idea that Physical matter cannot interact with Matter is contridacted

Just STTGL his actions a movements are felt within the lower dimensions.

He can hold limbo in his hand.

Any basic higher D being should see Being below them in Dimensional Hierarchy as Stories and irrelevant or even fiction but we do know that Limbo is a type of Deletion of forgotten matter and memory

So I am pretty sure any forgotten piece of matter can enter it so suggesting its higher Dimensional is kinda weird as the Limbo works in a much different way then normal Constructs with its Dimensionality as any being is welcome there on the Condition of being forgotten , whether it be an infinite/Beyond Dimensional God Like Sotha Sil or fodder like Wonder woman can enter if they are forgotten .

the matter would have to be forgotten by the multiverse or retcon out of existence. and limbo is beyond the multiverse and time and space and does view the multiverse as fiction. kind of like us not but as literal.

52,000 times universal ? Respectable but not enough to really be relevant in any shape or form here

so basically massive non corporal robot made of pure thought that non sell multiple multiverse level attack fuels by the raw abstract material of reality.

just say multiversal. 52,000+ times universal sounds idiotic. and you're ignoring the fact that said attack is also abstract and made of the raw material of reality

52,000 times universal is the only thing you have proven so far that were not a bunch of buzzwords , no offense ofcourse

and can harm and kill non corporal being

Cloud Strife can kill Non corporal beings , from this logic , even he can fight Rimuru

Not all non corporal shit is the same even vsbw acknowledge

and gets stronger the more he fights due to adaptation.

Eh his adaptation is an abiity , with its limits, he is not gonna be able to adapt to being defeated by More powerful people , he failed to do anything to Dying from Mandrakk .

Mandrakk also continues to adapt and get stronger too thought!!.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bossmountain

@tagsorwhatever said:

not happening. the dude literally ran from me once I started pointing out how his scans were out of contexts and edited. X'D

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rexi: again he is made of pure thought. has rimuru ever done that to something with kind of philology? not even mentioning the sheer size difference. rimuru would literally be smaller than a germ compare toCAS, he wouldn't even be capable of even perceiving CAS Full form. let alone copy it.

rimuru is made of the prayers and thoughts of sentient beings in the verse so idk what you are talking about here

he cant perceive supes but he doesnt even need to perceive it but only look at him to copy him

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever said:

not happening. the dude literally ran from me once I started pointing out how his scans were out of contexts and edited. X'D

well he is more knowledgable and isnt as salty as kidsavage who just use out of context scans and ignore the straight point

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain said:
@tagsorwhatever said:

well he is more knowledgable and isnt as salty as kidsavage who just use out of context scans and ignore the straight point

my scans aren't out of context. in fact i'm going out the way to give ya'll the full context. and unlike him I'm knowledgeable enough to know when a scan has been edited.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thenamelessone

@bossmountain:

because some a material aren't bounded by spatial or temporal dimensions. which is why it matters. thoughts are more abstract than souls in fiction. soul and thought manipluation are two different things

Physical interactions with the monitors have been proven to a degree but you kinda jumped over my scan

But here is the scan again

No Caption Provided

You are yet to prove that NO MATTER can interact with the monitors

no there is many types of non corporal existence someone who is incorporeal due to soul manipulation isn't the same as someone who is incorporeal due to matter manipulation.

Well duh but you would have to put on evidence that Being made up of " thought " is in any shape or form , A higher level of non corporal existence .

why can't you just admit you were too lazy to bother reading the full page. then acting like it's somehow my fault.

Be aggressive one more time and you would face severe forms of consequences

No Caption Provided

the galaxies activity was due to the entire space time continuum of the multiverse was shaking from his mere presence

What does interaction and shaking of the Monitor realm have any things to do with Galaxies interacting with CAS ?

Your " context " seems more to be your " interpretation " rather then any form of Intellectual Intellectual honestly in them as they are Designed to support your argument even when your " context " is not supported by canon .

So please do not make this offensive like you always do but i do not see any form of " context " you havee given that is supporting your

Just STTGL his actions a movements are felt within the lower dimensions

Learn to comprehend properly dude , you said " no matter can interact with CAS because he is made up of thought ", so you have to prove that CAS Can interact with matter when thought cannot interact with matter , otherwise you lliterally made this superman useless for combat q

I have no knowledge on STTGL STTGL except what a certain debater on discord and Comicvine told me so please bring examples from broader fiction that can apply to all fiction.

the matter would have to be forgotten by the multiverse or retcon out of existence. and limbo is beyond the multiverse and time and space and does view the multiverse as fiction. kind of like us not but as literal.

Limbo see the set of events as a story in progress, that do not imply higher Dimensional Existence

This scan murdered any notion of a higher Dumensional or Metafictional layered Limbo
This scan murdered any notion of a higher Dumensional or Metafictional layered Limbo

just say multiversal. 52,000+ times universal sounds idiotic.

Lololololololol are you seriously criticizing me for a wording mistake ? Anyway , 2B/Multiversal seems fine for CAS

and you're ignoring the factthat said attack is also abstract and made of the raw material of reality

Quantify both

Not all non corporal shit is the same even vsbw acknowledge

Where is the proof that being made up of " thought " is better then being made up of Soul in term of Corporal existence ?

Mandrakk also continues to adapt and get stronger too thought!!.

Mandrakk gets strong but he either doesn't adapt or is absolute shit at adapting to anything tbh

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
He failed to adapt to the same thing ATLEAST Three times
He failed to adapt to the same thing ATLEAST Three times
CAS cannot even use his adaptation to gain High Godly Regen , Type V and IX Immortality or fate/future manipulation for his universe .
CAS cannot even use his adaptation to gain High Godly Regen , Type V and IX Immortality or fate/future manipulation for his universe .

@tagsorwhatever said:

I am enough

@bossmountain said:
@tagsorwhatever said:

There are good reasons to leave , Long debates with no End is not everyone"s cup of tea sadly

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: what form of scientific research states Thought > Soul or Non Physical existece or conceptual/Platonic existence ?

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: what form of scientific research states Thought > Soul or Non Physical existece or conceptual/Platonic existence ?

by this logic rimuru is OVER CAS LMFAO

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bossmountain

@aryansingh:

Physical interactions with the monitors have been proven to a degree but you kinda jumped over my scan

But here is the scan again

phyiscal interaction of abstract being in a dimension beyond limbo were it's stated , beyond the limbo, where matter and memory break downin

No Caption Provided

You are yet to prove that NO MATTER can interact with the monitors

that wasn't even my argument though.

What does interaction and shaking of the Monitor realm have any things to do with Galaxies interacting with CAS ?

Your " context " seems more to be your " interpretation " rather then any form of Intellectual Intellectual honestly in them as they are Designed to support your argument even when your " context " is not supported by canon .

that this this whole interaction with galaxies bs seems to just be an interpretation made by downplayed. the fact you guys hide the full pages and refusing the quote full narration.

"Rusted eyelids...spit apart drifting smoke of galaxies, the veil of mater part and clear. Everything is ringing. like cosmic bell an ultimate s.o.s from a direction the has no name comes the sound of breathing the whole continuum trembles as if cradled."

you guys only showed this part narration

"drifting smoke of galaxies, the veil of mater part and clear"

making it seem like he directly and phyiscally interacted it with it. which isn't true. when all of this was the result of him opening his eyes and breathing.

It's like you guys are from Bizarro World where showing you the full context is taking it out of context

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

phyiscal interaction of abstract being in a dimension beyond limbo were it's stated , beyond the limbo, where matter and memory break downin

What ? No no , look at the scan

The 52 Monitors interact and research with the 52 universes
The 52 Monitors interact and research with the 52 universes
The thing he is sitting on is some universes the Monitors refer to as
The thing he is sitting on is some universes the Monitors refer to as " Germ worlds "
CAS even physically touchees a universe
CAS even physically touchees a universe

that wasn't even my argument though

It was , you said Rimuru cannot interact with thot bot because he is made up of " thought " but didn't prove that being made up of thought proves more or superior existence to beings made up of even souls and ghostly existence , let alone Rimuru who have SUPPOSEDLY interacting with conceptual embodiments

that this this whole interaction with galaxies bs seems to just be an interpretation made by downplayed.

So you admit there is some form of interaction between the galaxies and Cosmic Armour Superman ?

the fact you guys hide the full pages and refusing the quote full narration.

Just because someone only highlight the important part rather then the entire scan DOES NOT Mean that they are hiding any form of context .

making it seem like he directly and phyiscally interacted it with it. which isn't true. when all of this was the result of him opening his eyes and breathing

You are simply trying to misinterprete the entire Scan in your favour,  nowhere does it say that the interaction mentioned ny the narrator between the dust of galaxies and CAS's eyelids is not real , it gives reasons for the interaction which is irrelevant to this debate after all , HE LITERALLY INTERACTS WITH LIMBO IN THE SAME SCAN .
You are simply trying to misinterprete the entire Scan in your favour, nowhere does it say that the interaction mentioned ny the narrator between the dust of galaxies and CAS's eyelids is not real , it gives reasons for the interaction which is irrelevant to this debate after all , HE LITERALLY INTERACTS WITH LIMBO IN THE SAME SCAN .

Random callouts - @MrSYG , @Leonhardt , @MyGod105 , @CaoCao

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thenamelessone

@bossmountain:

No but so manipulate Soul doesn't equal abstract existence manipulation so yeah.

I never said Soul Manipulation = Abstract Existence SMH , I said how is being made up of thought different then being made up of soul

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Abstract_Existence

MIGHT Give it a read

Ok i did

Types

Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

It is important to note that in the case of conceptual embodiments, the type of Abstract Existence should be specified alongside the type of concept.

No mention of not being made up of conventional matter or " thought " or " soul " qualifying for Abstract Existence is mentioned here .

. Unless you are and ironically believe that hakai is conceptual

Hakai is low level existence erasure as it erases your existence , soul from all over time but its questionable if it works conceptually.

or could somehow affect abstract entities

Can he erase Higher Dimensional , beyond Dimensional or Conceptual beings ? No , Can he erase souls , ghosts and things you cannot interact with in a coventional way ? Yes

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: "Learn to comprehend properly dude , you said " no matter can interact with CAS because he is made up of thought ", so you have to prove that CAS Can interact with matter when thought cannot interact with matter , otherwise you lliterally made this superman useless for combat q"

But I already posted showing him indirectly affecting all of existence with his mere presence.

Mandrake is also abstract but was he actions were destroying the Multiverse as well..

So request already answered.

"Quantify both"

Quantify the absract?? That like quantifying red.

It was an abstract attack design to hurt an abstract entity.

"Mandrakk gets strong but he either doesn't adapt or is absolute shit at adapting to anything tbh"

So you post them getting hurt by attack from a character that is constantly getting more powerful in a as proof as Mandrake can't.

Mandrake stronger in adapts to CAS' heat ray. CAS and his heat wave adapts so it can hurt him again. It kind of just cancelled each other out

Avatar image for deactivated-61699d62a80aa
deactivated-61699d62a80aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

But I already posted showing him indirectly affecting all of existence with his mere presence.

All of existence? Doubt he was impacting the 6th Dimension , the Source wall , The Dark Multiverse , The Arrey of Creations , The Enonymous Realms and the Monitor Mind The Overvoid but i already excepted he is Multiversal so Your point is moot .

Mandrake is also abstract but was he actions were destroying the Multiverse as well..

Proof of Mandrakk being abstract ?

( facepalm ) just because you shook all of creation below the source wall doesn't mean you are Abstract .

Quantify the absract?? That like quantifying red.

Existence is abstract , not attacks

It was an abstract attack design to hurt an abstract entity.

Proof that the attack was specefixally designed to hurt another abstract existential Being ?

So you post them getting hurt by attack from a character that is constantly getting more powerful in a as proof as Mandrake can't.

Mandrakk was also getting consistantly more powerful and there is no proof to suggest otherwise .

Mandrake stronger in adapts to CAS' heat ray. CAS and his heat wave adapts so it can hurt him again. It kind of just cancelled each other out

Mandrakk was not able to adapt to the Overvoid and was severely hurt and CAS failed to adapt to the Injuries he suffered from brief exposure to Overvoid and Mandrakk and died even after Mandrakk was defeated.

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Beckoned

The "blood of fifty-two universe" doesn't translate to universe-shattering forces either. The main issue the Thought Armor is that it doesn't have any hard feats.

And while Superman defeated Mandrakk who threatened to consume the 52 universes, "to threaten" isn't a feat in itself. If we limited this to Morrison's Cosmology I'd argue that Mandrakk (and by scaling the Thought Robot) would be mulitversal based on the evidence presented. I'm not going to put a number of it, because it's implied and not executed, but multiversal seems fair.

No Caption Provided

However, in Snyder's continuation of the story we learn that Perpetua had orchestrated the events of the story in Final Crisis, and commanded Mandrakk from a position of power.

We then learn that even with most of her powers returned to her, Perpetua exhausts her powers destroying single universes, and need Crisis energy to be collected before she can destroy another one.

No Caption Provided

So from a scaling standpoint neither Mandrakk or the Thought Robot can't be more powerful than Perpetua here, and therefore not more than universe-level.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thenamelessone

@mrsyg said:

@aryansingh: Don't tag me for this.

Sorry , thought you were knowledgeable on the Monitors .

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: Didn't Rimuru interact with conceptual Embodiments ?

yes examples are

the demons(abstract being type 2)

ultimate skills(concepts itself)

the angels (type 2 abstract being)

the great spirits(false platonic concepts)

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bossmountain

@aryansingh:

All of existence? Doubt he was impacting the 6th Dimension , the Source wall , The Dark Multiverse , The Arrey of Creations , The Enonymous Realms and the Monitor Mind The Overvoid but i already excepted he is Multiversal so Your point is moot .

Dark multiverse was a thing yet pal.

Proof of Mandrakk being abstract ?

He Is half of the extension of Monitor-Mind The Overvoid that examined the DC Multiverse.

( facepalm ) just because you shook all of creation below the source wall doesn't mean you are Abstract .

bruh did you forget you own question or something?

"Learn to comprehend properly dude , you said " no matter can interact with CAS because he is made up of thought ", so you have to prove that CAS Can interact with matter when thought cannot interact with matter , otherwise you lliterally made this superman useless for combat q"

I was responding to this. superman actions indirectly affected all of existence below him.

Existence is abstract , not attacks

that's like saying you're a ghost but not your hands. if their attacks aren't abstract they wouldn't be able to affect each other.

Proof that the attack was specefixally designed to hurt another abstract existential Being ?

No Caption Provided

Bleed is an abstract material that can not be touch except on the highest plane of reality by the monitors. it's the raw material that reality is formed from. time space matter all of comes from bleeds.

Mandrakk was not able to adapt to the Overvoid

Overvoid ok. the overvoid is literally what created him.

and was severely hurt and CAS failed to adapt to the Injuries he suffered from brief exposure to Overvoid and Mandrakk and died even after Mandrakk was defeated.

because the attack that hit him are constantly adapting and getting more powerful. he just too much damage too quickly.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh:

@aryansingh: I think it's adorable when you try to use versus Battle Wiki to discredit CAS having abstracted existence despite the fact that vs. Which he has this under his bio!!

So he definitely fits their definition according to the people who made this definition.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh:

@aryansingh: I think it's adorable when you try to use versus Battle Wiki to discredit CAS having abstracted existence despite the fact that vs. Which he has this under his bio!!

So he definitely fits their definition according to the people who made this definition.

ironic coming from a guy that says rimuru is barely multiversal just because vswiki set his profile to that

ot:sotha sil solo

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

Dark multiverse was a thing yet pal

I am simply correcting your headcanon that CAS shook ALL of creation , because that can Simply not be true

He probably shook the Monitor Monitor realm and Below
He probably shook the Monitor Monitor realm and Below

He Is half of the extension of Monitor-Mind The Overvoid that examined the DC Multiverse.

He  is not half Overvoid,  HE IS LITERALLY STANDING IN THE OVERVOID!
He is not half Overvoid, HE IS LITERALLY STANDING IN THE OVERVOID!
Even after the supposed Splitting of Overvoid into two , The Overvoid still existed and upon the fall of a supposed half of Overvoid , the Void Obilterated the supposed half
Even after the supposed Splitting of Overvoid into two , The Overvoid still existed and upon the fall of a supposed half of Overvoid , the Void Obilterated the supposed half

bruh did you forget you own question or something?

.you said that Cosmic Armour Superman is made up of Thought so Rimuru cannot interact with him BUT We do know that interaction between Matter and CAS is possible but still not possible with Rimuru according to your headcanon ? Bruh what ?

And the idea that the " thought material " which create the monitor and the realm is all that non corporal in existence is kinda flawed

You can see yourself , all of creation exists in the Monitor realm and what is Creation made up of ? Matter , space e.t.c.
You can see yourself , all of creation exists in the Monitor realm and what is Creation made up of ? Matter , space e.t.c.

So yes , Rimuru can and would interact with CAS

I was responding to this. superman actions indirectly affected all of existence below him

So you concede on the point that Rimuru can't interact with him when all of creation did ?

that's like saying you're a ghost but not your hands. if their attacks aren't abstract they wouldn't be able to affect each other.

Going by your theories , A being with abstract entity have abstract attacks thus would not be able to interact with normal non abstract entities because The reaction between abstract and non abstract is not possible , think more .

Bleed is an abstract material that can not be touch except on the highest plane of reality by the monitors.

This was debunked years ago......

No Caption Provided

But i guess i would have to debunk it again

Mandrakk does claim only they can touch the MATERIAL bleed
Mandrakk does claim only they can touch the MATERIAL bleed
But it is directly contridacted by the fact that superman have already did it , you are just hiding context at this point, they even on panel say Monitors are wrong
But it is directly contridacted by the fact that superman have already did it , you are just hiding context at this point, they even on panel say Monitors are wrong

it's the raw material that reality is formed from. time space matter all of comes from bleeds

Bleed is 4D only tho , Rimuru is more then 4D and Sotha Sil is infinite D or Beyond D

Overvoid ok. the overvoid is literally what created him

Man , every monitor is just a creation of The Monitor Mind , Overvoid........

because the attack that hit him are constantly adapting and getting more powerful. he just too much damage too quickly.

CAS died , if he could have adapted , he could have type IX Immortal but he can't adapt as perfectly as you think

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

I think it's adorable when you try to use versus Battle Wiki to discredit CAS having abstracted existence despite the fact that vs. Which he has this under his bio!!

What the fuck......you gave the link to the Page , i simply explained the concept to you and how being made up of " thought " does not mean he is abstract and his bio is irrelevant, they have him at outerversal idurability Even tho he literally died

The people who made the defenition probably used some form of scaling or assumptions for DC High tiers .

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

omnipotent jevil solo

ot:sotha sil and rimuru soloes CAS so hard he gets revived and then murdered again and then sotha sil and rimuru decided to just chill out and end in stalemate

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS vs Hircine when????
CAS vs Hircine when????

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers