Sosuke Aizen vs Itachi Uchiha

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xavi2204 said:

@epichotflame: aizen is much faster than itachi and doesn't need eye contact for his ks plus kurohitsugi is a one shot

True Aizen is faster but not much, Itachi is sub relativistic+ compared to KCM Naruto and has sharingan to supplement his speed

Haven't u seen Itachi casting genjutsu without looking??? Lol u better know what ur saying before u say it, Itachi has casted genjutsu by pointing at someone, putting an entire area in genjutsu without any sharingan, sharingan is not the only genjutsu Itachi has

Itachi counters and deceives other mind manip users, KS has no feats like that so it gets countered

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By InvadedTBD

And they say Naruto wank isnt that bad lol.

OT: Aizen blitzes

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen blinks

Avatar image for deactivated-6205c03ac5550
deactivated-6205c03ac5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Does Itachi has ways of negging his regen, can amaterasu hurt him?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How has this gone on for 7 pages? Base aizen is already a mismatch let alone his strongest form

Xavi2204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: 1 aizen ks can get him out of a gejutsu 2 yes aizen is much faster than itachi 3 u never told me how he's gonna get out of kurohitsugi or ks cuz from what we've seen i believe only Yama had countered it by being able to sense reatsu

Xavi2204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: fax hogy grants ur any wish basically only reason aizen turned back according to ichigo is cuz he wanted to be normal again or whatever

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachis spiritual weapons Totsuka Blade and Yata mirror are just plain old weapons when dealing with a soul reaper. A spirit weapon being used against a spirit reaper is bad news for itachi. He loses pretty bad. Also while in Susanoo he’s not mobile. Aizen wins. All rounds. He’s a tier above.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shouldn’t be 7 pages long. Aizen scales above country busters, casually. He stomps with no issue at all.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@xavi2204 said:

@epichotflame: 1 aizen ks can get him out of a gejutsu

Show me ks resisting another mind manip ability or dont assume bs like that

2 yes aizen is much faster than itachi

Ik

3 u never told me how he's gonna get out of kurohitsugi or ks cuz from what we've seen i believe only Yama had countered it by being able to sense reatsu

Ks isnt working on someone who has feats of trolling around with fellow mind manips

Also I know Aizen wins btw, but in a mind manip game, he looses to Itachi

Xavi2204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: my point is ks is the name of his zanpakto which can get him out 1 and 2 you forget that genius manipulates Chakra of the brain other than things like inf tsukuyomi I believe which he doesn't have and ks isn't just a genjutsu and just is the perfect illusion

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi oneshots

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@xavi2204 said:

@epichotflame: my point is ks is the name of his zanpakto which can get him out 1 and 2 you forget that genius manipulates Chakra of the brain other than things like inf tsukuyomi I believe which he doesn't have and ks isn't just a genjutsu and just is the perfect illusion

Nah if IT worked on ppl without character and if they making techs to help ppl without chakra fight and I highly doubt villagers who dont train for chakra would have chakra and they have been put in genjutsu, no one uses that arguement again bruh😂😂

Perfect hypnosis or his zanpakto with no feats close to Itachi's illusion feat

Ks works by manipulating the 5 senses, so does genjutsu and Itachi has been countering it unlike ks

Xavi2204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: no feats?? Him tricking the whole shinigami isn't a feat or him using it on someone like ywach who couldn't stop it either and he could stop ichibes powers. Also genjutsu was explained to be manipulating Chakra in the brain even if u don't train it everyone still has Chakra bleach characters literally souls dont have any form or chakra nor is reatsu the same as chakra i hate when people say that it makes no sense

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xavi2204 said:

@epichotflame: no feats?? Him tricking the whole shinigami isn't a feat

Lol and they have no resistance to other mind manip so it's not impressive

or him using it on someone like ywach who couldn't stop it either and he could stop ichibes powers.

Yhwach has no resistance feat, ability to stop other powers but can't resist being mind manipulated means he doesn't have resistance to it which doesn't make it impressive... unless he has shown resistance to a mind manipulation before that so it isn't impressive

Also genjutsu was explained to be manipulating Chakra in the brain even if u don't train it everyone still has Chakra

Nah, Hagoromo said u need to train for chakra to be able to manifest it, not everyone has Chakra, if they did they won't be any point in making ninja tools to aid ppl without chakra plus u also misunderstood what they said about genjutsu, it never said it needs to controls the chakra in the brain lol

It says here that the main point of it is to control 5 senses and in the other one it also says the same thing, controlling their Chakra flows is another aspect of genjutsu not that it is required to control their 5 senses

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bleach characters literally souls dont have any form or chakra nor is reatsu the same as chakra i hate when people say that it makes no sense

Lol just read this and I'm guessing u new here cuz the genjutsu working on Chakra arguement is old and un used

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/westwood_trevor/blog/naruto-why-genjutsu-works-on-people-without-chakra/132475/#:~:text=The%20answer%20is%20that%20they,not%20need%20chakra%20to%20work.&text=Kaguya%20put%20the%20world%20in,without%20chakra%20'cause%20only%20Inf.

Xavi2204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: A genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses; this is frequently used to create false images and/or trick the body into believing its has experienced physical pain. It only affects the senses by manipulating their brain also everyone has the Chakra glands or organs whatever they are no matter if you train or not then we know the one has that ywach couldnt beat was aizens he beat Yamamoto defeated ichibe and all that but aizens hypnosis we've seen almost no character stop it

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xavi2204 said:

@epichotflame: A genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses; this is frequently used to create false images and/or trick the body into believing its has experienced physical pain. It only affects the senses by manipulating their brain also everyone has the Chakra glands or organs whatever they are no matter if you train or not then we know the one has that ywach couldnt beat was aizens he beat Yamamoto defeated ichibe and all that but aizens hypnosis we've seen almost no character stop it

Bruh no where does it State what u stating with ur head cannon. It said 'Genjutsu is something that works on ur opponent's five senses. (Full stop) To control their chakra flow. It means genjutsu can do both aspect, it Never said it needs to control their chakra flow to control 5 senses

No character could stop Aizen's mind manip is cuz those ppl he used it on has shown no resistance, Itachi has used it on ppl who can also mind manip, so his is superior by far

BboyBlitz168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi oneshots.

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen all rounds via KS. Itachi already has trouble to resist Tayuya´s flute, no way he is resiting or seeing through KS.

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi oneshots.

Itachi one shots a country buster? kys.

Moon_SLayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alfa251122: Aizen is FAR beyond country buster. I don't know where you been but Aizen exceeds country level even before the arrancar arc.

PPMUni23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose the knight with the invincible shield and op sword for the win in all rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen is busted asf.

There is no way itachi would win except if he got the required knowledge or he succesfully seal him but i doubt that would happen.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen oneshots, mismatch. Base Aizen is already overkill.

sanjisimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen oneshots, mismatch. Base Aizen is already overkill.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps in a mismatch. His base form already blitzes

Avatar image for deactivated-602da50fd7d22
deactivated-602da50fd7d22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, but how is this a fair fight for Itachi? There is no way he can escape from Kyoka Suigetsu. Shaking my head to the people who think Itachi has a shot. This should be locked, In my opinion.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aizen stomps. statues cant fight back. itachi has never tagged anyone who has good speed with the totsuka blade. a crippled slowly walking nagato and a giant snake arent speedsters

darknight2909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By darknight2909
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Indeed more on we feel bad on itachi get smash by base aizen And those 2 memes just sums it up everything is part his planed he pretty much planed bleach... i mean come on even troll the god damn yamchi who is told many times address that this man is legit Omnipotent and Omniscient but more like nigh since... well there way temp stop him for that power so be a fair fight but still and aizen trolled the shit out of him also and even the guy him self said in simple word... damn.. not really hes impressed but still.. even messed this guy up im sorry might been the god of trolls puts madara out of shame and itchi outclasses madara so yah pretty sums it up this man is legit planed of your planed of his planed of your planed and pretty planed everything and prep included also...

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen easily.

lexa59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blind, weakened, Itachi was able to react to the Kirin and block it with a small part of Susanoo.

People who love jerking off to the fact that Genjutsu manipulates the chakra in the enemy's brain, and in Shinigami there is no chakra, but they have spiritual energy, also, the chakra is a mixture of spiritual and physical energies, and reiatsu is spiritual energy. Yin Liberation uses spiritual energy to control the imagination, creating a form out of nothing. Most genjutsu also fall under the Yin Liberation category.

And about the Mirror of Yata if someone is so stressed by the English translation, then I will throw off the original.

No Caption Provided

An ethereal shield the power to alter every one of its attributes, it can be used to negate any attack, whether it be spiritual or physical, endowed with all nature transformations, changing it's nature to nullify all incoming attacks.

deepseaking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aizen curbstomps, Itachi<ulqiorra

Avatar image for deactivated-61c56dceb595f
deactivated-61c56dceb595f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen all rounds.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins all round.

Aizen have no feats of resisting illusions that control all of the victim's five senses.

Immortality is irrelevant to the Sword of Totsuka.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Aizen all rounds.

@ob1toe said:

aizen stomps. statues cant fight back. itachi has never tagged anyone who has good speed with the totsuka blade. a crippled slowly walking nagato and a giant snake arent speedsters

ThornSloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's strongest form tybw aizen stomp all rounds

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: if Itachi has shisuis eye then he uses Kotoamatsukami And doesnt need to even have eye contact for it to work.