Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

Rules:

1. morals off
  2. both at their strongest.. Aizen have hogyoku, itachi is edo tensei (but will die if completely destroyed or receives fatal injuries enough for death)
  3. itachi can see aizen
  4. fight starts inside the bird cage of dressrosa .. 100 meters apart
  5. win by any means

Rounds:

1. no knowledge
  2. basic knowledge
  3. full knowledge

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

who wins?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi looks at Aizen to death. Aizen evolves into Butterfree and uses psychic. It's super effective.

Aizen, cuz he hasn't even used his Mega Y evolution yet.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

totsuka/yata for the stomp

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi can block about anything aizen can dish out - or take him out with genjutsu to start with. or seal him with totsuka.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

all three rounds?

Not sure how knowledge about him will change much. Replace tsukuyomi by ephemeral... knowing about susano isn't helping him break it, and knowing about yata isn't stopping the sealing.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi has two eternal illusions, one is Izanami and second is Totsuka Blade.

Itachi can block with Yata Mirror.

Itachi can just point or look at Aizen to use his genjutsu

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1-Itachi with genjutsu or sealing,which are the only ways for him to win.If he drags it out he loses however.

Round 2-Same as above.

Round 3-Depends on who hits who first.Fragor which caused decent sized crater was more impressive than large hill/small mountain Kirin so he can bust Susanoo and kill Itachi imo.Scaling from Kenpachi,who Aizen probably surpasses in strenght due to reiatsu mechanics,he definitely can.But Itachi will know to not camp in Susanoo and will go for Tsukuyomi or other top genjutsu like the paralyzing one.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dxc said:

Round 1-Itachi with genjutsu or sealing,which are the only ways for him to win.If he drags it out he loses however.

Round 2-Same as above.

Round 3-Depends on who hits who first.Fragor which caused decent sized crater was more impressive than large hill/small mountain Kirin so he can bust Susanoo and kill Itachi imo.Scaling from Kenpachi,who Aizen probably surpasses in strenght due to reiatsu mechanics,he definitely can.But Itachi will know to not camp in Susanoo and will go for Tsukuyomi or other top genjutsu like the paralyzing one.

can he bust susano if itachi uses yata mirror?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi gets stomped every round

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dxc said:

Fragor which caused decent sized crater was more impressive than large hill/small mountain Kirin

Can you clarify a little? Fragor crater was comparable to the elevations aizen stood on iirc.

(Ignore the pixel writing, that was the easiest image to find)

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By colliderz

@princearagorn1:

Can you clarify a little? Fragor crater was comparable to the elevations aizen stood on iirc.

Wasn't Aizen's Fragor dwarfing mountains in size?though I might be wrong, its been quite a while I last checked that one

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@colliderz said:

@princearagorn1:

Wasn't Aizen's Fragor dwarfing mountains in size?though I might be wrong, its been quite a while I last checked that one

mountains? Pretty sure those were like the elevations aizen was standing on:

like this:

Bleach Manga Ch.419 Page 1

Large as it is, doesn't seem bigger than a full fledged mountain to me..

-This- is where kishimoto outdid kubo though. Would it kill him to be a little more precise?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Could go either way

2.Itachi

3.Itachi

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose the knight with the invincible shield and op sword for the win in all rounds

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Aizen himself is standing on a cliff there though.And as always,you have to take into account the depth when it comes to craters.The diameter is probably less than 1 km but the depth and therefore volume of rock destroyed is impressive.

Uchiha hide-out looks to be roughly 700-1000 m in height.The attacks are probably close.But I give Fragor benefit of doubt.And I believe Aizen is above Kenpachi.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dxc:

Aizen himself is standing on a cliff there though.And as always,you have to take into account the depth when it comes to craters.The diameter is probably less than 1 km but the depth and therefore volume of rock destroyed is impressive.

Not sure where you got the depth from.. and diameter being 1 km is a bit of a stretch:

here

Bleach Manga Ch.421 Page 1

looking at the last panel, it looks much smaller than that. I personally argued fragor to be mountain level before, but taking another look, it doesn't seem to be the case..

Uchiha hide-out looks to be roughly 700-1000 m in height.The attacks are probably close.But I give Fragor benefit of doubt.

I assume you're saying the entire mountain here, because uchiha hideout is the tiny thing on the top. Shouldn't be anywhere near that big.

Here are some other panels:

Naruto Manga Ch.389 Page 1

Naruto Manga Ch.390 Page 1

Naruto Manga Ch.390 Page 1

Naruto Manga Ch.391 Page 1

And I believe Aizen is above Kenpachi.

Kenpachi at the time had not done anything nearly impressive..

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Aizen could break Susanoo and so I'd take him for every round.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen, this battle was part of his plan.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Aizen could break Susanoo and so I'd take him for every round.

With what, exactly? It doesn't seem likely that fragor could, and ultrafragor is a restrictive technique. Itachi in character opens with genjutsu, which will either end the match depending on which one he uses, or give him an opening for totsuka seal.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

Aizen, this battle was part of his plan.

lol

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeepeh

1. Can Itachi kill Aizen. And No, Aizen wasn't refused by the Hogyoku, Aizen wanted to be normal again as stated by Ichigo after the battle.

2. Ichigo called them mountains, Tatski called them mountains. They are mountains. Ignore horrible depth scaling. This is starting to get like people saying TTGL is planet sized because of Grandzemboa's hand over earth.

3. Attack Potency =/= AoE. Aizen >Trascendent> Kenpachi. Meaning that Kenpachi destroying the meteor is NOTHING to Aizen. And Aizen was harming Dangai Ichigo who was transcendent to Aizen's last form that was still a transcendent. So make that nothing^2

It doesn't really matter how wide the explosion was, the explosion was in a perfect circle shape confined to a tower. If you only look via size, then Ulquiorra > Aizen.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By roronuffy

@princearagorn1: I don't see genjutsu being any more effective than Aizen's perfect hypnosis and think those attacks probably cancel each other out.

As far as breaking susanoo, Hashi broke Kyubi enhanced Susanoo with his Buddah and I think Aizen easily hits that hard. In his butterfly form the deflections of his attacks were blowing up mountains so I don't see Itachi's weaker Susanoo holding up against his attacks.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy:

I don't see genjutsu being any more effective than Aizen's perfect hypnosis and think those attacks probably cancel each other out.

Why, exactly? Perfect hypnosis has never worked on anyone with slightest mental defense. genjutsu, on other hand, has. Even a non-top-tier genjutsu controls all senses, and to the point they can actually KO people with it. Even if you say normal genjutsu may get cancelled,

As far as breaking susanoo, Hashi broke Kyubi enhanced Susanoo with his Buddah and I think Aizen's easily hits that hard. In his butterfly form the deflections of his attacks were blowing up mountains so I don't see Itachi's weaker Susanoo holding up against his attacks.

@jeepeh said:

1. Can Itachi kill Aizen. And No, Aizen wasn't refused by the Hogyoku, Aizen wanted to be normal again as stated by Ichigo after the battle.

He can seal aizen, permanently.

2. Ichigo called them mountains, Tatski called them mountains. They are mountains. Ignore horrible depth scaling. This is starting to get like people saying TTGL is planet sized because of Grandzemboa's hand over earth.

...yes, and mountains are as small as 50 meter. When forums refer to mountain-busting, they're talking about an average mountain.

3. Attack Potency =/= AoE. Aizen >Trascendent> Kenpachi. Meaning that Kenpachi destroying the meteor is NOTHING to Aizen. And Aizen was harming Dangai Ichigo who was transcendent to Aizen's last form that was still a transcendent. So make that nothing^2

Kenpachi at the moment couldn't do anything to a meteor... And transcendence has no relation with power to begin with - dangai ichigo was injured by aizen's attack, and kenpachi's attack was >> mugetsu.

It doesn't really matter how wide the explosion was, the explosion was in a perfect circle shape confined to a tower. If you only look via size, then Ulquiorra > Aizen.

Aizen's attack vaporized solid stone.. ulquiorra's kicked up some sand. We're comparing it to an attack which not only vaporized the mountain, but also has more coverage.

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Drones

1. Aizen wins. Totsuka's blade? He dodges it, why would he just let a flaming sword get remotely close to him, especially with superior speed. Susano'o? Aizen breaks it, everyone here can agree on this. Tsukiyomi? Inferior to perfect hypnosis due to the fact that it can not last forever. Other than that I think they are the same, complete hypnosis has done more impressive feats of illusions however. Because of this I am looking at an infinite loop of illusions in which Aizen wins since he does not have any limit. Aizen actually has a huge advantage because of this. Amaterasu is useless since Aizen has flight. Who's to say kurohitsugi couldn't be used as a shield?

2. Same as one.

3. Genjutsu is useless and Aizen wins in a curbstomp. Basically everything is useless, Aizen is the more intellectual entity.

Scenario 1:

Aizen releases kyoka suigetsu and Itachi uses his mangekyou sharingan. Both are susceptible to illusions. Aizen wins.

Scenario 2: They start off the same as they did previously except they put an end to the illusions and take the offensive. Aizen wins. Fragor and kurohitsugi are enough to solo.

Scenario 3: Aizen regenerates from any attack and then transforms.

Aizen wins 10/10

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Itachi all rounds

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing really changed besides the one alt post..

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi genjutsu is stronger than Odin, Galactus, Onslaught, and Dr.Strange. No one can escape his genjutsu. It has like two feats and is all powerful. That's all it needs. Doesn't matter if said character has mind control resistance feats. They can't win against genjutsu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*crickets chirp*

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@jeepeh said:

I agree with this line of thinking. Drones explanation is pretty good too

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@jeepeh said:

I agree with this line of thinking. Drones explanation is pretty good too

said:
@jeepeh said:

He can seal aizen, permanently.

...yes, and mountains are as small as 50 meter. When forums refer to mountain-busting, they're talking about an average mountain.

Kenpachi at the moment couldn't do anything to a meteor... And transcendence has no relation with power to begin with - dangai ichigo was injured by aizen's attack, and kenpachi's attack was >> mugetsu.

Aizen's attack vaporized solid stone.. ulquiorra's kicked up some sand. We're comparing it to an attack which not only vaporized the mountain, but also has more coverage.

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord itachi stomps

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Itachi stomps:

First sight: Tsukiyomi Controls Space/TIme of said opponents mind look at what it did to narutoverse while being amp'd only in range via moon. Its not just (genjutsu) or hypnosis because you can control space/time within the persons mind doing brain/stamina damage.

Shisui eye: Itachi has shisui eye which can take complete control of opponent

Yata Mirror invincible god artifact it changes it defense according to any attack (has never been damaged)

Totsuke Blade: One hit seals soul away forever can be a good combo used after Tsukiyomi but even though his speed with it has never failed Lord Itachi.

Izanami as soon as Aizen makes contact he puts him in a infinite loop this jutsu is used to counter Izanagi and any technique of that sort.

and the Sharigan itself can copy Aizen speed if indeed he is faster than itachi (which I doubt)

So Perfect Defense and Offense Lord Itachi wins all rounds but it wouldnt be a complete stomp.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@jeepeh: (wanted to tag you)

@princearagorn1: if I can reply on Itachi sealing Aizen. Urahara sealed Aizen cuz he had first hand knowledge of the hygoyaku and it took Ichigo stalling time in Mugetsu form. It probably took Urahara with his character hax and prep to come up with that seal. Without prep, Itachi is going to know how to figure out the hygoyaku, which transcended Aizen into a 4th dimensional being?

Any seal Itachi throws would probably go like the one when Urahara tried to short circuit Aizen's soul energy, which he laughed off

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totsuke blade>Urahara seal try again Totsuke blade seals there soul away forever its not a short circuit the Totsuke blade is a god artifact.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

1. Aizen wins. Totsuka's blade? He dodges it, why would he just let a flaming sword get remotely close to him, especially with superior speed. Susano'o? Aizen breaks it, everyone here can agree on this. Tsukiyomi? Inferior to perfect hypnosis due to the fact that it can not last forever. Other than that I think they are the same, complete hypnosis has done more impressive feats of illusions however. Because of this I am looking at an infinite loop of illusions in which Aizen wins since he does not have any limit. Aizen actually has a huge advantage because of this. Amaterasu is useless since Aizen has flight. Who's to say kurohitsugi couldn't be used as a shield?

Izanami is an eternal illusion with infinite loops though finger genjutsu is all that is needed remember it is lord Itachi. Yata Mirror blocks. Aizen being able to fly doesn't save him from Amaterasu.

2. Same as one.

Agree Itachi stomps

3. Genjutsu is useless and Aizen wins in a curbstomp. Basically everything is useless, Aizen is the more intellectual entity.

Aizen is useless.

Scenario 1:

Aizen releases kyoka suigetsu and Itachi uses his mangekyou sharingan. Both are susceptible to illusions. Aizen wins.

Scenario 2: They start off the same as they did previously except they put an end to the illusions and take the offensive. Aizen wins. Fragor and kurohitsugi are enough to solo.

Scenario 3: Aizen regenerates from any attack and then transforms.

Aizen wins 10/10

Nice FanFiction..

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi all rounds pretty easily, his sword and shield combo make him and OP 1v1 battler.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ssj_god

Nothing really changed besides the one alt post..

who's the alt?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: His sword isn't touching Aizen. Aizen >>>>>> Nagato and Orochimaru in speed

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@princearagorn1: if I can reply on Itachi sealing Aizen. Urahara sealed Aizen cuz he had first hand knowledge of the hygoyaku and it took Ichigo stalling time in Mugetsu form. It probably took Urahara with his character hax and prep to come up with that seal. Without prep, Itachi is going to know how to figure out the hygoyaku, which transcended Aizen into a 4th dimensional being?

Any seal Itachi throws would probably go like the one when Urahara tried to short circuit Aizen's soul energy, which he laughed off

The difference between the duo is, unlike urahara, itachi doesn't need prep to seal him - he always carries around a spirit tool capable of permanent sealing - it doesn't short circuit anything, but seals the target in a dream-like world.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Itachi. Only the god tiers of the bleach verse stand a chance against him.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi. Only the god tiers of the bleach verse stand a chance against him.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers