Sora vs Goku

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UpDownDownUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

who wins and why?

ArtThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora one shots.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artthief: before or after he dies from hitting Goku?

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
LORDSHEPHERD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku shows Sora how Real Chinese cartoons fight.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kh 1 would have trouble, but this is kh 2. Are we forgetting Sora fought Hades? And won. That and you add on Final form. Dude, don't even.

HoboJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora is good but he is just plain outstatted in feats compared to SSB Goku. Sora never almost destroyed the universe by colliding punches with someone or anything on that scale. Sora has a good amount of hax, but it won't be enough sadly.

Sora is one of my favorite characters, so keep using him in battles. But these two on just on different levels of power.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora gets disintegrated

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What am i talking about! I was blinded by ignorance. Jafar genie is even stronger than hades. Dude, don't even. Sora wins.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way Sora could win is by summoning Genie, other than that he gets one shotted.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku blitzes and one shots.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goky is waay faster. Sora gets blitzed

UpDownDownUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Sora uses "stop" then stabs him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cba198d655f5
deactivated-5cba198d655f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku blitzes also Sora can't hurt him if he is allowed to stop time first

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop time doesn't work on Goku. Goku bliztes and gives him a chop to the neck or some light flick to the head.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also lol at Sora piercing Goku, his key would turn to ash in contact with him.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Goku. Curious because in KHIII Sora will no longer have the ability to transform (wisdom, valor, Final forms etc) but instead his keyblades will be able to shapeshift (guns etc). Still I don’t think it’ll help. A Goku a thousand times weaker than this one can blow up a planet. SSG Goku was providing enough energy in his punch to shake the macrochasm (universe, other dimensions) and threaten its existence. SSBKKx10 was fast enough to overcome time hax. Unless Sora has close to universal feats I’m not seeing any other outcome than him being one shotted

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Stop time doesn't work on Goku. Goku bliztes and gives him a chop to the neck or some light flick to the head.

Why doesn't stop work on Goku? Please don't tell me you're basing it off of his fight with Hit.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostplatinum: Of course I am but maybe I forgot some impressive feats for Sora that are above Hit time manipulation but I doubt it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: It’s not what Sora can do, it’s what Goku can’t do. Goku breaking through the time skip doesn’t make him immune, or even resistant to time manipulation outside of Dragon Ball. He was only able to break through it because of the “raw power > hax” system in Dragon Ball. If he was resistant to time manipulation he wouldn’t have gotten frozen while he was in ssgss in the first place. It should also be noted that Vados states that time skip is not even time stopping, Hit is quite literally just in a pocket dimension of skipped time in which he can move in between freely. So to assume from that one feat (which I wouldn’t even call a feat) that Goku would be completely immune to time manipulation as powerful as even Stopga sounds like NLF.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostplatinum: That makes no sense, going by your logic Sora can't stop anyone outside his verse aswell. Yes, Goku resistance is based on power level, if Sora is more powerfull than Goku then it would work, if not Goku resists it.

Vados statement is contradicted by Hit showings where he clearly stops time. It's not the first time Vados was wrong too, she's the one who said Jiren power trancends time when he's not a higher dimensional being at all.

There's nothing powerfull about his time manipulation. Hit is a better time manipulator from what I've seen. Saying weaker power wise Sora can stop Goku when he already resisted time stop from an arguably better time manipulator is a NLF not the other way around.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I was a fan of KH1 and 2. Nothing from those games alone really suggested to me Sora is on Goku's level. I'm very open to being persuaded though.

What arguments are there for Sora that don't rely on n-canon gameplay mechanics? Is there some actual lore or feats we can look at?

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gokluma

I like KH franchise but Sora is not taking on a guy who can blow up planets and moons at his weakest like Saiyan saga.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Don’t strawman me... I never said Hit can’t stop anyone outside Dragon Ball. We were talking about Goku’s time manipulation resistance, yes? And no, that’s not how it works for reasons given above. If Goku has never resisted time powers like Sora’s, assuming that he could based on power levels is NLF.

Vados didn’t have an actual gauge on Jiren’s power like she did with Hit’s, she meant that since he was overall more powerful than Hit, he would be above the time skip. That doesn’t go against her other statement or my argument at all. And no. That is headcanon which is backed by nothing else, nowhere is it stated or implied that time is stopped. He is skipping time.

Well then you must not have seen much. This isn’t really arguable, you can do a lot more with a keyblade’s time manipulation abilities than you can with Hit’s time skip. For one, even the most basic variation of stop can affect a wide array of enemies rather than just one, and for a much longer time. And you can also affect enemies from much farther away with moves like stop raid. Also, similar to time skip you don’t always have to be on the offensive side to manipulate time, you can play defensive and counter with moves like stop barrier. And then if you please you can just slow enemies down with moves like slow. But there’s also the plus that the keyblade is actually stopping time. And it can give you resistance to people using time manipulation on you as shown in Coded. Hit’s time manipulation only looked remotely impressive in the first place because he already had the physicals to contend with fighters like ssgss Goku and Vegeta. Otherwise he would’ve just been fodder like Guldo.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Till this day db fans still wank the “destroying the universe with punches” feat completely ignoring every single context with that feat. Smh

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: I’m a foenplayer by saying db fanboys completely 100% ignore the context of the feat by wanking it.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: yes because you are attempting to downplay a cut and dry universal feat

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@gaoron said:

Also lol at Sora piercing Goku, his key would turn to ash in contact with him.

I like people claim piercing is a magic way to bypass durability, it's actually pressure converging into a single point while factoring in targets ability to tank small objects and hardness. Keyblade cutting feats aren't that great unless Sora can now generate some big planet splitting laser blade and hit Goku before he powers up.

I mean Frieza cut through planet namek and the same attack just bounced off Gokus head.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Goku Trolls

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: please provide the context you think is being missed for that feat

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku one shots

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku claps. Sora is with wank multi solar system. Goku lowballed is galaxy+.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Isn't DB vs Games banned? anyways Goku wins, the writers really don't know what to do with him anymore.

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: The writers don't even know how strong he is. I wouldn't be surprised if they show he can't even bust a planet.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't DB vs Games banned?

Not sure why, but yeah.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: I feel like with how many threads they've let slide, whether they recognize it or not, they're testing the waters of the fanbase, flamewars, etc.

Ot: as the biggest fan of kh(going to pick up kh3, dont even have a system to play it, gonna play it on a friend's console), sora has a very minimal chance of maybe using stop and chopping goku. I guess itd be up to dbz fans to post magical slicing resistance. Regardless it's not exactly ic. It's a 1 out of 100 minority for sora

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Don’t strawman me... I never said Hit can’t stop anyone outside Dragon Ball.

But you said that Goku magically doesn't have his resistance...

We were talking about Goku’s time manipulation resistance, yes? And no, that’s not how it works for reasons given above.

You gave no reason at the moment.

If Goku has never resisted time powers like Sora’s

He did, there is no difference between Sora time stop and Hit time stop which Goku resisted.

, assuming that he could based on power levels is NLF.

I'm proving it with his shown resistance based on power level not on power level alone. You need to prove Sora can get behind Gokus resistance either via proving his time stop is somewhat special compared to Hit or that Sora power level is bigger than Goku to ignore his resistance. It's that simple.

Vados didn’t have an actual gauge on Jiren’s power like she did with Hit’s

What gauge? Vados never trained Hit and never had any closer relation to him, it's all her speculating just like with her hyperbolic statement about Jiren.

, she meant that since he was overall more powerful than Hit, he would be above the time skip.

No, what she meant is that Jiren isn't effected by time which he obviously is.

That doesn’t go against her other statement or my argument at all. And no. That is headcanon which is backed by nothing else, nowhere is it stated or implied that time is stopped. He is skipping time.

Sorry but I rather go with what was presented on screen and what user of the technique has to say not character that was proven to not know what she is talking about.

No Caption Provided

Hit stops time, period. If he wasn't he would end up with a hole in his head in the mob boss scene.

Loading Video...

Well then you must not have seen much. This isn’t really arguable, you can do a lot more with a keyblade’s time manipulation abilities than you can with Hit’s time skip.

Highly doubt it but it's not like it's important anyway since versality has nothing to do with how powerfull the time stop is.

For one, even the most basic variation of stop can affect a wide array of enemies rather than just one, and for a much longer time.

Where was it ever said Hit can effect one? The hell? Everyone is stopped when he uses it, that should be obvious, he stopped multiple people on above video already, in the ToP he stopped everybody aswell.

And you can also affect enemies from much farther away with moves like stop raid.

Hit shown to have atleast couple dozens of meters range when saving Caulifa. I'm sorry but are you really gonna list every single not important thing? Give me something impressive like Hit being able to layer his time stop so when someone resists it he can put another layer of time stop. Is Sora more powerfull than that?

Also, similar to time skip you don’t always have to be on the offensive side to manipulate time, you can play defensive and counter with moves like stop barrier.

*sigh*

And then if you please you can just slow enemies down with moves like slow.

Hit can do the same in the manga.

But there’s also the plus that the keyblade is actually stopping time.

So is Hit, proven above. If you're gonna ignore that clear evidence don't even bother to reply. For trolling and denial I'm gonna respond with the same.

And it can give you resistance to people using time manipulation on you as shown in Coded.

Cool.

Hit’s time manipulation only looked remotely impressive in the first place because he already had the physicals to contend with fighters like ssgss Goku and Vegeta. Otherwise he would’ve just been fodder like Guldo.

I mean so is Sora, he gets blitzed and one shotted by current Goku. I thought we already agree on Goku stomping the fight and only disscusing how Sora can't stop Goku because he already resisted Hit.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku with ease

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By EcoBlitz

@firestarlord73194: the fact that they were irregular shockwaves that got stronger and faster the further they travelled meaning the actual energy of the punches weren’t even planet level isn’t a huge context? Aii

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By alextheboss

@gaoron: That attack didn’t hit Goku either. It grazed by him and the force of it knocked him over. Though obviously SSB Goku could tank the move Frieza used in the Namek saga.

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Sora. But this is a stomp against him. Thread needs to be locked.

@jashro44

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.