Sophitia (SoulCalibur VI) VS Grimlock (Transformers)

Posted by BaneCapital (1088 posts) 1 month, 10 days ago

Poll: Sophitia (SoulCalibur VI) VS Grimlock (Transformers) (6 votes)

Sophitia 33%
Grimlock 67%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by jonjizz (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

why

#2 Posted by Oraculi (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone's been to Adult Fanfiction lmao

Avatar image for randybutternubs
#3 Edited by RandyButterNubs (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop with the spite threads, eventually a mod will get on to you about it, Grimlock stomps.

#4 Edited by BaneCapital (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@randybutternubs: @oraculi: @jonjizz: Sophitia can hold her own against Nightmare, a demon who been rampaging across all Europe for quite a while proving to be unstoppable against entire armies that have completely failed to end his reign of terror, with Grimlock also fighting against entire armies who are indeed much more advanced than those of SoulCalibur's medieval setting but still he needs aid from his Dinobots, who are much weaker than their leader but still necessary, so Sophitia could evenly fight Grimlock since the margin between the potency of 21st century and 16th century armies is roughly the same as Grimlock with and without his Dinobots.

#5 Posted by RandyButterNubs (691 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by RandyButterNubs (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way doesn't matter, shes not beating someone who is physically stronger then Optimus Prime and defeated Megatron and Shockwave with ease.

#7 Edited by BaneCapital (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@randybutternubs: Since you're trying to lock yet another one of my threads as a mismatch, let's pick the weakest version aside from Bayformers, which is Aligned.

#8 Posted by RandyButterNubs (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital Not trying to do it on purpose, when i saw the Broly vs Nyarlathotep thread i thought you were trolling. Now Bayformers version she could win.

#9 Posted by BaneCapital (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@randybutternubs: Well Broly destroyed part of a galaxy and despite the fact that there are very few habitable planets in the DragonBall universe, out of many characters who are overrated as universal, Broly has actually proven that he is very powerful despite his disadvantage regarding his combat skills which are inferior from those of his opponents. Nyarlathotep is described from a perspective where everybody fears him and cannot comprehend his power, but being dominant over everybody he encounters does not necessarily mean that he's certainly invincible but he probably hasn't met his match yet and Broly could evenly fight him even if scaling has been wrong regarding both Lovecraft and DragonBall franchises. But since both SoulCalibur and Transformers are more specific, Sophitia is one of a group of less than a dozen characters who attempt to either conquer, destroy or save the 16th century world, while the most advanced 21st century version of Earth has hundreds of powerful Autobots and Decepticons who have yet to determine a clear victor over humanity's fate, so Grimlock being one of the strongest of his race but still relying on an army of Dinobots means that he's impossible to be above Sophitia's level, who has managed to fight Nightmare and the likes of him all by herself, so scaling from Medieval to Modern age is not greater than fighting alone or with an army that you lead.

#10 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Sophitia is actually pretty strong. I could see her winning if it's the movie version of Grimlock.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#11 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma go with the giant robot. Gut feeling.

#12 Posted by BaneCapital (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku: @indomitableregal:Well Sophitia has quite enough experience in fighting giants made of solid material, whether they are made of rock such as a golem known as Astaroth or the metal Grimlock. And since everyone's agreeing that Grimlock's movie version is much weaker than the other ones even if he looked impressive on screen, then Grimlock being a giant robot is the least important factor that would determine his possible victory.

#13 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: I know Soul Calibur lore, and Astaroth is not comparable to Grimlock. And I could've sworn you said it wasn't the movie version.

#14 Posted by BaneCapital (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@indomitableregal: Well Grimlock is not comparable to Astaroth, but neither is Sophitia, and I've only mentioned Astaroth because you said that Grimlock beats Sophitia because of being a giant robot, while he's also a giant robot in the Bayformers continuity and just like you and everyone else before you have said, the other versions of Grimlock are much superior to the one shown in the movie, so I'm not saying that Grimlock could never beat Sophitia, but that's also wrong the other way around since the fight is not a mismatch, and that's why Grimlock may beat Sophitia but not because of being a giant robot.

#15 Edited by IndomitableRegal (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital said:

@indomitableregal: Well Grimlock is not comparable to Astaroth, but neither is Sophitia, and I've only mentioned Astaroth because you said that Grimlock beats Sophitia because of being a giant robot, while he's also a giant robot in the Bayformers continuity and just like you and everyone else before you have said, the other versions of Grimlock are much superior to the one shown in the movie, so I'm not saying that Grimlock could never beat Sophitia, but that's also wrong the other way around since the fight is not a mismatch, and that's why Grimlock may beat Sophitia but not because of being a giant robot.

...Man, what? You just strung a bunch of words together without saying much of anything lol. Unless you're gonna jump out there and say this is the movie version now, then Grimlock wins. I'm not debating this lol.

#21 Posted by BaneCapital (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@indomitableregal: Sophitia got her powers from the Greek Gods, while Grimlock is an elite Autobot who belongs to a race that has been created by Primus and Unicron, who are also Gods. Both are not able to fight alone despite their divine powers. Both defeated superior opponents because of their advantage regarding their fighting skills. It's supposed to be a great fight and Michael Bay ruined this character much unlike anything else from Transformers.

#23 Posted by Mr-Otaku (929 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Bayformers version, then she wins. Otherwise no. Simplicity itself. Bayformers is hugely nerfed.

#24 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Fam, stop deleting and reposting the same thing. If I cared enough to respond, I would have. This is literally the 6th time you tagged me with the same post, and it's still a mismatch. Cut it out.

#27 Posted by Mr-Otaku (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Did you just delete your post from yesterday and repost it again? The fuck are you doing m8?

#28 Posted by BaneCapital (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@indomitableregal: @mr-otaku: @thought_robot: If you think that Sophitia is nerfed as much as the Bayformers version of Grimlock, then I'm buffing her by replacing her Soulcalibur VI version with her appearance in SoulCalibur IV when she could beat the mighty Algol and if that's still not enough, I'm giving her a shard of Soul Edge like the one owned by Cervantes and his daughter Ivy. I'm hating the treatment of Grimlock in Transformers 4: Age of Extinction just like everyone else and that's why would be unfair for him to use his film version against Sophitia but I don't want this thread to be locked as a mismatch while Sophitia deserves some credit too.

#29 Posted by Mr-Otaku (929 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Someone ban dude please, this is the third time he deleted and reposted the same goddamn comment. And dude, stop spam tagging me.

#30 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Dude. Don't tag me again. I already told you that. I'm not interested.

#31 Edited by IndomitableRegal (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-otaku: If you think that's bad, look at how the post number jumps from 15 to 21. All those missing numbers was him tagging me with the same thing smh.

#32 Posted by Mr-Otaku (929 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-otaku: No clue lol. I'm trying to be nice and not bring a mod in, but this getting ridiculous.

#35 Posted by BaneCapital (1088 posts) - - Show Bio