Both morals off and bloodlusted.

Who wins?

ViaPoTheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Easily sonic wins this. Luffy is too inferior and too slow. Sonic can run faster than the speed of sound were luffy cant even dodge the slowest attacks in his verse. Luffy will get floored by a serious sonic with the chaos emeralds.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily sonic wins this. Luffy is too inferior and too slow. Sonic can run faster than the speed of sound were luffy cant even dodge the slowest attacks in his verse. Luffy will get floored by a serious sonic with the chaos emeralds.

please tell me your joking

ViaPoTheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viapothedragon said:

if we are using movie or sonic boom feats then he clearly wins but if we are using sonic from the video games then it's a mismatch and a win in luffy's favor.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viapothedragon: You do know he said Sonic X right, but I don't know who would win since I never watched the series.

ViaPoTheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viapothedragon: You do know he said Sonic X right, but I don't know who would win since I never watched the series.

the sonic from sonic x outran a guy that was going 400 - 500mph. he even went back and did the race again to prove how fast he is. The opponent he was facing was moving at 600 mph and sonic smoked him and embarrassed him at the same time right infront of amy lol. sonic x is supersonic by feats alone. Sonic boom sonic needs a device to increase his speed to the point were he can travel to other dimensions but he still fast without it. sonic boom sonic was moving at mach 1 in the fight against shadow and was making mirages of himself because he was so fast. so luffy is getting blitzed pretty hard here. sonic casually one shots the verse with spin dash.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Sonic is laughably too slow!

I was expecting Archie Sonic or something then again that Sonic is too powerful for all shonens right now.

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-jagi said:

the sonic from sonic x outran a guy that was going 400 - 500mph. he even went back and did the race again to prove how fast he is. The opponent he was facing was moving at 600 mph and sonic smoked him and embarrassed him at the same time right infront of amy lol. sonic x is supersonic by feats alone. Sonic boom sonic needs a device to increase his speed to the point were he can travel to other dimensions but he still fast without it. sonic boom sonic was moving at mach 1 in the fight against shadow and was making mirages of himself because he was so fast. so luffy is getting blitzed pretty hard here. sonic casually one shots the verse with spin dash.

No Caption Provided

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we are using sonic from the video games then it's a mismatch and a win in luffy's favor.

Game Sonic would stomp Luffy easily.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo said:
@viapothedragon said:

if we are using movie or sonic boom feats then he clearly wins but if we are using sonic from the video games then it's a mismatch and a win in luffy's favor.

i'm just saying speed of sound is like really fodder

ViaPoTheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viapothedragon said:
@lameliarleo said:
@viapothedragon said:

i'm just saying speed of sound is like really fodder

he's above Supersonic dude and that's the sonic x version

ViaPoTheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ViaPoTheDragon
@harempolice said:
@viapothedragon said:
@king-jagi said:

No Caption Provided

stay mad you obsessed loser. sonic boom sonic one shots luffy. cope even harder.

Stay Mad GIFs | Tenor

ViaPoTheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viapothedragon said:
@king-jagi said:

No Caption Provided

Imagine getting offended over a comment Imao.

Cry about it. Amy Solos the verse with her hammer GG.

Cry More GIF - Cry More About - Discover & Share GIFs

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, sonic wins.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sonic dies horribly. Game sonic murks Luffy

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this can never be a fair fight either sonic is too slow or he's too fast there's no perfect middle ground

either he's hypersonic or he's so fast he can be in multiple galleries at once

NInjago123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic Wins effortlessly.

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sonic

Avatar image for deactivated-61d5aefa1df16
deactivated-61d5aefa1df16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sonic runs circles around him. gg cope.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even this version of sonic curbstomps

@edgelord91 said:

sonic runs circles around him. gg cope.

this

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game Sonic is still too slow! OMG.

You need Archie Sonic for this, then it is a mismatch in favor of Sonic. Otherwise Luffy is the one calling Sonic slow.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need Archie Sonic for this, then it is a mismatch in favor of Sonic. Otherwise Luffy is the one calling Sonic slow.

Even low tiers from the game verse would statue luffy lmao, stop the cap.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style said:

And how fast is Game Sonic? I need another laugh.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Paxa
MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moistchoice said:
@kajin_style said:

And how fast is Game Sonic? I need another laugh.

At his consistent peak? at least MFTL, with certain feats even going much higher than that.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: no sir, as an OP fan, game Sonic is still too fast for Luffy.

Although if its Sonic from Sonic X anime series, then Luffy one shots.

Archie Sonic beats even Goku, why do you think Luffy stands a chance?

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Laufnyr
@kajin_style said:

the likes of Archie Sonic is needed to contend with Luffy (in speed/fight)? are you high?

Archie Sonic speed feats at the top of my head:

1)

No Caption Provided

2)

No Caption Provided

3) quoting:

Many will talk about the 11th edition of Sonic The Hedgehog when Sonic crossed the multiverse and eventually arrived in the reverse universe at his. But there is an even better feat than that and it occurs in the 19th edition of the series.

No Caption Provided

Basically Robotnik turned into a machine to be able to defeat the Freedom Fighters of his universe and became Robo-Robotnik. He became so powerful that the Freedom Fighters of his universe are unable to beat him and for this the Sonic Cyborg traveled through the multiverse for help. After telling this story do you know what Sonic did?

No Caption Provided

Sonic decided to travel through the multiverse and searched for several of his alternate versions to help with the Robo-Robotnik threat.

About Cosmic Interstate

No Caption Provided

The Cosmic Interstate is a huge highway that allows you to reach any area of the Multiverse. Unfortunately many people do not believe that the station is really too big and in fact there are several portals that connect through the multiverse, let's see what lies on the Cosmic Interstate.

No Caption Provided

It's true that portals are related to Cosmic Interstate, but that's not all. Look at the scan I put above Sonic 24, it shows exactly what happens. There are yes portals, but these portals are not direct passages to other universes, they are entrances to the Cosmic Interstate. As you pass through the portals you are able to reach a large highway that spreads throughout the multiverse, every single planet in every universe is accessible, this is shown by the fact that Anti-Sonic left your planet and headed directly to the planet of Sonic Prime and for that he had to cross several light-years. In other words, the Cosmic Interstate literally allows you to traverse through every point of the multiverse and is not just a direct passage to other planets. This can also be seen in several other scans where planets and stars are shown in the Cosmic Interstate or when the Cosmic Interstate itself is represented as containing the universes as a whole.

4)

No Caption Provided

5) outrans the Time Stopper:

No Caption Provided

to name a few.

also game sonic on the other hand is well above mftl and could casually oneshot the verse.

getting to the Sonic used here from Sonic X:

he is indeed far slower than luffy but if it is the strongest version of Sonic with the Chaos Emeralds....yikes.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archie Sonic, is the same guy who fights guys that crush whole universes with their bare hands, yet he is needed for Luffy? Ok..

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait until Kajin style claim that Mountainlevel attacks are to much for Sonic