Son Goku vs Accelerator

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FuccboiLLC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By FuccboiLLC

@thekillerklok: tough that he can do the brain thing but it’ll go something like the super buu incident.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuccboillc: Current goku is quite a different beast then when this thread was created.

He should be well above the logical limitation of accelerators vector manipulation IE able to display a force capable of breaking down physical laws.

Hilariously I don't think goku is any more or less durable to vector manipulation.

This battle comes down to who in character acts first, unless they are peak bloodlusted versions, in which case goku stomps spitefully.

and god only knows how gokus's Hakai is supposed to react to vector manipulation. I suspect that speculation is determined solely by what side you are biased for unless there has been a better explanation of hakai then I have seen.

FuccboiLLC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: do you believe if goku used psychic abilities it’d work? What about god ki? What saga of goku could accelerator beat?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuccboillc: That's a harder one...

In the series it's heavily implied that accelerator is capable of beating the #2 esper whose shtick is mind control. so find the answer you honestly believe.

It's been way to long since I have last watched dragonball. I vaguely keep up with current versions feats, previous versions I only clearly remember yelling and shoopdawhoop beams.

if you can track down a point where goku reaches Star+ level attacks you have likely found a version stronk enough is my current opinion.

but honestly that's me equating star buster to black hole which is a horribly crude estimate.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This mismatch is still up? What's next Accelerator vs Beerus lmao?

FuccboiLLC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Goku beat an inertia kinda guy(hit) he stops time for .6 seconds(.6 for him but no time missed for everyone else) beat him by out powering the time skip in terms of speed. He’s stood in a black hole level of attack that light couldn’t move in etc. this is all after goku vs beerus(which goku hadn’t had ssb let alone ssbkk20.) everywhere i look it has accelerator being multi planet at best. No matter how hard i try thinking of a way accelerator could win gokus feats just :/ My train of thought was giving accelerator a limitless redirect but goku would figure out before he threw everything into an attack. goku transcends time and space seeing as he blew away hit in ssbkk10(while ssbkk20 is available) Leavin ultra instinct/ mastered ultra instinct out accelerator still stands no chance. Goku takes his fights seriously nowadays like ? from the start so i dont know.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku takes this

he can move at instantaneous speeds with instant transmission so once he learns about Vector change than all he has to do is ki blast until something hits or he can find a weakpoint

Goku wins but it takes a long time

blackrock98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as an attack has vectors, Accelerator has control over it. Vectors are anything that has magnitude and direction. Examples would be force, velocity, heat, electricity, momentum, velocity, displacement, acceleration, weight, etc.

His barrier doesn't really "block" vectors coming towards him. If it does truly block attacks, it can likely be overpowered with enough magnitude(e.g. overpowering it with enough force). What it does is it automatically changes the direction of vectors that come in contact with his barrier.

Say Goku punches him with, I dunno, 300,000N of force going 0 degrees. Upon contact with Accel's barrier, the barrier doesn't try to push back against the punch. It simply changes the direction. That 300,000N magnitude of force is still there, unhindered, but instead going 180 degrees.

His barrier is automatic, reflecting things that Accelerator isn't even aware of. He can likely sleep in the middle of a war zone since bullets and sound can't reach him as they are being redirected. Given this, surprise attacks and speedblitzing would not work. Speedblitzing requires velocity. Velocity is a vector.

It's out of Goku's character to simply blow up the earth he himself wants to protect. The people he loves live there. Plus, even if he did try to kamehameha the earth from above, Accelerator can just manipulate his displacement vectors to "teleport" to the blast and send it flying somewhere else(I assume he teleported in his fight against Mikasa 00001 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3jhTaFfG98). Though Frieza's trick in Resurrection of F will likely work.

Loading Video...

In the video linked in the above paragraph, we see one of Accelerator's offensive capabilities. He controlled the magnitude of his touch to Misaka 00001 to send her flying. He can choose how strong his contact can be. If Goku can withstand a punch from Accelerator at first, he just needs to put higher and higher numbers into the magnitude of the forces of his attacks until Goku shows signs of damage.

If a punch of 1 million newtons won't work, he can just change the magnitude force value to something like 1 billion or a billion billions.

As for ki, its destructive capabilities have vectors. What causes the damage? What causes the destruction? What causes the damage to a building if a ki blast hits it? Vector values such as force, heat, momentum, etc.

While I do acknowledge that feats are necessary, the very nature of Accelerator's abilities make the magnitude of a vector irrelevant. He can simply change it to whatever he likes. So long as it's a vector he can understand, a force of any finite value can be changed to whatever value he wants it to be.

I do wank Accelerator when in vs battles against characters who can only use vectors(again things like force, velocity, heat, electricity, displacement, etc.). But I don't think he's unbeatable. Kumagawa Misogi, for example, can curbstomp him very easily.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Kidolio

It’s not DB>Hax it’s DB>;TheHaxThey’veShown, Dragon ball doesn’t get a past unlike every other universe. The argument here is if Accels powers can work on goku. Which I think it would.

The hax is well explained so we know how it works and how to apply it in battles so unless goku’s got a counter I think he’s beat unless he blows up the planet from a planet that had oxygen.

Let me give you an example of how Understandable hax works, The Flash has speed steal and he speed steals kinetic ENERGY, yeah energy so if someone has higher levels of energy manipulation they could stop him if they’re prepared.

Hax that’s not understandable are some hax like Medaka’s who’s just ‘I do this and this happens’ with no explanations which can be contested since if it’s shown no limit but we have no idea how it works you can just say it won’t work on someone stronger then them and you’re not more right nor are you less right.

We just need some sort of expanation for the hax.

Edit: Also if the person with the understandable hax shown that it doesn’t work on people physically more powerful then you can assume from there.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Goku

Kek77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accel in the lastest novel gain a upgrade.

Accel tanked universe/multiverse attack, gain soul manipulation and reality warping and much more.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kek77: Okay then...... cool. Accel wins.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accel stomps

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently accelerators vector manipulation > Imagine breaker.

Goku dies horribly this is now spite.

PotatoGambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By PotatoGambit

Accel's Vector Manipulation > Coronzon's Magick = Othinus' Gungnir > Touma's Imagine Breaker.

Sorry Goku, but screaming louder & louder won't help you win this one.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator stomps the verse.

PotatoGambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By PotatoGambit

@agrape: Not the whole verse, a few people with their own potent Hax would pose a problem for Accelerator. The brick fighters would get pimp slapped though that's a given.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acceletor stomps.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers