For each round, Goku witnesses his opponent mercilessly murder Kuririn. Therefore, he is bloodlusted to the highest degree, and will go all out from the start. This will be Goku from before Z, with feats all the way up till the end of the original Dragon Ball manga. Another stipulation will be that if the fight lasts for 10 minutes or more, Goku will transform into his Oozaru state. With all of this said, let's get right into the gauntlet!
- Kakashi Hatake (Pre-Shippuden)
- Naruto & Sasuke (Pre-Shippuden)
- Maito Gai (Spiritual Gates 1-6)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (with Samehada)
- Minato Uzumaki (alive--with Yang Kurama)
- Nagato Uzumaki (alive--no soul stealing)
- Madara Uchiha (alive--no Genjutsu)
- Hashirama Senju (alive--no sealing)
- Kinshiki Otsutsuki (manga + anime)
- Momoshiki Otsutsuki (fused--manga + anime)
So, where does the Saiyajin warrior stop? Or does he clear the gauntlet? Make sure to give reasoning!