Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By renamed040924

@sainguinexshadow said:

@nickzambuto: except your wrong.

Snake: Fox what do you want from me?

Fox: i'm a prisoner of death only you can set me free.

Case in point he purposely lost to Snake confirmed later, Gray Fox obviously nerfed himself against Snake out of Nostalgia in a hand to hand fight just like the hand to hand fight in the minefield in a straight up all out fight Fox would butcher Snake with his sword he does not because his real intent is to die by Snake as he clearly says later Gray Fox is suffering from his nerves not being fully connected to his exosuit so he feel's the disconnection that causes him sever pain and to wig out Raiden actually mentions something about Gray Fox's outdated Cyborg problems in Rising not directly but he points out the exact problem Fox has and says it's excruciating.

It's in a codec without Boris or Kevin hell might even be Doktor i don't remember which but Raiden mentions Doctor Clark IIRC, Gray Fox solo's Resident evil with utter ease it took a Metal gear stomping on him to crumble his Exosuit no one in Resident evil has that kind of output not even close.

That quote doesn't indicate Fox needed to lose in order to be freed. The quote that I posted said "A fight to the death with you, only in that can my soul find respite. I will kill you, or you will kill me. It makes no difference."

A fight to the death with Snake would have set Fox free, but it made no difference who won. Snake could set Fox free by killing him... or by Fox winning the fight. The only thing Fox had left to live for was settling the score with Snake, it didn't matter who won, he just wanted it to end.

The only thing that your quote confirms is Fox needed Snake. It does not indicate he needed to lose.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Snake legit says in codec that Gray fox wants him to kill him after he is being tortured i recall he also calls frank his brother to naomi also fox's dying speech prior to his death scene reveals a whole lot more.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Snake legit says in codec that Gray fox wants him to kill him after he is being tortured i recall he also calls frank his brother to naomi also fox's dying speech prior to his death scene reveals a whole lot more.

You're leaving out the context behind that quote. Gray Fox stated he doesn't care who wins, so long as one of them kills the other. When Snake said that to Naomi, he had ALREADY won the fight. So it just came down to whether or not he would actually kill Fox.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: as Fox is pinned against the wall by Rex he reveals that he wanted to be killed by Snake but accepts being killed infront of him it's when the whole scene happens were if you try to fire the stinger Snake will reply "it's no good i can't do it"

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: as Fox is pinned against the wall by Rex he reveals that he wanted to be killed by Snake but accepts being killed infront of him it's when the whole scene happens were if you try to fire the stinger Snake will reply "it's no good i can't do it"

No, Fox NEVER said that.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@nickzambuto: god damn gonna make me go hunt down the video.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: god damn gonna make me go hunt down the video.

You don't have to, I literally know the script by memory. Gray Fox did NOT say ANYTHING of the sort.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SainguineXshadow
Loading Video...

@nickzambuto: Fox: I'm a prisoner of Death only you can free me. (the context behind this i'm unable to stay dead or i'm not allowed to die only you can kill me hence free me) Snake replies what about Naomi you know Naomi is hell bent on taking revenge for you.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: This is not Fox saying he let Snake win their fist fight that happened hours ago under completely different circumstances.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: except he outright reveals right here in this scene that he wanted Snake to kill him otherwise he wouldn't have put away his sword in there first fight and settle for a fist fight if he was out to truly kill Snake he would have Carved him to pieces that being said be dumb one time and keep firing your gun at him he will say screw the hand to hand and sword your ass and you will quickly die.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Amendment50
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: except he outright reveals right here in this scene that he wanted Snake to kill him otherwise he wouldn't have put away his sword in there first fight and settle for a fist fight if he was out to truly kill Snake he would have Carved him to pieces that being said be dumb one time and keep firing your gun at him he will say screw the hand to hand and sword your ass and you will quickly die.

No. He. Doesn't. Fox is not saying what you are saying. He said, point-blank, either I do or you do, either way my soul will rest. So now that he's in a situation where he is dying... well, that's just fine. He let's it happen. That doesn't have any thing to do with the fist fight he and Snake had hours prior, under completely different circumstances. You're applying Fox's feelings in that moment, to a completely different scene that happened hours prior under completely different circumstances. And no, Fox doesn't cut you up if you fire your gun at him, it's perfectly possible to dodge his sword just like you can dodge his kicks. If you keep your gun and Fox keeps his sword, it's still perfectly possible to defeat him.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

as for the fight

No Caption Provided

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@nickzambuto: oh christ no it's not unless you use chaff otherwise he parries your bullets all of your bullets and carves your ass up i really don't understand your ignoring Fox's true motive just because what he said prior he also can save Snake from the cell aswell and the big reveal at the end when Snake asks Gray fox what he truly wants he tell's Snake i want you to kill me why else did Fox show up to Shadow moses? he was looking for Snake to kill him because Fox had no plans after killing Snake or even killing Snake as he outright reveals "yea i came here because i want you to kill me"

And his showing against Rex outright says he was holding back he held up Rex's foot with one hand tanked a stomp from Rex and on the 2nd stomp he dies if you honestly think Snake was generating enough force to actually harm Fox then CQC really makes everyone Omnipotent and Kojima was smoking weed for that scene Snake could have CQC'd Rex's leg then.

Finally Fox was Displaying speed he did not use in there fist fight.

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick is probably the worst person to debate Metal Gear against, dude has made it a fookin religion

AotD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AotD

could go either way both are equally strong, maybe Solid wins due to his more combat experience...though Leon feats seems a damn good

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Amen.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like both characters, but this one definitely goes to Snake, especially if Twin Snakes and graphic novel feats are included

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992
deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake has some crazy feats for dealing with opponent's who are far stronger than what he is.

He beat a squad (B&B Corps) of highly trained, bloodlusted soldiers who were state-of-the-art, and could take out full squads of dudes with little to no trouble, while being way past his prime and dying of a virus.

Prime Snake could beat Leon, even if he is a good contender and puts up a fight. Leon is not used to fighting dudes who use stealth, and got ambushed multiple times by Krauser

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly from what I know about both Solid Snake should win.

Thiagl156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox maneuvered around Mach 3 bullets, how is Leon as agile?

The138L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The138L

Current leon??? Current leon is basically captain america level. He stomps snake.

You metal gear fans are rediculous, RE4 leon could beat snake so CURRENT leon????

PLEASE be serious right now.

Leon accels at everything snake does, except smoking.

I'm not even sure snake can hit current leon when a narrow hallway full of ravenous zombies from all angles couldn not touch him once and he was completely surrounded.

Is this a joke? Svetlana couldnt hurt him and she is one of the most elite fighters in the RE universe.

Ada wong could probably beat snake and Ada could never beat leon in a straight fight.

Snake is no slouch by any means, but leon S Kennedy?! What will snake so to leon that NUMEROUS super soldiers, BOWs, spies, and terrorists groups could not???

Snake will definitely die fighting leon close up, and he will likely die at a distance since leon headshotted multiple zombies in the dark. Leon's accuracy is damn near upt there with probably capt.

Leon is clearly more intelligent than snake is also and is a stated genius.

On top of this he has the support of the united states president, he will know everything about snake in minutes and snake will know nothing unless you are silly enough to believe snakes support team is superior the united states president, the BSAA and every major branch of the US in the country. Leon could airstrike snake with a word.

This is a farce, snake in no way will beat leon, he cant even stealth kill leon since BOTH ada and Krauser repeatedly tried this and failed and they are every bit as good at stealth as snake is.

Snake loses, he will probably try to escape and dig up intel on leon.

I was gonna post feats but since 3 people already did so I wont flood the page.

But you metal gear fans are unreal, current leon could probably go up against people like captain america, snake is not doing anything to leon but being an entertaining boss fight.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Rac95

@the138l:

Is this a joke? Svetlana couldnt hurt him and she is one of the most elite fighters in the RE universe.

Yes, in the RE verse. Snake is the best in his own and unlike Svetlana he has more feats to prove that.

Snake is no slouch by any means, but leon S Kennedy?! What will snake so to leon that NUMEROUS super soldiers, BOWs, spies, and terrorists groups could not???

What will Leon do against a man that tanks, attack helicopters, rockets, three enhanced special units, a telepath, the best sniper(s) in a snow storm, a cyborg ninja, his genetical superior twin, multiple gen-enhanced special units, persons with extremly enhanced exoskeletons ,Solidus Snake and the B&B unit (points for killing them as a crippled old man), a cybernetic enhanced man that dented a gigantic nuclear submarine which is big enough to hold an extreme amount of RAY units, who are slightly bigger than REX (whom he killed after crawling for three minutes through a microwave with a decaying body), a technically immortal superhuman (Vamp) and four Metal Gears couldn't stop.

he will likely die at a distance since leon headshotted multiple zombies in the dark

Cute. Snake tagged persons in snow storms as an old man, casual bullet-timers (Vamp) and rockets mid-air. Also has feats like casually hopping over a missile, fist-fighting a casual bullet-timer (Gray Fox) and dodging a rail gun. So tagging him just he tagged mindless brutes? Good luck

Leon is clearly more intelligent than snake is also and is a stated genius.

Snake outsmarted multiple special units, finished missions by acquiring and using on site equipment. He also posesses an IQ of 180 and has military training from multiple special units since he was a teenager.

On top of this he has the support of the united states president, he will know everything about snake in minutes and snake will know nothing unless you are silly enough to believe snakes support team is superior the united states president, the BSAA and every major branch of the US in the country

So? Otacon has already hacked spec ops tech that was superior to the US technology and wormed himself through the nano-tech equipment of the different units. He also has developed way more crazy things than everything in the RE-verse (Solid Eye, numerous PC viruses, a walking nuke shooter, a special infiltration robot, a stealth suit that can make you invisible (Metal Gear Solid 1) etc.)

they are every bit as good at stealth as snake is

Based on what exactly? Neither of them has shown comparable feats to infiltrating a high-tech military base (Shadow Moses) and have comparable equippment to Snake (OctoCamo)

All in all, Leon is nothing new to Snake in any way

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Inside

bump

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 The_Hajduk  Online

Leon stomps.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By kaijuking

@the_hajduk: my respect to RE characters super human stats has gone up alot, but Snake is still as super human and way better skill, stealth, and choice of weapons.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Snake takes it, especially by having probably a more effective combat style, plus a lot of characters who Snake fought can stomp most opponents Leon fought in a hard fight. Gray Fox alone will slaughter people like Jack Krauser and Co.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid Snake.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Snake stomps.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like both characters but snake wins

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, ya'll really got your minds made up.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers