Solid Snake vs Batman (read OP)

• 102 results
mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Solid Snake has a grenade launcher, rocket launcher, and the anti material rifle from MGS4. Batman has standard gear.

Both are in their prime.

Who wins?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Hajduk

Snake stomps.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

solid snake

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake no diff

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By ProfessorRespect

I'd say Batman in a decent fight. Snake consistently isn't worth much to consider to Bruce in a up and up fight beyond his gear.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@eredin12 said:

Honestly Snake is more comperable to someone like Spiderman physically, besides in lifting strenght than Batman, not counting speed, where he is good deal faster than peter

Lol. You gotta stop with this. Not even Nick wanked Snake that much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: batman gets put to shame in comparison of h2h and technicall skill next to liquid ocelot let alone snake, honestly. loved metal gear.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Fox fodderizes Batman? Lol Bruce would EMP him then one shot him and then go on to fight tougher opponents like Scarecrow.

Ocelot, oh wow a bunch of great marksman feats but then never actually tags anybody in a fight.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#12 frozen  Moderator

Batman wins.

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox fodderizes Batman? Lol Bruce would EMP him then one shot him and then go on to fight tougher opponents like Scarecrow.

Ocelot, oh wow a bunch of great marksman feats but then never actually tags anybody in a fight.

batman isn't as fast or as skilled as the people ocelot fails to tag so im not sure what you mean

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldie_pegasus: .....Yes he is lol. Maybe he isn't as fast actually. But in terms of skill he is absolutely up there with them.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mee09

Batman does not win this fight. Snake is more superhuman than Deathstroke. But it would be entertaining to watch.

Snake has survived and come out on top against far worse odds. Batman won't win a random encounter against someone like Snake.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Depressed because Snake can shake nearly a mile wide ships with a punch? Seems legit to me brah

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mee09

@professorrespect: I don't know about him being able to cause Shockwaves with his punches. But he is fast and agile enough to destroy Metal Gears that have notable and highly skilled pilots.

Snake has 1v1'd Metal Gears and come out on top with far worse gear than what he has here. To be honest Batmam probably isn't taking out a Metal Gear even with the Batwing and Batmobile. For him that's like a 2/10 fight.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: I don't know about him being able to cause Shockwaves with his punches. But he is fast and agile enough to destroy Metal Gears

With tons of gear, knowledge, assistance, etc etc. I could go on about how Batman has defeated high tiers with gear and knowledge as well, except I could find better feats, like him besting Amazo.

To be honest Batmam probably isn't taking out a Metal Gear even with the Batwing and Batmobile

I don't really agree with that but sure.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I will agree that a prime Snake should be strong enough to maybe stagger a Metal Gear by punching it if he were standing on top of it. Though I could only see him doing it once then attempt to blow it up with something else.

But I don't remember him causing any shockwaves with his punches.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@goldie_pegasus: .....Yes he is lol. Maybe he isn't as fast actually. But in terms of skill he is absolutely up there with them.

eh fair enough. these skills comparison i find always to be more of a subjective thing and just a headache to argue, lol

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Batman has high end feats that would allow him to win 2/10 against a Metal Gear with those things. But anyone who ACTUALLY is reading Batman comics on the regular know he cannot get a higher win than that without prep.

He doesn't have a contingency plan for a Metal Gear. Especially with a pilot in it as Batman won't kill.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mee09

@eredin12: That doesn't appear to be a Shockwave to me. But I do remember these older versions of the characters actually causing the thing they were fighting on to shake. Which is impressive enough.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: Batman has high end feats that would allow him to win 2/10 against a Metal Gear with those things. But anyone who ACTUALLY is reading Batman comics on the regular know he cannot get a higher win than that without prep

With the same setup as Snake? Sure he can. He's beat worse. You seriously think he doesn't prep for dealing with giant robot mechs? He'd just EMP it and that'd be the end of it.

cheshirescat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: it is a twin snakes thing, and the less said about twin snakes the better. Generally snake's feats are far more grounded than the nonsense in that game. Regardless, Snake wins a random encounter.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mee09

@professorrespect: Batman isn't strong enough to use an MG Railgun. Not like Snake can at least. The reason Snake can use it like he does is because he is superhuman.

Bruce can't defeat a Metal Gear with some grenades. Especially a piloted one. He might be able to cause some damage with a Rocket Launcher. Assuming he even knows how to use one on the same level Snake can. But couldn't destroy it and he won't be able to evade the Metal Gear like Snake. Because he is much slower than him.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: Batman isn't strong enough to use an MG Railgun

Says who?

The reason Snake can use it like he does is because he is superhuman

Says who?

Bruce can't defeat a Metal Gear with some grenades

Snake didn't just have "some grenades" he used chaff variants to stop RAY from targeting him and then used insider knowledge to damage the radar unit. Bruce can do the exact same with the same setup.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: it is a twin snakes thing, and the less said about twin snakes the better. Generally snake's feats are far more grounded than the nonsense in that game. Regardless, Snake wins a random encounter.

You mean Snake jumping on missiles like a anime character isn't canon? Who would have guessed?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mee09

@professorrespect: Batman doesn't use heavy weaponry like that because he is not strong enough to still be agile while holding them.

Physics and the size of the weapon make it pretty obvious as to why Snake can use it the way that he does. A regular guy can barely fire a shotgun if he isn't used to the recoil.

Snake has many years of experience and knowledge on Metal Gears and superhuman physicals that will allow him to get into and get out of situations that Bruce cannot. Batman isn't Deathstroke. He won't be able to evade a Metal Gear for more than 8-12 seconds in an open space.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: Batman doesn't use heavy weaponry like that because he is not strong enough to still be agile while holding them

Which erm, doesn't imply he can't use it at all, lol. If you give Batman the same gear as Snake he'd do it just fine.

Snake has many years of experience and knowledge on Metal Gears

Against REX? He had none at that point, which is what you reference.

Batman isn't Deathstroke

Neither is Snake.

He won't be able to evade a Metal Gear for more than 8-12 seconds

Says who? Snake only done it because he had chaff grenades making it so REX couldn't actually target him.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Dude I'm gonna assume you don't actually read Batman comics because of the arguments that you are making right now.

Even Bruce himself would admit that him vs a Metal Gear should be a mismatch.

cheshirescat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: twin snakes is, at best, technically canon because it is a remake of the original but wasn't done by the actual creator (and Kojima has said himself if he didn't make it himself then it isn't canon, but then flashbacks in mgs4 came from twin snakes rather than the original but it may have been an issue with the original source rather than a choice). Sure it is an improvement on graphics and arguably better gameplay (at times at least), but it comes at the expense of a watered down script and eye rolling awful cutscenes.

And what I said was GENERALLY snake's feats are more grounded than what is seen in twin snakes. Yes he has some outliers that are over the top but consistently he is portrayed much closer to peak human overcoming his more powerful enemies through stealth, skill, tactics and wiles. Whereas in twin snakes his walking animation might as well be backflips.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: Dude I'm gonna assume you don't actually read Batman comics

The whole "u don't read x" isn't a argument. Batman can do exactly what Snake could do with the same gear, prep, and information that Snake had. You've been the one saying he can't even carry heavy weapons.

Even Bruce himself would admit that him vs a Metal Gear should be a mismatch

Not really. I've already explained how Snake did it via chaff grenades and focusing on the radar. If you really think Batman can't do that, then I can't really say much else.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: Dude I'm gonna assume you don't actually read Batman comics

The whole "u don't read x" isn't a argument. Batman can do exactly what Snake could do with the same gear, prep, and information that Snake had. You've been the one saying he can't even carry heavy weapons.

Even Bruce himself would admit that him vs a Metal Gear should be a mismatch

Not really. I've already explained how Snake did it via chaff grenades and focusing on the radar. If you really think Batman can't do that, then I can't really say much else.

Lenzo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lenzo-

Batman.

lmao at Snake being comparable to Spiderman physically. Ah yes, Snake blitzes Batman because he has moved at supersonic speed before. He hasn't, accept it. Deathstroke would also win against him.

Avatar image for deactivated-612156a4d7eca
deactivated-612156a4d7eca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Batman, but Snake has some really awesome high ends that don't just involve scaling.

Snake wouldn't be fodder to him or vice versa.

Avatar image for deactivated-612156a4d7eca
deactivated-612156a4d7eca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Why? I mean besides fact that it is a DC character?

I like that you're still dumb enough to think I have some kind of brand loyalty to DC, or any company for that matter.

Snake is my preferred character here, but the arguments made earlier are more convincing for the Batman side.