(Solid Snake & Captain America VS Albert Wesker & Nemesis)

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

VS

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MotorSteel

Hmm, I think...it might have to go to cap and snake. and btw your stupidity list is failure.

All those people on the list are smarter than you so it's pretty hilarious.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MotorSteel

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Hmm, I think...it might have to go to cap and snake. and btw your stupidity list is failure. All those people on the list are smarter than you so it's pretty hilarious. "

((( no all of four of them are smarter then you and your big pet ugly dog oh im sorry that your mother))) "

I would say we're even, which would still make us smarter than you. Wow...how old are you?

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

MotorSteel says:

"Hmm, I think...it might have to go to cap and snake. and btw your stupidity list is failure. All those people on the list are smarter than you so it's pretty hilarious. "

((( no all of four of them are smarter then you and your big pet ugly dog oh im sorry that your mother)))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

MotorSteel says:

(((oh you show my s-list im happy that you like it)))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

MotorSteel says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"MotorSteel says:
((( no all of four of them are smarter then you and your big pet ugly dog oh im sorry that your mother))) "
I would say we're even, which would still make us smarter than you. Wow...how old are you?"

((( no your not really your not if you was then you would be on the s-list get over it)))

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MotorSteel

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"MotorSteel says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"MotorSteel says:
I would say we're even, which would still make us smarter than you. Wow...how old are you?"

((( no your not really your not if you was then you would be on the s-list get over it))) "

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble readin this. My 8 year old brother could put a sentence together better than you.

You fail at logic and at grammar. Get over it.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

MotorSteel says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"MotorSteel says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"MotorSteel says:
((( no your not really your not if you was then you would be on the s-list get over it))) "
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble readin this. My 8 year old brother could put a sentence together better than you. You fail at logic and at grammar. Get over it."

(((you fail of trying to be funny)))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

MotorSteel says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"MotorSteel says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"MotorSteel says:
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble readin this. My 8 year old brother could put a sentence together better than you. You fail at logic and at grammar. Get over it."
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MotorSteel

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"MotorSteel says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"MotorSteel says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"MotorSteel says:
"

Someone has just learned to use the internet. Congratulations.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((( your puting me to sleep you can do better )))

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MotorSteel

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"((( your puting me to sleep you can do better ))) "

Im done arguing with an idiot like you. You just cant seem to see that your an idiot and that in your defense, you call everyone else stupid. Pathetic, stupid, and boring.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

MotorSteel says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"((( your puting me to sleep you can do better ))) "
Im done arguing with an idiot like you. You just cant seem to see that your an idiot and that in your defense, you call everyone else stupid. Pathetic, stupid, and boring. "

((( so sad your ((your stupidity is so dull and boring))

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By GTG12

i think caps team can take this though itll be a tough fight. sorry for bump.