User Lists: 0

If no prep, then Spiderman stomps.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Spiderman with or without prep. They aren't escaping his webs.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sy8000  Online

Peter two-shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The duo stomp. Snake probably solos.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Please make an argument for Snake soloing.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter two-shots.

Not when David has taken shots from Vamp and John has taken shots from Volgin.

No Caption Provided

Look at this. He slammed David's skull into a metal wall hard enough to warp it. And David literally isn't even hurt.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snakes, they have the strength to restrain him, and gear.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sy8000  Online

@nickzambuto: Not enough. Volgin was enjoying Boss' pain and Vamp isn't on Spider-Man level strength.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

@highaccuser said:

@nickzambuto: Not enough. Volgin was enjoying Boss' pain and Vamp isn't on Spider-Man level strength.

That doesn't mean he was holding back. There's a reason the script included details about Volgin getting too excited when he interrogates people, and always killing them before they even have the opportunity to give up information. He's a horrible interrogator. Ocelot even applauded John on managing to survive. And it doesn't matter whether Vamp is on Spider-Man's strength level, look at the feat I posted. Peter under normal circumstances isn't going to be dishing out damage anywhere near as brutal as that. The whole wall was dented in by David's skull.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed though Vamp was able to go toe to toe with Raiden in MGS4, me personally I think Vamp is faster, he ran on water, can block and parry Raiden's attack, casually blocks bullets, so what if Volgin was enjoying it, Volgin even states he was using 10,000,000 volts that doesn't mean he was holding back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gray Fox > Spider-Man

Vamp > Spider-Man

Solid Snake > Gray Fox

Solid Snake > Vamp

Solid Snake > Spider-Man

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vertigo-

^ that's so brilliant^

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. Let put the guy who can throw tank around against two peak humans.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

Your killing me.

TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@lubub55 said:

Your killing me.

Me as well.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Spiderman can punch through a concrete wall. David looses his head at that much force

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record spider-man can totally kill snake in one hit but I am willing to say that bearing morals in mind it might not happen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Without Prep, i don't see Solid and Boss standing a chance.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid Snake can actually solo. He has the gear. Even the Snakes are bullet timers what saying they can't beat spidey. They are experienced and the ultimate supersoldiers after all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

For the record spider-man can totally kill snake in one hit but I am willing to say that bearing morals in mind it might not happen.

Considering he only took superficial damage from a hit to the face from Gray Fox, why would Peter one-shot him?

TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@jashro44 said:

Considering he only took superficial damage from a hit to the face from Gray Fox, why would Peter one-shot him?

Because Peter stronger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@jashro44 said:

Because Peter stronger.

No Caption Provided

Cuts four men in half with a single swing of his sword as a child.

Creates shockwaves when he lands after jumps.

Slams people so hard into steel walls that they dent and crack them.

No Caption Provided

Easily breaks a soldier's arm.

Effortlessly holds a soldier up with one hand using his sword and then kicks him into a wall.

Kicks a section of the ceiling at Solid Snake.

Holds up Metal Gear REX with one hand and then pushes it off of him.

No Caption Provided

Breaks the lock off a metal prison door.

No.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@jashro44 said:

Gray fox creating a shockwave is impressive but despite creating those shcokwaves he doesn't actually dent the steel floor. Aside from that gray fox has no other striking feats of note. Spider-man's striking feats consist of breaking armor that can with stand terminal velocity, knocking venom into the ground which creates massive crater in the ground which actually sends a car a few feet off the ground. He punched iron man 2020 so hard he went flying into a building and that building than collapsed.

Snake can't take hits like that. The hits that hit gray fox sent snake skidding across the floor.

Solid Snake can actually solo. He has the gear. Even the Snakes are bullet timers what saying they can't beat spidey. They are experienced and the ultimate supersoldiers after all.

No he doesn't. The OP never specified gear, and snake usually starts missions off without any gear and uses what he finds through out the course of his mission. With that said I am willing to ignore that...What gear do you picture snake having exactly? Snake being a bullet timer isn't special. Spider-man has blitzed bullet timers.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By renamed040924

@highaccuser said:

Agreed though Vamp was able to go toe to toe with Raiden in MGS4, me personally I think Vamp is faster, he ran on water, can block and parry Raiden's attack, casually blocks bullets, so what if Volgin was enjoying it, Volgin even states he was using 10,000,000 volts that doesn't mean he was holding back.

Precisely.

@zackg said:

@nickzambuto: Spiderman can punch through a concrete wall. David looses his head at that much force

Wha-

I-I... I just showed Vamp using Snake's skull to crater a METAL WALL. You counter with just busting a concrete wall? What? Are you even thinking? Don't you realize concrete is only a fraction as strong as metal? This is the feat you're using to say Snake can't even survive one blow? Don't you realize Snake HIMSELF can punch through a concrete wall? I'm stunned at the level of unthinking bias on display in such a small comment.

@jashro44 said:

Snake and Big Boss are smart and skilled and gritty enough to make sure he doesn't get the chance.

Yeah. Let put the guy who can throw tank around against two peak humans.

Because Spider-Man has such a great record against peak humans.

• Captain America
  • Punisher
  • Iron Fist
  • Shang Chi
  • Kraven

It worked out well enough for all of them. Yet Comic Vine Spider-Man is way more powerful than his actual canon self, because apparently, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary, Comic Vine Spider-Man would be able to curbstomp all these guys.

TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@tanakaclinkenbeard said:
@lubub55 said:
@jashro44 said:

Because Peter stronger.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Effortlessly holds a soldier up with one hand using his sword and then kicks him into a wall.

No Caption Provided

No.

Throws tanks like there nothing.

No Caption Provided

stop a jet plane form crashing

\

Lift up train over his head

L

Lifts Helicopter over head.

Punches as strong as Mortars

Yes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Snake and Big Boss are smart and skilled and gritty enough to make sure he doesn't get the chance.

All Peter has to do is punch them without morals.

Captain America

Captain america is one of the few people who has performed well against spider-man. Peter does have a hero worship for him but I acknowledge this.

Punisher

Peter has mixed showings with punisher. There are actually a few fights where Peter has stomped Frank, or shown over whelming dominance. There are other showings where Punisher has done better. Regardless Punisher has also studied spider-man extensively.

Iron Fist

Iron Fist has admitted spider-man is the one street leveler he's never been able to beat. In there last fight he had the advantage of the enviornment, traps, and he still had to abuse his friendship with spider-man. Fight still ended with Peter having the advantage.

Shang Chi

They fought once in the 70's. During there recent sparring sessions Peter without spider-sense had was able to land a hit on shang chi before shang could land a hit on him. Despite shang chi being given special magnetic gauntlets and boots to match his mobility advantage.

Kraven

Has also studied spider-man and still loses like every time. A theme of the characters you referenced is Peter has either beaten them or they have the benefit of studying how he fights.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Snake has taken on Nintendo's most powerful characters like Samus, Bowser, Mario, Ganon all of who would curbstomp Spider-Man, and Big Boss threw a 5,000 ton walking battleship with his bare hands

A salute to Peter's grave! He was a worthy warrior!
A salute to Peter's grave! He was a worthy warrior!

TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto:

All Peter has to do is punch them without morals.

Captain America

Captain america is one of the few people who has performed well against spider-man. Peter does have a hero worship for him but I acknowledge this.

Punisher

Peter has mixed showings with punisher. There are actually a few fights where Peter has stomped Frank, or shown over whelming dominance. There are other showings where Punisher has done better. Regardless Punisher has also studied spider-man extensively.

Iron Fist

Iron Fist has admitted spider-man is the one street leveler he's never been able to beat. In there last fight he had the advantage of the enviornment, traps, and he still had to abuse his friendship with spider-man. Fight still ended with Peter having the advantage.

Shang Chi

They fought once in the 70's. During there recent sparring sessions Peter without spider-sense had was able to land a hit on shang chi before shang could land a hit on him. Despite shang chi being given special magnetic gauntlets and boots to match his mobility advantage.

Kraven

Has also studied spider-man and still loses like every time. A theme of the characters you referenced is Peter has either beaten them or they have the benefit of studying how he fights.

Thank you for bringing this up.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: But spider-man is a comic character.

Really?

Well I'm not sure. I heard those movies were based on comic books. But who knows for sure.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@jashro44 said:

Really?

Well I'm not sure. I heard those movies were based on comic books. But who knows for sure.

I'm gonna need scans for me to believe this.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: concrete is a low end feat. Spider can bust through steel. Can you prove David or John can bust through concrete? Also the walls of That hallway might not be steel. There's no proof. Also check 8 comments above this one. That's guy showed scans that provide feats. Don't be a fanboy and ignore them. Also FYI I love Metal Gear, Snake Eater in particular. I'm not bias, I'm just saying facts. Someone mention Cap beating him. He did. In a alleyway. Where Peter had less space to dodge. In other words he wasn't in his element. Fox couldn't stop REX the second time, that's why he got smashed. Spidey is just too fas, too strong, and too versatile.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

triggered at this thread

Spidey wins all day

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@jashro44 said:

Really?

I'm pretty it's the other way around.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@jashro44: Under most scenarios Id always find Snake at least having some form of machine gun or sniper rifle and best yet a shotgun and I do find it hard to believe spiderman actually blitzed bullet timers since he isn't the sort of hero capable of blitz rather than reacting. We know Snake isn't a regular soldier by any means and has shown to even match the best snipers relative to his universe. Actually his showing against Grey Fox even if Fox might not have tried his best shows he is able to handle superhumans who hit hard like spiderman anyway. Let alone dodging his sword strikes and assessing the situation to put it into his favor. Under most scenarios I see either Snakes solo killing spiderman. In the metal gear universe even CQC beats superhuman level characters. What is to say this wont apply against spiderman and we have seen even Gray Fox is relatively stronger than spiderman himself. Sure webbing might be an issue but I dont see them getting caught by spiderman so easily. Even if spiderman did catch superhumans comparing those superhumans to the Snakes is just insulting. Either Snakes have more feats and showings that they can handle themselves in a world filled with dudes with phenomenal abilities.

Of course I am thinking the OP had the idea of the Snake's having most of their gear. Maybe not cheat guns like the Patriot or equipment like Stealth Camo not saying the camo would help much. Spiderman shoudn't be able to actually withstand hits from bullets and I am confident due to great marksmanship that any of the Snakes can use Spidey's momentum to get a shot off.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg: I dont even think it is nescessary that any of them have the bust concrete walls. A knife or a gun works just fine on him. Or even a simple CQC maneuever to temporarily disable him then get a shot off. Take Quiet for example getting beat by Venom Snake by CQC. Or even that one move Venom Snake does to any of the Skulls despite being massively stronger than he is. Now either Solid or Big Boss would be better than Venom Snake. Spiderman is strong and fast but the Snakes have seen stronger and faster. And what is to say Spiderman will be in his element all the time. I see the Snakes putting Spiderman out of his element either way. For one neither of them had any problems with the environment. Big Boss for example was exposed to the forest where he beat the Sniper who had a form of spider sense talking to nature knowing where Big Boss is and is known as the best Sniper in the world. Or the time he beat the fear who is a Spiderman with a bow and stealth camo while being surrounded by quicksand, trees, and even traps so as to say if Snake wasn't that good of a soldier he would have been killed. Or having the fight Volgin being practically immune to bullets and can shoot bullets and electricity from his body in an enclosed space and has the option to beat him via CQC. In a way Big Boss was almost always put out of his element yet beats these guys.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

One Snake, the Spider wins. Two Snakes, that is a dead Spidey.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@sirfizzwhizz: but there is a possibility of either Snake soloing. Leaning towards spidey for the majority but the possibility isn't that slim.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man wins.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Talking to nature isn't a spider sense if it were then The End would ALWAYS know where you are, making it IMPOSSIBLE to sneak up on him. Get out of here with that. They've seen stronger? Where? Spiderman is a 10 ton lifter. His spider sense would make it so they can't even touch him. Volgin being temporarily immune to damage isn't a real thing. It's just a mechanic in the game, all games make the boss immune to damage at certain times. Fear is not Spider-Man with a crossbow. Sure he can climb trees and moves like a spider but that doesn't make him Spiderman. Look man, Spiderman has beaten Hulk once. Even base anger Hulk is at least a 20 ton lifter, and Pete survived hits from him. He's also taken explosions and didn't die. Sure he was winded but he got back up and kept fighting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@lubub55 said:
@jashro44 said:

Because Peter stronger.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No.

No Caption Provided

\

L

Yes.

Stopping a speeding Metal Gear Rex's foot>>>>everything you posted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@lubub55 said:
@jashro44 said:

Because Peter stronger.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No.

No Caption Provided

\

L

Yes.

I forgot about this. But yeah, what you said. None of these feats are even in the same league.

TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@lubub55 said:
@jashro44 said:

Because Peter stronger.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No.

No Caption Provided

\

L

Yes.

Mind tell me how? How much does Rex even weight? And I fail to see how holding it is better when airplane from crash with your strength alone.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44

@danieldaripper: @lubub55: @tanakaclinkenbeard:Guys learn to reduce quote chains or use the reply function.

Tanakaclinkenbeard----Rex weighs 500 tons IIRC. Gray Fox should have greater lifting strength than spider-man. I don't think his striking power is as high since snake blocked his kick IIRC.

TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@danieldaripper: @lubub55: @tanakaclinkenbeard:Guys learn to reduce quote chains or use the reply function.

Tanakaclinkenbeard----Rex weighs 500 tons IIRC. Gray Fox should have greater lifting strength than spider-man. I don't think his striking power is as high since snake blocked his kick IIRC.

So. Grey fox has better lifting feat but sorry striking feats. I know for a fact that Peter has better striking and speed feats mean if him and Grey fox where to throw down he end up winning due to that fact.

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman can and has knocked out tombstone. he can and will knock out snake and big boss

unless you think grey fox is more durable then tombstone, im not on my comp right now or i would post a few feats like tomb no selling buildings falling on him, and tanking a rpg without breaking stride

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal:

Under most scenarios Id always find Snake at least having some form of machine gun or sniper rifle and best yet a shotgun and I do find it hard to believe spiderman actually blitzed bullet timers since he isn't the sort of hero capable of blitz rather than reacting.

Spider-man is capable of blitzing. He doesn't just evade stuff due to spider-sense, he also has super human reflexes and speed. His reflexes are 15X quicker than a normal person according to hand books, and its been said on panel that in conjunction with spider-sense they operate 40X faster. But in terms of blitzing feats this is what I was referring to:

During spider-island he blitzed other super villains that had spider-powers of there own. Not only do they have spider-sense, but Hercules said this when he had spider-powers:

No Caption Provided

We know Snake isn't a regular soldier by any means and has shown to even match the best snipers relative to his universe. Actually his showing against Grey Fox even if Fox might not have tried his best shows he is able to handle superhumans who hit hard like spiderman anyway. Let alone dodging his sword strikes and assessing the situation to put it into his favor.

I agree snake isn't a regular soldier. The gray fox feat has always seemed to weird to me its hard for me to accept it. If snake were legitimately capable of taking a hit from gray fox (assuming gray fox does hit with equivalent power to what he can lift) than he should be able to one shot snake easily. Snake is a regular human and has no official super powers, plus it would mean people in snakes own weight class like Liquid, Ocelot, and any other human who's engaged snake in CQC shouldn't even be able to hurt him.

Under most scenarios I see either Snakes solo killing spiderman. In the metal gear universe even CQC beats superhuman level characters. What is to say this wont apply against spiderman and we have seen even Gray Fox is relatively stronger than spiderman himself.

An argument I've made in a challenge a viner with nickzambuto is that Peter will have an easier time countering CQC than Gray fox did due to his power set. Peter has a perfect equilibrium as part of his power set which means his sense of balance is perfect. Spider-sense also guides his movements as was shown during Dan Slotts run when he lost it, and as a result he accidentally webbed to a part of a building that couldn't support his weight. His wall crawling ability means he can regain his footing even if snake throws him at a wall.

CQC incorporates throws and holds. Holds wont be effective against spider-man due to his strength, and we have seen Peter use his power set to counter throws in the past:

Sure webbing might be an issue but I dont see them getting caught by spiderman so easily. Even if spiderman did catch superhumans comparing those superhumans to the Snakes is just insulting. Either Snakes have more feats and showings that they can handle themselves in a world filled with dudes with phenomenal abilities.

I agree snake has beaten lots of impressive super humans and some times its hard for me to accept that. With that said I think the same can be said for spider-man. Peter has beaten several meta humans that are more powerful than himself by out smarting them, or just refusing to give up. Spider-man has become one of the big names in marvel over the years even though spider-man isn't anywhere near the most powerful guy in the universe. Snake might have fought meta humans as powerful or more powerful than Peter but I honestly think when it comes to how Peter uses his power set he is smarter and more creative than most of those characters.

Of course I am thinking the OP had the idea of the Snake's having most of their gear. Maybe not cheat guns like the Patriot or equipment like Stealth Camo not saying the camo would help much. Spiderman shoudn't be able to actually withstand hits from bullets and I am confident due to great marksmanship that any of the Snakes can use Spidey's momentum to get a shot off.

Spider-man isn't bullet proof without armor so your right about that. With that said what kind of guns do you think solid snake would need to solo? I am fine with you just picking guns to move this discussion along. Also what makes you think snake can tag spider-man? And do you think snake can shoot spider-man with bullets before spider-man webs snake up?