Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angel dust has the mullet, but Soldier Boy has the beard.

Angel Dust wins. She beat colossus, who matched Juggernaut.

SoldierBoyMVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angel Dust easily. She was throwing and punching metal Colossus tens of meters away.

While Soldier Boy can barely damage a wooden wall and throw Butcher three meters away.

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AaronYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angel Dust seems more impressive. She even tanked that big explosion at the end, so she may be about as durable as Soldier Boy, while also being much stronger physically.

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aaronyogurt:

Maybe I can change your mind.

Let's compare feats

Energy/Explosion Durability: In the finale Soldier boy noselled his large Building explosion without a scratch. Angel Dust was faced with same large building explosion from Negasonic warhead and she was completely knocked out and bruised up.

Piercing Durability: Soldier boy during the torture scene tanked AK 47 to his throat. Angel Dust has absolutely none

Blunt force Durability: Soldier boy tanked hits from Homelander without a scratch.

Homelander Striking feats for scaling

Homelander is able to oneshot starlight who tanked 2 50 cals

Homelander is able to oneshot Black noir who noselled Small building explosions

Homelander is able to make Queen Maeve bleed when she noselled an armoured truck driving at full speed ramming into her. Colossus was capable of harming Angel Dust(Colossus have similar striking feats with Homelander).

Soldier boy is much more durable than Angel dust and she doesn't have the striking to hurt him.

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aaronyogurt:

Strength comparison

Lifting Strength: Soldier boy. Soldier boy Is capable of throwing a car through a building. Angel Dust has none

Striking Strength: Angel Dust showed many times through her fight with colossus she's incapable of harming, although her hits could throw him around but without any harm. Colossus has city block lvl dura, meaning she can't harm characters around that dura.

Soldier boy one the other hand is capable of bruising homelander who noselled a city block explosion.

Soldier boy is able to oneshot Kimiko who can nosell been repeatedly slammed into concrete in super speed.

Scaling here is

Soldier boy bruising homelander and giving him PTSD with his punches>>Angel Dust incapable of bruising Colossus with her punches.

Skills

Soldier boy is a soldier and was in the military before he became a supe

Soldier boy was capable of outskilling Butcher a SAS

Soldier boy has all the stats skills and experience advantage here.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare20:

"Lifting Strength: Soldier boy. Soldier boy Is capable of throwing a car through a building. Angel Dust has none" Show me this feat on screen

"Soldier boy one the other hand is capable of bruising homelander who noselled a city block explosion." where homelander did this on screen?

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak:

The lifting and throwing the car feat is how he killed MM family We were not shown this but MM told it which is pretty much canon that's why MM insanely hates Soldier boy.

But you can search it though. MM confronts Soldier boy about it in the Herogasm episode.

This happened in the The boys diabolical episode that was confirmed to be canon for the show by kiripe.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare20: im asking because Boys have a lot of statements,i watched every episode, but their on screen feats not impressive

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nightmare20

@krishnyak: The Homelander feat happened in the animation The boys Diabolical in the last/8 episode it's titled one plus one equals two that's considered canon by the show runner krikpe

AaronYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare20: tbf Angel Dust's explosion looked way bigger than the Soldier Boy one. It was more comparable to the one in the Diabolical episode. But overall I agree that Soldier Boy is more durable than Angel Dust in that regard due to his scalling to Homelander. Same with piercing dura.

In terms of blunt force durability I'd still give Angel Dust an edge though, because I consider Colossus to be superior physically to both Homelander and Soldier Boy. His hits were sending people flying and doing more damage to the environment than the Boys duo, plus he was somewhat matching Juggernaut, whose bridge feat is miles above anything in the Boys so far. Angel Dust was tanking many of his hits without any noticeable injuries.

In terms of lifting and striking strength I'd once again back Angel Dust. She was able to stop Colossus's punches and almost strangled him with a metal wire. Her nut shot also caused visible pain to him. The same Colossus who was trading blows with Juggernaut and harming him with his hits. His durability should be above Homelander, since he no-sold a similar explosion and tanked several of Juggernaut's hits without much trouble. Also when Juggernaut tried hitting him with a bus, it just bounced off of him.

Overall I still think Angel Dust should win more often than not. She may not be capable of seriously harming SB with her hits, but as seen from the Homelander fight, choking is also a viable option, and she's more than capable of doing that with her stats and skill.

Nightmare20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aaronyogurt:

I think that Negasonic explosion was slightly more powerful than Soldier boy. But both still are still in large building explosion area.

I think Soldier boy noselling his weaker explosion is more impressive than Angel Dust been knocked out and heavily bruised from hers.

Soldier boy has the better dura

For striking strength

Let's use the best Durability feats for Colossus and Homelander

Homelander noselled City block explosion Colossus noselled a Large Building+ explosion. Although I would still put Colossus durability in City block same with Homelander

Now Soldier boy was capable of bruising homelander

Angel Dust yes was ragdolling Colossus she was doing no damage to him.

So Now Let's see: Colossus has City block dura

Homelander has City block dura

Soldier boy was capable of bruising(Homelander.

Angel Dust was only ragdolling him with her punches but couldn't scratch him.

So the scaling we have for this is

Soldier boy bruising Homelander>>Angel Dust ragdolling Colossus.

Soldier boy has the better striking.

For the choking part just think about it as an antifeat. Why???

After been captured by the Russians.Russians tested the limit for his durability for 40 years. I am pretty sure the tested lack of oxygen

In the Russia torture/testing his dura scene

The unloaded a whole magazine of bullets in his mouth, if he couldn't survive without oxygen he would have died.

Homelander told Stan Edgar that the view of Vought tower from space is interesting.

Meaning Homelander can breathe in space.

Soldier boy is more durable than Homelander meaning he should.

My stance still stand she isn't hurting soldier boy, she can't choke him, but soldier boy can harm her with his punches.

Let's leave the strength durability.

Soldier boy has a massive skills difference on her check her fight with Colossus and Soldier boy with Homelander.

Soldier boy was countering homelander hits, giving amazing body shots/hit. (Even though homelander is incapable of harming him)

Then in the finale he outskilling butcher so amazingly. Butcher was a former SAS

Soldier boy has a speed advantage here too

Soldier boy reacted to s blitz from Kimiko without seeing her. Kimiko can react to Atrain blitz. And Soldier boy is faster than Kimiko.

So now he a speed skill edge against her.

Angel Dust isn't winning this.

Factor into Soldier boy gear.

His gear is: Tungsten Shield, Vietnam Combat Knife, and a Pistol.

All which can harm Angel Dust, who is neither bulletproof, stab proof, or been shieldbash proof.