the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

Nice fight.
Even though Ego has vast psionic powers at his disposal, I am tempted to say Solaris as his machine mind should insulate him from any psionic powers and his power output is sufficient to destroy Ego (being a minature sun and all).

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ego
the creator said:
"Nice fight.
Even though Ego has vast psionic powers at his disposal, I am tempted to say Solaris as his machine mind should insulate him from any psionic powers and his power output is sufficient to destroy Ego (being a minature sun and all)."

i would have to say ego. psionic powers doesn't necessarily have to effect telepathy or the astral planes. it can also effect space and matter. if ego can blow up starships, i'm sure he could damage or even completely destroy the heart and brians of soloris. i'm not sure about soloris speed and intelegence, but ego can travel at light speeds and carries the wisdom and intellegence of over 100s of millions of years. and it can also morph and draw power from outside sources like solaris itself.

and im no too sure if solaris can reproduce armies of beings. Im sure it can, but ego an create armies of juugernaut-like beings to carry on it's "pirate" attack stratagies.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator
Ego said:
i would have to say ego. psionic powers doesn't necessarily have to effect telepathy or the astral planes. it can also effect space and matter. if ego can blow up starships, i'm sure he could damage or even completely destroy the heart and brians of soloris. i'm not sure about soloris speed and intelegence, but ego can travel at light speeds and carries the wisdom and intellegence of over 100s of millions of years. and it can also morph and draw power from outside sources like solaris itself.

and im no too sure if solaris can reproduce armies of beings. Im sure it can, but ego an create armies of juugernaut-like beings to carry on it's "pirate" attack stratagies.

I doubt that telekinectic attacks will effect a being that has been shown to withstand full strength blows from Superman (admittedly it was in non-cannon All Star Superman).
Solaris can think and calculate tactics/strategies are supercomputer speeds which would seem to be faster than that shown by Ego (in his various appearances).

Any physical attack directed towards Solaris can be simply met with heat blasts that can reach temperatures only found at the heart of stars (approx 17,000,000 deg C) and this heat (at a lower level) can be radiated omni directionally to simply distegrate any matter coming within hundreds of miles of him (like the body of Ego itself).
As a star it can be hypothesised that Solaris can also project extremely high levels of radiation (which would kill the organic material that partially comprises Ego), gravity and light (in fact pretty much the entire EM spectrum).
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell
the creator said:
"Ego said:

I doubt that telekinectic attacks will effect a being that has been shown to withstand full strength blows from Superman (admittedly it was in non-cannon All Star Superman).
Solaris can think and calculate tactics/strategies are supercomputer speeds which would seem to be faster than that shown by Ego (in his various appearances).

Any physical attack directed towards Solaris can be simply met with heat blasts that can reach temperatures only found at the heart of stars (approx 17,000,000 deg C) and this heat (at a lower level) can be radiated omni directionally to simply distegrate any matter coming within hundreds of miles of him (like the body of Ego itself).
As a star it can be hypothesised that Solaris can also project extremely high levels of radiation (which would kill the organic material that partially comprises Ego), gravity and light (in fact pretty much the entire EM spectrum).
"
Perhaps true, however Ego can steal Solaris power for himself. One of his most pleasing features.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the creator
Perfect Cell said:
"Perhaps true, however Ego can steal Solaris power for himself. One of his most pleasing features.
"
Yes, Ego can tap outside forces like stars to renew it's vast psionic energies but this 'drain' is directed towards non-intelligent stars, that don't have control of their energy output but are like a static battery waiting for him to tap them. Solaris does control his energy emissions and can focus them to at least alleviate this kind of attack if not overcome it.
Anyway, Ego only taps a portion of a stars power. Solaris would therefore appear to have far greater energy levels than Ego can absorb. He could simply overwhelm Ego with emitted energy.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solaris high-diff

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points