User Lists: 0

How fast is Tsunade? Soi only needs to tag her twice for a kill

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If Creation Rebirth can counter or resist Suzumebachi's poison, then Tsunade just has to tank hits until she lands a one-shot punch. Which she can absolutely do.

If the poison does work, she gets blitzed and two-shot.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Antonio_1996

Tsunade can one-shot with a punch, but that's unlikely. So Soifon probably speedblitzes.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Easternwind

@antonio_1996:

How does Soifon speedblitz? Besides looking fast what feats does she have?

Tsunade should be lightning+ speed/ MHS.

She can regenerate from any attack Soifon throws at her, she can even replace vital organs and chunks of her body.

The only thing is Soi-fon's durability, would she be able to tank an attack from any of the decently strong Espada?

The Espada were said to destroy Las Noches which is pretty damn big, so if she can tank those levels of attacks, I am not sure. Where do you guys have say, Lanza's DC at?

Tsunade should be City to Multi Mountain level, She broke Madara's Susanoo who is above Sasuke's that was taking hits from "Bjuu Level" attacks, and stronger than Itachi's which is able to tank low-mountain busting attacks.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

How does Soifon speedblitz? Besides looking fast what feats does she have?

How on earth is Tsunade lightning speed? The only people who's faster than lightning are the Raikage and anyone who's above him. I'm a Naruto fan, but come on now. Tsunade has no impressive speed feats.

She can regenerate from any attack Soifon throws at her, she can even replace vital organs and chunks of her body.

Soifon can win with her Shikai and her bankai as a last resort.

The only thing is Soi-fon's durability, would she be able to tank an attack from any of the decently strong Espada?

The Espada were said to destroy Las Noches which is pretty damn big, so if she can tank those levels of attacks, I am not sure. Where do you guys have say, Lanza's DC at?

I don't think Soifon can tank anything from Ulquiorra so a Lanza would probably oneshot her. I'd say Ulquiorra is at best mountain level.

Tsunade should be City to Multi Mountain level, She broke Madara's Susanoo who is above Sasuke's that was taking hits from "Bjuu Level" attacks, and stronger than Itachi's which is able to tank low-mountain busting attacks.

Tsunade isn't anywhere near mountain level stop highballing. Itachi didn't tank any mountain busting attacks either. Where are you getting this? Also, Madara stomped Tsunade along with all the other Kages when he brought out his "Bijuu Level" Perfect Susuno.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Easternwind

@antonio_1996:

@antonio_1996 said:
@easternwind said:

@antonio_1996:

How on earth is Tsunade lightning speed? The only people who's faster than lightning are the Raikage and anyone who's above him. I'm a Naruto fan, but come on now. Tsunade has no impressive speed feats

She is not THAT much slower than Raikage and no he is not the only person, Sick Dying Near BLIND Itachi could react to lightning, and Kakashi could cut lightning as a Jounin.

Soifon can win with her Shikai and her bankai as a last resort.

I dont see what either of those can do here, due to Tsunade's regen.

I don't think Soifon can tank anything from Ulquiorra so a Lanza would probably oneshot her. I'd say Ulquiorra is at best mountain level.

Well it could be a lot higher considering the statements about Las Noches size.

Well in that case, if Soifon is only around City level then Tsunade should be able to harm her.

Tsunade isn't anywhere near mountain level stop highballing. Itachi didn't tank any mountain busting attacks either. Where are you getting this? Also, Madara stomped Tsunade along with all the other Kages when he brought out his "Bijuu Level" Perfect Susuno.

The Giant Rasnegan is said to be able to Hollow out mountains, and Tsunade can punch harder than one.

Itachi's susanoo almost tanked Kirin, which destroyed a mountain, and Sasuke's Susanoo tanked Bjuu level chakra attacks from the Raikage. Madara's is well above this.

Manda was able to almost tank Deidara's C0 Which is around mountain level. Madara's Susanoo is more durable than Manda by far, and Tsunade could break it.

Even if she is City+ that should be enough if Soifon cannot tank espada attacks.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and when Madara said Bjuu he obviously meant the 9 Nails, since thats the one his PS is on Par with and scales from.

The one who was able to SOLO the other 8 Bjuu with 50% of itself.

So that doesnt prove anything

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: She is not THAT much slower than Raikage and no he is not the only person, Sick Dying Near BLIND Itachi could react to lightning, and Kakashi could cut lightning as a Jounin.

She IS that much slower than the Raikage and you can't prove otherwise. And you failed to mention that they both have a sharingan.

I dont see what either of those can do here, due to Tsunade's regen.

Then you know nothing about Bleach.

Well in that case, if Soifon is only around City level then Tsunade should be able to harm her.

I never said Tsunade can't harm her. But she's too slow to tag her.

The Giant Rasnegan is said to be able to Hollow out mountains, and Tsunade can punch harder than one.

Proof?

Itachi's susanoo almost tanked Kirin, which destroyed a mountain,

Go wank somewhere else please. Does this look mountain level to you?

Loading Video...

and Sasuke's Susanoo tanked Bjuu level chakra attacks from the Raikage. Madara's is well above this.

At this point it's fair to say that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and when Madara said Bjuu he obviously meant the 9 Nails, since thats the one his PS is on Par with and scales from.

Madara never said his PS is equal to Kurama. Based on feats it's pretty clear that Naruto's Kurama Avatar has far more firepower and durability than Madara's PS. By the way, how does this help Tsunade? She got stomped along with the 5 kage when he pulled out his PS so I don't see how this help your argument.

The one who was able to SOLO the other 8 Bjuu with 50% of itself.

Which is a feat for Madara, not Tsunade.

So that doesnt prove anything

What are you even getting at?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade gets 2 shot as soon as the match begins.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Easternwind

@antonio_1996:

She IS that much slower than the Raikage and you can't prove otherwise. And you failed to mention that they both have a sharingan.

Prove she is much slower.

the Sharingan doesnt matter, Tsunade is faster than both Sick Itachi and Kid Kakashi.

Itachi was almost blind, and Kakashi still needed to move to get the lighting.

The Sharingan helps your reactions and speed, but another character can still be faster without having one.

Then you know nothing about Bleach.

Or you know nothing of her regen.

And no, I dont remember what her Damn Bankai is, isnt it just a bomb?

I never said Tsunade can't harm her. But she's too slow to tag her.

Give me speed feats she has that prove that.

Proof?

http://i.imgur.com/2DLzi6D.png

Go wank somewhere else please. Does this look mountain level to you?

It destroyed a mountain. Multi-City level at least.

At this point it's fair to say that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

https://i.snag.gy/DPqzcV.jpg

Madara never said his PS is equal to Kurama. Based on feats it's pretty clear that Naruto's Kurama Avatar has far more firepower and durability than Madara's PS. By the way, how does this help Tsunade? She got stomped along with the 5 kage when he pulled out his PS so I don't see how this help your argument.

Bull He obviously meant Kurama, seeing as his PS is Kurama level. It even tanked a Bjuudama from Kurama in the fight with Hashirama, and this is Rinnegan Madara who is even stronger.

Which is a feat for Madara, not Tsunade.

I did not say it was a feat for Tsunade, You cannot even understand what I am saying here.

You said Tsunade's feat cannot possibly be Bjuu level because Madara beat here with his Bjuu level Susanoo, I was saying that Madara's Susanoo is equal to the strongest Bjuu, so that doesnt negate the other Susanoo tanking hits on the level of lower Bjuu

The Bjuu are above mountain level anyway. Mountain level is really just Multi-City level.

Also, like I said Manda was able to somewhat Survive a C0 From Deidara and Madara's susanoo that she broke is more durable than he is.

C0 is easily Multi-City - Mountain level.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Prove she is much slower.

That's not how the burden of proof works, mate. Tsunade doesn't have any impressive speed feats.

the Sharingan doesnt matter,

It does matter. It enables users to fight opponents who's vastly faster than themselves.

Tsunade is faster than both Sick Itachi and Kid Kakashi.

Prove it.

Or you know nothing of her regen, and no

I know about her regen and last time I checked it doesn't work against hax abilities like Soifon's Shikai.

I dont remember what her Damn Bankai is, isnt it just a bomb?

Yes which would oneshot Tsunade unless you can give me some durability feats.

Give me speed feats she has that prove that.

Read Bleach.

http://i.imgur.com/2DLzi6D.png

I asked you to give me proof that Tsunade can do something better than Jiraiya's Giant Rasengan. And it says it can only carve out a mountain. Nowhere does it say that it can outright destroy one.

It destroyed a mountain. Multi-City level at least.

Are you blind? I just showed you the video and nowhere was a mountain destroyed.

https://i.snag.gy/DPqzcV.jpg

So he has chakra equivalent to a bijuu. So what? That doesn't suddenly make his attacks Bijuu Level either. Let me guess; Kisame is also Bijuu Level and can destroy mountains too since he also has Bijuu Level chakra, right?

Bull He obviously meant Kurama,

You have no evidence for this.

seeing as his PS is Kurama level.

It isn't. Show me Madara's PS tanking blows from the 10 tails.

It even tanked a Bjuudama from Kurama in the fight with Hashirama,

It didn't tank a fully charged one like the one Naruto shot at the other Bijuu which destroyed entire mountain ranges.

and this is Rinnegan Madara who is even stronger.

Which helps your case how exactly? Any version of Madara would shit on Tsunade so none of his feats scales to her.

I did not say it was a feat for Tsunade, You cannot even understand what I am saying here.

Ok.

You said Tsunade's feat cannot possibly be Bjuu level

Cause she isn't.

because Madara beat here with his Bjuu level Susanoo,

How does getting stomped by Madara's Bijuu Level PS make her Bijuu Level?

I was saying that Madara's Susanoo is equal to the strongest Bjuu,

You have absolutely no evidence. All the Bijuu have shown to be able to completely destroy mountains while Madara's PS can only cut them. By feats, Madara's PS is multi-mountain level at best while Kurama can overpower 5 mountain busting attacks as well. Kurama can also tank attacks from the 10 tails and if you say Madara can too it'll be mere conjecture with no evidence to support it.

so that doesnt negate the other Susanoo tanking hits on the level of lower Bjuu

Tsunade isn't mountain level. Period. Any Bijuu would oneshot her with a mountain level bijuu dama.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Easternwind

That's not how the burden of proof works, mate. Tsunade doesn't have any impressive speed feats.

She is faster than near blind itachi, and she somewhat keeps up with the Raikage.

It does matter. It enables users to fight opponents who's vastly faster than themselves.

Yet they still get blitzed by people who are faster, the sharingan can only do so much.

Prove it.

Prove the Tsunade is faster than a near death, blind Itachi and a child Kakashi? No I think that is obvious

I know about her regen and last time I checked it doesn't work against hax abilities like Soifon's Shikai.

It kills people, that isnt hax, it is just powerful. She can regen parts of her bodies. Also Aizen tanked it

Yes which would oneshot Tsunade unless you can give me some durability feats.

She tanked some fire attacks from Madara, I am sure I could find more, how about instead you show me what its DC is?

Read Bleach.

No, give me feats.

I asked you to give me proof that Tsunade can do something better than Jiraiya's Giant Rasengan. And it says it can only carve out a mountain. Nowhere does it say that it can outright destroy one.

Carve AWAY a mountain, and breaking Madara's ribcage for one.

Are you blind? I just showed you the video and nowhere was a mountain destroyed.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105334/3072573-kirin1.png

So he has chakra equivalent to a bijuu. So what? That doesn't suddenly make his attacks Bijuu Level either. Let me guess; Kisame is also Bijuu Level and can destroy mountains too since he also has Bijuu Level chakra, right?

Power comes from Chakra.

You have no evidence for this.

Besides it being obvious since that is the one he fought.

Which helps your case how exactly? Any version of Madara would shit on Tsunade so none of his feats scales to her.

So he would be even stronger than his old PS.

It isn't. Show me Madara's PS tanking blows from the 10 tails.

Kurama is not the 10 tails, and he actually did keep his Susanoo up when the Juubi was doing his giant land warping attack

It didn't tank a fully charged one like the one Naruto shot at the other Bijuu which destroyed entire mountain ranges.

.He tanked one that was combined with an attack from Hashirama's wood constructs, and actually they dont need charged ones to wipe out moutain ranges, not even the weaker ones.

Cause she isn't.

I explained how she could be, but that isnt the point, she would just need to near the power of the weakest Bjuu, even the weakest Bjuu is well beyond mountain busting

How does getting stomped by Madara's Bijuu Level PS make her Bijuu Level?

It doesnt... you were saying that her getting stomped by Susanoo makes her not Bjuu level, but Madara's PS is beyond most Bjuu.

I explained this.

You have absolutely no evidence. All the Bijuu have shown to be able to completely destroy mountains while Madara's PS can only cut them. By feats, Madara's PS is multi-mountain level at best while Kurama can overpower 5 mountain busting attacks as well. Kurama can also tank attacks from the 10 tails and if you say Madara can too it'll be mere conjecture with no evidence to support it.

Destroying things is not all that matters.

Madara CASUALLY cut up MULTIPLE mountains and lifted the tops into the air, and that was WITH THE AIR PRESSURE of his sword.

My evidence is that Madara is relative to Hashirama, Hashirama is Kyuubi level, and Madara's Susanoo tanked attacks from both.

Any Bjuu would one shot her with a mountain level attack

See this is the problem, Bjuu are well BEYOND mountain level, they completely obliterated them, thats Multi Mountain+, Tsunade doesnt have to be Bjuu level to be mountian level, and I even said she might be closer to Multi-City level.

But you are kind of hyping up the Bjuu as supreme beings just because they could destroy mountains, they also have durability at that level, but Madara was able to smack them around with their limbo clones.

And None of this really matters since you already admitted that Tsunade can one shot, and you havent given any proof that Soifon is faster at all.

Also there are other feats, Like her punches breaking a Susanoo more durable than Manda who could somewhat tank the C0 which is easily Multi-City to Mountain level.

LockyTurpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soifon could solo most of the verse

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Easternwind

@raziel2014:

lol, oh god no one in naruto is lightning speed, not even remotely close, if tsunade was anywhere near lightning speed she wouldnt have needed teleporting jutsu in the 4th war, she could of just run to the war in seconds, is getting tiresome or naruto fans thinking they lightning or light speed, not even close, bleach is also not lightning speed till the blood war arc, if anyone if naruto had lightning speed they can cover the entire planet in seconds, from 1 village to another in mere seconds even minato wont even need teleport because the dude at lightning speed would basically be instant in any fight 100meters.

They can't travel that fast because they would run out of energy.

tsunade can regenerate yes but what if her head is gone? what if her whole body is obliterated and nothign left, unless you are majin buu then no one is trully immortal, even hidan immortality is only low tier, same goes for tsunade, Soi Fon shikai obliterates the enemy out of existence one she attacks 2 times int he same place, as for the aizen fiasco, is unknown if she even hit him, and even if she did aizen is like 10x+ stronger, tsunade is not 10x+ stronger than soi fon, also shinigami rules that apply against each other dont apply to ninjas, if what aizen said is true Shinigami vs shinigami is a Reitsu vs reitsu then it makes sense that he negated her power because he has enough power to make grimmjow kneel, grimmjow who is captain level.

If she lost her actual brain she would be fucked.

You say she stronger than Tsunade, so can you show some feats? Ive shown some town and city even mountain level feats for Tsunade but ive seen nothing for Soi

Susanoo defense was never anything great until its Perfect, sasuke susanoo at level 1 with the rib cage was cracked by the raikage suplex which is not very powerfull going by espada feats, even a fodder arrancar like Yammy being 10th had more physical strength than that, the raikage power was never anything great, against naruto his punch barely did any damage to a hill, grimmjow in his release form would have obliterated the entire thing just by screaming, even kisame being kicked by gai several meters into a hill did alot of damage, grimmjow launch ichigo flying several miles into several dozen huge pillars and he came out of it like nothing, majority of the ninjas including the kages would have been dead or close to death by that, if you understand how ninjas even work you would know that without a defensive jutsu or physcial training like gai the ninjas body is fragile like glass, they are in essence the Mage class in RPG games, while One piece is warrior and Bleach is half-half, for example a expert martial artist from earth can potentially kill a Genin tier ninja Kid liek Boruto/naruto using a screw driver/sword, even in the era of hashirama/madara majority of the ninjas used regular ninja swords and kunais to do battle, a ninja strength comes from charkra, charkra does not change the quality of the body, so the flesh,bone, muscle of the ninja are exactly the same as before charkra, that is why they can be hurt by sharp objects, and why ninjutsu defenses like susanoo, sage mode, kurama cloak are needed to tank physical attacks, while naruto and sasuke get more powerfull from early shippuuden to EOS there defense is still the same unless they use a defensive technique, this is why Pains Shinra tensei is very effective against ninjas because it just launches them into Objects like Rock/ground but against durable One piece characters or Hierro like Defense from the espadas being thrown into Rock/steel wont even tickle them, for example Oonoki without charkra is just a weak old man unable to lift even his own backpack, yes ninjas are powerfull but their strong point was never close combat and never would be unless they have tremendous amount of charkra liek Naruto/cloak/sage mode, even madara against fodder ninjas in the war was very low tier in comparison to Bleach, Both madara and hashirama strength comes from Ninjutsu and their immense charkra, tsunade is also the same her charkra control= gives her the powerful punches/strength she has.

A barely formed Susanoo tanked Kirin, Madara's susanoo was inpressive, and when Raikage did that he was explicitly stated to be Bjuu level.

The ENTIRE REST OF YOUR POST is complete downplay and special pleading.

It's just shit like

" Oh Goku got hurt by being thrown into a mountain, no way he is planet level"

" Oh superman got hurt by being thrown through buildings no way he is planet level"

" Hulk punched Thor and only left a small crater , guess he is crater level"

Fiction Ignores conservation of energy OFTEN. That is why we use feats to gauge their strength.

It is just stupid.

I could just as easily say " Bleach is weak because they were hurt by 300 Gigajoules of lightning "

Or say that Sage Mode Naruto would one shot all the Espada with an FRS because they are hurt by being slammed into the ground too.

potentially kill a Genin tier ninja Kid liek Boruto/naruto using a screw driver

Genin have shown building level feats and move faster than the eye can see.

even in the era of hashirama/madara majority of the ninjas used regular ninja swords and kunais to do battle

One's thrown and used by fucking superhumans.

And they actually have plenty of Sharp Object tanking feats

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Got any feats, 'cause that's pretty hard to believe, considering she couldn't even clear out the shit Pains.

She's not even top tier among the Kages, and her speed isn't one of her strengths.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Easternwind

@jobbers:

She did do somewhat decent compared with the Raikage.

She was weakened in the Pain Arc.

She should be much faster than Kid Kakashi and Blind, Dying, Sick, near BLIND Itachi.

Also, there are databooks saying that Gai in base and Kisame's water bullets are lightning speed.

But I'm not saying she is like, much faster than lighting or anything, just around that 3 digit Mach speed, I could see her being a bit lower like 2 digit HS though.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soifon casually stops her punch then completely vaporize her arm with reiatsu. Takes of her shoes and beats her up with it for having bigger boobs than Yoruichi.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade I guess

WhyimRight45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean would soi sauce have to go shikai any way this is a mismatch.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uchihaghost

It depends on whether or not soifon is fast enough to evade tsunade's punches, cuz if she gets tagged she dies, its gonna be a high diff fight, tsunade could summon katsuyu if soifon tries to nuke her, fragments of katsuyu already saved the people of konoha against ST which is >>> soifons nuke.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on whether or not soifon is fast enough to evade tsunade's punches, cuz if she gets tagged she dies, its gonna be a high diff fight, tsunade could summon katsuyu if soifon tries to nuke her, fragments of katsuyu already saved the people of konoha against ST which is >>> soifons nuke.

not really, Soi fon is leagues stronger than Chad and Arrancar as strong as Chad.

Tsunade punches are at best Chad tier, Soi fon would only need 1 finger to stop Chad punch.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soi Fon two-shots Tsunade like she did to that Fraccion

WhyimRight45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: I are a dumbass soisauce is faster then light and you r acting like soisauce has to go SHIKAI. Her base would destroy tsunade

WhyimRight45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whyimright45: @flashingsabre: u are a dumbass soisauce is faster then light and you r acting like soisauce has to go SHIKAI. Her base would destroy tsunade

WhyimRight45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WhyimRight45

@antonio_1996: uliquoras lanza was said able to destroy las nochez wich is the size of Texas. It was also stated that the espada with a granrey cero in base from can destroy it. Also uli can just spam lanzaz so he is a country level. You can also watch clyde video on uliqyora.

WhyimRight45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narutards tsunade is not as strong as a gotei 13 captain you guys are retards. Soifone wont have to go SHIKAI. Also tsunade has no reietsu so she cant hurt soifone also IF she goes SHIKAI for what ever reason you have to have reietsu alot greater then soifones reietsu and tsunade has none. So now plant this information in your retarter ass skulls and stop being fucking retarted

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soi-fon's skill set is a hard counter to tsunade. Tsunade relies on regeneration and physical striking. Soi-fon's shikai gets around the regeneration, but if tsunade tagged soi-fon she would be in trouble. However soi-fon is faster imo and should be able to dodge enough to tag tsunade twice who will probably try and tank and rely on Regen and then get 2 shotted

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Soi Fon two-shots Tsunade like she did to that Fraccion

JasonRey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soi Fon

Ichigo015natsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly it's really stupid when narutards hype Tsunade or sakura's strength. In their verse they are physically stronger than most people because super strength isn't a main ninja trait but compared to bleach they are still strong but they are many others who easily outclass them and can tank blows from them. As for this fight, Soi fon takes easily. I just can't see Tsunade keeping up with her or even touching her. Soi fon is the captain of the 2nd squad which specializes in assassination, so what keeps Soi fon from easily two shotting her? Absolutely nothing.

And also people tend to forget that in bleach all their attacks are spiritual based which harms not only the body but the spirit/soul also. Soi fon used her shikai and killed Ggio Vega, one of Barragan's six fraccion, with two hits which makes her shikai live up to its reputation/ability. Ggio who is a spirit was killed by Soi fon's shikai, do you know what will happen to Tsunade who is a mere human with low/empty spiritual pressure? She will be completely killed, both body and soul will die. Tsunade if by some miracle actually gets a hit on Soi fon I can assure you that Soi fon will not die so easily though it will damage it will definitely not kill her.

Soi fon wins this!

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any body got feats for Soifon's poison?

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cupofreality

Soi fon blitzes & 2 shots.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any body got feats for Soifon's poison?

IIRC Soifon doesn't have posion, she can just two hit kill someone with her Shikai

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ichigo015natsu: literally all ninjas in Naruto have super strength. Tsunade’s is different because she has natural super strength that she can increase the impact with chakra.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gokukid2005

@rikuyamaha: hmm wasn't there something about having greater reiatsu nullifying it ?

But if energy isn't equalised then I guess Soifon should be able to 2 shot

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: hmm wasn't there something about having greater reiatsu nullifying it ?

But if energy isn't equalised then I guess Soifon should be able to 2 shot

I mean,only if you have a godly amount of reaitsu like aizen, then yeah.

But her Shikai does this.

No Caption Provided

She's able to hit someone so fast that it appears as only one strike.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Just read some chapters again and she was matching the person in speed and immediately she stopped holding back she did that so she should be faster than Tsunade

Ok that should seal the deal of her 2 shotting, we needed more feats for Tsunade and Mei :(

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade should stomp

Shikai Poison negged by raw chakra reserves

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade should stomp

Shikai Poison negged by raw chakra reserves

Lol, it's not posion. I dont know where people get this notion from. Plus hoe exactly does Tsundere stomp when she gets hit by Nigeki Kessatsu?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Just read some chapters again and she was matching the person in speed and immediately she stopped holding back she did that so she should be faster than Tsunade

Ok that should seal the deal of her 2 shotting, we needed more feats for Tsunade and Mei :(

Yeah, her speed is one of the fastest in the series below high tier speeders like Yourichi and others.

Also yeah :( i wish mei had more feats besides being hot.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: it do be like that sometimes.

But back on topic: Soi fon should blitz and two shot as usual.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But back on topic: Soi fon should blitz and two shot as usual.

Seconded

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: you have to remember Anko eats more than probably Choji. It was being an active ninja that kept her in shape.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: That is true. Who would have thought peace would bring so much pain (._.)